Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jjmags
jjmags

J to the J Empty J to the J

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:22 am
Hello! I'm jjmags! But I've also gone by jj, jay, magsie, or typically anything ya feel! Proud to be one of the first ten to join Team Kios and so honored to be apart of this new community! I'm happy to help! I look forward to rping and generally enjoying my time here with everyone! If you don't remember me from FTB I wouldn't be surprised, I joined years ago and I was only a major piece of few RPs, posted a few Original Stories, but I mostly ghosted and watched all the RPs from the sidelines (and bothered Danny for a while about how I wish I had joined)! I love bad puns and epic fights, creative worlds and grand adventures, and I'm hyped for the future of TK!
Little more about me: I'm into writing, I love writing my own pieces, regardless of the genre, and I love reading others. I'm a sports kid, but also a nerd, frequent DnDer, and a long time fan of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. (Also I play to many video games!)
Also I'm a living ball of awkwardness!
Also I have three scars around one of my eyes from when my Dog loved me too much
Also I just love this place and the friends I can make with you all. You make me feel safe!

Let's all have the best time! I look forward to getting to know you all!
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

J to the J Empty Re: J to the J

Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:22 am
Glad to have you here! xD
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 pm
Yayyyyy, so happy that you came back to RP with us Jjmags!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum