Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Life Neverending, a Time Without Death Empty Life Neverending, a Time Without Death

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:03 pm
And so, Death has passed on. For him, there was no afterlife. Simply a void where existence has no meaning. Other gods who pass away meet the same space, though they are greeted by Death. When a god dies, their chosen successor, a direct descendant, demigod, rises to their position. Death has never passed on. There was no successor. The world seemed the same without him, but soon, after but a day, Life became overwhelmed. No one else passed on.

Those who were dealt grievous injuries suffered endlessly, the sick and ill were bedridden endlessly, the old and withered remained. Life wept as her creations suffered, and with no means to create more life, no souls handed over by her husband from those who passed on, she could not make life anew. The gods felt it beneath them to find a replacement for their comrade, instead divvying responsibility amongst the varied demigods.

Order and Chaos, War and Peace, Mountain and Sea, and many more gods who once caused strife among each other now saw it paramount to restore balance. The god of the Forge gave each of the searching demigods a tool to aid in their quest, personally made by him to suit them, in hopes his tools would be the tipping point for them all. The only real clue provided for them was the location of Deaths' mortal birthplace: Aruda Minor, a small fishing town along to coast of the mainland. None of the gods, not even Time, had been alive as long as Death, none remembered his mortal name or family, just that he was one of the two original gods, the other being Creation, whom had passed away without consequence or successor millennia ago.

And so the torch is passed down from the Gods, to their mortal children. Put on a quest to end the worlds suffering, whether against their will or not, they will bring back death and destruction to the world. For if they don't, all will eventually succumb to an endless suffering, a life of agony with no respite or meaning behind it all. Some, however, seek to halt their progress.

Wicked demons and even more wicked humans stand in their way, wishing to let the end come as it may. Dragons, having felt wronged by the gods for having their immortality stripped from the race, fight back against their wishes, believing themselves to be righting the world be keeping Death from it. The angels, former soldiers and guardians of the gods, cast to the Earth and made a mortal race, are divided, wanting to spite their masters but seeing other mortals suffer stirs them to action. Still, more of the same come to the aid in the quest to bring Death back to the world, helping in any way they can.

But there is one question on everyone's mind: Who is the new Death?

Rules:
No more than three ocs per person.
No more than two magics per oc.
Only humans and demigods can use magic, dragons, demons, and angels are restricted to their elements, curses, and blessing respectively, of which they can only have one.
Magic tools are allowed within reason.
If a power is similar to anothers, discuss it with them if it is alright.
Don't cause any arguments, if you dislike something going on keep it between you.
I've given Derek a bat, listen to them or lose the knees.
Have fun!
Zeria-kawaii
Zeria-kawaii

Life Neverending, a Time Without Death Empty Re: Life Neverending, a Time Without Death

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:46 pm
(Heyoo errent any clue when the rp will be starting up?)
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Life Neverending, a Time Without Death Empty Re: Life Neverending, a Time Without Death

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:40 pm
(Could be a while Zeria, a lot of people are working on their ocs still)
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:40 pm
(I have completed mine...I think? If I have I am up for it)
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:06 am
(Holy crap I never saw this, if you three are still here I’m down)

Oh shoot this is from a year ago :’( Guess Zeria and Errant aren’t on then)
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:31 am
(I am up for it but they might've forgot about this whole thing...)
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:(I am up for it but they might've forgot about this whole thing...)

Why not join Altaria instead?)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum