Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread

+7
UmitheSeaDragon
Errant Singularity
Derekjay2000
ConradCorax
Sammich
Naro
Iskios
11 posters
Go down
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread Empty Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread

Sun May 28, 2017 9:28 am
This does not have the proper format for an OC Thread, however it's here for documentation purposes so everyone who is not familiar with EON can look at and read the OC descriptions that were originally posted on Fairy Tail Base. Also, new OCs will go here.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread

Sun May 28, 2017 9:30 am
The OC descriptions that I have saved that aren't fully finished, as the finished products were edited on the original FTB thread. So there are extra youtube videos and appearance pictures, as well as some text in parenthesis. I'll edit my post in with the correct versions later.
Naro
Naro

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread

Mon May 29, 2017 6:06 pm
Name: Yosenju Rohan

Nickname: None

Theme song:
Another One Bites The Dust- Queen https://youtu.be/VsnXeQDqOOg
Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
https://youtu.be/fJ9rUzIMcZQ
Tusk- Fleetwood Mac
https://youtu.be/R7U7XtYeq8c

Appearance:
http://i84.beon.ru/88/1/1930188/17/101086917/0.jpeg
Rohan is a tall, muscular man with red hair and amber eyes. His red hair is kept short, ruffled, and spiked, with two strands of hair near the opposite sides of his head falling over his face, as well as distinct sideburns. He wears a black, leather jacket with a fur collar and a white V-neck underneath. He wears dark blue, denim jeans held up by a simple brown belt, with a silver chain attached from the belt to his back pocket, additionally with black shoes to top off the rest of his outfit.

Personality: Rohan is arrogant, hotheaded, he believes he's better than everyone else, he likes to show off and doesn't really like to talk to people but Rohan might help someone and pretend to be their "friend" but only if he's interested in something such as money and other thing, although he maybe a jerk he really loves his family, he may seem tough from the outside and inside but he also has a soft side but never shows it to other people, when his family is not around he combs his hair back just like his dad and smoke from time to time, he's clever and sees everything as a weapon or finds a way to use it as his advantage.

Seishitsu: Fire Seishitsu and Kiko power

Home: A small island off to the shore of
Kagutsuchi

Quote(s): "The only reason you lost is because... you really piss me off..."
"There's only 2 things that's I like in this world... Money and myself"
"There's nothing more powerful than me! The great Rohan Yosenju! And if I loose by any chance it's because I felt pity for you and let you win!"
" I! The great Rohan Yosenju is even greater than any god so bring it on!"
"You can't beat me!"
"It's laughable that you think you are better than me!"
"Another...One Bites... The Dust..."
"So now you need help from the great, the one and only... I! Rohan Yosenju!... Hmmm... I! Rohan Yosenju refuses!"

Height: 6'1

Relatives: •Yosenju Kama(Father) •Yosenju Cherokee (Mother) •Yosenju Natsumi (Big sister) •Yosenju Sango (Little sister) •Yosenju Tsubaki (Little sister)

Bio: Rohan is the son of Kama And Cherokee, he's the second child out of 4. He inherited the fire Seishitsu from Kama but he didn't get the water seishitsu from his mother, has always loved to fight since his father made him train with his Seishitsu and hand to hand combat at an early age just in "case" anything happened. Rohan always fought with other kids and even adults occasionally, he won some fights, and lost some too but in the end it was always a win for him since he learned from his mistakes. His father was away most of the time because of his job but Rohan always looked up to him, but since his father wasn't around he hanged out on the streets a lot. When he was around the age of 10 he "joined" a gang of fire users of Kagutsuchi because his father was away most of the times because of his work and at home he only had sisters and his mom , they were called the Fire Fist, at first he was kinda like a water boy for them, 3 years later when he was 13 he gained the respect from the gang members since he was good at stealing things, eventually he became a member of the Fire Fist gang this time he beat people up who were late on paying the Fire Fist or people who didn't want to pay in general, he trashed houses, stole from the ones who own something to the Fire Fist, when he was 15 he got into a big fight against another gang but Rohan was alone he took them on it was 1 on 12, he was getting beaten up pretty bad, he didn't stand a chance against all 12 maybe if he fought half of them he could be winning. During the fight he unlocked something without knowing, it was the Kiko power, this gave him the win. He told his Dad about and learned that it was called Kiko, Kama told him that he only had seen it during the battle against Jove. This made Rohan more cocky and made him believe that he can even surpass gods. He sometimes help with some invention Kama made he tried the prototypes and got the final product first he even helped creating the seishitsu engine, sometimes he made secret projects with Kama like the Seishitsu MachineGun, a gun that uses the users seishitsu to fire, the projectiles depend on the users seishitsu but it failed most of the times when he tested them. Rohan had been getting into of trouble recently with other gangs, police and random people, he has been in jail at least 15 times already, but always finds a way to escape
Sammich
Sammich

Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:52 pm
Name: Zachariah Zorian Adelard Chen Caelyus-Fahlih The Second

Nickname: Zee (By his Uncle and Mother), Zach (By pretty much everyone else), Sugar (Solely by Natsumi)

Theme song:

Appearance:
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread Tk_stu10

Personality: Zesty and charismatic, Zach's got everything it takes to win the hearts of all the ladies in the land. Or atleast he thinks so. With a compassionate heart that is at constant battle with his intellect he's always trying to do the right thing but not always successful and often ends up a little foolish. He tends to be more reserved about his family, with the pasts of either his parents under much scrutiny from the people tends to not to be the first thing he mentions and the fate if his brother a sore subject.

Seishitsu: Earth and Light

Home: Nil's capital, Ryujin

Quote(s):
"Well I didn't cry or throw up so I would count that a success."

"sWEET JovE SriRaCHA HaPPY BIRTHday"

"I don't know much about love but I know it starts with really good hair."

Height: 6'3"

Relatives: Zofia Zoria Adelaid Fahlih (Mother), Zachariah Zorian Adelard Fahlih the First (Maternal Uncle), Sehun Cealyus (Father), Solomon Cealyus-Fahlih (Estranged Brother), Kamila Peaks (Maternal Cousin), Kios Siopelos (Paternal Uncle), Danyell Siopelos (Paternal Aunt in Law), Leios Siopelos (Paternal Cousin), Lissandra Siopelos (Paternal Cousin)

Bio: At the time of his birth Zach's uncle, the first Zachariah, was MIA in a military exercise in the Nilisian desert. Zofia, heavily pregnant and unable to search for her twin brother, feared the worst and vowed to name her newborn after him. Zach's birth was without complications, other than his uncle and his stranded platoon arrived in the city just in time to see him get named after him. Tears were shed, Zachariah the First tell that story every year on his birthday. Zofia set herself up for a lifetime of confusion and she'll never forgive herself.

In childhood he was trained by his mother and father alongside his older brother. Mostly his mother, as his father had a nasty habit of disappearing for months on end. When he was fourteen Zach experienced a dream that chilled him to his very core, a dream were he was torn apart by two immensely powerful and ancient sources. He woke in the morning in a cold sweat after fighting from the dream, only to find his brother went missing in the night.

Zach began living with his uncle shortly after, in the Fahlih family estate in the underground city of Ryujin. There he studied under his uncle, honing his mind as well as his earth seishitsu abilities. Until the fateful day his uncle sent him away on his mothers wish and this whole fiasco started.

Last edited by Sammich on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:08 pm
Name: Soloman Mirasci Caelyus-Fahlih

Nickname: The Wanderer, The Gatekeeper, Soncharipa (Killer of Light)

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pChhGvTkT-8

Appearance:
(Pre-Soul Contract)
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread Xg7mkCI
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread OxkpstT
(Post-Soul Contract)
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread MT17khm
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread IdJHhIe

Personality: Soloman was, although a bit slow and introverted as a kid, he was for all intents and purposes, outwardly normal. As the influence of the souls increased and waned throughout the years, Soloman would gradually go from happy and soulful to distant and lethargic, and then back again. Once he sealed the contract with them and left home, his emotions were initially intact, bolstered by a period of peace beforehand and emotional connections to his family which he had left behind, but as he killed more and more, these feelings gradually wore down until his only semblance of humanity and connection lay with the world and nature, as it was the one thing which he knew the Souls could never be able to take from him. His childlike wonder and idealism were quickly diminished and he is now much more realistic and at the same time pessimistic. Though he remains now as a cold killer, he does so with reluctance, and more to protect his family and keep the Souls satisfied than for the act of killing. After all, even the most sadistic of serial killers would eventually get bored of death with the amount Soloman has caused.

Seishitsu: Stardust (Light+Sand), Soul

Home: Nomadic, Skyhold

Quote(s):

“Do you know what punishments I've endured for my crimes, my sins? Not nearly enough. I am proof of the absurdity of men's most treasured abstractions. A just universe wouldn't tolerate my existence.”

“Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed.”

“Most people live their lives waiting to be judged one day by some God who they have never laid eyes upon. Many more go to sleep afraid of being haunted by demons who cannot lay a finger on them. That is the difference between me and you. I am my own judge. I slay my demons while I’m awake so I sleep peacefully through the night. We’re all human, all the same, I just choose not to fear the invisible.”

Height: 5’11”

Relatives: Sehun Caelyus (father), Zach Caelyus (brother), Zofia Caelyus (mother), Danyell Siopelos (aunt), Kios Siopelos (uncle), Leois Siopelos (cousin), Liss Siopelos (cousin)

Bio: As much as man believes it harbors the power of weaving its own destiny, in the end, they are all merely pawns, dictated by the path those before them have taken. Soloman’s path was not his own to begin, already corrupted by the deeds of another. Though the soul of his father, Sehun, was untouchable, guarded by a light as ancient as the universe itself, his son was not as fortunate. Those who met their death at Sehun’s hands, during his time spent allied with Jove, longed for revenge, and if they could not exact it on their killer, the least they could do was make sure his son suffered for their pain.

A piece of advice to anyone who ever comes across him, do not look into his eyes… for the tortured souls of those his father had wronged have claimed his light and tainted his soul. If you stare too long… well, the souls of the dead are ALWAYS eager for new prey.

Soloman was the first child born to two legendary seishitsu users, Zofia and Sehun Caelyus, two of the coalition of great warriors who helped vanquish the threat of the demigod Jove Vermillion from the world. Most babies cry when they’re born, but Soloman simply stared off into the distance, at the shadows gathering in the corner of the room. Ever since he could remember, he had been scared of the dark. It felt… so expansive, infinite, almost. And infinity was something that Soloman preferred not to think of.

Growing up, Soloman was always second in the eyes of his parents, overshadowed by his younger brother, Zach. Although, no one could blame Sehun or Zofia for playing favorites. Soloman exhibited dark behavior even as a child, tormented and tempted by the souls of Sehun's victims, which slowly drove him further and further into the crevice of introversion. Put a doll in front of him, his first thoughts were the thousands of ways to dismember it. A story book? Great for starting a fire. Whereas his brother was everything his parents wanted, Soloman was a disgrace, a dirty secret. His parents wanted desperately to love him, but how could they? He was drained of his capacity to feel it.

The souls wanted desperately to tear him apart, drive him mad, do anything to get some twisted form of vengeance. However, Soloman did the one thing they DIDN'T anticipate. He befriended them, became their conduit in the world of the living. Unknown to his parents, he would train himself to control the otherworldly powers of the souls. When his family was asleep and the town was silent, he would convene with them, and train himself to channel the souls through his body. And, in the light of day, he slowly returned to normal. Now, the souls ceased their attack on his mind... they had a new mission. To train this boy so that he could bring others of his world to join them.

Of course, Sehun and Zofia could sense that there was something off about him, but to their knowledge, he was improving. Soloman was a much more normal child now, he smiled more, laughed more, and even made progress during his seishitsu training with his parents. Where before he had shown no interest or ability in regards to seishitsu, his soul was, for the time being and for all intents and purposes, free of the control of the souls.

He lived the next few years peacefully, in fact, after a while, the souls didn't respond to his call when night fell. Eventually, Soloman simply forgot about his connection with the otherworldly, and lived an otherwise normal life, much to the delight of his parents.

On the night of his fifteenth birthday, though, they would return to collect their debt.

The souls were hungry, yes, but they did not let this hunger take their competence. They waited until everyone was asleep, tired from the excitement and frenetic pace of Soloman’s birthday festivities. That is of course, everybody but the birthday boy himself. He lay awake on his bed, eyes wide open and so alert, that, well, you’d think he’d seen a ghost or two. Soloman was not asleep for lack of trying, but because he felt it again, and he knew that they had finally come back. After his training with them so long ago, and the way he had learned to control and synergize with them, he was able to block them out for a couple of hours, but as the whispers grew louder and louder, he simply couldn’t ignore the deafening cry.

So, he let them in.

“Blood for blood,” they said, over and over as they broke down his free will through their mind numbingly incessant chanting through the night, and eventually were able to effortlessly assume control of his body from him. Soloman was forced to rise out of bed and walk, slowly, unwillingly through the hallway of his upper floor. To his horror, they stopped him right in front of the doorway which he dreaded most in this moment, his brother Zach’s. He gripped the handle, and opened the door, the cold metal of the knob freezing him down to his core, chilling his very heart as he knew what would come next. The creak of the old hinges sounded like the roar of a jet engine, louder than anything he could ever remembering hearing. As he crept toward Zach’s bed, his stomach dropped with each slow labored step he took closer to his brother. ‘Please, tell me what you want. Let me talk to you like we used to!” he screamed in his head, pleading with the souls as he unsheathed the dagger he kept in his belt. Soloman knelt down next to the bedside, and put one hand over Zach’s mouth, the souls would prefer the little one not to pester them with his screaming and shouting as he was sent down to their world. ‘Don’t do this! I’ll do anything! Please, I’ll do anything...’ he conceded, weeping quietly as his arms raised the knife into the air and brought it down onto Zach’s chest. But, then it stopped, mere centimeters above the boy’s heart. “Anything, you say?”

Soloman heard the souls now, not just in his head, but in the room with him. “Yes, anything, I swear to God I will do anything. Just don’t hurt my family,” he continued to beg, this time whispering to whatever presence shared the room with Zach and himself. “Very well,” it replied, as Soloman’s hand moved away from Zach, sliding his dagger back into its sheath. Soloman momentarily slumped over, overcome with an intense wave of diziness and nausea. The feeling passed after a couple of seconds, and he stood up, in control of his own body once more. “You will be our harbinger. Our link to the world of the living. From this day forth, your purpose in this world will be to act as a guide, if you will, and lead the inhabitants of your world into ours,” it stated, its voice less abstract now, but nonetheless still distinctly aetherial and distant. “Leave this house now and listen to my every order. Tell no one. Do you understand?” Soloman shook his head up and down frantically, holding onto the wall for support as he made his way out of his brother’s room, feeling once again close to passing out. He turned his face toward the mirror and a look of horror overcame him as he caught a glimpse of his left eye. It was completely black, pitch black, a shade so dark that it would put the night sky to shame. In the center was a blood red pupil, glowing ominously and permeating the shadows that inhabited Zach's bedroom. To his immense relief, he no longer felt the presence in the room with him, and immediately he stumbled back to Zach’s dresser, not having time to even give a thought to his eye, knowing he didn’t have much time left. Soloman quickly scribbled down a letter to his brother, attempting the impossible task of explaining his darkest secret which had plagued him all throughout his life, in a couple of sentences. He moved quietly over to Zach’s bed and placed the letter gently on his sidetable before rushing downstairs and through his front door, not wanting the souls to suspect any sort of treachery or disobedience, knowing full well the extent of damage they could do to everything he held dear.

As the letter lay still on Zach’s bedside, a gentle breeze came through his door, which Soloman had left open before leaving. The wind carried the letter off the book which it rested upon, and onto the plate that Zach kept his candle on, since he still wasn’t old enough to be able to sleep with the lights off. The corner of the letter caught the flame on its way down as it floated onto the plate, the flame spreading until it rendered the piece of parchment to ash. Then, as if never there, the breeze stopped, and the night carried on in with the same serene silence which it possessed just an hour beforehand.

The request of the souls was, in the simplest terms possible, to kill whoever, whenever, and wherever they requested. There was one formality, of course, which over time would grant Soloman a certain infamy, turning him into an urban myth of sorts as the years went by. The eyes of his victims must be gouged out of their corpses after their death. “It makes the entire process easier if they can’t see what happens when they arrive at our realm,” they would always tell him. Whether this was true or not he did not know, but it provided him with at least some comfort in knowing it might make him less of a monster. “Soncharipa,” was what the people started to call him: Killer of Light.

The targets he was given would usually be those who had committed some sort of transgression or crime. Murderers, criminals, corrupt politicians, immoral aristocrats, the whole lot. Other times, though, it would be entirely innocent, even benevolent people. Kids, old people, teachers, philanthropists, doctors, you know, the good people in society. He supposed they did this to keep him sharp and broken, easier to cut people with a shard of glass than a mirror, right? Despite this, he couldn’t seem to figure out any rhyme or reason to why he was assigned to kill people besides sending them to the souls’ world, but then why were they selective about it? Why not just have him go on a bloodlusted killing spree?

Well, they never told him, and eventually he stopped asking. Soloman spent most of his time that he didn’t spend killing people and cutting their eyes out of their heads, ironically, wandering, looking at nature's wonders. The beauty of the world reminded him he was still human. In the meantime, he needed a place to stay, and he knew that it would be a terrible idea to stay in a town, a city, or even a village. Too many loose ends. Too many ways to form connections, or to fall in love, or to make friends. It made killing harder when that way, and besides, there’s no guarantee that the souls wouldn’t turn around and have him kill anyone he formed a friendship with next. Their only guarantee was to leave Zach, Sehun, and Zofia alone, this didn’t include anyone else, even if he were to marry or have kids, they would be just as susceptible to be his next victim as anyone else. And, if he didn’t comply to their demands, guess who would be their first three names on the list to go after once they took his body again? Nonetheless, the souls lead him to a fortress in the ruins of Fuji, "Skyhold," was what they said it was called. It was so out-of-the-way in the mountains that no one would think to look for him there, better for him and for the Souls.

So, he kept on killing and taking meaningless life, for them, for his family. He would bear their burden so they would not have to. The people called him “Soncharipa,” and he guessed that was true, but at the same time, he was also the Light’s preserver. If he didn’t keep the souls satisfied, who knows what they would do with his body? To him, it wasn’t about who he was sending to the Gates of the Souls’ World, it was about keeping the Souls fenced in.
ConradCorax

Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:36 am
Name: Raiden Yama

Nickname: Rai

Theme song: “Angel with a Shotgun”

Appearance:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/world-of-cresea/images/a/ac/Warrior_Abs_Scar_Bicolor_Weapon_Male_Anime_HD_Wallpaper_Backgrounds_Photo_Image_Picture.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150704233421

Personality: Rai is a bit of an optimist attempting to view all situations with a bright side despite how badly it becomes. He uses humor to cope with worse situation commonly surfacing in combat. Yet he strives to improve himself utilizing his natural abilities and day to day skills to become a better person instead of a powerful warrior.

Seishitsu: Earth and Lightening

Home: Seiya

Quote(s): “I heard you might be the strongest in the village, but I am the strongest in the region.”
“I hope you learned just as much as I did.”
“Good game my friend, I would hate to see you lose more face.:

Height: 5,11”

Relatives: Unknown

Bio:
Despite being born soon after the final battle between Jove and the heroes of legend, Raiden would find himself abandon at an orphanage without many things except a name. He grew up alongside many other children surprisingly comfortably due to the funding of the island's government. The children would test out their inherit abilities in the backyard finding a mix of all sorts of elements from across the world. Moving earth became natural to him, he grew to enjoy the ability constantly attempting to master it to build little forts of rock and sand in little siege games. Lightning would come far later nearly by accident during a long thunderstorm. Raiden played out in the rain nearly getting electrocuted due to a bolt coming down near a puddy beneath him. He narrowly became a crisp despite redirecting the discharge away from himself inadvertently burning a hole in a nearby building.

Despite his lot in life, he remembered to always smile not for himself, but to help other kids to see its ok to feel happy. As he grew older, he found himself unwanted by most adoptive parents. Due to the kingdoms prosperity, not many people wanted to adopt instead of simply having their own. Occasionally a older couple who lost their children or desired to raise more would adopt, but those events were far between. Rai went to public school finding his own envy in regular kids. He started to act out feeling the need to gain people attention lacking the knowledge of how. Eventually, he would be caught red handed by a old farmer who is more than meets the eye. The farmer gave Rai a fierce beating for his action, but before he sent him home. The old farmer sat down and talked with him. They just talked for an hour. Then two. Then three.

Soon enough, the night seem to creep into the sky, and Rai felt a burden taken off his chest. Rai would come back to the farm once or twice a week occasionally pitching in to help the farmer out. He never asked for payment, but the farmer would reward him with treats occasionally like tarts or fried sweet potatoes. As a teen, he grew more interested in learning how to handle his abilities much more efficiently. The farmer seem able to at least instruct him on the basics due to his past career in the military. By the end, he could handle himself in a fight, but he refused to use them unless the fight devolved into using the elements. It just did not seem fair to use on unprepared people not to mention on how deadly it could be. Yet he still felt the urge to grow past this new limit choosing to head away from home to seek out a master to train him further. Spending a few days every week to stop by in villages across the island to learn from the locals new techniques and tricks to fighting and utilities.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:55 am
Derek's Ocs:

Last edited by Derekjay2000 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:21 pm
Name: Chusin Kusan

Nickname: Chuku

Theme song: https://youtu.be/OuSSXOQ-1bI

Appearance: Chusin is rather organized, always keeping his short, black hair combed down, and his shirt fully buttoned up, except the very first button from the bottom. He usually is in the blue and black outfit he wears for work, even at home he wears it due to not wanting to change clothing. He has a slight beard, which is already graying at the tips, kept trimmed to just half an inch from his face. Small creases extend downward from his face, due to the natural pout he puts on. His right arm has several burns extending up it, due to an accident in his childhood. He has minor heterochromia, with a slight natural darker shade to his skin around his right eye, the rest of his complexion being rather pale.

Personality: Chusin is a rather hopeful individual, seeing opportunity in even the most far gone souls. He believes it's everyone's duty to make the lives of those around them better, whether that be in paying for a boat fee, helping a homeless person, or simply offering a smile to someone having a bad day. He aspired to become a healer, even if he wasn't born with a water Seishitsu. This has driven him into a medical study, looking for ways other than powers to save people. Selfless in stressful situations, he will often go out of his way to help his friends. A fear of fire has led him to be scared of his own powers, this fright causing him to burn himself at a young age. He is drawn towards those with water Seishitsus, looking to learn from them.

Seishitsu: Lightning Seishitsu and suppressed Fire Seishitsu.

Home: Kagatsuchi.

Quote(s): "I guess I could do it... But maybe you could too!"

"Just imagine a world where we don't need powers to help."

"Even if I can't save everyone, trying is a good first step."

Height: 6'5

Relatives: Riuga Kusan and Emir Kusan

Bio: Chusin was raised in a middle class family, never wanting for much but not having much at the same time. When he started using his powers, they terrified him, seeing his fire unmake anything he touched. Burning his right arm, he began to fear fire as a whole, which was unfortunate due to growing up in Kagatsuchi. Moving with his father Riuga to Wu-Long, he became fascinated with the lightning of the region, following his fathers instructions he tried every day to make any spark. After months of failure it finally clicked, and he produced lightning, crimson like his old fire. Scared at first, he accepted it eventually. Wanting to help people, he observed healers almost every day, finding their powers even more fascinating than lightning. However, no matter how much he tried he couldn't find anything but his sparks, which more often than not hurt people.

In an attempt to get over his fear, he moved back to Kagatsuchi to his mother, learning of a promise of medical expertise there. Managing to keep his fears in check, he still requests that his mother doesn't use her fire around him too often. Working to become a paramedic, he is helping to understand how healing works, and strives to let people without water Seishitsu heal, with or without their power.
UmitheSeaDragon
UmitheSeaDragon

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:47 am
Name: Etisha Iniya

Theme song:
https://youtu.be/l2gpDUbR5k8

Appearance:
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread F46ecd10

Personality: Etisha is a very shy and polite girl. She is very eager to try and make friends. Etisha also cares greatly for others, She's initially portrayed as insecure, doubting of both her ability to help her allies and appearance, however Etisha has more confidence and bravery then she lets on, and she always tries to be of help wherever she can. She is intelligent and has a very honest personality, is "direct and open with her emotions", and is easily swayed by the people around her. However, this also causes her to be "very romantic". She can be spontaneous and "very ditzy". Etisha doesn't enjoy fighting, preferring to avoid it as much as possible. If, however, it's for the sake of her friends, Etisha will fight without hesitation.

Seishitsu: Wind

Home: Fuji (Former), Nomadic

Quote(s): N/A

Height:  5'5"

Relatives: Unnamed Parents  (Deceased).

Bio: Etisha was born and raised in Fuji, growing up in an orphanage in one of Fuji's Temple's of Boreas. She was born with a powerful amount of Seishitsu, so much so that she has virtually no control over it. After quite a few incidents, she prefers not to use it at all, leaving herself untrained and prefers to not use her Seishitsu.

Joining the priesthood, she was sent to explore and build world experience, that was right before Fuji's destruction.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:19 pm
UmitheSeaDragon wrote:Name: Etisha Iniya

Theme song:
https://youtu.be/l2gpDUbR5k8

Appearance:
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread F46ecd10

Personality: Etisha is a very shy and polite girl. She is very eager to try and make friends. Etisha also cares greatly for others, She's initially portrayed as insecure, doubting of both her ability to help her allies and appearance, however Etisha has more confidence and bravery then she lets on, and she always tries to be of help wherever she can. She is intelligent and has a very honest personality, is "direct and open with her emotions", and is easily swayed by the people around her. However, this also causes her to be "very romantic". She can be spontaneous and "very ditzy". Etisha doesn't enjoy fighting, preferring to avoid it as much as possible. If, however, it's for the sake of her friends, Etisha will fight without hesitation.

Seishitsu: Wind

Home: Fuji (Former), Nomadic

Quote(s): N/A

Height:  5'5"

Relatives: Unnamed Parents  (Deceased).

Bio: Etisha was born and raised in Fuji, growing up in an orphanage in one of Fuji's Temple's of Boreas. She was born with a powerful amount of Seishitsu, so much so that she has virtually no control over it. After quite a few incidents, she prefers not to use it at all, leaving herself untrained and prefers to not use her Seishitsu.

Joining the priesthood, she was sent to explore and build world experience, that was right before Fuji's destruction.
Ayyy welcome back! You’re approved!!
keya
keya

Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:27 am
Name: Mina

Appearance:
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread Fe690710

Personality: Mina is a noble, daughter of Lord Damian (The lord Cherokee was arranged to marry)
Due to the household’s noble name, it’s strict nature played a huge factor in her upbringing. Because she was an only child, she was always placed in situations where she developed, mentally, a lot faster than she would without exposure to her role as a noble. Naturally curious, cunning, and mature, Mina has always been the type to think before she makes her next move. On the contrary, her flaws are heavily tipped towards judgemental endeavors, regarding those around her. And her selfish nature due to the only-child complex.

Seishitsu: Water / Ice seishitsu

Home: Frost Devils Reach

Quote:
“Every man has forgotten who he is. One may understand the cosmos, but never the ego; the self is more distant than any star.
Thou shalt love thy God; but thou shalt not know thyself.
We are all under the same mental calamity; we have all forgotten our names. We have all forgotten what we really are. All that we call common sense and rationality and practicality and positivism only means that for certain dead levels of our life we forget that we have forgotten.”

Height: 5’5

Relatives: Lord Damian (father)
Atlas
Atlas

Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:11 pm
Name: Juniper S. Garess

Nickname: June

Theme song:

Appearance:
Appearance:

Personality: Juniper is a rather creative and adventurous girl. Socially, she was outgoing and friendly, treating everyone as a friend until they wrong her or a friend.

Seishitsu: Fire and Earth

Home: Kagutsuchi

Quote(s): "The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake."

Height: 5 feet 6 Inches

Relatives: Kovac Garess (Father), Alia Taru (Mother)

Bio: As a child, Juniper could often be found wandering and exploring any amd everything she could find. She was scolded on a regular basis for wandering into dangerous or off-limits areas, but it hardly ever stopped her. Whenever she wasnt exploring, she was usually in her room, tailoring custom clothes for herself, or family and friends. Her goal was to eventually combine her hobbies amd become a travelling tailor.

Her home life was fairly decent, as she never once had to worry about any of the necessities. Her parents were extremely loving, even slightly smothering. Though, they were often overly strict, even if it came from good intentions. They each had their own personal dreams and hopes as to who she would become.

Her mother, Alia, owned a rather popular Inn known as The Caravan's Rest, which was named for a rather obvious reason. The Inn was popular, but even more so among various Caravan and courier groups. The Inn was passed down from her grandfather, prompting her to move from Nil to Kagatsuchi.

Her father, Kovac, was part of a caravan that traveled worldwide, which is where Juniper developed her love for exploration. He met Alia at The Caravan's Rest when he and his group were returning from their travels. It didnt take long for the two to fall in love and give birth to Juniper. Kovac dropped his nomadic lifestyle almost immediately to stay with his family. Instead, he served as maintenance for the Inn.

In school, Juniper was an average student. She never did particularly well or badly in an topic. However, she did stand out socially. She was decently popular, but not like most. She considered anyone and everyone a friend, even if they were typically disliked. Most people just accepted it, but even the more stubborn and difficult students couldn't do much as she forced them into a friendship.
ConradCorax

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 pm
EON:

Name: Serenity Varass

Nickname: Snow Angel

Theme song: Stronger Than You - Trio (Sans/Chara/Frisk)

Appearance: only thing that's not in the pick is a ruby amulet she wears around her neck with the engraving of a heart in the center

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/5f/33/b85f33d6cb4a5286ab43be0a6610a2c6.jpg

Personality: Serenity holds a often cheery personality trying to focus on the brighter side of situations to others to keep a more positive atmosphere around her. This nature is more insticual to protect herself from being the target of others. Oddly enough she tends to hold a loose memory occasionally forgetting events without aid from her little memory triggers.

Seishitsu: Water and Fire

Home: A temple called 'The Children of the Frost' located of course in the Frost Devils reach. It's a nice temple owned by a clan of water seishitsu warriors who use the temple grounds for training and meditation. It was constructed 20 years ago after the war ended isolated in one of the many mountains of the reach. It holds a population of 50 people who trade with caravans who visit the temple every month.

Quote: "Even my spine has chills"

Height: 5,11”

Relatives:
Father: Saron Cristia
Mother: Eternity Varass
Little Brother: Seraph
Older Brother: Unknown

Bio:
Serenity grew up among a small village in the mountains of the Devil’s reach sitting cozily at the base to a temple known as “The Children of the Frost.” The monks here follow a faith of how winter and summer are circles of the world where winter needs to come in order to clear the way for new life to emerge in the summer. In turn many of the masters devoutly pass on their teaching to each generation to make them stronger perfecting their art over time. Her father Saron Cristia held the title of master choosing to share his own skills in training another generation of seishitsu for a short time. Her mother primarily held an odd position as a healer among the village due to her fascination in fire contrasting heavily with the cold reception.
Serenity herself grew close to many of her fellow village children simply out of necessity. After all, a little isolated village in a frozen wasteland left her with little options. Naturally, most of the fellow children inherited their parents ability to bend water and ice to their fingertips playing all sorts of games. Serenity’s own favorite resembles hide and seek where they would use their natural abilities to hide themselves into the landscape itself. Some of her earliest memories is trying to crack open a frozen ball of ice with her playmate Jerico sitting in the hollowed out middle.
By the time she turns six her father would start giving her a few private lessons on using her abilities after it became apparent Serenity could not keep up with the others. The reason behind it would become clear years later while cooking a hot dinner of potato soup and bread. Where the frame of the fire pit holding up the huge pot would come loose dropping the pot into the flames casting embers into the house. Little Serenity accidently standing in front of it instinctually attempts to grab hold of it. Flickers of flame cast out where the heated metal hit the wooden fuel. Yet, the flames and scolding metal simply felt warm against her skin. By the time her mother came running back, she swing out a hand causing all the flames to smother themselves out. Serenity let go of the pot looking at her hands seeing her pale hands look completely unaffected. Looking up to her mother, the two understood she inherited more than her fathers powers.
The next following years felt exhausting with her mother trying to pride herself by teaching Serenity everything past down to her from their side of the family. Those days, Serenity found herself always in some state deprived sleep needing a lot of cheering up by her friends. Especially her friend Jerico, who knew the only real ways to get her to relax with all the burdens on her shoulders. Then it all changed a few months after her 13 birthday.
Eternity and Saron loved their daughter more than anything in the world, but the two of them still wanted a son seeing Serenity is old enough at this point to not need all their attention. In turn, Seraph would come a long not to many months later causing a little fission. Serenity felt a sense of jealousy for a few weeks under the impression the two of them will be a smaller part of her life going forward, but it soon followed with a sense of relief. The weight of her parents expectations and hopes were no longer firmly on her to bear, and it felt a lot easier day by day to handle her smaller struggles.
The day Seraph became a part of their family is a day Serenity will never forget for all the wrong reasons. His birth coming around the middle of the winter left a high chance of the group weathering out a blizzard. Not surprisingly, the blizzard would come blocking the little family in their little home isolated for next few days. Serenity attempt to help her mother were appreciated, but they accomplish little. Her father would grow distant at the time seeming to react quite heavily from the screams of Eternity’s contraction pains. Eventually, her father sent her out of the room knowing what would come next. After another 10 minutes the house fell silent as a corpse with just the sound of wind bashing against the windows. Saron slips out of the room holding a bundle of cloth to his chest. His face twisted in pain and sorrow kneeling down to hold the covered babe to his older sister. Saron ask her to watch her little brother for a little bit. Then he slips back into the room for hours with only a small amount of conversation almost drawn to a whisper at the door.
The next day, Saron would help nurture the babe using some saved goats milk to feed him over breakfast. He sat down with Serenity calmly telling her that mommy passed away during the night. Serenity took the news as anyone would expect with immense amounts of pain almost rushing to the door to see. Saron shielded the door before she could get the chance not wanting her to see. The little mage sent fire at him in attempt to get him out of the way. He, of course, blocks the attack stopping it cold. Serenity start attacking him with her fists doing little damage, but he did not stop her letting her work through the emotion. Ending with, her clutching his chest balling her eyes out.
As the blizzard pasted, Saron went out with his daughter and son to the temple leaving the two in the care of a trusted friend. Serenity visions must have dulled seeing the world change only slightly. Like the very color seem to dull from what she remembers. The bright warm embrace of her mother will never hold her again. Now she had a baby brother instead. Saron would pick the two of them up a few hours later letting Serenity get a look at her mother. Another healer cleaned the body applying some ointments to clear away the blood and smell. In the end, Eternity expression lacked pain, but a lingering sorrow snuffing out the warmth of her smile.
A year passed, but Serenity barely realized finding herself trying to move on by keeping herself busy. She help more about the house struggling a little to keep the place in the same shape as before. Her father lacking his old enthusiam adopting a more formal tone with her. His attention primarily on taking care of Seraph leaving her to strive on her own. Yet even then the signs were obvious seeing Sarons own figure slowly slim over the passing months. Soon enough, Saron barely could keep up with Seraph needing a older woman named Ruby to help out more with him. Serenity rarely spoke to her wanting not to get involved with anything to do with her younger brother.
Then, she woke up one morning to find a letter left on the kitchen table left for her. A beautiful crimson amulet lay on top holding a familiar cared frame coated with runes of some old language. Sitting on the chair is a familiar cloak of snow white holding some kind of odd material resembling fur. Opening the letter, Serenity read her fathers writing feeling more dread cling to her stomach. It discussed how the two will be living from now on with Ruby until Serenity at least finishes her training, which would be at 17, at the temple. Finally, it left her with only so many words for her to ponder for years.
“I’m sorry I have to leave you Serenity, but life sets us all on a path beyond our control. While for a time, I found somewhere to stop and find something worth all the trials and pain in my life. I left things unfinished in order to find that happiness. Things coming back to haunt me in ways I can’t really describe. If I am to come home again and keep you two safe and sound. I need to do this, and I know you’ll hate me for it. Just live. Live past this to find your own path to walk instead of chasing shadows.”
Serenity felt betrayed crumpling the letter up in her fist feeling rare and despair flooding her system. Fire burst from her body scotching the letter to ash in a moment. Now both her parents were gone, and guess who is left behind. Him. The little babe who screw up her life without even trying. Slipping the necklace on, she storms out of the house watching to blow off some steam by melting and refreezing a nearby lake. After burning through most of her energy, her friend Jerico would find her kneeling in the snow trying to gasp for air from her abused lungs. He slips off his furs giving her something to warm her up before helping her back to his house for some food to soothe her nerves.
Years grew on Serenity using the village to work through the pain of her loss actually finding a semblance of peace by the comfort of their support. Yet she never could forgive her younger brother choosing to ignore him entirely despite Ruby’s best intentions for them to work it out. Serenity soon found herself involved heavily at the temple finding many friends among the fellow warriors by being a honorable person and giving a mutual sense of respect to everyone who fought. Yet Serenity lost everything in a single night during her final trials. An accident by all accounts left Serenity in a horrible state of depression finding to many familiar friends turn against her. In the end, she chose to leave taking everything from her old home of significance to her. Her things, an old journal, and a rusted knife.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:09 pm
Name: Brynna Lionel
Nickname: Bry
Theme Song:

Lights- Quiet
Appearance:
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread Wte2
Personality: Brynna has been raised in a closed off environment from the outside world due to her condition. Such an upbringing has left her in a childlike state, innocent and naive to the happenings in the outside world. She’s friendly, kind, and good natured, but has trouble properly expressing herself. While she normally willingly follows the instructions she’s given, trusting those around her enough to respect their wishes, she also follows her intuition. If she thinks something is wrong she will do her best to mend the situation, or in some cases discover the truth.
Senshitsu: Lightening
Quotes: “....”
*occasional pouts or soft gasps in excitement*
Height: 5’ 5”
Relatives: Bram Lionel (Father- Previous Councilman of Nil- Deceased), Mother- unknown, Siblings- none.
Bio: Brynna was raised amidst a very powerful Nilian household, treated almost as royalty amongst her father’s workers. She’s the last of her line, leaving her as the only namesake of her father. Normally she might’ve been looked down upon for being female in such a position, but no one has ever treated her poorly. This is mainly out of pity for her condition, and explicit instructions from her father. From birth Brynna has struggled with a rare condition, making her rather frail in comparison to her peers. Overtime she’s learned how to semi regulate the beats of her weakened heart using electric pulses, though it’s more of a temporary fix. Allowing her to theoretically go out without a healer, though her father would never hear of it. Along with her birth defect, Brynna is mute. Doctors aren’t sure whether or not such a condition is also a birth defect, or merely a result of her young upbringing. Her father only received her upon her being around two years old, dropped off at his estate without any further explanation. After taking her to a highly skilled healer, it was determined that she was indeed his daughter.
Brynna knows little to nothing of this, or anything else relating to her past. Her father has sheltered her from any hardships that he could throughout her life, in attempts to protect her.
Until he suddenly went away on business to Kagutsuchi last year, without so much as saying goodbye. After listening to the maids reassurance that he’d been back soon with no further explanation for the past twelve months, Brynna took matters into her own hands.
Wanted posters for the young girl can be found scattered around every nation, telling of a highly compensated reward for her safe return.
Suspected to be traveling to Kagutsuchi.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:48 am
Name: Reyanne Vion

Nickname: Rey, RV

Theme song: "Tear of the Goddess"

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Reyanne is rather excitable, enjoying most things about life. Slightly airheaded, she often moves onto new topics mid conversation. She views people as inherently good until proven otherwise, though she has a hard time not hating people proven to be evil. Friendly to most people, even people she's just met, she has a bad habit of prying into personal lives. When someone is the subject of her hate, however, she is cold and distant, and often aggressive, believing that they do not deserve life, as it is the greatest gift, not fit for evil.

Seishitsu: Ice and Water

Home: No home, FDR

Quote(s): "You gonna eat that?"

Height: 5'6

Relatives: Deceased brother, parents and uncle.

Bio: Reyanne and her brother grew up mostly with her uncle, her parents moving around often and not bringing the kids for safety reasons. Learning some martial arts skills at her uncles dojo, she rose rather quickly, becoming the best junior in two years. Her brother, however, struggled, never quite meeting anyone's expectations, even when they were set low. Eventually giving up on the art, she decided she'd work harder for his sake, blaming herself for his failure. Had she just been a better big sister, he wouldn't be home alone sulking every time she went off to train.

After five years of practice, she gained her blackbelt, coming home to tell her brother she had passed her test. She found the door slightly open, which stood out to her. Usually everyone made sure to keep everything shut tight, a personal habit to keep the cold out. Pacing around the house, not finding her brother in his room, she assumed he'd just gone for a walk or something. Hours passed, and her uncle came home. Becoming more worried, she went outside and searched for her little brother herself. After the night ended, her uncle went out to search for her in turn. He found her, stuck on the ground, clutching her younger brother, lifeless and eyeless. Encasing him in ice, she ran off, ignoring her uncles calls.

After gathering information and asking many questions she should've avoided, Reyanne learned about a white haired man who'd been seen in the area. A stranger to the town, someone walking around, at one point, seen with blood on his jacket and a bored expression. There were no other suspects, he had killed her little brother. Trying to trail the man, she lost his tracks rather quickly, he was obviously some form of professional. She did have one lead however: He was known as Soncharipa. Hunting for Soncharipa across multiple lands, she eventually became tired of the hunt, wanting to go back to her life.

Trying to live on her own, she failed even more miserably at that than hunting the assassin. Working as a cook, she kept her skills in check, working to master her Seishitsu and martial skills, eventually blending the two together nearly seamlessly. Fired from the kitchen, she went on to be a server elsewhere, then she was fired from there, always being told she had no focus. Ending up in the relief aid for Fuji, she tried once more to settle down there.

After a few months, she was told that Soncharipa was with a group of kids, the children of the former heroes. Reyanne began to trail them, coming close to meeting them multiple times, but never quite catching up. Finally, in Kagatsuchi, she learned they had a beachhouse, and were going to be visiting there on a certain day. Deciding to fact check, she went out to the beach to meet the heroes and then Soncharipa.
Zeria-kawaii
Zeria-kawaii

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:43 pm
Name: Ela Chimel

Nickname:  El

Theme song:

Appearance:
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation OC Thread Eon_oc10

Personality:  A very active lady who seems to have a affinity for fighting .she is often optimistic and very very talkative, she is quite blunt with what she says and honestly doesn't care about what others think of her. She is pretty intelligent, yet reckless and always getting into danger.
Seishitsu: Earth
Home: ryujin

Quote(s):
" I heard there was going to be a fight! Count me in!
"why worry with whats wrong , to late to fix it so might as well live with it!"
"Your seriously not gonna do that right , your gonna die idiot"
" Now is the time to run and get the f out of here "
Height: 6'0”

Relatives: Lis  Chimel (Mother) Ryba Chimel (Younger Brother) Zima Chimel ( younger sister)

Bio: Ela grew up in a family of herself her mother and her younger siblings . Her father left when she was about six and her siblings were two.Her family grew up listening about the legendary hero's who saved the world , it was something she always liked to listen to. She isn't sure if it was real or not but it did give her a spark and interest in fighting on the off chance something ever did happen and another war started. She grew up protecting her siblings and helping her mother out whenever it was needed. At about 15 she ended up starting street fighting and taking bets to earn more money always attempting to give her siblings hope it would get better as time passed. More time passed and she heard about a few of the deaths of the councilmen of nil and realized everything was starting to get worst , she began to worry about her family as everything just seemed to get worst. She decided to save her mother money as now she was around 18 and go traveling alone always sending money back when she could so her family would be allright. she eventually turned 19 over the years and was heading towards the capital of nil ryujin .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum