Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sammich
Sammich

Web Comic - Ava's Demon Discussion Thread Empty Web Comic - Ava's Demon Discussion Thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:13 pm
Hello Team Kios and all potential members viewing from the anonymity of guests status! I'm user Sammich here to give some fresh blood to our discussion section~
As a few of my close friends from the base know, I am head over heels for a little webcomic called Ava's Demon. I'm establishing this thread so any readers or potential readers can talk about the comic, discuss theories or anything related to the comic itself.The comic did just go on hiatus until 2018, so it's a perfect time to catch up. I look forward to raving at you all!
Web Comic - Ava's Demon Discussion Thread Start10
READ THE COMIC HERE
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Web Comic - Ava's Demon Discussion Thread Empty Re: Web Comic - Ava's Demon Discussion Thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:26 pm
I AM SO CONFUSED ALREADY!

Really like the art style though
Sammich
Sammich

Web Comic - Ava's Demon Discussion Thread Empty Re: Web Comic - Ava's Demon Discussion Thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:50 pm
YOU CAN DO IT DEREK ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED IN TIME
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 pm
Sammich wrote:YOU CAN DO IT DEREK ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED IN TIME
YOOOO, I'M SO INTO THIS NOW!
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:55 pm
It's like it so far, first three chapters so far were really intriguing!

And I'm all caught up! That was really enjoyable, the music video animations were a great touch. Now I have one more thing to look forward to in 2018.
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:55 pm
Iskios wrote:It's like it so far, first three chapters so far were really intriguing!

And I'm all caught up! That was really enjoyable, the music video animations were a great touch. Now I have one more thing to look forward to in 2018.
Yo I'm glad you liked it Chris!! IKR I love that it goes beyond just the comic medium~ I can't wait either it's gonna be RAD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum