Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Knight Academy Shenanigans  Empty Knight Academy Shenanigans

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:54 pm
Ever wonder what goes on in the universe of Knight Academy when school isn't in session? Surely students have lives outside of the Academy, and training as a hero... Right? Heck, even villains could use a day or two off. Maybe even three if dealing with the heroes proves to be more challenging than originally assumed.

At the end of the day, the cast of Knight Academy are so much more than young heroes to be and villains with an agenda to keep up with. They're people, like you and me. So what does that mean? At the core of their being who are they really? What do they enjoy, or despise? Who are their closest friends? Do they enjoy going out or staying at home on the weekends?

Perhaps they're extremely lucky, and use it to their advantage by taking on different sorts of gambling. Or maybe they are always fated for the worst the universe has to offer, always catching some type of illness just before the weekend hits.

The possibilities are endless, and this threads soul purpose is to explore them!

A friendly warning to everyone in advance, though these may be OVAs consider them to be canon to the actual Knight Academy thread. That being said, be mindful of the content you post. Of course all website rules still apply, but that still leaves you all with plenty of leeway to get creative!

Have fun!

List of OVAs
Girls Night Out (Current)- Cast: Divinity, Heidi, Yvette, Clare, Nagare, Derek, Magnus
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Knight Academy Shenanigans  Empty Re: Knight Academy Shenanigans

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:01 am
Could I join in the OVA? or do I have to message you privately?
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:04 pm
@Shadow Uchiha You can join once I have time to get it off the ground lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum