Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altaria: An Oasis Forsaken

+4
Derekjay2000
Sammich
keya
ConradCorax
8 posters
Go down
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Altaria: An Oasis Forsaken - Page 3 Empty Re: Altaria: An Oasis Forsaken

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:15 pm
[Caleb]
Caleb's expression was harshly hollow as his targets began to respond to his provocations. Taking in a deep breath, his eyes locked onto one particular girl, Kaylee as he heard, he watched her intently, not sparing a glance to the man, possibly Kaylee's sibling given their resemblance, as he spoke. Though he did listen as a smirk slowly tugged at his lips, "Well now..." he finally spoke up after Nathan, glaring harshly at said man "Hunk of metal? That's certainly no way to talk about something you created, seeing how the effort was taken to buy parts I couldn't imagine taking the effort to make something just to ridicule it. However..." he slowly looked back down at Kaylee, the glare she was giving him outclassed his own, "This woman is just radiating maternal hostility, and she even knows what it can do," his glare twisted into a predatory smile, which as odd as it sounded, held some twinge of admiration "So, Kaylee, you're responsible for making the robot?"

Taking a few steps forward, it was evident that they weren't going to do things the easy, Kaylee's sister blocked his path as he reached for a pair of blades, and a second man stood out front as well, his eyes going white and a sudden fog rolling in 'His power? Problematic' Caleb noted. Frowning to himself, and releasing a sigh of disappointment, he shook his head "Not for sale, eh? Alright then, if I can't have the robot..." He dropped his briefcase, kicking it open as the harsh thud of it hitting the ground was followed by a series of beeps coming from the handcuffs around restraining his hands. Holding them up, one long beep signaled a release mechanism as he exerted some force to pull the dual armlets apart, a flurry of spark flew through the air, his gaze fixed intently on Kaylee as the fog slowly hid him away, his voice echoing through the mist "I guess you'll do instead"

Waiting for just the right moment for the fog to build up, Caleb recalled the man that appeared be in a trance, he was using his power to generate the fog. 'If that's the case...' he rushed forward pulling his weapons from the brief case as he sailed through the mist, right in front of Aris, "...Burst..." He snarled, power welling up in his body, swinging the left shield-like apparatus of his weapon into Aris. Twisting around with explosive speed, and force, he slashed at Nathan. The strength of his attack causing the fog to twist and churn around them faster, creating a clear pocket of space that revealed Kaylee, rushing forward again he instantly grabbed hold of her, and with the swing of a blade caused the fog to conceal them as he fled backwards, out of the fog his sudden boost in strength and speed slowly dying down. "Be grateful I didn't kill them" he grunted out, adjusting his hold on her, the blade of his weapon positioned carefully against her neck as he bolted further into the woods.

[Amra]
"Danger! Danger!" Amra let out a panicked beeping sound as its vision was obscured by fog, though her sensor was functioning fine as it picked up on Kaylee moving farther away, "Creator Kaylee has been taken by the hobo-prisoner!" As the fog began to clear, it ran up to Nathan and bound around him "Programing designation: Follow Kaylee!" The robot then began to run into the woods, hoping it's declaration was enough of a message for the brother to understand.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:17 pm
Aris stepping forward was rathe shocking, as he didn’t seem the type to face confrontation head on. Though Nathan was grateful for the backup... Even if it wasn’t what he’d expected. Watching in awe as a thick fog began to twist around them, a smile tugged the corners of the boy’s lips. It seemed Aris’ powers came in quite handy. Now they could slip away from the creep without a fight breaking out. Hopefully making it far away from him by the time it cleared. He turned to pat his new companion on the shoulder, only to have the young man launch into him at an alarming force. The mist was far too concentrated to make out what had happened, but it wasn’t to hard to guess. Grunting as he crashed back against the ground, Nathan could only focus on one thing. ‘I guess you’ll do.’ Panic flashed across his gaze as he processed the comment, followed by his sister’s scream. “Kaylee!” He gasped before shoving Aris off of him, and swiftly stumbled to his feet. He could feel the deep bruises forming across his back, but hadn’t the time for self pity. Rushing through the fog blindly in rage, Nathan cursed as the last thing he wanted to see appeared. The stupid robot. “What-?!” He started coldly, only to soften up a bit as the bot explained itself before hurrying away. “Looks like you do have your uses.” Nathan admitted quietly, before chasing after it.

“Wait, what?” Kaylee swore her ears were deceiving her, as he claimed ‘she’d do’. However it appeared she didn’t need a hearing check after all, as the boy grabbed her in a flash before she found herself flying across the woods. “Why I outta!” Growling as a blade pressed against her throat, the young woman found herself beginning to panic. If he hadn’t done that, she could’ve shape shifted into something bigger... Crushing him in the process, or at very least making it so he couldn’t carry her. “Put me down this instant! A lack of government doesn’t mean you can just run around kidnapping people! Are you some kind of savage?!” She roared as they sailed through the tree tops, the thick fog making it impossible to see what was below. If she shapeshifted into a tiny rodent he’d drop her, but she could die depending on what she landed on. So that was out of the question too. “Just leave me alone! Threatening me with a knife isn’t going to make me want to help you build a robot! And killing me certainly won’t get you any tech! You haven’t though this through at all!” This wasn’t good, she needed a plan! She had her collapsible staff, her shapeshifting abilities, and Nathan- No wait... Did she have Nathan? How far away had they gotten. “Nathan-!” She screamed as loud as she could, turning her gasping as far behind them as she possibly could. “Help me!”
keya
keya

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:05 pm
Milan’s face grew warm, every time she was referred to as “Milady.” She was used to provoking people with honeyed words, but when they ricocheted, she couldn’t help but feel rather awkward.
Very quickly, Milan’s thought process was interrupted by the sudden appearance of a questionable young man. He seemed normal in appearance, yet the way he danced back and forth with his words definitely signified malicious intent—particularly towards Kaylee and Amra.

Milan slightly furrowed her brows as he went on, for some very odd reason she felt as if the tone of his voice seemed familiar—not that she knew it per se, but she felt as though she’d definitely heard a tone similar.
However her train of thought quickly relinquished as soon as hostility broke loose. Thick fog surrounded the perimeters, eliminating vision as a viable reliance.
From the noises before her, Milan gathered that Kaylee was abducted—and after a few seconds, a sense of danger finally rushed throughout her veins, causing her to bolt in what was presumed their direction.

Milan didn’t really understand what she was doing. Logically, even if she was able to catch the boy who nabbed Kaylee what was she going to do? Throw some lollipops at him?
Quite honestly, the thought didn’t occur in her mind yet, so she kept running—that is, until she was cognitive enough to realize the sounds around her, and that the previous fog around her had cleared. She came to a jog, and before her was an empty alleyway.
Where were they? Did the dude fly?

“Nathan did we loose them?” She proclaimed, almost defeatedly.
To Milan’s surprise however, there was no response. Milan rolled her eyes as she looked back. “Come on Nathan she isn’t dead—“
But there was no Nathan.
In fact, there was nobody. Milan’s eyes grew wide, as her body tensed.
Where was she?!

Milan turned around, feeling waves of idiot-icy crash and pit her ego. Quickly turning back towards the way she came, Milan sprinted hoping that fog, or any building would signalize a familiar landmark.
She’d really done it this time.
Sammich
Sammich

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:12 pm
Aris did not like to use his ability. When his eyes glazed as they did now, he only saw the fog, it mottled his vision and smother his perceptions. Not a good place for a writer to be. Though he kept the action longer than usual. In the past he would only have himself to look after, he could rely on not only his ability but his speed and dexterity. But he thought of the others now as he kept the fog rolling for many beats longer than usual. This amount of fog on such an otherwise clear day put strain on him, her could feel the perspiration begin to accumulate on his back.

"Go go go..." He whispered, barely audible. But he barely heard the footsteps begin before a frenzied gait came into his direction.

The glaze on his eyes began to fade as the weapon collided with Aris. All the air expelled from his lungs in a choking sound and he crumpled on top of Nathan. Airs couldn't even remember the last time he'd had a paper cut much less a wound. The pain was dizzying and he was incapacitated.

When Nathan heaved him off Aris came too a bit, blinking in the fog, he feared a moment he'd gone truly blind. It was just the fog but it did not mask his pain. He groaned, trying to right himself.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:03 pm
"If you value that tongue of yours, I suggest you quit talking. My boss isn't as lenient about sass as I am!" Caleb let out an annoyed growl as Kaylee kept going on, he glanced down at her as a twinge of remorse flushed over him 'Not that I can blame her' he noted bitterly. He understood her frustration, and fear, more than she realized.

"No government means no one to stop me!" He pointed out, taking a moment to stop and rest as he surveyed the area. While Caleb had used the fog to his advantage, it was an obvious problem now. Glaring down at Kaylee as she called out for someone named Nathan, Caleb dug the blade into her neck, not enough to seriously harm her, but just enough to draw blood. "Listen up," he began "I don't need you for anything, you're a means to an end" he held up his free hand, glaring at the cuff-like armlet clamped onto his hand with disdain "Savage, dog, or whatever. I'll be whatever the hell I have to be. So, considering yourself lucky that I can't kill you." He readjusted her as he began moving again, his harsh expression softening into one of sorrow "...And remember: there are fates far worse than death in this sad excuse of a world."
Atlas
Atlas

Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:32 pm
OC format:
Name: Maine Terrance

Power: Telekinesis

Special Skills: Carving, fishing, spelunking and architecture

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/AWi-VW2NigQ

Background: During his childhood years, Maine wandering and exploring any cave or ruins he could, looking for new and interesting things. Though, because of his pacifist nature, he was often scolded by his older brother whenever he wandered off by himself. His parents had disappeared under mysterious circumstances, leaving himself and his older brother, Caem to fend for themselves.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 pm
Yelping as the stranger’s blade dug into her neck, Kaylee fought back tears as she felt something warm sliding down her neck. Blood. The cut wasn’t deep, but that didn’t make it any less painful. Or terrifying. Her heart began to pound painfully against her chest, as if it were attempting to break free. It became harder to breathe, to think. All she was left with was his words. He had a boss who wanted her, that’s why he couldn’t kill her. So why was she so afraid? He’d confirmed her theory himself. She would be useless if she was dead.
Perhaps it was his later comment. A fate worse than death... It was something Nathan had stressed since going into the midnight market for the first time. She’d always wondered what he’d seen in the markets center. Why he’d forbidden her from even going near the market. Somehow she’d begun to believe that he wasn’t exaggerating. Whatever was sold there, she had a feeling this man knew of it too.
Maybe that was why she acted so rashly in the end.
She was no damsel.
She was no toy.
Nor was she property to be obtained.
If this had become her fate, then she’d choose the better option. “...Thanks for the tip.” Whispering as she shape-shifted into a tiny mouse, Kaylee closed her eyes as she fell through his grasp along with the treetops. She had only a matter of seconds to shift back, before smacking a large branch. A cry escaped her. Then another. And another. Each leaving sharp pains along her thin frame.
She couldn’t see anything in the fog until it was too late.
Which was precisely how she hit the ground.
Then everything sunk into a spotted black void, as her body went limp.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:31 pm
Caleb felt a sudden and sharp decrease in weight, looking down he saw that his captive had begun shrinking in size. "What the fu-" the sudden decrease in weight threw him off as his foot missed landing on a branch, and he found himself falling as well.

Doing considerably better than Kaylee, in the sense of taking hits, Caleb crashed down onto the ground with a drawn out groan. "What the hell was that?" He growled out angrily, looking over his shoulder at Kaylee laid out on the ground. Pulling himself up, he walked over to her as he gave her a few gentle nudges with his foot before cautiously leaning down to check her pulse. "...Did you think you could run away?" He growled as he grabbed her by her hair, pulling her head off the ground, "Think you can get off that easy!?" He shouted as he gripped his knife in his hand, he didn't know if she could even hear him, much less if she was conscious or not "The suffering I've been through, and I'm still here and kicking. That Nathan fellow is important to ya? Then what the hell gives you the right to try and drop dead, huh!?" He threw her over his shoulder, glaring upwards now that he didn't have an effective way to get to higher ground he began jogging off. "We both got people waiting for us, and it's my job to make sure everyone gets their fair share. This world is only gonna get worse, dying ain't gonna help anyone!"

Pausing for a moment, Caleb heard the sound of running as a flash of light blinked through the fog. "The robot, eh?" He scowled before running off "maybe we'll get both of you in one go."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:14 pm
Following the rusty scrapheap of a ball through the dark and murky forest, Nathan left his breath grow heavy. His misty gaze darted through the surrounding trees in a frenzy. Sweat beaded his brow as his heart pounded painfully against his chest. Not again. He couldn’t let Kaylee go through the loss of their family again. This was his only chance to save her, so he had to run faster. To answer push past his limit.
That was when he heard her screams. “Kaylee!” Racing towards the sounds alongside Amra, Nathan’s stomach dropped as he suddenly heard two loud thuds. Oh no. What had happened? Was she alright? All he could do was run even faster, as the sound of silence haunted him. It was as if the core of his being was shaking... And everything else seemed to fade away.
Save the silhouette he finally spotted in the distance.
That’s when his anger overtook him.
“Drop her, now!” He demanded while hidden amidst the mist, as a slight glow warmed his gaze. Through the fog creatures of unimaginable horror began to surround the stranger. Giant spiders with glowing eyes, and long pencil thin legs. Bears with hollow eyes, abnormally long claws that resembled blades, and fangs that ran past their jaw. Hoards of forest life that resembled something between large badgers and vampire bunnies. Along with every other twisted image he could summon in his outburst of rage.
Then he ran forward, both blades drawn, and slashed downwards. One sword bent of sweeping the strangers legs out from underneath him, and the other to slice the back of his calves.
“I will make every nightmare you’ve ever dreamed a reality, if you don’t give her back and leave... And that’s a promise, not just an empty threat.”
keya
keya

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:23 pm
Familiar scenery had finally infiltrated Milan’s peripheral vision, and with it came a foreign rush of anxiety. The fog had since cleared up, but luckily she was able to remember the landmarks of where she began.
Milan took a second to catch her breath, and subconsciously began to scan the scenery around her—the sky was beginning to lighten.
She had a hard time grasping how her life was beginning to change based off of the entirety of one night.
But this was a different world.
And in this world, strange things happened—like Kaylee getting kidnapped.
-
Milan came back to reality, as soon as her breath returned. With no time to spare, she sprinted as fast as her legs could muster, desperately trying to make up for the lost time.
After what seemed like a generous handful of minutes, Milan finally caught up to her friends, which was confirmed by familiar voices shouting at a distance—albeit interchangeably through her heavy huffs of air. To say the least, Milan was not thriving physically.

Milan could feel the surges of anger beginning to seethe throughout her veins, the closer she got to their location.
Who did this punk think he was, disrupting her mojo?
Milan was so excited to show her home, and here this random boy was, riling everyone up for no reason. Apocalypse or not, Milan was not having it. In fact, there was so much adrenaline pumping within her that it didn’t even register what was bing said amongst the shouting, or even that the boy could probably blow her head off her shoulders.
However, the moment she reached the scene, it was as if she walked into her personal nightmare.
Spiders. Giant ones. With red eyes. Instantly, Milan forgot about the objective, and upon eye contact with one of the spiders, the scenery before her went black.
Sammich
Sammich

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:18 pm
From his place on the ground Aris groaned pathetically. His nails bit into the dirt attempting to heave himself into a sitting position bu the blow from the stranger sparked with pain each time he tried. The sounds of the scuffle echoed about him, foggy and seemingly distant. Aris' eyes grew wide with panic. What was happening? Were there more attackers? Had someone been hurt? With the rush of adrenaline that came from this panic he managed to stand, wobbling like a newborn deer.

"Where..." He breathed, listening for the others. He didn't trust his vision, but he heard Nathan. Through the wood the other man's voice called his sisters name and Aris followed that.

"Nathan please wait for me!" He called, stumbling a but at first but his pace accelerating. Despite his frail physique he was quick, Aris just couldn't take a hit.

Alas it didn't matter how fast he was, as soon as he stumbled into the clearing with the rest he saw the creatures. Eyes wide, suddenly clear Aris absorbed the spectacle and reached to his satchel to grab his notebook, only to find Milan passed out a few feet away.

"Miss Milan!" He exclaimed, rushing to her side, "Miss Milan please don't be dead-" Aris began to panic, the day almost becoming too much for one story.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:48 pm
Name: Irina
Power: Object Acceleration.
Special Skills: Accuracy, stealth, Trilignual
Theme Song: A Stranger I Remain
Background: Irina always thought she was living a sheltered and lonely life due to her fathers protective nature, but by the time of the collapse, she learned this was not so. The man she saw every morning in the confound was not her father, she was not ill, and she was not a normal child. Being raised as a weapon due to her powers potent for mass destruction, Irina found herself at home in the apocalypse. Using her talents to keep herself safe, she has found herself curious about what other people are like, secretly following those of interest and disposing of them after she has learned all she could perceive.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:34 am
Stumbling over another root, dirt still clinging to her tongue from the last fall, Irina grunted along the ground for the tenth time that night. Whoever invented the outside was dumb, leaving trippy things all over for people to get caught on. Who would be so evil? She'd have to find out eventually. But for now, she had to catch up with the small group she'd seen before. She didn't know who they were, but they seemed to be different for some reason, and thus they were more interesting than the usual survivors.

One girl had a strange stick pointing out of her mouth at one point, with something colourful on the end. Her hair was brown like the sweet bars she'd taken off of a boy the last week, maybe she was sweet too. She'd made this sound with her mouth, it was like a call but it sounded, better. She wasn't sure what it was, she intended to find that out too. That was, if she ever caught up with them. It had been quite a bit since she last saw the group, and she had also made notice of a boy who seemed to be more suited to the times. He was muscular and looked over confident, she'd seen many like him, they never lasted long.

Tumbling down a small hill into a puddle, Irina stomped in it multiple times, before taking a rock and turning the puddle into a crater in the blink of an eye. The puddle always followed her on nights like this, when it was foggy and it had rained. She destroyed it many times, but it always came back to haunt her. Grumbling as she squeezed out the sleeves of her hoodie, she trudged onward, spotting something in the distance. Something big.

Coming to a more open part of the forest, still clung heavily with fog, she spotted something horrifying. Hideous beasts roamed the area, trudging around for victims. Falling on her butt, she squeeled for a moment, not sure what to do. But the answer was obvious. Destroy.

Grabbing a pinecone from the ground, she aimed it at the largest of the beasts around the area, imparting all the velocity she could into it. A cone forming around it an inch away from her hand, air screaming around it as it flew, she watched as a lineup of trees detonate in its path. The monster stood untouched. Scrambling away to the side, trying to avoid it, she bumped face first into a boy, who happened to be carrying the brown haired girl. Irina didn't know what to say, so instead she just covered her face. The last man she'd ran into like that hadn't been gentle.
Atlas
Atlas

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:56 pm
The wind blew lightly, causing the nearly dead, colorless plants to sway. It may have not been paradise, and the world may not be what it supposedly had once been. But even still, Maine was always able to find a bit of joy on windy days. The feeling of wind against his skin reminded him that even still, despite everything, he was alive. He felt a bit disappointed that he wasnt able to sit around and enjoy it. No, he was on a mission.

Caem, Maines older brother, had gone out on his own the day before, looking for any supplies that may not have been scavenged yet. Taking advantage of the rare situation, Maine decided to leave the makeshift camp that they had made, and go searching for new ruins or caves to explore. Luckily, they had only just moved to the area, so there was still plenty to explore. The problem was, however, that Caem hated it when Maine went exploring. After all, he had gotten him self in trouble so many times that it was surprising that he hadnt gotten himself killed yet. And of course, it was always Caem that bailed him out of those situations.

The immediate area around their camp was rather lackluster, with only a few, small and decrepit shacks. Surely Caem had already cleared them out. But, it wasnt the supplies that interested Maine. Instead, it was the buildings themselves. Architecture had always been a passion of his. Combined with his Telekinesis, it was extremely useful for building. Perhaps, if the world ever began to find its way back to how it used to be, he would be able to lend a hand in the rebuilding. Or, maybe someday in the future, lead it.

It had gotten pretty late when Maine decided to make his way back, hoping his brother hadnt returned yet. Whenever he finally returned to his camp, it wasnt his brother he found. Instead, he found a thick fog. From within, he could hear several people shouting, but he had no context. Whatever it was, he knew it wasny a friendly game of tag. He headed in the direction of the voices, only just barely able to see. He continued until he heard what sounded like the thud of teo bodies colliding. He quickly floated himself into the air, hoping the fog would act as cloak while he silent listened.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:36 pm
Caleb shifted Kaylee on his shoulder as he began to run away, though an outburst from behind him quickly caught his attention. His hostages comrade came yelling at him, obviously not understanding the concept of a sneak attack, trning around with a shocked expression Caleb leapt back just out of reach from Nathan's blades. "Watch the girl you moron!" Caleb snarled as he drew his knife. He noticed the glow from Nathan's eyes, the fog enhancing the shine, as beasts crawled out from the forest. Caleb bit the inside of his mouth, a nervous habit, as he looked around 'Of course, three of them have powers. Just my luck!' He was beginning to question his odds, before noticing an acorn come flying through one of the beasts.

Caleb slowly looked around as he tightened his grip on a Kaylee, 'Illusions?' He glared, although the longer and harder he looked the more his look of annoyance changed to one of pity. Whatever these things were, not only were they apparently fake they also managed to knock out one of the girls travel companies, the fog-boy was panicking, and the man before him was just acting out of anger. Caleb's eye twitched in annoyance, "...You're all just a big joke, aren't you? And what pray tell was your plan!?" He dropped Kaylee, holding her by her shirt as she placed his blade on her neck "Alerting me first before trying to take me down? Use your 'beast' and risk tearing her up in the process? Good strategy to use on an idiot like yourself maybe" Caleb shook his head in disappointment, "You suppose to be her brother, right?! THIS is the best you can do for your family?" Looking down, Caleb glared at the little robot that was repeatedly tackling him in an attempt to get Kaylee back. Recalling the concern Kaylee had for the little robot, Caleb couldn't help but be reminded, of the same little faces he was shedding blood for.

"...Ya know what? You want her, take her. Even if she stupidly tried to risk her life, she still managed to outwit me more than you." Caleb growled as he put his blade away, and letting Kaylee go. Shaking his head with disdain, "You'll probably be all dead with or without my help regardless. Though, I guarantee I'll be back...no matter what, my boss hates losing. I'll just take the lashings for this" Caleb turned and began to walk away, pausing before glaring back at Nathan "Oh, and 'my worst nightmares'? Sorry to break it to ya, but I'm living them every waking moment, I beg you to come up with something worse." Activating his power, Caleb sped off through the fog, leaving the group behind.
Zeria-kawaii
Zeria-kawaii

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 pm
OC format:
Name: Harper arc
Power: spirit communication ( she is able to talk with and make contracts with ghosts to help her in her daily life )
Special Skills (If any): survival skills , speed
Theme Song (Optional): n/a
Background: Harper grew up in a lovely family attempting to hide the fact that everything went wrong from her . The fact cities were destroyed and everything was broken . One day she followed a will 'o whisp out of the area's she was allowed and her life changed . She never was a able to find her way home again since then .
Zeria-kawaii
Zeria-kawaii

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:32 pm
Harper had been in the Forrest for the past week working hard on collecting food and foraging for anything she could find . She did have the spirits help thankfully with most of it . She began to walk around and look and noticed fog rolling in huh? So far during her time here there was no fog at all .... she was becoming curious but it could be dangerous . She had a small will o whips spirit come with her as she began to walk into the fog where she began to hear voices. She heard a bit of what sounded like arguing and then watched something go past her quickly . People with powers must be around here . What if it is a ambush . She mumbled at the spirit " if anything happens I will lift my hand and you become big alright" said the girl as the spirit nodded . She began to walk closer to the group in the fog " Hello? Is anyone here . ... I don't want to intrude if so but I think your angry friend ran away" said the girl calling out
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum