Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

+10
keya
Jove
DannyGirl~
Iskios
Aimi99
Atlas
Voca
Naro
Derekjay2000
Sammich
14 posters
Go down
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 6 Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:24 pm
Naro wrote:Rohan kneeled down waiting for his next move, hopefully he got close to Rohan so he strikes back. Ryuji’s next move really took Rohan by surprise though, but he wasn’t scared at all “i can’t believe I like Judah more than this warlord” Rohan lifted his left arm, and on his hand there was a sphere of kiko energy “your fire is weak Ryuji” he said and extended his hand forward to release a Kiko wave that doubled in size after it was released from his hand. The Kiko energy wave headed directly to the explosion, which sent Rohan flying into a nearby wall.

Iskios wrote:(@Naro and @Derekjay2000)

As the two were walking down the streets of Kagutsuchi, Leios paused when he had a certain thought. After what felt like only a few seconds to him the boy turned around to let Rohan know what he had realized, "We should stop by my house on the way to-" Leios discovered mid-sentence that Rohan was no longer in sight. "Where did that buffoon run off to?" He began walking in the direction of his house before seeing a fiery explosion in the middle of town. He quickly changed directions, "I can pick that up from my house after the fight." Zipping through people's backyards as a shadow he was able to reach the scene of the incident within a few minutes. He came upon two characters, one was obviously Rohan while the other was some crazy looking dude he had never met before. Leios made it in time to see another explosion and Rohan being sent flying into a wall. Adjusting his coat Leios walked besides Rohan, "Rohan, what are you doing on the ground? And can I assume this chump is the Fire Warlord? Looks like you're in need of some help. Just stay down and let me take care of this." Then in a whisper he asked him, "Is your family okay?" before moving between the two fighters.

He took a view of the carnage before facing the Warlord. "It looks like you've had some fun here. Taking a look at you, it seems like you're the type to do these things solely for fun. So I have a proposition for you, and I think Rohan was hinting at this too, why don't I help you have enough fun to satisfy the rest of your short existence?"
Watching in glee as Rohan tried to counter him, as the explosion and kiko met...Ryuji only laughed, "Course it's weak!" He grinned as he raised his other hand, in a flash of flames...Rohan's kiko blast was consumed in roaring hellfire, being completely overtaken and canceled out. Having blasted more flames and using the heat from the kiko and resulting explosion to amplify it even more. Ryuji waltzed through the smoke and flamrs with a sneer, completely unfazed by Rohan's efforts, "why would I waste my power on a pathetic used toy?"

Pausing as another figure appeared, Ryuji frowned in annoyance "Aw, man...you totally ruined my thingy..." Ryuji pouted crossing his arms over his chest, "You seem like a fun plaything at least..." After listening to Leios, Ryuji couldn't help but laugh with a grin "Oh man, I like you. You seem way more fun than the Yousenjcrap!" He noted clapping his hands together at the prospect of more fun, "You seem a hell of a lot more fun and stronget than that weakling" he pointed to Rohan, "Hand-me-downs are no fun after. And you are absolutely talking my language now! So, lets have some fun!!!" Taking initiative, flames erupted from Ruji. The ground tore open as fire spewed out of the ground, the section if town surrounding the three was bathed in the glow of flames, a massive wave heading towards the two as Ryuji’s roaring laughter filled the air, "Ruji Brimstone! Warlord of Fire: Killin' Psychoticaly!!!"
Naro
Naro

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 6 Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:37 pm
“I beg your pardon, i just do not want you to get hurt by being so reckless” he adjusted his glasses before continuing “also the orphanage doctor won’t be of much use. I learned everything i know from the doctor so your only chance of getting back in shape is to go with an actual healer. I must say again, we must find Cherokee Yosenju before you go back to your team... the faster the better no? Maybe they’re fighting a warlord as we speak” Maxson wasn’t gonna give up on her so easily.

Meanwhile on the other side of town

Rohan was too exhausted to use his full power, plus he was injured with a broken hand and was still bleeding... but he’s not gonna give up yet. He’ll just need to stall him for bit once his stamina is back then he’ll turn the tables. He mustered the energy to get on his knee. Just as he thought that things couldn’t get better Leios finally caught up to him, he always had something cheeky to say... “i don’t need your help, run along before you get hurt kid” he replied back to him. Fight with Judah and now with this douche bag... he seemed to come just in time to humiliate him. He finally stood up and instead of facing the warlord his attention switched to Leios “Leios you bastard get out of here and go play with your stupid little toys you make” Rohan completely ignored the fire warlords moves. The only words he heard from the warlord was ‘stronger and weakling... then finally snapped when Leios made his declaration. He clutched his good hand into a first then struck Leios’ cheek “I’ve been waiting to settle things with you for a while you know...” he turned to look at the warlord and flipped him off “Ryuu or whatever. You wait right there, you’ll get your turn next... it’s not like you have somewhere else to go right? Your leader must’ve think very little of you. Maybe they wanted you out of their sorry ass group and sent you on a suicide mission. So please be quiet and wait in line” he turned back to Leios with a grin on his face “so what’ll be? Leios...”
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:07 pm
Slowly letting out a soft prolonged sigh, Lissandra paused a moment before turning back to face Maxson. Why was he so insistent on helping her? Honestly, guilt was being to creep into her heart when thinking about her choice to refer to him as 'the boy in the wheelchair'. While having him stick around was troubling for her, he was only trying to help in the end. Where or not she understood why didn't really matter. He seemed to be genuinely kind individual, and he was inconveniencing himself on her behalf... Shutting him out due to his slight demanding demeanor wasn't fair. Until she was healed, it was better to work with him than against him. After that she could head for Seiya without any problems. "...You're right. However you need to work on the way you present yourself. We're complete and total strangers, so while being concerned is understandable, trying to take charge is simply concerning." Crossing her arms over her chest stubbornly, Liss continued on with as much strength as she could manage. "For all I know you could be a warlord keeping an eye on me for Lnna. Ensuring I honor our agreement. Though if that's the case there's no need, I don't go back on my word... If I'm telling the truth even if you are the Maxson from the orphanage it doesn't mean much. In all my years helping out the kids and visiting regularly, you never came out to meet me. I wasn't a priority for you then, so I don't understand why I suddenly am now." Admitting in a slightly hoarse tone, Lissandra gently wiped the sweat from her brow before heading towards her house. "Come on, let's find that healer."
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:45 am
Derekjay2000 wrote:
Watching in glee as Rohan tried to counter him, as the explosion and kiko met...Ryuji only laughed, "Course it's weak!" He grinned as he raised his other hand, in a flash of flames...Rohan's kiko blast was consumed in roaring hellfire, being completely overtaken and canceled out. Having blasted more flames and using the heat from the kiko and resulting explosion to amplify it even more. Ryuji waltzed through the smoke and flamrs with a sneer, completely unfazed by Rohan's efforts, "why would I waste my power on a pathetic used toy?"
Pausing as another figure appeared, Ryuji frowned in annoyance "Aw, man...you totally ruined my thingy..." Ryuji pouted crossing his arms over his chest, "You seem like a fun plaything at least..." After listening to Leios, Ryuji couldn't help but laugh with a grin "Oh man, I like you. You seem way more fun than the Yousenjcrap!" He noted clapping his hands together at the prospect of more fun, "You seem a hell of a lot more fun and stronget than that weakling" he pointed to Rohan, "Hand-me-downs are no fun after. And you are absolutely talking my language now! So, lets have some fun!!!" Taking initiative, flames erupted from Ruji. The ground tore open as fire spewed out of the ground, the section if town surrounding the three was bathed in the glow of flames, a massive wave heading towards the two as  Ryuji’s roaring laughter filled the air, "Ruji Brimstone! Warlord of Fire: Killin' Psychoticaly!!!"

Naro wrote:
“I beg your pardon, i just do not want you to get hurt by being so reckless” he adjusted his glasses before continuing “also the orphanage doctor won’t be of much use. I learned everything i know from the doctor so your only chance of getting back in shape is to go with an actual healer. I must say again, we must find Cherokee Yosenju before you go back to your team... the faster the better no? Maybe they’re fighting a warlord as we speak” Maxson wasn’t gonna give up on her so easily.
Meanwhile on the other side of town
Rohan was too exhausted to use his full power, plus he was injured with a broken hand and was still bleeding... but he’s not gonna give up yet. He’ll just need to stall him for bit once his stamina is back then he’ll turn the tables. He mustered the energy to get on his knee. Just as he thought that things couldn’t get better Leios finally caught up to him, he always had something cheeky to say... “i don’t need your help, run along before you get hurt kid” he replied back to him. Fight with Judah and now with this douche bag... he seemed to come just in time to humiliate him. He finally stood up and instead of facing the warlord his attention switched to Leios “Leios you bastard get out of here and go play with your stupid little toys you make” Rohan completely ignored the fire warlords moves. The only words he heard from the warlord was ‘stronger and weakling... then finally snapped when Leios made his declaration. He clutched his good hand into a first then struck Leios’ cheek “I’ve been waiting to settle things with you for a while you know...” he turned to look at the warlord and flipped him off “Ryuu or whatever. You wait right there, you’ll get your turn next... it’s not like you have somewhere else to go right? Your leader must’ve think very little of you. Maybe they wanted you out of their sorry ass group and sent you on a suicide mission. So please be quiet and wait in line” he turned back to Leios with a grin on his face “so what’ll be? Leios...”

Ignoring the words of Rohan who seemed ready to collapse from exhaustion, Leios advanced towards the warlord with a rather quizzical look. "Oh, I'm not here to entertain you. That simply wouldn't be worth my time. When I said I'd give you enough fun to last you a lifetime, I meant that regardless of how much fun you have in the next few minutes, it would be the end for you. I can see how my words could be mistaken though. I do however agree that I'm stronger than Roh-" He was cut off and knocked to the ground by the unexpected punch from Rohan.

Leios' expression soured as he heard Rohan's words. "Believe me the feeling is mutual. I was kind of hoping you'd be sensible enough to wait till after we took out this goon but nope somehow I still expect too much from you. I mean you're still injured from your fight with Judah for gods sake. The more I think about it the more okay I am with getting this over with now." He took a deep breath to calm down before turning his head towards the warlord, "Shut up. I don't care how you kill, you heard Rohan you're going to have to wait your turn." Leios waved his hand at the massive wave of flame from the Warlord as an outpouring of darkness rose up from his body and engulfed it. The elements mixed together and exploded at his command, the blast facing away from them.

"Now then Rohan, it's time I convinced you to get some rest."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:21 pm
Derekjay2000 wrote:Her vision focusing back into normal, she blinked her pale red eyes as she finally realized that the blur of red hair was not Rohan, not even the same gender. The light coming off her dimming as she took a few steps back, "O-Oh, my apologies miss..." she took a glance at Natsumi's, now rather noticeable, assets. Blushing at her mistake, espionage confusing a nice looking girl with a brutish thug like Rohan. Listening to the boy getting told to leave by the girl, her eyes widened as the boy ran off to look for... 'Leios!?' Realization began to dawn as she looked towards Natsumi, "...You're, Natsumi Yousenju?" Glancing at the hand Natsumi offered, she took it as she held onto her hand. Standing silently, she contemplated to herself as she thought of what to do. 'She is my enemy...' she noted, as she looked down at their hands...this kind girl, after Cassidy had run into her an accused her of something, offered help to her to find her friends. The friends she betrayed. '...No, they are my enemies...my mother is counting on me. I have to stay strong, and fight for her'

Slowly tightening her grip on Natsumi's hand, she stared up through her white hair. "Your mistaken..." she started, "Your brother is a criminal, just like your mother and father..." she muttered. 'Just like Rohan, this girl...is my enemy!' Her grip tightened even more, "..And just like your mistake to send that boy away" Glaring at Natsumi, Cassidy shot her hand forward as light exploded. The blast overtook the area that Natsumi stood. As the dust cleared, the light enveloping Cassidy remained as she stood straight with a hand raised, another orb of light ready to fire, "I am one of the Seven Elemental Warlords..."

"...The Warlord of Light: Cassidy..."
Smiling softly as the girl took hold of her hand, Natsumi gently pulled her to her feet before carefully scanning her over. She didn't seem to have any serious injuries, just a few scrapes and bruises which where already beginning to heal up on there own. Overall, the girl seemed completely fine... Yet something in her countance seemed slightly off, a slight hint of pain shimmering within her gaze as it fell to the ground. In that moment she saw a hint of Sango within the younger women. Someone who took the worlds weight on their shoulders, without ever admitting when it became too much. That's why she spent all her time with Tsubaki, to get away from the responsiblites she took upon herself for a short time. To enjoy being a kid. Without her friends there to help her do that, the young women before her was probably breaking down. "Are you alright?" She asked gently, glancing down at their hands as the stranger's grip tightened. Was she afraid? "...I know what it's like to be seperated from people who are important to you. It happens to me a lot actually." Laughing slightly to ease the tension, Umi began to turn around though found herself still rooted in place by the girl's grip. "Hey, it's alright! Let's go find-" She started with a sincere grin, however was soon cut off the girl.
At first she was confused, then honestly pretty upset. While it was true that Rohan didn't like her, much less speak up on her behalf, that didn't mean she thought poorly of him in anyway. Most of his reasons from viewing her in a negative light where completely valid... If she where different she had no doubt that he'd be just as kind to her as he was to Sango and Tsubaki. Either way, he was no criminal. Slightly troubled? Sure, but far from criminal. His cries for attention where different then her's, but at the end of the day they were just that. Rohan didn't want to hurt anyone, he just wanted to prove himself and be respected. "You're wrong. He isn't like that! None of my family is! They're good people! They don't... They aren't like me. They're true to themselves, so please don't belittle them." Flinching as the girl's grip tighten even moreso, Natsumi finally attempted to tug back. Beginning to realize her mistake as her apparent opponent brought up Zach, her gaze frantically shot towards his direction. "S... ZACH!" She screamed as loud as she could, however even she could hardly hear it as she was suddenly shot back. Not being able to process what had happened until she was laid on her back, a heavy ring echoing in her ears, Natsumi tried to makeout what the girl was saying. Though even after a few moments of intensely concentrating, she still couldn't hear a thing. Attemptly to quickly sit up, the scarlet haired girl immediately fell over again upon placing weight onto her hand that Cassidy had held. It was then she realized how much pain she was in. Shaking slightly as she hesitantly glanced down at the devastatingly torn up limb, her expression immediately fell ill. That was not good.
Taking in a deep breath as her head spun, Natsumi focused as much as she could in such a state before using her back to jump to her feet and sprint away as fast as she could. It was obvious this girl was a warlord, though Umi couldn't even imagine her reasonings for joining. Like the rest of the teens, she wasn't alive during the war... Why would she care about her parents taking part in it? If anything, most of the younger generation idolized the heroes. "Leave us alone, we didn't ask for this! Why don't you warlords do something to actually help the world, like help rebuild Fuji! Better yet you could've trained all these years to pervent it from happening, rather than to mindless murder war heroes who have families to take care of!"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm
Naro wrote:Rohan was too exhausted to use his full power, plus he was injured with a broken hand and was still bleeding... but he’s not gonna give up yet. He’ll just need to stall him for bit once his stamina is back then he’ll turn the tables. He mustered the energy to get on his knee. Just as he thought that things couldn’t get better Leios finally caught up to him, he always had something cheeky to say... “i don’t need your help, run along before you get hurt kid” he replied back to him. Fight with Judah and now with this douche bag... he seemed to come just in time to humiliate him. He finally stood up and instead of facing the warlord his attention switched to Leios “Leios you bastard get out of here and go play with your stupid little toys you make” Rohan completely ignored the fire warlords moves. The only words he heard from the warlord was ‘stronger and weakling... then finally snapped when Leios made his declaration. He clutched his good hand into a first then struck Leios’ cheek “I’ve been waiting to settle things with you for a while you know...” he turned to look at the warlord and flipped him off “Ryuu or whatever. You wait right there, you’ll get your turn next... it’s not like you have somewhere else to go right? Your leader must’ve think very little of you. Maybe they wanted you out of their sorry ass group and sent you on a suicide mission. So please be quiet and wait in line” he turned back to Leios with a grin on his face “so what’ll be? Leios...”

Iskios wrote:Ignoring the words of Rohan who seemed ready to collapse from exhaustion, Leios advanced towards the warlord with a rather quizzical look. "Oh, I'm not here to entertain you. That simply wouldn't be worth my time. When I said I'd give you enough fun to last you a lifetime, I meant that regardless of how much fun you have in the next few minutes, it would be the end for you. I can see how my words could be mistaken though. I do however agree that I'm stronger than Roh-" He was cut off and knocked to the ground by the unexpected punch from Rohan.

Leios' expression soured as he heard Rohan's words. "Believe me the feeling is mutual. I was kind of hoping you'd be sensible enough to wait till after we took out this goon but nope somehow I still expect too much from you. I mean you're still injured from your fight with Judah for gods sake. The more I think about it the more okay I am with getting this over with now." He took a deep breath to calm down before turning his head towards the warlord, "Shut up. I don't care how you kill, you heard Rohan you're going to have to wait your turn." Leios waved his hand at the massive wave of flame from the Warlord as an outpouring of darkness rose up from his body and engulfed it. The elements mixed together and exploded at his command, the blast facing away from them.

"Now then Rohan, it's time I convinced you to get some rest."
Watching the two bicker was very amusing for Ryuji. Though, when he Leios approached him, he originally believed the fun could begin "Minutes, oooo...that seems like a fun bet!" He growled beginning to approch as well, before Leios was knocked down onto his ass. Causing the Warlord to burst into a fit of laughter as they both began bickering again "Ah man...you two are a riot..." he sighed as Leios counter attacked, watching the darkness erupt in flames with a expression of glee as the explosion encroached on him, "Too bad I'll have to kill you..."

With a flick of the wrist, the same oppressive feeling that nullified Rohan's flames from before covered the area. The flames halting in front of Ryuji, twisting around before finally being repelling Leios own counter attack against the two.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:38 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:Smiling softly as the girl took hold of her hand, Natsumi gently pulled her to her feet before carefully scanning her over. She didn't seem to have any serious injuries, just a few scrapes and bruises which where already beginning to heal up on there own. Overall, the girl seemed completely fine... Yet something in her countance seemed slightly off, a slight hint of pain shimmering within her gaze as it fell to the ground. In that moment she saw a hint of Sango within the younger women. Someone who took the worlds weight on their shoulders, without ever admitting when it became too much. That's why she spent all her time with Tsubaki, to get away from the responsiblites she took upon herself for a short time. To enjoy being a kid. Without her friends there to help her do that, the young women before her was probably breaking down. "Are you alright?" She asked gently, glancing down at their hands as the stranger's grip tightened. Was she afraid? "...I know what it's like to be seperated from people who are important to you. It happens to me a lot actually." Laughing slightly to ease the tension, Umi began to turn around though found herself still rooted in place by the girl's grip. "Hey, it's alright! Let's go find-" She started with a sincere grin, however was soon cut off the girl.
At first she was confused, then honestly pretty upset. While it was true that Rohan didn't like her, much less speak up on her behalf, that didn't mean she thought poorly of him in anyway. Most of his reasons from viewing her in a negative light where completely valid... If she where different she had no doubt that he'd be just as kind to her as he was to Sango and Tsubaki. Either way, he was no criminal. Slightly troubled? Sure, but far from criminal. His cries for attention where different then her's, but at the end of the day they were just that. Rohan didn't want to hurt anyone, he just wanted to prove himself and be respected. "You're wrong. He isn't like that! None of my family is! They're good people! They don't... They aren't like me. They're true to themselves, so please don't belittle them." Flinching as the girl's grip tighten even moreso, Natsumi finally attempted to tug back. Beginning to realize her mistake as her apparent opponent brought up Zach, her gaze frantically shot towards his direction. "S... ZACH!" She screamed as loud as she could, however even she could hardly hear it as she was suddenly shot back. Not being able to process what had happened until she was laid on her back, a heavy ring echoing in her ears, Natsumi tried to makeout what the girl was saying. Though even after a few moments of intensely concentrating, she still couldn't hear a thing. Attemptly to quickly sit up, the scarlet haired girl immediately fell over again upon placing weight onto her hand that Cassidy had held. It was then she realized how much pain she was in. Shaking slightly as she hesitantly glanced down at the devastatingly torn up limb, her expression immediately fell ill. That was not good.
Taking in a deep breath as her head spun, Natsumi focused as much as she could in such a state before using her back to jump to her feet and sprint away as fast as she could. It was obvious this girl was a warlord, though Umi couldn't even imagine her reasonings for joining. Like the rest of the teens, she wasn't alive during the war... Why would she care about her parents taking part in it? If anything, most of the younger generation idolized the heroes. "Leave us alone, we didn't ask for this! Why don't you warlords do something to actually help the world, like help rebuild Fuji! Better yet you could've trained all these years to pervent it from happening, rather than to mindless murder war heroes who have families to take care of!"
Closing her eyes to avoid looking at Natsumi try to get up, 'She tried comforting me?' Cassidy only shook her head at her words. Cassidy then shot a smaller blast of light at Natsumi's shoulder "We did train for this...to deal with threats like Jove, the same kind of threats YOUR parents allowed to live in this world..." Closing her eyes again, Cassidy gathered light into her hand, "Our Mother would love nothing more than to help Refuji...but, we can't do anything until all threats are quashed. Like those who would protect criminals like your brother!"

The area Natsumi stood erupted in harsh light, the ground breaking as the light slammed into the girl. After it ended, Cassidy began to approach the girl, "Families to take care of? You mean like your family that allows their son to join a criminal gang, get arrested a multitude of times? At least you have your parents..." Cassidy began as she clenched her fist, "Do you know what happened to my comrades' families? They were murdered by Jove and his forces..." she noted sadly, "my parents abandoned me and my brother because of Jove..." remembering her time struggling as a child to survive, and how she managed to meet her brother and mother. "I..." she began, her voice trembling, "will do everything to repay them" she once again prepared an attack. "I'm prepared to sacrifice as well!" She yelled, sounding more like she was trying to convince herself than Natsumi, "Even if it means I have to kil...Ki-" failing to bring up the word, she looked with a teary eyes before sending a blast of light into Natsumi.
Sammich
Sammich

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:35 pm
Derekjay2000 wrote:
DannyGirl~ wrote:Focused so intensely on reaching the hooded boy just beyond her reach, Natsumi failed to notice another hidden figure running towards her until the two had collided. Stumbling back a few steps as she glanced down to the fallen girl, the redhead tried to collect her thoughts as Zach yelled from behind her. She drew in a deep breath, and grabbed onto her companions shoulder to steady herself, before swiftly turning her head back to wear the cloaked boy had once been. However it seemed that she'd lost him amongst the small crowds moving through the town. Tuning out the girl's ramblings and Zach's counters in her defense, Umi promptly shook his shoulders and pointed ahead of them. "Leios went that way! Run ahead and try to catch up to him, I'll be close behind... But let me help this girl find her companions." She pleaded earnestly before gently shoving him forward, hoping that he was fast enough to catch up to the boy from before. Then, after watching him vanish into the crowd, she turned back to the girl and raised an eyebrow. "Never in my life have I been confused for a man." Natsumi mused for a moment, raising an eyebrow as she causally gestured to her chest before extending a hand to help the other girl up. "I don't know how you know my brother, but he's no criminal! He just... has some... things he's working through." She responded confidently before slowly tilting her head to the side in confusion. "Who are those guys? I've never heard Rohan talk about Sa... Ig... Some girl, and that dude."
Her vision focusing back into normal, she blinked her pale red eyes as she finally realized that the blur of red hair was not Rohan, not even the same gender. The light coming off her dimming as she took a few steps back, "O-Oh, my apologies miss..." she took a glance at Natsumi's, now rather noticeable, assets. Blushing at her mistake, espionage confusing a nice looking girl with a brutish thug like Rohan. Listening to the boy getting told to leave by the girl, her eyes widened as the boy ran off to look for... 'Leios!?' Realization began to dawn as she looked towards Natsumi, "...You're, Natsumi Yousenju?" Glancing at the hand Natsumi offered, she took it as she held onto her hand. Standing silently, she contemplated to herself as she thought of what to do. 'She is my enemy...' she noted, as she looked down at their hands...this kind girl, after Cassidy had run into her an accused her of something, offered help to her to find her friends. The friends she betrayed. '...No, they are my enemies...my mother is counting on me. I have to stay strong, and fight for her'

Slowly tightening her grip on Natsumi's hand, she stared up through her white hair. "Your mistaken..." she started, "Your brother is a criminal, just like your mother and father..." she muttered. 'Just like Rohan, this girl...is my enemy!' Her grip tightened even more, "..And just like your mistake to send that boy away" Glaring at Natsumi, Cassidy shot her hand forward as light exploded. The blast overtook the area that Natsumi stood. As the dust cleared, the light enveloping Cassidy remained as she stood straight with a hand raised, another orb of light ready to fire, "I am one of the Seven Elemental Warlords..."

DannyGirl~ wrote:
Derekjay2000 wrote:Her vision focusing back into normal, she blinked her pale red eyes as she finally realized that the blur of red hair was not Rohan, not even the same gender. The light coming off her dimming as she took a few steps back, "O-Oh, my apologies miss..." she took a glance at Natsumi's, now rather noticeable, assets. Blushing at her mistake, espionage confusing a nice looking girl with a brutish thug like Rohan. Listening to the boy getting told to leave by the girl, her eyes widened as the boy ran off to look for... 'Leios!?' Realization began to dawn as she looked towards Natsumi, "...You're, Natsumi Yousenju?" Glancing at the hand Natsumi offered, she took it as she held onto her hand. Standing silently, she contemplated to herself as she thought of what to do. 'She is my enemy...' she noted, as she looked down at their hands...this kind girl, after Cassidy had run into her an accused her of something, offered help to her to find her friends. The friends she betrayed. '...No, they are my enemies...my mother is counting on me. I have to stay strong, and fight for her'

Smiling softly as the girl took hold of her hand, Natsumi gently pulled her to her feet before carefully scanning her over. She didn't seem to have any serious injuries, just a few scrapes and bruises which where already beginning to heal up on there own. Overall, the girl seemed completely fine... Yet something in her countance seemed slightly off, a slight hint of pain shimmering within her gaze as it fell to the ground. In that moment she saw a hint of Sango within the younger women. Someone who took the worlds weight on their shoulders, without ever admitting when it became too much. That's why she spent all her time with Tsubaki, to get away from the responsiblites she took upon herself for a short time. To enjoy being a kid. Without her friends there to help her do that, the young women before her was probably breaking down. "Are you alright?" She asked gently, glancing down at their hands as the stranger's grip tightened. Was she afraid? "...I know what it's like to be seperated from people who are important to you. It happens to me a lot actually." Laughing slightly to ease the tension, Umi began to turn around though found herself still rooted in place by the girl's grip. "Hey, it's alright! Let's go find-" She started with a sincere grin, however was soon cut off the girl.

Derekjay2000 wrote:
DannyGirl~ wrote:Smiling softly as the girl took hold of her hand, Natsumi gently pulled her to her feet before carefully scanning her over. She didn't seem to have any serious injuries, just a few scrapes and bruises which where already beginning to heal up on there own. Overall, the girl seemed completely fine... Yet something in her countance seemed slightly off, a slight hint of pain shimmering within her gaze as it fell to the ground. In that moment she saw a hint of Sango within the younger women. Someone who took the worlds weight on their shoulders, without ever admitting when it became too much. That's why she spent all her time with Tsubaki, to get away from the responsiblites she took upon herself for a short time. To enjoy being a kid. Without her friends there to help her do that, the young women before her was probably breaking down. "Are you alright?" She asked gently, glancing down at their hands as the stranger's grip tightened. Was she afraid? "...I know what it's like to be seperated from people who are important to you. It happens to me a lot actually." Laughing slightly to ease the tension, Umi began to turn around though found herself still rooted in place by the girl's grip. "Hey, it's alright! Let's go find-" She started with a sincere grin, however was soon cut off the girl.
Closing her eyes to avoid looking at Natsumi try to get up, 'She tried comforting me?' Cassidy only shook her head at her words. Cassidy then shot a smaller blast of light at Natsumi's shoulder "We did train for this...to deal with threats like Jove, the same kind of threats YOUR parents allowed to live in this world..." Closing her eyes again, Cassidy gathered light into her hand, "Our Mother would love nothing more than to help Refuji...but, we can't do anything until all threats are quashed. Like those who would protect criminals like your brother!"

The area Natsumi stood erupted in harsh light, the ground breaking as the light slammed into the girl. After it ended, Cassidy began to approach the girl, "Families to take care of? You mean like your family that allows their son to join a criminal gang, get arrested a multitude of times? At least you have your parents..." Cassidy began as she clenched her fist, "Do you know what happened to my comrades' families? They were murdered by Jove and his forces..." she noted sadly, "my parents abandoned me and my brother because of Jove..." remembering her time struggling as a child to survive, and how she managed to meet her brother and mother. "I..." she began, her voice trembling, "will do everything to repay them" she once again prepared an attack. "I'm prepared to sacrifice as well!" She yelled, sounding more like she was trying to convince herself than Natsumi, "Even if it means I have to kil...Ki-" failing to bring up the word, she looked with a teary eyes before sending a blast of light into Natsumi.

(Trying to save people and failing, comprimising the integrity of a towns foundation, the family buisnessssssssss)

Zach slide around the corner of another house, leaving dust in his wake, his gaze frantic for any sign of his dark haired cousin. "Leios!" He called again, no sign in the villages winding paths. Could he have already left town? Maybe Zach went the wrong way entirely, he'd never actually seen the young man. He'd rushed after Umi, hadn't even asked questions, didn't even know where he'd been much less were he was going. The frustration clouded his mind and he swept around another corner. The streets were mostly clear this early in the morning, the sun barely risen over the horizon, Zach cursed under his breath at the empty street.

"No no no-" He began, "LEIOS!" Zach scoffed in frustration, summoning back the earth to propel himself forward, he crossed back the way he had come, checking the other road when a cry of a familiar voice shook him to his very core.

It was his name, the name nearly everyone called him, a name he should be used to being called, a name paired with a voice that should fill him with joy. Alas the cry was full of a panic that stunned him and a fear that sparked anger within him.

"NATSUMI!" He called back, trying to match the volume, but the frantic urgency that filled him now caused his voice to crack. The threat of the Warlords was suddenly very real to him.
Straining to will the earth to allow him to follow the cry for help, his already existing moment fighting against him. Along with a luminous blast that rocked the village a moment later, Zach's concentration snapped. He went tumbling down the cobbled street.

In his panic he didn't allow himself to recover, slamming his fist into the cobble stones Zach pulls forth the earth, the bricks sublime into sand at his touch and swirl around him, lifting him into the air and over the rooftops. From the vantage point he sees the scene below, the stranger and Natsumi with a painful injury. The stranger lets loose another blast and his vision goes red with rage.

"HEY!" He calls from his lofty perch, Zach pulls back his arm, as if too punch, but upon the follow through the sand beneath him divides into a dozen serpent-esque heads, imbued with a vibrant light. They rear and descend upon the stranger.

Zach feels a flash of fear as a sharp pain shoots up his extended arm, the course of the serpents is altered as the pain only grows, veering over the head of the mysterious white haired woman. A rush of blood shoots from his forearm, a projectile pierced him too quickly for him to comprehend. He let's out a cry of distress, his concentration breaks and he plummets to the ground.

Zach hits the ground with a resounding thud.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Crying out as the blast crashed against her shoulder, Natsumi lost the will to hold back tears. She found herself unable to speak as the girl continued to rant on, her eyes trained solely on her bloody arm. That was until a familiar voice thundered from the sky above, immediately earning her full attention. Part of her couldn't believe what she was seeing. He had heard her? More importantly, he'd come back for her... The rage held within his gaze both calming and deeply puzzling her. They hadn't known each other very long, yet he was already willing to put himself out there for her sake...

Watching in awe the ground beneath him began to shake and split in two, the young women watched in terror as creatures rose from the depths of the earth. As they sprung forth the great serpents held her emerald gaze in something of a trance, leaving her to wonder just how much power Zach possessed once he truly stopped holding back. However, just as instantaneously as they had emerged, the snakes fell back to the sands which had previously held them.

Gaze shooting back to the sky as a shot blasted towards her companion, a shrill desperate scream escaped her as she watched his outline rocket straight into the ground. "NO!" She begged, the ground under her blasting open as mud erupted like a giant geyser, which soaked her as well as the entire surrounding area. Shaking violently as she glanced around herself in fear, her gaze briefly met Cassidy's before she broke. "Don't look at me! Get out of here! I won't fight you, I won't fight anyone!"

Breathing heavily as her eyes frantically dashed around the mountains of mud, Natsumi attempted to cover her ears almost instinctively. All she could she could focus on was the cruelty of her past peers. Their criticisms and mockery becoming her entire existence. Overtime she had come to believe every word they'd spoken, and even now she couldn't take it. Finally noticing that her injured remained hanging limp by her side, the young lady realized that she had a choice to make. The sight of Zach falling from the sky stained her mind's eye, playing over and over again as she wept. If she make a break to help him in such a state, he'd know who she truly was. Her act would be called, and she didn't know if they could remain the same. Her first new friend in years... Natsumi didn't want to lose that. She didn't want to lose him. However she knew deep down that by not going to him would only cause that fear to come true with certainty.

Zach needed her. For once, she'd be of some use to someone. So regardless of how they ended up after the battle was over, she had to be there for him. He needed her support as a healer, and as a comrade, now more than ever.

With that, all the mounts of mud zipped back towards her, pushing her towards Zach like the current of a rapid river. Responding to her desire to help her friend, over her fear of having her Senshitsu discovered. Taking in a deep breath as she faced her opponent once more, Umi forced herself to calmly address her. "G-Go back to your friends, they probably miss you. Some of us would give anything for that." She whispered as she attempted to leave, praying the girl wouldn't follow. Natsumi couldn't fight someone so young, honestly she didn't have the will to fight hardly anyone at all. It contradicted everything she stood for as a healer...

Slowly glancing down to the sword at her side, a chill ran down her spine. She didn't want to have to use it.
Not now, not ever.

Last edited by DannyGirl~ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Voca
Voca

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:44 pm
Voca wrote:
DannyGirl~ wrote:“Truthfully, I had already guessed that you’d been trying to gain the attention of someone during your brawl earlier, though I doubt it was mine since we’d never made acquaintances.... Your partner gave you away. In a real fight to the death he wouldn’t have stopped so suddenly due to a stranger’s arrival, and he definitely wouldn’t have tried to help you when you froze up. However if you’re referring to after that little drama, then you should know that you’re not the first to try to catch my interest. Due to that I’ve built a sort of tolerance to the usual tricks, meaning my interest in you is genuine.” Orion calmly explained back to her, smiling ever so slightly as the maiden continued on. Having it quite humorous that she used phrases such as ‘fate’ and ‘destiny’ given that he, himself, never had. Shina certainly held unique brand of character to her, at least as far as he could gather. Though, to be fair, the only girl he really truly knew well was Delilah. However he still believed it to be the case due to the short time he had spent with other girls like Noel, and Natsumi.

Carefully listening to her has she continued on, Orion took some time to consider Shina’s points before curtly nodding along. He understood her argument for the most part, however failed to comprehend the actions it had lead her to. In his career field earning a name for yourself would never be desirable, pushing him into small towns that kept to themselves in order to preserve himself. Why would she seek out a place exactly like that in hopes to make her name known? It didn’t make any sense to him. Why would one rather fade away then try to reach the things which they longed for? Perhaps her past had been even more difficult on her than she let on. That was something he could actually understand, and empathize with. “I think you’re remarkable for the things which you’ve endured, and for the strength that you hide behind that ‘cold’ persona of yours. You may have yourself fooled, however I’m an excellent judge of character… As for your brother, he thinks the world of you. I believe that you still care for him as well, even if time has put distance between you.”

Studying her over in anticipation as the maiden scanned over his gift, Orion found himself smiling more genuinely than ever before as he noticed the tears within the corners of her eyes. There she was, the true Shina that had almost been forgotten over the hardships that she’d faced throughout her life. Staring down at his gift while nearly crying, yet previously claiming she wouldn’t do so for her brother.  Favor or no, the young man had truly wanted to give her that gift, because finally knew what it felt like to receive something. “...Even when a person learns to be alone, that doesn’t mean it’s how they find any sense of happiness.” Orion explained gently, carefully pulling her original bow out of his pocket before running his thumb over the ribbon. “Originally I was going to give this back to you… But I couldn’t bring myself to do so. Even if it’s just something as simple as ribbon, getting it from another person is comforting. It’s almost like carrying a piece of them with you… And that means that you haven’t faded out completely. Despite the world not knowing you for who you are, there are people who will. If history fails to remember your name then your memory will live on in theirs, and now in mine.” Pausing a moment as he lifted his gaze to the sparking heaven’s above, Orion ran a hand back through his shaggy hair as he let out a somewhat awkward chuckle. “I’ll remember you in the stars, for both the shine to your hair and for our walk tonight…” He muttered softly, before realizing he had come up with the perfect nickname for her after all.

“Well, it’s already really late. Let me walk you back to the inn Starlight.”
Awakening many times during the night, she had violent dreams that night, ones which possibly have left a mark in her mind forever, though after the fourth time, her mind came to peace; allowed her to drift to sweet sleep only to rise to the chirping of a melody.  She pulled herself from her bed, her hair flying past her shoulders to shadow her vision temporarily though much of her vision still blurry due to the change of scenery.

Her yawn weak yet loud gave her time to contemplate the events of yesterday, the big spiral of events which turned to be far more satisfactory than she expected, though a big negative was the sight of her tears. Brushing her hair back, she had figured the puzzle left in her mind, her mocking of Orion didn't go quite as planned as he took it as a manner of courting rather than plain mockery which had made Shina regret her actions.

His kindness still puzzled her, usually anyone else would've not given her the time of the day after revealing that her plan was to grab their attention yet the man that stood before her that night had even given her the time of his night. She truly felt flattered, it made her feel warm inside with a soft sense of butterflies. This, however, was no time to dwell on pleasantries, not yet, she had places to be, people to meet or reunite with.

After deciding her course of action, she casually strolled to the bathroom, gazing over at Duke, who had stayed up until she had fully fallen asleep, Duke had his own problems yet there was nothing Shina could give than sympathy, married young yet also broken young. Closing the door behind her, she started to run the water.
Loosely wrapped around her body, Shina clung onto the towel tightly with one hand, she knelt by the bag that Duke left her in the morning before leaving for breakfast, recalling the short discussion that they had about changing clothes, it was time that the princess left the gown behind, as she held no such title anymore - not that the dress was a gown itself. But what clothes had her partner picked out? The intrigue was strong as she rummaged through the content of the bag, at first seeing bandages and other medical equipment before discovering the true treasure which buried itself under all the necessities. She piled the fabrics into her free arm, ushering herself back to the bathroom promptly in idle excitement.

The outfit somewhat reminded her of the attires for jockeys, though the fabric of the trousers was far more flexible, partnered with a utility belt which could carry a blade, book, bottle and bandage or two, the sight had stirred subtle adrenaline in her, causing her to rather quickly pull the bottom half of the outfit onto herself, seeing how it rested on her body - and admittedly, it rested nicely on her, she even had a lot of room to work with if she ever found the need to enter a fight. The upper half of the outfit wasn't anything spectacular, but something that wrapped around her body enough to allow her to twist in any way she wanted whilst also shielding her from areas of possible attack, paired with the top was a simple black jacket which fell down to her mid thigh, she figured it'd be for the more chilly nights. Clipping the utility belt along with her boots, she leaned her palms on the sink, staring at her reflection in the mirror, her purple shimmering eyes, pearl-like skin, she knew she was pale but the dark attire emphasised her complexion dramatically. Her eyes ran to her hair which rested itself on either shoulder, closing slightly at the thought of how she should style it.

In truth, she didn't have to think at all, she knew what she wanted to do but would it be too bold to put the present on straight away? Would it be reckless to not treasure it safely than taking the risk of it breaking or being worn? The questions circulated for a couple of minutes before finally deciding that she shouldn't care for a piece of clothing that much, whether it be a gift or not.

Returning to the mirror, she scooped her waves up into a high bundle which rested at the back of her head, letting it fall to her neck, creating three loops before finishing the job with the bow on top, she admired her work in the mirror, only for her heart to tighten slightly, was it embarrassment? Perhaps it was, hinted by the crimson which tainted her cheeks momentarily, before settling back to it's pale nature. Heaving from the bathroom, she slammed the door, the feeling was somehow cute at first, maybe as she hadn't felt it in a while but it quickly became an annoyance, an annoyance that she needed to release somewhere. Pulling the window upwards, she climbed through it, her feet hitting the ground rather quickly.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:35 pm
Orion had slept more peacefully that night than he'd possibly ever allowed himself to within the span of many years. Normally his work required him to be cautious, and relatively untrusting. Yet he felt neither in his room across from his two new students, settled nicely within the white sheets of his bedding until just before dawn. Part of him longed to carry on in such a manner, continuing to live a simple relaxed lifestyle. However that wasn't a luxury he had, fate had handed him cards for a far more gruesome path... For just a moment he found himself questioning if his companions would've been able to sleep at all, had they known the truth behind his occupation. With his past it was doubtful at best.

Then his thoughts wondered to Shina. What would she think of him if she knew the truth? Granted, she was withholding a past of her own, yet he couldn't imagine it being as dark as his. Whether it was divinely appointed or not, he and Delilah had made their living assassinating countless individuals. All of whom deserve it without question based on Thea's information, but that still didn't change the fact that some of them had loved ones in their lives who didn't deserve losing them. In some cases a wife and children waiting for them to come back from work for supper... Those were the hardest situations for him to stomach. Delilah never seemed to hesitate though, regardless of the situation. Perhaps their outlooks varied due to their stances on Thea. After all, his sister would trust the goddess with her life without batting an eye. Her blind faith in the deity was something he'd never understood, though he was grateful to her in some ways.

Stretching out on his way to the shower, Orion began to carefully consider what his next course of action would be. He'd bid both Zach and Umi farewell the previous night, and concluded their training, so there was no longer a need to remain in the inn. However that didn't make leaving any easier. This was the most comfortable, and probably the happiest, he'd ever been. It was hard to explain, but he felt as if leaving would cause all of his memories here to fade away. As if acknowledging his old life would destroy this new temporary one.

Sighing as he finished, Orion climbed out and dried himself off before dressing in some fresh clothes for the road. Then, quickly moving on, he packed his few belongings, only hesitating upon feeling the smooth ribbon at the bottom of his duffle bag. He carefully pulled it out, slowly twisting it through his fingers with a wisp of a smile. Was that it then? It was best not to involve himself with her any further for her own sake, even more so than than the heroes children. He did work for her grandmother, and Thea didn't often speak fondly of her relatives.

In the end he couldn't decide which was kinder, leaving without a word or letting her have an official goodbye.

As he thought it over, a slight tap sounded from the window, earning a sincere grin from the usual cautious boy. It was about time.

"I'm delighted to see you liked the gift." He called out, glancing out his previously open window with a small smile as he took in the ribbon once more. It really was perfect for her. Slinging his bag over his shoulder as he descend from the second story to met her, Orion chuckled as his hawk flew out after him and headed off ahead of them. Pausing a few moments to scan Shina over, the young man noted that he didn't seem to be the only one heading out today. "Your new hairdo looks nice." He lamely attempted to compliment, clearing his throat as he faced the road again. Pausing a few moments as he tried to think of what to say, Orion recalled what he'd finally decided would be best for them. "...Would you have time for one last walk with me before we both leave the inn?" He eventually asked, slowly moving his gaze back to meet her's. Hopefully this was the right call.
Voca
Voca

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:Orion had slept more peacefully that night than he'd possibly ever allowed himself to within the span of many years. Normally his work required him to be cautious, and relatively untrusting. Yet he felt neither in his room across from his two new students, settled nicely within the white sheets of his bedding until just before dawn. Part of him longed to carry on in such a manner, continuing to live a simple relaxed lifestyle. However that wasn't a luxury he had, fate had handed him cards for a far more gruesome path... For just a moment he found himself questioning if his companions would've been able to sleep at all, had they known the truth behind his occupation. With his past it was doubtful at best.

Then his thoughts wondered to Shina. What would she think of him if she knew the truth? Granted, she was withholding a past of her own, yet he couldn't imagine it being as dark as his. Whether it was divinely appointed or not, he and Delilah had made their living assassinating countless individuals. All of whom deserve it without question based on Thea's information, but that still didn't change the fact that some of them had loved ones in their lives who didn't deserve losing them. In some cases a wife and children waiting for them to come back from work for supper... Those were the hardest situations for him to stomach. Delilah never seemed to hesitate though, regardless of the situation. Perhaps their outlooks varied due to their stances on Thea. After all, his sister would trust the goddess with her life without batting an eye. Her blind faith in the deity was something he'd never understood, though he was grateful to her in some ways.

Stretching out on his way to the shower, Orion began to carefully consider what his next course of action would be. He'd bid both Zach and Umi farewell the previous night, and concluded their training, so there was no longer a need to remain in the inn. However that didn't make leaving any easier. This was the most comfortable, and probably the happiest, he'd ever been. It was hard to explain, but he felt as if leaving would cause all of his memories here to fade away. As if acknowledging his old life would destroy this new temporary one.

Sighing as he finished, Orion climbed out and dried himself off before dressing in some fresh clothes for the road. Then, quickly moving on, he packed his few belongings, only hesitating upon feeling the smooth ribbon at the bottom of his duffle bag. He carefully pulled it out, slowly twisting it through his fingers with a wisp of a smile. Was that it then? It was best not to involve himself with her any further for her own sake, even more so than than the heroes children. He did work for her grandmother, and Thea didn't often speak fondly of her relatives.

In the end he couldn't decide which was kinder, leaving without a word or letting her have an official goodbye.

As he thought it over, a slight tap sounded from the window, earning a sincere grin from the usual cautious boy. It was about time.

"I'm delighted to see you liked the gift." He called out, glancing out his previously open window with a small smile as he took in the ribbon once more. It really was perfect for her. Slinging his bag over his shoulder as he descend from the second story to met her, Orion chuckled as his hawk flew out after him and headed off ahead of them. Pausing a few moments to scan Shina over, the young man noted that he didn't seem to be the only one heading out today. "Your new hairdo looks nice." He lamely attempted to compliment, clearing his throat as he faced the road again. Pausing a few moments as he tried to think of what to say, Orion recalled what he'd finally decided would be best for them. "...Would you have time for one last walk with me before we both leave the inn?" He eventually asked, slowly moving his gaze back to meet her's. Hopefully this was the right call.
Pondering on the possibilities, she remained idle, 'Maybe I should go to some fight club? But what kind of fight clubs are open in the morning? Or find some gang and play chase~' Her mouth twisted into a smile at the thought, she really hadn't been involved in combat for a long time, it wasn't something she was passionate about however she desired the thrill to raise her adrenaline - something that she only experienced during training. Determination started to take over until it was completely silenced by the voice of Orion, she wasn't facing the Inn yet she could feel the temperature of her cheeks raising, she breathed in heavily, lightly slapping her cheeks to calm herself down before turning to the man that was now beside her.

She winced slightly at the compliment, bringing back memories of her lessons with her mother about courting, being careful not to fall too much into them as either they were meaningless or the intentions of the bearer were only about them, but Orion had no reason to do either, right? Especially from the conversation that the two shared together, he was a man of the shadows - desiring his name to not be known whereas to the contrary, Shina was the complete opposite, so swallowing whatever stopped her from talking, she finally responded, " Thank you, for both, the gift and compliment, It's just to get the hair out of the way, I was considering of cutting it, it can be a nuisance, what do you think would be the appropriate length?" Inquiring, she marked out the lengths on her body, an opinion of someone else was always helpful, plus she had always thought of the long hair to be quite dull, every woman within her radius probably had hair that fell loosely around their back, though when she saw her mother come back with a haircut that barely even touched her shoulders, Shina took her inspiration after her.

Though she stopped marking her body, letting her arm to flatly fall beside her as she stared at Orion after he asked for another walk, she was leaving earlier just to let go of the emotions which stirred inside of her from yesterday but now the same man was asking her for another, she chewed her lower lip with her head lowered, looking at the ground for answers whether she should or not, where would they walk though? 'It wouldn't hurt, I suppose it should be fine' Lifting her head, her eyes hardened slightly, "If I get some of my questions answered, then yes" She wasn't done trying to learn what had intrigued her the most about the situation from yesterday.

DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 pm
Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly as the young woman accepted his compliment, Orion was brought back to his normal subtle confidence upon thinking over her inquiry. Hair was something he did know quite a bit about, thanks to his sole companion in life being his sister. Delilah had been know to experiment with different hairstyles throughout her life, though she always cared about how she looked more than the convenience of the cut. This left him to wonder if Shina secretly felt the same, or if she did just want it out of the way. She seemed like the type to mean what she said, yet she also seemed to care about appearances. So he could see it going either way. As she marked the lengths on her with her hands, the young man tried to truly think his options over before answering.

"...Here." He eventually responded, gently placing his hand vertically along the tops of her shoulder blades. "If Delilah cut it any shorter than that, she had difficulties pulling it up. Since your hair is curly, the weight of the length of your hair is what makes it looser... Cutting it short will make the curls tighter, so you'll want to pull it back occasionally." Stepping back once more after giving his honest opinion, Orion wondered if he had told her what she'd wanted to hear or not. Hopefully, she'd just take his suggestion as advice, and continue on doing what she wanted with it. It wasn't as if his opinion of her hair truly mattered in the long run, right?

Slowly glancing her over as her eyes fell to the ground, Orion wondered if it would've been best for him to leave without a goodbye. His presence clearly troubled her, and she didn't appear to thrilled by the idea of going for another walk. After a few moments he opened his mouth to give her an out, however to his surprise she finally looked up at him with a newfound determination.

Answers? What kind of answers?

About his job? About where he came from?

Those were things he couldn't tell her, at least on in great detail... Meaning the cost of the walk would be a gamble, with odds set to favor Shina. When he really thought about it, the idea worried him greatly. Giving her permission to interrogate him would likely lead to her discover less than desirable truths about himself. However saying no would end everything between them all at once... It was a rare opportunity for him to become close to someone. Did that make it okay to go against Delilah's wishes though? After thinking it over for sometime, he hesitantly nodded in response. "...I'll tell you what I can." He promised, looking at her to ensure that his answer was sufficient before beginning to walk towards the forest.

"I suppose now is as good of a time as any, what is it you wish to know?" He asked softly as they journeyed, his gaze rising to the clear skies above as they walked. It wasn't common for him to enjoy such a leisurely pace. In truth he should still be looking for August, though with his abilities it was almost a lost cause... At least until he came out of hiding, or slipped up.
Naro
Naro

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:44 pm
Maxson nodded and looked back in the direction to the explosion and some people running away from their homes “yeah let’s find that healer, lead the way to your house” after she was healed up maybe they’ll go stop those making the town go into chaos.

Rohan had a stare down with Leios while Ryuji kept talking about something which didn’t concern Rohan at the moment “you think you can convince me? Oh ho! Don’t make me laugh... even with a broke hand i can still beat your ass” his good hand was engulfed in flames as he spit some blood near Leios’ shoes. This is what he had been waiting for a long time. A chance to put Leios in his place, and show him not to mess with Rohan. His attention was caught by the fire warlord returning Leios’ counter attack against the them. He quickly rose his hand and shot a small kiko blast to stop it “What did i say? If you don’t want to shorten the time you have left alive then i advice for you to sit your ass down” his hand turn to Leios direction and shot another kiko blast while he shot kiko laser from his eyes to Ryuji. Then he jumped back to gain some distance from the 2.
Voca
Voca

Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:02 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly as the young woman accepted his compliment, Orion was brought back to his normal subtle confidence upon thinking over her inquiry. Hair was something he did know quite a bit about, thanks to his sole companion in life being his sister. Delilah had been know to experiment with different hairstyles throughout her life, though she always cared about how she looked more than the convenience of the cut. This left him to wonder if Shina secretly felt the same, or if she did just want it out of the way. She seemed like the type to mean what she said, yet she also seemed to care about appearances. So he could see it going either way. As she marked the lengths on her with her hands, the young man tried to truly think his options over before answering.

"...Here." He eventually responded, gently placing his hand vertically along the tops of her shoulder blades. "If Delilah cut it any shorter than that, she had difficulties pulling it up. Since your hair is curly, the weight of the length of your hair is what makes it looser... Cutting it short will make the curls tighter, so you'll want to pull it back occasionally." Stepping back once more after giving his honest opinion, Orion wondered if he had told her what she'd wanted to hear or not. Hopefully, she'd just take his suggestion as advice, and continue on doing what she wanted with it. It wasn't as if his opinion of her hair truly mattered in the long run, right?

Slowly glancing her over as her eyes fell to the ground, Orion wondered if it would've been best for him to leave without a goodbye. His presence clearly troubled her, and she didn't appear to thrilled by the idea of going for another walk. After a few moments he opened his mouth to give her an out, however to his surprise she finally looked up at him with a newfound determination.

Answers? What kind of answers?

About his job? About where he came from?

Those were things he couldn't tell her, at least on in great detail... Meaning the cost of the walk would be a gamble, with odds set to favor Shina. When he really thought about it, the idea worried him greatly. Giving her permission to interrogate him would likely lead to her discover less than desirable truths about himself. However saying no would end everything between them all at once... It was a rare opportunity for him to become close to someone. Did that make it okay to go against Delilah's wishes though? After thinking it over for sometime, he hesitantly nodded in response. "...I'll tell you what I can." He promised, looking at her to ensure that his answer was sufficient before beginning to walk towards the forest.

"I suppose now is as good of a time as any, what is it you wish to know?" He asked softly as they journeyed, his gaze rising to the clear skies above as they walked. It wasn't common for him to enjoy such a leisurely pace. In truth he should still be looking for August, though with his abilities it was almost a lost cause... At least until he came out of hiding, or slipped up.
She waited for an answer, feeling his eyes scan over the areas which she had marked - in truth, she hadn't realised that the man would truly take the request to heart when she asked him for his opinion. Not being one to complain however as it was fun to watch him think over his choices careful, even too careful. Once he made his choice, she looked down to see that his hand hovered around her shoulder blades, listening to his explanation, "This might be too ambitious to say, but your sister is lucky, you advertise her like a gold mine - though I suppose you wouldn't necessarily advertise that as you woul- Ah, forget it" Shaking her head, as she thought about her bad comparison before letting her eyes wander back to Orion's face, "Thank you, I will think over your words carefully." Reassuringly, she nodded.

After she set the terms, she smiled slyly as she saw the trouble that she had set out for Orion, it amused her a little, not because she wanted to be trouble but rather that she wondered how much he would hide from her. It left a lot of space for imagination, imagination which she started to lack over the years, speculations bored her and she liked to know directly rather than being on the fence, figuring she will have to get herself on either side.

Trailing beside Orion, she looked at the trees which surrounded them, the soft chirps of birds, the chilly yet warm wind which graced her arms, these were the things that she was used to, it felt apart of her life more or less. Completely blanking out Orion's invitation to interrogate him, she breathed in heavily, "I prefer the night" the whisper escaped her lips, her eyes shut momentarily before allowing light to pour in again, "Why are you so fixated on my brother? His life is so boring, no one even knows where he is half the time. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a " A chuckle escaped, realising the slander that was about to said, "Ah, nevermind. It'd be treachery to let such disgrace leave my lips about the future King of Seiya" The title left a bitter taste in her mouth, It was only natural for the male to be first in line but why did she have to be punished? Her lips once more curved into a smile though this displayed bitterness, "Why is it that my brother is the one that everyone is interested in?" This time, her voice raised to half of a yell, her arms tightly folded in eachother's company, "Yet he can't seem to appreciate it" Her eyes ran to the side once more.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:10 pm
Sahara tried her best to relax and enjoy her shower, however she couldn't shake Iggy's honesty. As much as she'd wanted to disagree, she also found the idea of Rohan stopping to find a healer to be unrealistic. Rohan was too brash to take care of himself when facing such an eminent threat, he'd proven that when he'd separated from him to begin with. And what for? Nil wasn't known for their great abundance of healers. Healers preferred cold temperatures and moisture, of which their land had neither to offer. While she and Iggy could rest, that's truly all they could do. Their injuries would have to heal naturally overtime. After finishing her shower, Sahara hopped out and changed into her fresh clothes before giving Iggy his turn. She used the time to lay down, however her worries kept her imaginations active leaving her too troubled to sleep. Finally she give in and rose from the bed, grabbed the motorcycle keys on her way out the door. Knocking softly on the bathroom door, the young blacksmith nervously braided her hair as she whispered. "Picolo, we have to find Rohan before he bites more than he can chew! Hurry, before my family finishes the workday, and comes upstairs!"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:01 pm
Sammich wrote:"NATSUMI!" He called back, trying to match the volume, but the frantic urgency that filled him now caused his voice to crack. The threat of the Warlords was suddenly very real to him.

Straining to will the earth to allow him to follow the cry for help, his already existing moment fighting against him. Along with a luminous blast that rocked the village a moment later, Zach's concentration snapped. He went tumbling down the cobbled street.

In his panic he didn't allow himself to recover, slamming his fist into the cobble stones Zach pulls forth the earth, the bricks sublime into sand at his touch and swirl around him, lifting him into the air and over the rooftops. From the vantage point he sees the scene below, the stranger and Natsumi with a painful injury. The stranger lets loose another blast and his vision goes red with rage.

"HEY!" He calls from his lofty perch, Zach pulls back his arm, as if too punch, but upon the follow through the sand beneath him divides into a dozen serpent-esque heads, imbued with a vibrant light. They rear and descend upon the stranger.

Zach feels a flash of fear as a sharp pain shoots up his extended arm, the course of the serpents is altered as the pain only grows, veering over the head of the mysterious white haired woman. A rush of blood shoots from his forearm, a projectile pierced him too quickly for him to comprehend. He let's out a cry of distress, his concentration breaks and he plummets to the ground.

Walking through the area, the cloaked warlord paused as he felt a familiar pressure hang in the air. "...Cassidy?" Looking back at the area behind him, he was focused on spotting his white haired sibling. So when out of the blue some boy came shouting out of nowhere, he barely had time to evaporate into the shadows. Lingering out of sight, the shadow was about to make an exit, before pausing at the name the teenager shouted for, 'Leios?' He questioned 'Thought I left him for dead...' thinking back, he never got to personally finish him off...he had a bleeding Ying to deal with. Letting out a growl, now knowing full well that Leios was now alive 'He is Master Kios' child...'.

When a nearby cry for help, and a series of flashing light caught their attention, 'Cassidy!?' He questioned, his inky black form slithering over the ground after Zach. Reaching the source of the disturbance, he was relieved to see Cassidy...Although surprised she was fighting. Climbing up a tree, he glared down at the girl 'A child of the heroes?' Looking at how desperate both parties seemed, Alex sneered at the girls. 'Cassidy is actually fighting to...kill? What the heck did this girl do!?' His anger rose at the sight of Cassidy tearing herself up over this fight. His eyes flashed with worry, Cassidy wasn't like the rest of the Warlords...she was strong, but she was frail. Making a decision, he went to reach for his gun 'Sorry, sis...' he noted pulling out the revolver, 'I promised Mom I'd protect you from everything...' he steeled himself as he prepared to take aim at the girl Cassidy was fighting.

Pulled from his concentration by the same boy he saw in the woods prior. Sand and light formed together as Alex's eyes widened 'A sand and Light user!? Then he's-'

At the moment Zach took aim at Cassidy, his Cassidy...everything went red. With shockingly fast reflexes, the Dark Warlord loaded his revolver before blasting an even faster bullet into Zach's arm. From the branches of the tree raged a massive wave of darkness raged, revealing Alex as he glared hate-filled rage in his eyes as he darkness poured from him, all of it focused on Zach "No one..." he snarled as a mass of darkness causing the tree branches to collapse as he dropped to the ground, slamming himself down onto where Zach lay, tendrils of darkness wrapping around his limbs "No one hurts my baby sister!!!" He roared as he cloaked his hand in darkness and rose it to strike down onto him.

DannyGirl~ wrote:Gaze shooting back to the sky as a shot blasted towards her companion, a shrill desperate scream escaped her as she watched his outline rocket straight into the ground. "NO!" She begged, the ground under her blasting open as mud erupted like a giant geyser, which soaked her as well as the entire surrounding area. Shaking violently as she glanced around herself in fear, her gaze briefly met Cassidy's before she broke. "Don't look at me! Get out of here! I won't fight you, I won't fight anyone!"

Breathing heavily as her eyes frantically dashed around the mountains of mud, Natsumi attempted to cover her ears almost instinctively. All she could she could focus on was the cruelty of her past peers. Their criticisms and mockery becoming her entire existence. Overtime she had come to believe every word they'd spoken, and even now she couldn't take it. Finally noticing that her injured remained hanging limp by her side, the young lady realized that she had a choice to make. The sight of Zach falling from the sky stained her mind's eye, playing over and over again as she wept. If she make a break to help him in such a state, he'd know who she truly was. Her act would be called, and she didn't know if they could remain the same. Her first new friend in years... Natsumi didn't want to lose that. She didn't want to lose him. However she knew deep down that by not going to him would only cause that fear to come true with certainty.

Zach needed her. For once, she'd be of some use to someone. So regardless of how they ended up after the battle was over, she had to be there for him. He needed her support as a healer, and as a comrade, now more than ever.

With that, all the mounts of mud zipped back towards her, pushing her towards Zach like the current of a rapid river. Responding to her desire to help her friend, over her fear of having her Senshitsu discovered. Taking in a deep breath as she faced her opponent once more, Umi forced herself to calmly address her. "G-Go back to your friends, they probably miss you. Some of us would give anything for that." She whispered as she attempted to leave, praying the girl wouldn't follow. Natsumi couldn't fight someone so young, honestly she didn't have the will to fight hardly anyone at all. It contradicted everything she stood for as a healer...

Slowly glancing down to the sword at her side, a chill ran down her spine. She didn't want to have to use it.
Not now, not ever.
Preparing to attack again, as Natsumi lay on the ground. Zach had returned as he called out to them, Cassidy was about to counter if necessary, but paused at the sight of light Seishitsu within the sand, "Sehun's son!?" She questioned in shock, before she or anyone could react, a familiar boom filled the air as blood sputtered out from Zach's arm. Watching as Darkness erupted from the trees her eyes widened in both panic and relief, "Alex!"

Wanting to approach she was startled back by how angry he looked as he landed down ontop of Zach, meanwhile mud erupted from Natsumi. "Mud Seishitsu?" She questioned as she watched her run off towards Zach and Alex. Cassidy wanted to so desperately let her go, but the fear of not being able to act in front of her brother, and worry for his safety pushed her forward. In one quick motion, Cassidy launched another blast of light at her, blasting the mud moving her away. Pulling her other arm back she looked at the desperate expression she made, hesitation filled her body as she trembled.

With a reluctant acceptance, she took aim at Natsumi's head. Blasting a concentrated beam of light towards her for the kill.

[The time has come...]

As the two attacks built up, something sparked in the air. A roaring ball of flames crashed sown onto the ground between the two separate groups. Alex and Cassidy looked up in shock as the flames parted and a flurry of snow formed on the other side. A hand reached out towards Zach and Alex as a torrent of flame erupted towards them, Alex jumped out of the way as flames rushed at him, blazing above where Zach lay, the darkness binding being incinerated. The newcomers other hand shot towards Natsumi and Cassidy as frosty air fumed from it. A wall of ice blocked Cassidy's attack, the wall shattered away as the ground erupted in spiky array of blades, causing Cassidy to jump away as well.

"Well, well..." the flames and ice began to die down as the mixed pillar of flames and frost dispersed, revealing a young teen "This doesn't seem like a petty disagreement." He noted as he looked over the gathering.

"Who the hell are you..." Alex growled, darkness radiating off him. Cassidy stood by unsure of what to do now that another person appeared, "another child if the heroes?"

"Heroes?" The blonde questioned as he raised a brow, looking at Natsumi and Zach. "Ohhh...Miss Danyell told me 'bout you guys. Can either of you two stand?" He questioned Zach and Umi, giving them a worried work" Regardless, no need to be worried!" he smiled as he took a step forward, smirking as he slammed a flaming fist into a frost covered hand...steam rising off his body.

"The hero: Yuu Kannagi, has arrived!!!"
Sammich
Sammich

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:43 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Crying out as the blast crashed against her shoulder, Natsumi lost the will to hold back tears. She found herself unable to speak as the girl continued to rant on, her eyes trained solely on her bloody arm. That was until a familiar voice thundered from the sky above, immediately earning her full attention. Part of her couldn't believe what she was seeing. He had heard her? More importantly, he'd come back for her... The rage held within his gaze both calming and deeply puzzling her. They hadn't known each other very long, yet he was already willing to put himself out there for her sake...

Watching in awe the ground beneath him began to shake and split in two, the young women watched in terror as creatures rose from the depths of the earth. As they sprung forth the great serpents held her emerald gaze in something of a trance, leaving her to wonder just how much power Zach possessed once he truly stopped holding back. However, just as instantaneously as they had emerged, the snakes fell back to the sands which had previously held them.

Gaze shooting back to the sky as a shot blasted towards her companion, a shrill desperate scream escaped her as she watched his outline rocket straight into the ground. "NO!" She begged, the ground under her blasting open as mud erupted like a giant geyser, which soaked her as well as the entire surrounding area. Shaking violently as she glanced around herself in fear, her gaze briefly met Cassidy's before she broke. "Don't look at me! Get out of here! I won't fight you, I won't fight anyone!"

Not now, not ever.

Derekjay2000 wrote:
Sammich wrote:"NATSUMI!" He called back, trying to match the volume, but the frantic urgency that filled him now caused his voice to crack. The threat of the Warlords was suddenly very real to him.

Walking through the area, the cloaked warlord paused as he felt a familiar pressure hang in the air. "...Cassidy?" Looking back at the area behind him, he was focused on spotting his white haired sibling. So when out of the blue some boy came shouting out of nowhere, he barely had time to evaporate into the shadows. Lingering out of sight, the shadow was about to make an exit, before pausing at the name the teenager shouted for, 'Leios?' He questioned 'Thought I left him for dead...' thinking back, he never got to personally finish him off...he had a bleeding Ying to deal with. Letting out a growl, now knowing full well that Leios was now alive 'He is Master Kios' child...'.

When a nearby cry for help, and a series of flashing light caught their attention, 'Cassidy!?' He questioned, his inky black form slithering over the ground after Zach. Reaching the source of the disturbance, he was relieved to see Cassidy...Although surprised she was fighting. Climbing up a tree, he glared down at the girl 'A child of the heroes?' Looking at how desperate both parties seemed, Alex sneered at the girls. 'Cassidy is actually fighting to...kill? What the heck did this girl do!?' His anger rose at the sight of Cassidy tearing herself up over this fight. His eyes flashed with worry, Cassidy wasn't like the rest of the Warlords...she was strong, but she was frail. Making a decision, he went to reach for his gun 'Sorry, sis...' he noted pulling out the revolver, 'I promised Mom I'd protect you from everything...' he steeled himself as he prepared to take aim at the girl Cassidy was fighting.

Pulled from his concentration by the same boy he saw in the woods prior. Sand and light formed together as Alex's eyes widened 'A sand and Light user!? Then he's-'

At the moment Zach took aim at Cassidy, his Cassidy...everything went red. With shockingly fast reflexes, the Dark Warlord loaded his revolver before blasting an even faster bullet into Zach's arm. From the branches of the tree raged a massive wave of darkness raged, revealing Alex as he glared hate-filled rage in his eyes as he darkness poured from him, all of it focused on Zach "No one..." he snarled as a mass of darkness causing the tree branches to collapse as he dropped to the ground, slamming himself down onto where Zach lay, tendrils of darkness wrapping around his limbs "No one hurts my baby sister!!!" He roared as he cloaked his hand in darkness and rose it to strike down onto him.

DannyGirl~ wrote:Gaze shooting back to the sky as a shot blasted towards her companion, a shrill desperate scream escaped her as she watched his outline rocket straight into the ground. "NO!" She begged, the ground under her blasting open as mud erupted like a giant geyser, which soaked her as well as the entire surrounding area. Shaking violently as she glanced around herself in fear, her gaze briefly met Cassidy's before she broke. "Don't look at me! Get out of here! I won't fight you, I won't fight anyone!"

Not now, not ever.
Preparing to attack again, as Natsumi lay on the ground. Zach had returned as he called out to them, Cassidy was about to counter if necessary, but paused at the sight of light Seishitsu within the sand, "Sehun's son!?" She questioned in shock, before she or anyone could react, a familiar boom filled the air as blood sputtered out from Zach's arm. Watching as Darkness erupted from the trees her eyes widened in both panic and relief, "Alex!"

Wanting to approach she was startled back by how angry he looked as he landed down ontop of Zach, meanwhile mud erupted from Natsumi. "Mud Seishitsu?" She questioned as she watched her run off towards Zach and Alex. Cassidy wanted to so desperately let her go, but the fear of not being able to act in front of her brother, and worry for his safety pushed her forward. In one quick motion, Cassidy launched another blast of light at her, blasting the mud moving her away. Pulling her other arm back she looked at the desperate expression she made, hesitation filled her body as she trembled.

With a reluctant acceptance, she took aim at Natsumi's head. Blasting a concentrated beam of light towards her for the kill.

[The time has come...]

As the two attacks built up, something sparked in the air. A roaring ball of flames crashed sown onto the ground between the two separate groups. Alex and Cassidy looked up in shock as the flames parted and a flurry of snow formed on the other side. A hand reached out towards Zach and Alex as a torrent of flame erupted towards them, Alex jumped out of the way as flames rushed at him, blazing above where Zach lay, the darkness binding being incinerated. The newcomers other hand shot towards Natsumi and Cassidy as frosty air fumed from it. A wall of ice blocked Cassidy's attack, the wall shattered away as the ground erupted in spiky array of blades, causing Cassidy to jump away as well.

"Well, well..." the flames and ice began to die down as the mixed pillar of flames and frost dispersed, revealing a young teen "This doesn't seem like a petty disagreement." He noted as he looked over the gathering.

"Who the hell are you..." Alex growled, darkness radiating off him. Cassidy stood by unsure of what to do now that another person appeared, "another child if the heroes?"

"Heroes?" The blonde questioned as he raised a brow, looking at Natsumi and Zach. "Ohhh...Miss Danyell told me 'bout you guys. Can either of you two stand?" He questioned Zach and Umi, giving them a worried work" Regardless, no need to be worried!" he smiled as he took a step forward, smirking as he slammed a flaming fist into a frost covered hand...steam rising off his body.

"The hero: Yuu Kannagi, has arrived!!!"
Zach lay dazed on the ground, seeing stars would have been an understandable euphemism but it was too corny for his liking. Whatever thoughts he was having about wording was overpowered by the thunderous pain in his arm, he murmured in pain something inaudible as his vision seemed to blur in and out of focus. Another blast of light made him flinch and fight to get up but the pain pulsed again in his limb, tingling up to his shoulder.
"Natsumi-" He called, suddenly finding his voice, he fought the dimming of his vision, he couldn't afford to lose conciousness now.
Although it didn't seem to be his concious shutting down from shock or blood loss, he did not there was blood, his blood probably, the metallic tang filled his nose as the shadows encroached on him. He let out a panicked cry as he raised his good arm with some diffuculty. Trying to fight off the onslaught of darkness.
"Get- get off-" he struggled, until a blaze of fire overcame and he thought for certain he was going to die due to the shadow monster wanting to cook him before it ate him. Zach couldn't seem to reel in his focus, his mind going wuild with panic and his concentration too fleeting to summon his seishitsu. He pressed himself into the bricks, bracing himself for the worst.
Suddenly, the weight of the shadows was gone, his eyes opened and he took in the scene with panic. Two new people, he managed to get into a kneeling position.
His brows furrowed at the name drop from the blond man, still disoriented Zach's mind jumped to the worst case scenerio.
"What did you do to my aunt?" He glared. But there wasn't time to accuse the newcomers of anything, he had to grab Natsumi and get out of here. He called himself a 'hero', it was better than being a warlord he supposed.
The young man cursed as he bent his arm a strange way and got a look at the wound for the first time. A deep grazed wound down across his forearm seeping blood, he clutch it to himself in pain. He took a shaky breath, he could try to escape by utilizing his mothers technique, he could just meld into sand and escape. But he couldn't without Natsumi, the idea was fleeting.
"Natsumi!" He called again, "We need-" His words failed in his mouth, his mouth going slack in a very unpolite way. The cascades of mud at her feet, the wheels turned in his head before a startling revelation made him light up.
This was all too much.
He was beginning to believe he may have a hit his head whe he magically made it from the roof to the ground, as the ordeal was becoming overwhelming.
"I'm just gonna- um," He glanced between the four other people awkwardly. "Ah screw it."
The earth bends under him, the bricks boughing as the raw earth comes to his call. A thick wall of sand shot from the ground like a geyser, seperating himself, Natsumi and the blond stranger from Natsumi's attacker and the other one.
"Natsumi we have to run!" He called crossing to her.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:49 pm
The gentle fluttering of birds' wings woke Soloman up from his daze as he trudged through the seemingly endless expanse of sand dunes as far as the eye could see. His eyebrows furrowed, "Birds in the middle of a desert...?" he questioned, his worry increasing as he noted the direction in which they were all heading: away. Soloman quickened his pace as he pulled his scarf over his mask and continued on past the beige sea. He approached the border between Nil and Fuji and felt an uncanny vibe in the air, and immediately knew something had changed since he had last returned to Skyhold. However, he would deal with getting all the way to Skyhold after he dealt with his current target, who, from what the Souls had told him, should be in a village not too far from where he was at on the outskirts of Fuji.

Eventually he saw the outline of buildings and homes creep into his vision, and knowing that this village was in all likelihood, the one that housed the next victim, he focused the will of the Souls into his left eye. This was made easier, as the vision in his right eye was blocked anyway by the mask. He started to see a faint blue glow in one of the buildings in the center of the village. So, he made his way over the hill that he stood atop and into the village, which seemed uncharacteristically dreary compared to what he was accustomed to in Fuji. Soloman brought his scarf back up over his mask as he sped briskly toward what he gathered was an inn, so as to not attract too much attention to himself. Mind you, he didn't much care if people saw him kill, it's not like he had much to lose, but remaining as inconspicuous as possible usually made the process a tad easier. The light shined brighter, and once he pushed the doors of the inn open, he spotted his victim sitting at a table across from another person, a girl. To be fair, it was hard not to notice the guy, what with his obnoxiously eye-catching pink hair. "Wonderful," he muttered to himself, as he walked to a table in the corner and sat down. The fact that there was two of them might make this job a bit harder than he expected. Luckily neither of them looked too tough on first glance, and that huge bow the pink-haired boy carried was probably overcompensating for weakness anyway, or maybe for his notably feminine hair color. Soloman took a deep breath and clenched his fists under the table, trying to calm his nerves. Despite the amount of targets he had taken out for the Souls, the job never got any easier with each life he took. 'Well, it's either this, or they'll send me after mom and dad, and Zach...' he reminded himself. Now came time for the less thrilling part of his job, the wait. Killing him in the middle of an inn with potential seishitsu users all around him was probably not the smartest idea, even an idiot knew that. All he had to do was to wait for him to separate from the pack, and then it would be business as usual.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:29 am
Derekjay2000 wrote:
Watching the two bicker was very amusing for Ryuji. Though, when he Leios approached him, he originally believed the fun could begin "Minutes, oooo...that seems like a fun bet!" He growled beginning to approch as well, before Leios was knocked down onto his ass. Causing the Warlord to burst into a fit of laughter as they both began bickering again "Ah man...you two are a riot..." he sighed as Leios counter attacked, watching the darkness erupt in flames with a expression of glee as the explosion encroached on him, "Too bad I'll have to kill you..."
With a flick of the wrist, the same oppressive feeling that nullified Rohan's flames from before covered the area. The flames halting in front of Ryuji, twisting around before finally being repelling Leios own counter attack against the two.

Naro wrote:
Maxson nodded and looked back in the direction to the explosion and some people running away from their homes “yeah let’s find that healer, lead the way to your house” after she was healed up maybe they’ll go stop those making the town go into chaos.

Rohan had a stare down with Leios while Ryuji kept talking about something which didn’t concern Rohan at the moment “you think you can convince me? Oh ho! Don’t make me laugh... even with a broke hand i can still beat your ass” his good hand was engulfed in flames as he spit some blood near Leios’ shoes. This is what he had been waiting for a long time. A chance to put Leios in his place, and show him not to mess with Rohan. His attention was caught by the fire warlord returning Leios’ counter attack against the them. He quickly rose his hand and shot a small kiko blast to stop it “What did i say? If you don’t want to shorten the time you have left alive then i advice for you to sit your ass down” his hand turn to Leios direction and shot another kiko blast while he shot kiko laser from his eyes to Ryuji. Then he jumped back to gain some distance from the 2.

Leios' fuse was quickly shortening, which was quite a feat considering he was known to most as a very calm guy. In truth only Rohan could reliably bring his temper out. It was something about the way Rohan approached life; the fact that he was always being brash but got away with it. Maybe it was because of the stupid crush Rohan had on Leios' mom. The truth was Leios didn't understand the guy. Since the very first time they met Rohan seemed to have it out for him and that irrationality irked Leios beyond belief. Even worse, that trait seemed to be Rohan's defining feature. Sure Rohan was younger than him, but only by a year. Leios expected him to have grown to be more mature by the time he was an adult but it was just the opposite, Rohan had become even more hotheaded. So Leios decided he wasn't going to be pushed around by the red head. He refused to let Rohan catch up and instead aimed to be so far out of reach that he would regret ever making Leios his rival. So that if Rohan was going to ever have a chance it would be by changing himself first. But at this point, Leios was about ready to snap.

"I've had quite enough, Rohan. I'll stoop to your level one last time so we can end this petty rivalry." Leios looked down to see if any of the blood Rohan spit landed on his shoes. Not like it mattered much if it did because there was about to be a whole lot of Rohan's blood on his shoes anyway. "Big words Rohan. If you'd like I'll break your good hand too and we can see how that works out for you." Leios readied himself, facing Rohan and getting into a fighting position until Ryuji reflected his counter back at them. But Rohan took care of it right away. He said to the Warlord, "I don't mind taking you down with him old man. Trust me, it won't be a problem."

Leios was ready for Rohan's attack and immediately collapsed into a shadow on the ground. While Rohan was sending weaponized glares at the Warlord, Leios rose halfway up from the shadow to send a burst of shadowy flames at him from the front that would explode on hit. Before it reached him, Leios' shadow was behind the red haired boy and he rose up from it with his sword drawn mid swing towards Rohan's back. "You better be prepared Rohan!"

Last edited by Iskios on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sammich
Sammich

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:12 pm
Masyar wrote:The gentle fluttering of birds' wings woke Soloman up from his daze as he trudged through the seemingly endless expanse of sand dunes as far as the eye could see. His eyebrows furrowed, "Birds in the middle of a desert...?" he questioned, his worry increasing as he noted the direction in which they were all heading: away. Soloman quickened his pace as he pulled his scarf over his mask and continued on past the beige sea. He approached the border between Nil and Fuji and felt an uncanny vibe in the air, and immediately knew something had changed since he had last returned to Skyhold. However, he would deal with getting all the way to Skyhold after he dealt with his current target, who, from what the Souls had told him, should be in a village not too far from where he was at on the outskirts of Fuji.

Eventually he saw the outline of buildings and homes creep into his vision, and knowing that this village was in all likelihood, the one that housed the next victim, he focused the will of the Souls into his left eye. This was made easier, as the vision in his right eye was blocked anyway by the mask. He started to see a faint blue glow in one of the buildings in the center of the village. So, he made his way over the hill that he stood atop and into the village, which seemed uncharacteristically dreary compared to what he was accustomed to in Fuji. Soloman brought his scarf back up over his mask as he sped briskly toward what he gathered was an inn, so as to not attract too much attention to himself. Mind you, he didn't much care if people saw him kill, it's not like he had much to lose, but remaining as inconspicuous as possible usually made the process a tad easier. The light shined brighter, and once he pushed the doors of the inn open, he spotted his victim sitting at a table across from another person, a girl. To be fair, it was hard not to notice the guy, what with his obnoxiously eye-catching pink hair. "Wonderful," he muttered to himself, as he walked to a table in the corner and sat down. The fact that there was two of them might make this job a bit harder than he expected. Luckily neither of them looked too tough on first glance, and that huge bow the pink-haired boy carried was probably overcompensating for weakness anyway, or maybe for his notably feminine hair color. Soloman took a deep breath and clenched his fists under the table, trying to calm his nerves. Despite the amount of targets he had taken out for the Souls, the job never got any easier with each life he took. 'Well, it's either this, or they'll send me after mom and dad, and Zach...' he reminded himself. Now came time for the less thrilling part of his job, the wait. Killing him in the middle of an inn with potential seishitsu users all around him was probably not the smartest idea, even an idiot knew that. All he had to do was to wait for him to separate from the pack, and then it would be business as usual.
On the opposite side of the the table from Takumi, Kamila sat, both her arms and legs crossed. She watched her pink haired companion eat, her own meal barely touched. Her hands may have stopped shaking but the encounter earlier had left a lasting mark on her mood. She didn't think she could be any shorter with Takumi, but her silence and all around vibe had stilled them into an awkward silence for most of their journey. The few words that had been uttered to initiate a rest were muted and neutral. Kamila took a tentative bite of the bread on her plate. An inkling of guilt crept in her throat, but the apology was never even formulated.

She finished her bit of bread and looked up at him, making eye contact for the first time since the library. "C'mon," she began, her voice instinctively sounding harsh. She continued with forced softness. "let's go, we're wasting time." As she stood she glanced over the patrons of the little rest stop, her passive stare often confused for a stare of contempt.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 pm
It was hard to explain all the complex emotions jolting through Natsumi as she blasted towards her fallen comrade. Fear, grief, anger, sorrow, regret... Mainly regret. This always happened. She would get close to someone, think about opening up, and then ruin everything in an instant. Maybe it was instinctive, her own personal fail safe. Pushing people away, dwelling on the past... All to prevent it from repeating itself. But was her chosen path better? To hurt yourself, so no one else could. It was something she'd learned from watching Liss, shortly after her first mistake. Yet the sharp pain of guilt was no less potent than it had been before.
Who was she?
What was she doing here?
Those were the questions she desperately wanted to answer, however her head and her heart always told separate tales. It had gotten to the point where she'd lost track of which she was following. Perhaps neither. Amongst her never ending pit of self doubt she'd fallen into some sort of gray area.
People like mother, because of her outgoing flirtatious personality. I can pretend to be like that.
People like Rohan in the gang, because he's loyal to their group. I can fake that.
People respect Liss, because nothing ever breaks her. I can hide it too.
People look up to Leios, because he keeps to himself. I can do that.
People will come to me. They'll respect me. I'll show them I can be loyal. Eventually, they will like me... And yet, life was never that simple. The more she adapted, the more confused she became. Everyone liked her differently, it became hard to keep track. Though that didn't keep her from trying. Even worse however, was the great number of people who disliked her no matter how much she changed... And those who eventually left her because of the changes.
It was a cycle she couldn't break. At least, one she didn't know how to.
At the sound of the blast, Natsumi spun her head. Her eyes wide, then lifeless. Her heart pounding, then thrashing still. Her mind running rampantly, then slowly glazing over a few simple images. Those she'd miss, the few who she wasn't ready to leave, and the select individuals she loved. Even if she couldn't say it out loud, despite all the years she'd tried.
Her eyelids fluttered shut, the mud at her feet falling back to the earth, and there she stood. No more tears dripping down her high cheeks. Her hair covering the furthest regions of her face as her posture slacked. In that moment, none of it mattered. Maybe it never did.
Waiting for the blow to hit, Natsumi slowly drew in one last breath... However there wasn't any new pain once she heard the impact.
No, that wasn't the right word.
Shatter.
The blast shattered.
Stumbling over backwards as she forced her eyes open once more, Umi stared at the the broken shards of ice in front of her before losing all ability to see as tears flooded her eyes. Her breath rang heavy in her ears, the breath she'd thought she'd lost. After that, she could stop herself from shaking as her silent sobs stole every possible pathway of crisp cool air surrounding her.
She was... okay?
Vaguely recalling her rather serious injuries as Zach bolted towards her, Natsumi found herself falling back into his arms as her eyes shot to the newcomer. A hero? Like their parents? That wasn't possible, he was far too young to have faced Jove.
Jolting back to reality as a warm pool of liquid fell against her good arm, the ginger audibly gasped as her eyes scanned over Zach's injuries. Her injuries were her own fault, but Zach's... They were a result of her carelessness and eager anticipation to see Leios again. It was her fault. At the end of the day, she was responsible for his pain. His pleads to escape fell upon what felt like deaf ears, as she cried his arm before turning to bury her head into his chest. "I-I'm sorry... I-I'm so sorry..." She whispered softly, before gently pushing him back and grabbing his arm. "I-I'll get us out." Her promise was weak at best, but Natsumi wasn't stupid. Though broken, and afraid, she was rather good at running from her problems. Inhaling deeply as she focused, she summoned water to her palms. Then allowing it to grow and eventually encircled his whole arm, the scarlet haired woman pulled back one hand and pulled mud to it once more. At first the action caused her to shake, but she pushed past it. Acting on a theory, perhaps even an instinct, Natsumi allowed the mud she hated so passionately to wrap around her beloved water then willed it to harden. Trapping the water around his wound like a cocoon of sorts, before glancing up at the much taller boy with a wary wisp of a smile. "Don't get hurt because of me... Let's go."
Glancing over at the new boy with a new found frantic aura, Natsumi summoned her mud to carry him backwards along with Zach and herself. She wasn't used to using her senshitsu. It left a foul taste in her mouth, and left her feeling filthy... But there wasn't an option, for now she'd have to behave as if she were still in old times. They had to leave, and fast. However she knew it wouldn't be as simple as a ride. They were going to need a miracle if they hoped to end this battle with taking a life or losing their own.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:12 am
Masyar wrote:The gentle fluttering of birds' wings woke Soloman up from his daze as he trudged through the seemingly endless expanse of sand dunes as far as the eye could see. His eyebrows furrowed, "Birds in the middle of a desert...?" he questioned, his worry increasing as he noted the direction in which they were all heading: away. Soloman quickened his pace as he pulled his scarf over his mask and continued on past the beige sea. He approached the border between Nil and Fuji and felt an uncanny vibe in the air, and immediately knew something had changed since he had last returned to Skyhold. However, he would deal with getting all the way to Skyhold after he dealt with his current target, who, from what the Souls had told him, should be in a village not too far from where he was at on the outskirts of Fuji.

Sammich wrote:On the opposite side of the the table from Takumi, Kamila sat, both her arms and legs crossed. She watched her pink haired companion eat, her own meal barely touched. Her hands may have stopped shaking but the encounter earlier had left a lasting mark on her mood. She didn't think she could be any shorter with Takumi, but her silence and all around vibe had stilled them into an awkward silence for most of their journey. The few words that had been uttered to initiate a rest were muted and neutral. Kamila took a tentative bite of the bread on her plate. An inkling of guilt crept in her throat, but the apology was never even formulated.

She finished her bit of bread and looked up at him, making eye contact for the first time since the library. "C'mon," she began, her voice instinctively sounding harsh. She continued with forced softness. "let's go, we're wasting time." As she stood she glanced over the patrons of the little rest stop, her passive stare often confused for a stare of contempt.
To say things were awkward, would be an understatement. While Takumi was glad to be back near Fuji...or what was left of it. It didn’t change there very, very....very quite trip back. After having seen the girl break down, and him having seen her...it was hard to figure out what to say and do. Their relationship was estranged as is, and both were far from being the most skilled with people...recent affairs only seemed to make things more difficult. As they ate, or...at least he was eating anyway, she finally spoke up.

"Leave?" He questioned, relieved for the chance to communicate a bit...but appalled at the idea of leaving his meal unfinished, "Food is never a waste of time" he chastised, though compliant to her request nonetheless "You're gonna end up frail, malnourished, and with bad skin or something..." Standing next to her, his body burned with anxiety, the same sensation as being watched. Though he mostly reasoned it was just the awkwardness between himself and Kamilla. "Alright, lets go..." he stated with more panic than intended, "I'll feel a lot better at the camp".
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:31 pm
Sammich wrote:Zach lay dazed on the ground, seeing stars would have been an understandable euphemism but it was too corny for his liking. Whatever thoughts he was having about wording was overpowered by the thunderous pain in his arm, he murmured in pain something inaudible as his vision seemed to blur in and out of focus. Another blast of light made him flinch and fight to get up but the pain pulsed again in his limb, tingling up to his shoulder.
"Natsumi-" He called, suddenly finding his voice, he fought the dimming of his vision, he couldn't afford to lose conciousness now.
Although it didn't seem to be his concious shutting down from shock or blood loss, he did not there was blood, his blood probably, the metallic tang filled his nose as the shadows encroached on him. He let out a panicked cry as he raised his good arm with some diffuculty. Trying to fight off the onslaught of darkness.
"Get- get off-" he struggled, until a blaze of fire overcame and he thought for certain he was going to die due to the shadow monster wanting to cook him before it ate him. Zach couldn't seem to reel in his focus, his mind going wuild with panic and his concentration too fleeting to summon his seishitsu. He pressed himself into the bricks, bracing himself for the worst.
Suddenly, the weight of the shadows was gone, his eyes opened and he took in the scene with panic. Two new people, he managed to get into a kneeling position.
His brows furrowed at the name drop from the blond man, still disoriented Zach's mind jumped to the worst case scenerio.
"What did you do to my aunt?" He glared. But there wasn't time to accuse the newcomers of anything, he had to grab Natsumi and get out of here. He called himself a 'hero', it was better than being a warlord he supposed.
The young man cursed as he bent his arm a strange way and got a look at the wound for the first time. A deep grazed wound down across his forearm seeping blood, he clutch it to himself in pain. He took a shaky breath, he could try to escape by utilizing his mothers technique, he could just meld into sand and escape. But he couldn't without Natsumi, the idea was fleeting.
"Natsumi!" He called again, "We need-" His words failed in his mouth, his mouth going slack in a very unpolite way. The cascades of mud at her feet, the wheels turned in his head before a startling revelation made him light up.
This was all too much.
He was beginning to believe he may have a hit his head whe he magically made it from the roof to the ground, as the ordeal was becoming overwhelming.
"I'm just gonna- um," He glanced between the four other people awkwardly. "Ah screw it."
The earth bends under him, the bricks boughing as the raw earth comes to his call. A thick wall of sand shot from the ground like a geyser, seperating himself, Natsumi and the blond stranger from Natsumi's attacker and the other one.
"Natsumi we have to run!" He called crossing to her.

DannyGirl~ wrote:It was hard to explain all the complex emotions jolting through Natsumi as she blasted towards her fallen comrade. Fear, grief, anger, sorrow, regret... Mainly regret. This always happened. She would get close to someone, think about opening up, and then ruin everything in an instant. Maybe it was instinctive, her own personal fail safe. Pushing people away, dwelling on the past... All to prevent it from repeating itself. But was her chosen path better? To hurt yourself, so no one else could. It was something she'd learned from watching Liss, shortly after her first mistake. Yet the sharp pain of guilt was no less potent than it had been before.
Who was she?
What was she doing here?
Those were the questions she desperately wanted to answer, however her head and her heart always told separate tales. It had gotten to the point where she'd lost track of which she was following. Perhaps neither. Amongst her never ending pit of self doubt she'd fallen into some sort of gray area.
People like mother, because of her outgoing flirtatious personality. I can pretend to be like that.
People like Rohan in the gang, because he's loyal to their group. I can fake that.
People respect Liss, because nothing ever breaks her. I can hide it too.
People look up to Leios, because he keeps to himself. I can do that.
People will come to me. They'll respect me. I'll show them I can be loyal. Eventually, they will like me... And yet, life was never that simple. The more she adapted, the more confused she became. Everyone liked her differently, it became hard to keep track. Though that didn't keep her from trying. Even worse however, was the great number of people who disliked her no matter how much she changed... And those who eventually left her because of the changes.
It was a cycle she couldn't break. At least, one she didn't know how to.
At the sound of the blast, Natsumi spun her head. Her eyes wide, then lifeless. Her heart pounding, then thrashing still. Her mind running rampantly, then slowly glazing over a few simple images. Those she'd miss, the few who she wasn't ready to leave, and the select individuals she loved. Even if she couldn't say it out loud, despite all the years she'd tried.
Her eyelids fluttered shut, the mud at her feet falling back to the earth, and there she stood. No more tears dripping down her high cheeks. Her hair covering the furthest regions of her face as her posture slacked. In that moment, none of it mattered. Maybe it never did.
Waiting for the blow to hit, Natsumi slowly drew in one last breath... However there wasn't any new pain once she heard the impact.
No, that wasn't the right word.
Shatter.
The blast shattered.
Stumbling over backwards as she forced her eyes open once more, Umi stared at the the broken shards of ice in front of her before losing all ability to see as tears flooded her eyes. Her breath rang heavy in her ears, the breath she'd thought she'd lost. After that, she could stop herself from shaking as her silent sobs stole every possible pathway of crisp cool air surrounding her.
She was... okay?
Vaguely recalling her rather serious injuries as Zach bolted towards her, Natsumi found herself falling back into his arms as her eyes shot to the newcomer. A hero? Like their parents? That wasn't possible, he was far too young to have faced Jove.
Jolting back to reality as a warm pool of liquid fell against her good arm, the ginger audibly gasped as her eyes scanned over Zach's injuries. Her injuries were her own fault, but Zach's... They were a result of her carelessness and eager anticipation to see Leios again. It was her fault. At the end of the day, she was responsible for his pain. His pleads to escape fell upon what felt like deaf ears, as she cried his arm before turning to bury her head into his chest. "I-I'm sorry... I-I'm so sorry..." She whispered softly, before gently pushing him back and grabbing his arm. "I-I'll get us out." Her promise was weak at best, but Natsumi wasn't stupid. Though broken, and afraid, she was rather good at running from her problems. Inhaling deeply as she focused, she summoned water to her palms. Then allowing it to grow and eventually encircled his whole arm, the scarlet haired woman pulled back one hand and pulled mud to it once more. At first the action caused her to shake, but she pushed past it. Acting on a theory, perhaps even an instinct, Natsumi allowed the mud she hated so passionately to wrap around her beloved water then willed it to harden. Trapping the water around his wound like a cocoon of sorts, before glancing up at the much taller boy with a wary wisp of a smile. "Don't get hurt because of me... Let's go."
Glancing over at the new boy with a new found frantic aura, Natsumi summoned her mud to carry him backwards along with Zach and herself. She wasn't used to using her senshitsu. It left a foul taste in her mouth, and left her feeling filthy... But there wasn't an option, for now she'd have to behave as if she were still in old times. They had to leave, and fast. However she knew it wouldn't be as simple as a ride. They were going to need a miracle if they hoped to end this battle with taking a life or losing their own.
"Oy! I didn't do anything to your aunt!" Yuu snapped at Zach, letting out a growl of annoyance "Didn’t you hear my intro? Hero, Heeeeerrrooo. I'm here to help out!" He pointed out to them with a thumbs up. "Wait, aunt?" He questioned as he thought on the matter, "So you're...Mr. Sehun and Zofia's kid!" He questioned before grinning "That's so cool!"

"A non-combatant?" Cassidy questioned with worry in her voice. Alex glared at the three before them, mostly at Zach. "What do we do, Alex?"

"I don't care who he is..." Alexander noted gripping his revolver, "Our targets are clear. If he gets in the way we take him down!" He noted darkness coming off him.

Yuu turned towards the two warlords as he glared at them, "So these are those guys hunting Mrs. Danyell?" He questioned, flames at the ready, he began to charge at Alex "Well, I hope they know what time it is. Because it's Yuu 'o clock-BWAAAH!!!" He was cut off as a massive wall of sand erupted inches in front of him. "Oy! What the hell!?" Yuu turned towards Zach and Umi, a hand clutching his chest in fear. The two were in the middle of a conversation witch only puzzled Yuu "Hey...we're in the middle of a serious situation!". Yuu was beginning to question his involvement as he gave them an impatient glare, 'Healing Seishitsu? So, she's...Mrs. Cherry's kid!' He noted as he observed the pair.

However, his eyes widened in shock at the end subject of Zach and Natsumi's conversation. "Run?" He questioned "Bullcrap, a hero doesn't run from danger! I'm gonna fight!" He turned away from the pair, before a sharp tug pulled him back "Not again!!!" Looking down as he was wrapped by something wet and viscous material, he was thoroughly surprised by the fact he was being kidnapped by a mud. "Mud Seishitsu?" He questioned as he looked towards Natsumi, his lingering stare was neutral...until his face lit up like a kids on Christmas "That's so cool!!! You're Seishitsu is awesome" He noted as he gave her a big smile, having missed the feeling of messing around in the mud. "We can definitely fight back now!"

[C & A]

As the sand barrier erupted up, Alex growled in annoyance turning to his sister "You stay here..."

"Wait, what!" Cassidy exclaimed in response, "No! I can fight as well. Let me help you!" She pleaded as Alex shook his head.

"You can fight, yes..." he stated "but this isn't a sparing session. We're here to eliminate our enemies" he turned away from her "You can't kill, Cassidy..."

"Mother made me a Warlord for a reason as well!" Cassidy reminded him, "I-I want to help Mother!"

"And you can help by going home!" He yelled in annoyance. "You're only going to slow me down. And get yourself hurt"

In more ways than one...

"No, I...I" she began taking deep breath, tearing up in frustration. Remaining quite nonetheless...

Alex sighed in annoyance as he entered his shadow. The blackness moving forward, leaving Cassidy behind.

The girl clenched her fists in frustration, before opening her eyes, a defiant glow to them as her body was consumed in light.

[Back with Yuu and Acquaintances]

Yuu looked up from his amusement with mud as he spotted a massive of darkness and light gaining on them fast. "Oy!" He called, flames and cold air erupting from his exposed body, "Enemies at the rear!"
Sammich
Sammich

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:25 pm
Derekjay2000 wrote:

To say things were awkward, would be an understatement. While Takumi was glad to be back near Fuji...or what was left of it. It didn’t change there very, very....very quite trip back. After having seen the girl break down, and him having seen her...it was hard to figure out what to say and do. Their relationship was estranged as is, and both were far from being the most skilled with people...recent affairs only seemed to make things more difficult. As they ate, or...at least he was eating anyway, she finally spoke up.

"Leave?" He questioned, relieved for the chance to communicate a bit...but appalled at the idea of leaving his meal unfinished, "Food is never a waste of time" he chastised, though compliant to her request nonetheless "You're gonna end up frail, malnourished, and with bad skin or something..." Standing next to her, his body burned with anxiety, the same sensation as being watched. Though he mostly reasoned it was just the awkwardness between himself and Kamilla. "Alright, lets go..." he stated with more panic than intended, "I'll feel a lot better at the camp".

There was a nervousness in her shoulders, a tug at the front of her mind that willed her back to Fuji. If her mother would go anywhere searching for her, it would be the camp. Then she recalled the councilman's promise to send reinforcements. Would he accompany them? She had a brief flash of panic that never even crossed her face. She would deal with that if the time ever came. But not it was time to worry, she would figure it out once she got there.
Kamila scowls at Takumi's retort, her slight guilt towards her cold shoulder dissapting.

"Oh god forbid, bad skin," she began dryly, "If that ever happens I beg you to put me down on the spot.". Kamila dons her cloak as she finishes the sarcastic phrase, then proceeds out the door and down the road.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum