Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

+10
keya
Jove
DannyGirl~
Iskios
Aimi99
Atlas
Voca
Naro
Derekjay2000
Sammich
14 posters
Go down
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 8 Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:18 pm
Naro wrote:Rohan was able to catch his breath only to lose it again when Leios has delivered a blow to his stomach... the pain was coming back but it wasn’t enough to take him out the fight. Rohan grabbed leios wrist and looked at him straight in the eye “The force on that last one wasn’t too bad...” he said chuckling as he rocked his head back and went for a headbutt. Releasing him right after he hit “... you still hit like a b!tch...” being able to finally control his breathing Rohan took a step back getting ready for his next attack, but the fire warlord showed up.

He didn’t care much for Leo but he was too distracted to see the knee coming up to his chin. After that Ryuji shot some fire at them, Rohan put his arms in a cross right in front of him. Soon after he erupted as well, not like it matter much to Rohan... he was still gonna beat the living sh!t out of him. The sound of Ryujis voice was annoying him at this point “Do you ever just shut the f*** up? The only mistake here was you picking a fight with us” his fist started glowing just like it did with Judah. It was almost blinding, the first time he used this attack his first broke... but not this time “your buddy Judah died to one of this... all it takes is one hit, so allow me to say, Come! I still have a sh!t ton of trick up my sleeves” a small flame appeared on his eyes just like with Judah. Rohan snapped and rushed him, first he kneed him on the stomach and soon after Rohan kicked him over to leios with a side kick.

“Hurry leios, get him in a full Nelson so i can take out two bird with one stone”

Iskios wrote:As Rohan pulled back to deliver a headbutt, Leios covered his own forehead with a hard layer of shadow and met Rohan's attack midway. "Like I've said a million times before you need to be less reckless. You really don't have many brain cells to spare." Leios readied himself for the next attack just as Rohan was doing until the warlord interrupted them. The attacked from the Warlord's elbow made him take a couple steps back to steady himself. "It's really just one thing right after the other isn't it. Oh you know what Ryuji, you're not looking so hot there. You kind of look like you've just seen some ghosts. And no, that energy was well spent. But you know what...you and Rohan are just stubborn and annoying enough that I no longer care which of you goes down first. So you're fair game now Warlord."

With a flick of his hand a wave of darkness swept the fire away from Leios. He scowled however, when Rohan sent the warlord towards him. "Leave the jokes for the fight Rohan. But I suppose I can help out in some way." Leios sidestepped so the Warlord landed next to him and thrust his hand at the ground. Darkness speedily seeped through the cracks in the pavement and blasted up and around the warlord, mostly engulfing him. "You've got two choices Warlord. You either take the hit from Rohan or you try to blast your way out of my trap and I'll make it detonate at point blank range. Your ability to control fire won't help you much here as the force of the explosion itself is what'll damage you." Of course Rohan might detonate it with his attack, injuring himself and the target but that concern wasn't really a priority for Leios. Leios was almost hoping the Warlord would take a third option though, because that would mean a more sure way of finishing Ryuji off with his sword.
Not ghosts, Leios@#t" Ryuji grinned in delight, looking down at the ground as darkness seeped out and engulfed him "Motivation", meanwhile the Yousenjcrap kid readied a special attack of sorts. Trapped and constricted, Ryuji found this situation hilarious 'The last person who could trap me like this...was our dear mother' he laughed at the thought, though his attention was pulled by Rohan's comment: Judah had been killed? Unable to hold it back, Ryuji erupted in a crazed hysterical laughter "That dumba@# got himself killed? Hahaha! Oh, that's god d@#% hilarious!" He noted slapping a hand over his mouth. His laughter dying down he let out a sigh "You really think I give a damn about that f@#$tard? About any of those warlord bastards? Judah and his idea of us being family, Lnna and her desire to help weaklings, Ying and her ambition to free her country of crime, and ESPICALLY those two little s@#$s: Cassidy and Alex! I could care less! hell I'd kill them myself if it wasn’t for they happened to be on my master's good side..." his body shook in rage as he broke out in laughter again.

'The last person to restrain me was Mother dearest...too bad for you two, she's still the ONLY person that can restrain me...'

"The only thing I care about is destruction" he stood up as he clenched his fist, the darkness struggling against him heat in the air shifted, it hung in the air and seemed to wash over everyone, "being able to let lose and destroy, kill, bleed!!!" He shot his fist outwards, towards Leios and Rohan. In that instant, a massive flurry of consecutive heavy strikes rapidly slammed into Leios, seemingly from out of thin air. The same phenomenon happened with Rohan, although the attacks were all focused on his kiko charged arm. And, a massive eruption of flames erupted from Ryuji incinerating the darkness as the blows keep coming, Ryuji charged from the flames, fire clinging to his body and pouring out from his mouth "Now shut your god damn mouths, and let the blood flow!!!! AHAHAHAHA!" He preformed the same maneuver, puncing in the direction of the two, as yet even move flaming blast struck from all directions.
Naro
Naro

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 8 Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:28 am
Rohan has enough of Ryuji’s yapping, this guy no sense of loyalty... he was fighting for the warlord but by the looks of it he didn’t like any but their ‘mother’. Rohan shook his head in disappointment. He was the one that killed Judah but he had some respect for him in the end.

Rohan chuckled as he kept charging his kiko energy in his left hand. This one was gonna be far greater than the one that killed Judah “then you must be pretty weak, if you haven’t realized... leios and I haven’t been fighting at our fullest. We came into this battle with at least 30% of our real power” Looking at the trap leios set up he could already tell this was gonna end soon “Ryuji I’m going to make you a promise. I promise you that i will defeat your pathetic mother... you went after mine so i guess it’s fair that i get to go after yours. Once i meet her I’ll tell how two of her children were killed” Rohan wasn’t gonna actually do that, but psychological warfare was probably mess with him.

Rohan opened his eyes wide as Ryuji performed his next attack. He was still trying to fight even after being trapped and probably about to get killed, Rohan stepped back but noticed that some of the blast were aimed towards his hand. He dodged the ones going for his hand but his body got hit. There’s was still more coming so Rohan threw a punch charged with his kiko and fire combination. At that moment, the explosion made an opening for Rohan. He aimed his hand to the ground and blasted up in the air, then from behind so he moved towards his opponent “leios now!” He yelled out while descending. He clutched his fist once again and began charging his. With at least 5% of what it originally was should do some decent damage. He cocked back his fist and in unison he struck Ryuji on the side of his stomach.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:49 am
Derekjay2000 wrote:
Not ghosts, Leios@#t" Ryuji grinned in delight, looking down at the ground as darkness seeped out and engulfed him "Motivation", meanwhile the Yousenjcrap kid readied a special attack of sorts. Trapped and constricted, Ryuji found this situation hilarious 'The last person who could trap me like this...was our dear mother' he laughed at the thought, though his attention was pulled by Rohan's comment: Judah had been killed? Unable to hold it back, Ryuji erupted in a crazed hysterical laughter "That dumba@# got himself killed? Hahaha! Oh, that's god d@#% hilarious!" He noted slapping a hand over his mouth. His laughter dying down he let out a sigh "You really think I give a damn about that f@#$tard? About any of those warlord bastards? Judah and his idea of us being family, Lnna and her desire to help weaklings, Ying and her ambition to free her country of crime, and ESPICALLY those two little s@#$s: Cassidy and Alex! I could care less! hell I'd kill them myself if it wasn’t for they happened to be on my master's good side..." his body shook in rage as he broke out in laughter again.

'The last person to restrain me was Mother dearest...too bad for you two, she's still the ONLY person that can restrain me...'

"The only thing I care about is destruction" he stood up as he clenched his fist, the darkness struggling against him heat in the air shifted, it hung in the air and seemed to wash over everyone, "being able to let lose and destroy, kill, bleed!!!" He shot his fist outwards, towards Leios and Rohan. In that instant, a massive flurry of consecutive heavy strikes rapidly slammed into Leios, seemingly from out of thin air. The same phenomenon happened with Rohan, although the attacks were all focused on his kiko charged arm. And, a massive eruption of flames erupted from Ryuji incinerating the darkness as the blows keep coming, Ryuji charged from the flames, fire clinging to his body and pouring out from his mouth "Now shut your god damn mouths, and let the blood flow!!!! AHAHAHAHA!" He preformed the same maneuver, puncing in the direction of the two, as yet even move flaming blast struck from all directions.

Naro wrote:Rohan has enough of Ryuji’s yapping, this guy no sense of loyalty... he was fighting for the warlord but by the looks of it he didn’t like any but their ‘mother’. Rohan shook his head in disappointment. He was the one that killed Judah but he had some respect for him in the end.

Rohan chuckled as he kept charging his kiko energy in his left hand. This one was gonna be far greater than the one that killed Judah “then you must be pretty weak, if you haven’t realized... leios and I haven’t been fighting at our fullest. We came into this battle with at least 30% of our real power” Looking at the trap leios set up he could already tell this was gonna end soon “Ryuji I’m going to make you a promise. I promise you that i will defeat your pathetic mother... you went after mine so i guess it’s fair that i get to go after yours. Once i meet her I’ll tell how two of her children were killed” Rohan wasn’t gonna actually do that, but psychological warfare was probably mess with him.

Rohan opened his eyes wide as Ryuji performed his next attack. He was still trying to fight even after being trapped and probably about to get killed, Rohan stepped back but noticed that some of the blast were aimed towards his hand. He dodged the ones going for his hand but his body got hit. There’s was still more coming so Rohan threw a punch charged with his kiko and fire combination. At that moment, the explosion made an opening for Rohan. He aimed his hand to the ground and blasted up in the air, then from behind so he moved towards his opponent “leios now!” He yelled out while descending. He clutched his fist once again and began charging his. With at least 5% of what it originally was should do some decent damage. He cocked back his fist and in unison he struck Ryuji on the side of his stomach.

Ryuji's rambling was almost as bad as his own at this point. What motivation could possibly drive a man as insane as that Warlord? It had to be something quite messed up. Leios looked upon the laughing man with disdain. This Warlord was truly no more than scum. Leios could see the visible annoyance in Rohan's face from the words of Ryuji and he couldn't but agree with his rival for once. There wasn't much else left to do but end this fight. Stepping forward with his sword held in front of him he spoke up, "Your time is up, Ryuji. Unfortunately I think you've shown us enough, there's no hope for reconciliation from you. So it seems the only end befitting you is a permanent one."

But the beast in front of him wasn't done just yet. Leios' eyes immediately went to the trap as the heat poured over them, 'Wait, if he does that then my trap will be nullified! That was probably the only way he could have released himself from my trap without crippling himself in the process. The oddest part is that I entirely doubt that was a conscious chose...this could very well be true animal instinct. What a detestable man. But I'm not going to let myself be outdone by someone who's only motivation is destruction!' He raised his free hand towards the shadows that had covered Ryuji as if to do something but they were silently engulfed as flaming punches rapidly struck Leios.

The first few punches caught him off guard before he was able to start defending. He managed to deflect a few punches with his sword but he still took a couple heavy blows. He could have simply backed off; the warlord was attacking at both of them at the same time so if Leios and Rohan spread out he would only be able to go after one of them. But this time he was waiting for something, or rather someone and this was definitely a first. On Rohan's signal Leios surged forward narrowly dodging the Warlord's punch to get under his guard, just like he did in his fight against Ying. Flipping his sword around in his hand a jetstream of flames flared out from the shadows that filled his blade and propelled the hilt into Ryuji's jaw at sonic speeds. Immediately after Rohan and he landed their attacks on the Warlord, Leios yelled out to Rohan, "Get back a couple of meters!" And without a moment's delay Leios swung his foot around to kick Ryuji's neck and send him face first into the ground where the shadow trap had initially come from.

The shadows that were supposedly incinerated by the Warlord had retreated into the ground instead. Normally his darkness would react in one of two ways to flames: it would either act as a basis and fuel to the fire, or when the energy density of the darkness was high enough it would explode instead. This situation was somewhere in between. The shadows were holding the flame's power in without exploding by constantly shifting the densest portions of the darkness away from the flame. The trap that was meant to explode immediately upon contact with the flames would have failed. Since Ryuji had been able to push the darkness back with just heat it the explosion wouldn't have reached him before he could use his ability to alter the intensity of other user's flames. But with the trap delayed until Ryuji no longer had a chance to focus on it, he was able to score a direct hit. This unstable concoction hid in turmoil beneath the surface before erupting in similar fashion to a volcano from out of the ground and blasting Ryuji face first with its radiant force.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:27 pm
Naro wrote:Rohan has enough of Ryuji’s yapping, this guy no sense of loyalty... he was fighting for the warlord but by the looks of it he didn’t like any but their ‘mother’. Rohan shook his head in disappointment. He was the one that killed Judah but he had some respect for him in the end.

Iskios wrote:Ryuji's rambling was almost as bad as his own at this point. What motivation could possibly drive a man as insane as that Warlord? It had to be something quite messed up. Leios looked upon the laughing man with disdain. This Warlord was truly no more than scum. Leios could see the visible annoyance in Rohan's face from the words of Ryuji and he couldn't but agree with his rival for once. There wasn't much else left to do but end this fight. Stepping forward with his sword held in front of him he spoke up, "Your time is up, Ryuji. Unfortunately I think you've shown us enough, there's no hope for reconciliation from you. So it seems the only end befitting you is a permanent one."

But the beast in front of him wasn't done just yet. Leios' eyes immediately went to the trap as the heat poured over them, 'Wait, if he does that then my trap will be nullified! That was probably the only way he could have released himself from my trap without crippling himself in the process. The oddest part is that I entirely doubt that was a conscious chose...this could very well be true animal instinct. What a detestable man. But I'm not going to let myself be outdone by someone who's only motivation is destruction!' He raised his free hand towards the shadows that had covered Ryuji as if to do something but they were silently engulfed as flaming punches rapidly struck Leios.

The first few punches caught him off guard before he was able to start defending. He managed to deflect a few punches with his sword but he still took a couple heavy blows. He could have simply backed off; the warlord was attacking at both of them at the same time so if Leios and Rohan spread out he would only be able to go after one of them. But this time he was waiting for something, or rather someone and this was definitely a first. On Rohan's signal Leios surged forward narrowly dodging the Warlord's punch to get under his guard, just like he did in his fight against Ying. Flipping his sword around in his hand a jetstream of flames flared out from the shadows that filled his blade and propelled the hilt into Ryuji's jaw at sonic speeds. Immediately after Rohan and he landed their attacks on the Warlord, Leios yelled out to Rohan, "Get back a couple of meters!" And without a moment's delay Leios swung his foot around to kick Ryuji's neck and send him face first into the ground where the shadow trap had initially come from.

The shadows that were supposedly incinerated by the Warlord had retreated into the ground instead. Normally his darkness would react in one of two ways to flames: it would either act as a basis and fuel to the fire, or when the energy density of the darkness was high enough it would explode instead. This situation was somewhere in between. The shadows were holding the flame's power in without exploding by constantly shifting the densest portions of the darkness away from the flame. The trap that was meant to explode immediately upon contact with the flames would have failed. Since Ryuji had been able to push the darkness back with just heat it the explosion wouldn't have reached him before he could use his ability to alter the intensity of other user's flames. But with the trap delayed until Ryuji no longer had a chance to focus on it, he was able to score a direct hit. This unstable concoction hid in turmoil beneath the surface before erupting in similar fashion to a volcano from out of the ground and blasting Ryuji face first with its radiant force.

"More...more! Let it shOWEr tHe EaRtH!" Ryuji screamed, lashing out viciously...the pain coursing through his body completely numbed by rage, or the sheer instability of his mind. Blood spewed out of mouth, his body twisting around as he unleashed his savagery. A sick, uproarious chortle filling the air. "BLEeD! BurN OUT! And cLINGTO LiFe!!! KEHAHAHAHA!!!!" He roared, flames pouring of him. Rohan's idle threats and pathetic bluster dissolving into a vauge buzz in Ryuji’s ears. Entering a state well behind human development, the concept of language or humanity burning with his body. "Die! DIE! DiEeeE!" Letting out an animalistic howl as Rohan and Leios charged at him in unison, Ryuji focused everything he had at them...but it was far too late. Letting out a roar of rage, Ryuji was silenced as blood erupted from his mouth. Rohan slamming his fist into him body, and Leios slamming his sword's hilt into his jaw, sent him stumbling away. "DaAAMit! DaMn YOu aLL-" Slamming his feet down, blood streamed off him as he tried to brace himself, a swift kick from Leios crumbling his foundation.

Slamming to the ground, Ryuji coughing profusely, the ground began to erupting with  fire. Eyes widening, Ryuji’s tried to activate his ability, realizing his body wasn't moving well from damage, he gritted his teeth "FUUUUUUUUU-" one last roar before a torrent of flame engulfed him. Ryuji felt the world freeze as the heat of the flames engulfed him. Looking down in abstract horror and rage.

This was the end. No more blood, no more fighting. Ryuji’s family, his town, his friends...all their deaths, each one killed in front of him in ways no human could ever think...all of it...in vain. How long had he tried keeping what little mind he had left, using the UNGODLY rage and thirst for revenge to keep it together? At this moment, all of his efforts in life, were in vain. Stolen by two dumbs@#% kids. He should be furious, he should be defiantly screaming out into the world, and yet...all he felt was

Peace: No more blood, no more fighting, no more rage, no sleepless nights from the memory of the countless screams of his mother...

"Hehe..." As the flames engulfed him, he grinned his body being burned away. Opening his mouth with a smile, "HahaHAHA!" He laughed as his body began being blown away "Hahaha- Heh...HehehHa...Hah-" As the flames cleared, Ryuji slammed back down to the ground, his body scorched and bloodied. His chest rose and fell sharply, though heavily wounded he was alive, he chuckled through gasps and coughing, looking up over at Leios...the same twisted grin on his face as always.

Last edited by Derekjay2000 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Naro
Naro

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm
Rohan has done his part in this fight. He had forgotten that his mother witness the whole thing, and he didn’t want her to think about it. He dropped his guard after they both attacked Ryuji but unlike leios... Rohan turned away and walked towards his mom. He looked back at leios for a brief moment then continue to make his way to cherry. Rohan dropped to one knee in front of his mom to take a few seconds to cool off, even from this distance he could hear that psycho... he stood up and picked up his mother “Let’s go mom... you need to rest... it’s bad for the baby to be around all this fire and smoke...” he began coughing as he purposely turn her away from Ryuji. She didn’t have to see that horrific site.

He walked her back to Leios’ home. That’s where they were stationed at the moment while the home that Judah wrecked was being repaired. Back at Danyell’s house Kama was holding both of his daughters while explaining what he knew to some police and the firefighters.

“Cherokee! Rohan!” He ran with his little girls up to his wife and son. “I was so worried... i would’ve gone sooner but the police and fire department came and held me here with the girls.” He noticed all the burns and injuries that Rohan had then looked back at the fire as the firefighters ran to do their job.

Rohan gently put his mother down as he took a few deep breathes “i kept mom save dad” he dropped to his knees again and struggled to get hold on “i need to go after their leader...” he weakly forced out.

Back in Nil about 48 minutes ago...
Iggy finished taking a shower just like Sahara told him to, and now that they were all cleaned up and rested. They can go look for Rohan before he does something reckless “I know where he lives Sahara... well the town! And he did say that he was going back to Kagutsuchi, besides it’s not far away from here. Hmmmmmm maybe a 40 minute drive.” He said and grabbed the keys then ran outside to Rohan’s bike.

~A 40 minute drive later~
Iggy drove them to their friends town but in reality they were as lost as when they started. He had no idea if Rohan was here or not but it wouldn’t hurt to ask around “look! There’s a fire” he pointed at the smoke coming from a few blocks away. He was so distracted that he bumped into a red hair girl that was walking with a boy in a wheel chair “IM SORRY...” once he took a good look at her he fixed his hair and tried to play cool “i mean... my bad”

Maxson looked at the kid who bumped into Liss and his companion “Foreigners” he concluded from the way they dressed and the color of their hair “anyway, Liss this explosion from earlier stopped... are you sure this Rohan Yosenju is fighting some gang? Or maybe a warlord. Just think about it, if you found the water warlord in FDR then what are the odds that the fire one would be here”
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:03 pm
Honestly, waiting for Iggy to finish his shower was completely nerve wracking for Sahara. While she knew he needed it, she also felt the underlying urge to rush him. Taking in a deep breath, the young blacksmith attempted to clear her head. So much had happened that past week. After fighting together in a battle where they almost died, it was hard to believe she'd only met Rohan and Iggy in that short timeframe. Now Rohan was out there, looking for another one of those warlords to fight... With a broken hand. If that wasn't supposed to worry her, she didn't know what should. As Iggy finally came out of the bathroom, Sahara forced a grin. Finally. "Oh, that's right! Great memory Picolo!" She cooed happily while rustling his hair gently. "We should go... Before my family realizes we're here. If Ky finds out I ran off with a boy I won't be able to leave... And if Mom finds out I'll praised... I'd rather not hear either." Readjusting her shoulders as a chill random her spine, the blacksmith paused a moment while Iggy grabbed the motorcycle keys before nodding towards the door. "Let's go."
It was hard to describe the feeling of watching your child fight for their life on your behalf. To be truthful, it was more of a numbing sensation coursing through her entire body. Part of her worried that dwelling on the battle would be bad for her pregnancy, but Cherokee could never bring herself to turn her head. Realizing what was coming at the end of the battle, the redhead promptly covered her ears as Ryuji screamed. Though it didn't help much. While she could bring herself to close her eyes, her line of sight was soon blocked by the tall figure towering over her. Not even finding the strength to mutter her gratitude as her son scoped her up, Cherry slowly slumped against his chest as he carried her away.
Why was any of this happening? What had they done to ever deserve this? Marrying Kama against her parents wishes, and running away, weren't the actions of someone who had lived a perfect life... But still. Those couldn't have possibly warranted this. Those decisions were the best ones she'd ever made, rebellious or no. What had she done to have someone send a murderer after her.
Finally closing her eyes as Rohan carried her away, the pregnant woman began to softly weep. She just wanted to forget that anything had ever happened.
Almost unwillingly opening her eyes once more as Rohan set her down, Cherokee hugged him tightly before turning to embrace Kama. She didn't know what to say to make herself feel better, like everything was okay, so she stayed silent. Because in reality nothing was okay. Hugging her girls briefly once she'd released her husband, Cherry turned back to Rohan as he dropped to his knees. Immediately rushing to his side, the middle aged woman began to set to work on healing her son. "It's going to be okay Ro... I'm so proud of you." Looking to him now it was hard to see the little boy who was once so eager to cuddle with her, instead she saw a fine young man. One who had blossomed to adulthood almost instantaneously. "...You've grown up to be quite handsome, just like you father."
Holding her head inside her hand as Maxson carried on weighing their options, Lissandra found that she'd reached the end of her rope. As her foggy vision began to blur, the maiden stumbled into her companions wheelchair before using the handle to balance herself. "I honestly couldn't care less where it is we go... I just need to sit down." She forced out through gritted teeth, her posture shaking as a blonde boy suddenly bumped into her. Nodding curtly as he apologized, Liss assumed their interaction would end there, however for some reason the kid carried on. Fixing his hair and taking the time to attempt to flirt with her of all things. Couldn't he tell how much older she was than him?
"Oh my goodness, are you okay?!" Turning her head towards the sound of another new person, Liss was only able to make out her long green braid. A Nilian. Stumbling back into Maxson lap once more, the young woman finally made no attempt to stand back up. "Healer, please." She instructed somewhat sternly before falling asleep. Someone in her condition shouldn't of gotten up to begin with. Her stubbornness sure did backfire sometimes.
"Oh no!" Running closer as the girl collapsed, Sahara looked down to the boy in a wheelchair in a panic before nearly yelling. "What happened? What should we do?!" Freezing in her place once more as he mentioned Rohan, the young blacksmith drew in one slow breath before turning towards the fire in a full on sprint. "Iggy push the wheelchair!" She instructed before fading from sight. Panting as she ran, Sahara's heart began to beat faster. What if he had died? What if he was badly injured? She shouldn't have let him run off on his own, whether or not she's been I terrible condition. Even if she couldn't have stopped him, she should've tired harder... "Rohan!" She called as she finally spotted the familiar flaming red hair. Jumping into his arms as she came to a halt, Sahara found that her breathing seemed to finally return to normal. "D-Don't be so r-reckless- I-Iggy and I were worried!"
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:48 pm
Derekjay2000 wrote:
"More...more! Let it shOWEr tHe EaRtH!" Ryuji screamed, lashing out viciously...the pain coursing through his body completely numbed by rage, or the sheer instability of his mind. Blood spewed out of mouth, his body twisting around as he unleashed his savagery. A sick, uproarious chortle filling the air. "BLEeD! BurN OUT! And cLINGTO LiFe!!! KEHAHAHAHA!!!!" He roared, flames pouring of him. Rohan's idle threats and pathetic bluster dissolving into a vauge buzz in Ryuji’s ears. Entering a state well behind human development, the concept of language or humanity burning with his body. "Die! DIE! DiEeeE!" Letting out an animalistic howl as Rohan and Leios charged at him in unison, Ryuji focused everything he had at them...but it was far too late. Letting out a roar of rage, Ryuji was silenced as blood erupted from his mouth. Rohan slamming his fist into him body, and Leios slamming his sword's hilt into his jaw, sent him stumbling away. "DaAAMit! DaMn YOu aLL-" Slamming his feet down, blood streamed off him as he tried to brace himself, a swift kick from Leios crumbling his foundation.

Slamming to the ground, Ryuji coughing profusely, the ground began to erupting with  fire. Eyes widening, Ryuji’s tried to activate his ability, realizing his body wasn't moving well from damage, he gritted his teeth "FUUUUUUUUU-" one last roar before a torrent of flame engulfed him. Ryuji felt the world freeze as the heat of the flames engulfed him. Looking down in abstract horror and rage.

This was the end. No more blood, no more fighting. Ryuji’s family, his town, his friends...all their deaths, each one killed in front of him in ways no human could ever think...all of it...in vain. How long had he tried keeping what little mind he had left, using the UNGODLY rage and thirst for revenge to keep it together? At this moment, all of his efforts in life, were in vain. Stolen by two dumbs@#% kids. He should be furious, he should be defiantly screaming out into the world, and yet...all he felt was

Peace: No more blood, no more fighting, no more rage, no sleepless nights from the memory of the countless screams of his mother...

"Hehe..." As the flames engulfed him, he grinned his body being burned away. Opening his mouth with a smile, "HahaHAHA!" He laughed as his body began being blown away "Hahaha- Heh...HehehHa...Hah-" As the flames cleared, Ryuji slammed back down to the ground, his body scorched and bloodied. His chest rose and fell sharply, though heavily wounded he was alive, he chuckled through gasps and coughing, looking up over at Leios...the same twisted grin on his face as always.

Naro wrote:
Rohan has done his part in this fight. He had forgotten that his mother witness the whole thing, and he didn’t want her to think about it. He dropped his guard after they both attacked Ryuji but unlike leios... Rohan turned away and walked towards his mom. He looked back at leios for a brief moment then continue to make his way to cherry. Rohan dropped to one knee in front of his mom to take a few seconds to cool off, even from this distance he could hear that psycho... he stood up and picked up his mother “Let’s go mom... you need to rest... it’s bad for the baby to be around all this fire and smoke...” he began coughing as he purposely turn her away from Ryuji. She didn’t have to see that horrific site.

He walked her back to Leios’ home. That’s where they were stationed at the moment while the home that Judah wrecked was being repaired. Back at Danyell’s house Kama was holding both of his daughters while explaining what he knew to some police and the firefighters.

“Cherokee! Rohan!” He ran with his little girls up to his wife and son. “I was so worried... i would’ve gone sooner but the police and fire department came and held me here with the girls.” He noticed all the burns and injuries that Rohan had then looked back at the fire as the firefighters ran to do their job.

Rohan gently put his mother down as he took a few deep breathes “i kept mom save dad” he dropped to his knees again and struggled to get hold on “i need to go after their leader...” he weakly forced out.

Back in Nil about 48 minutes ago...
Iggy finished taking a shower just like Sahara told him to, and now that they were all cleaned up and rested. They can go look for Rohan before he does something reckless “I know where he lives Sahara... well the town! And he did say that he was going back to Kagutsuchi, besides it’s not far away from here. Hmmmmmm maybe a 40 minute drive.” He said and grabbed the keys then ran outside to Rohan’s bike.

~A 40 minute drive later~
Iggy drove them to their friends town but in reality they were as lost as when they started. He had no idea if Rohan was here or not but it wouldn’t hurt to ask around “look! There’s a fire” he pointed at the smoke coming from a few blocks away. He was so distracted that he bumped into a red hair girl that was walking with a boy in a wheel chair “IM SORRY...” once he took a good look at her he fixed his hair and tried to play cool “i mean... my bad”

Maxson looked at the kid who bumped into Liss and his companion “Foreigners” he concluded from the way they dressed and the color of their hair “anyway, Liss this explosion from earlier stopped... are you sure this Rohan Yosenju is fighting some gang? Or maybe a warlord. Just think about it, if you found the water warlord in FDR then what are the odds that the fire one would be here”

Relief flooded through Leios' mind as the smoke cleared and he saw the Fire Warlord on the ground undoubtedly defeated. Those two final attacks used almost all of Leios' remaining energy especially considering he had barely recovered from his previous fight with the Lightning Warlord, Ying. But the sight and sound of the scorched and broken Ryuji made his stomach churn. He saw Rohan walking his mom away and locked eyes with him for only a moment. Leios knew what was going on, in fact he had realized this would happen as soon as he arrived to the fight and saw Cherry was there. It wasn't something Cherry should have to see.

Leios walked closer to the heavily wounded Warlord and watched as the man struggled to breath. He had to decide whether or not to let him live. He was reminded of his father, Kios, who had killed many people before meeting Danyell. His parents never talked about it but the stories were out there and he knew deep down they were true. Leios felt like he could never understand being able to do that and still stay sane. Maybe his father wouldn't have been sane had he continued killing, but even so he wondered how Kios could have been so callous towards those lives. Leios' mind was racing as he thought to himself, 'I don't want to be the same way as my father and even though the Warlord before me is an insane beast I still don't want to kill him. Maybe it had been a bad idea to take on this fight if I knew this would be the end result. But...what'll happen if I let Ryuji go alive now? He'll get arrested and probably get put behind bars for the rest of his life or executed. But is there any guarantee that he won't break out or kill someone else? I know that...the only way I can be certain is to finish him myself. If I don't couldn't that cause deaths down the road!? Isn't this the same reason the Warlords are attacking the Heroes? No...their reasoning is ridiculous and can't be at all as righteous as some of them claim to be. It won't be my fault that he decided to kill again, nor has his actions been or ever will be my responsibility. That's entirely on Ryuji, I've only gotten caught up in the Warlord's treachery. The Heroes aren't at fault for doing what they could, they never had any obligation to save the world but they put their lives on the line anyways. But unlike with the heroes and Jove, I know for a fact that if I kill Ryuji now he'll stay dead. Are my morals more important than the lives of another and potentially many?'

Leios gripped his sword tightly above Ryuji. As he began to solidify his decision he spoke out loud to the Warlord, "You know, I don't think you deserve to die no matter how evil or insane you are. But...sacrifices...sometimes need to be made. I wish I had the strength to let this end some other way, but there's too much of a risk involved. I've decided to take responsibility and ensure that this chapter will close. I'll make sure it's as painless as possible." He had decided to sacrifice his morals with Ryuji's life. Leios got down on one knee besides the Warlord and pointed his sword at his chest. Shadowy fire slowly filled the sword from hilt to tip and it began to glow with a fiery brilliance until it had an exceedingly hot white-glow. He brought the blade down and slid it through Ryuji's heart as if he were made of butter, the blood evaporating as if it were water.

He pulled the sword out and turned his back on the now-deceased Warlord. The sword slowly returned back to its normal color as he dragged it behind him. His mind was blank as he trudged back to his house. Leios stumbled onto the porch and through the door, only giving a nod to the Yosenju family before slowly making his way upstairs towards his room. But as he made it to the top of the stairs he decided he was close enough and collapsed on the spot. He was physically and mentally exhausted, and his only remaining thought was that he really needed some rest.
Naro
Naro

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:35 pm
Maxson blushes as the girl fell to his lap but that all quickly went away as he realized that she had passed out “Oh no! Don’t worry Lisandra! We’ll get you home in no time...” he said while adjusting her. He shook his head and gave the blond kid a smile “i can do it, you go with your friend.” He began pushing his chair with wind to make it easier and make faster, and in no time they made it to her home.

“Sahara wait for me!” Iggy ran after her to make sure she didn’t get lost. After running behind her for a few seconds he spotted their red headed friend “Rohan!”

Rohan has very little energy left, he had just enough to stay awake. After all he just had two fights back to back with little to no rest, and his little display of power wasn’t helping either. He stayed quiet as his mom praised him, but all Rohan could think about was the man he had killed... and ryuji... then he thought about the leader of the warlord. He started feeling at ease when Cherry started healing and those thoughts went away, he felt like when he was a kid and his mom healed him when he had a cut. It was peaceful, the explosions on his fave changed from concerned to peaceful. He closed his eyes as he relaxed, but that didn’t last long since Sahara jumped into his arms while calling out for him. He was happy that they were safe but he was still injured “Sahara... my hand...”

DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:18 pm
Pulling her gaze from Rohan's arms as he was suddenly yanked away, Cherokee's ocean blue eyes widened as she witnessed a petite young girl suddenly embrace her son. Then for a few moments, tears slowly streamed down her rosy cheeks in silence. That meant... Her precious baby Ro...
"A-Ah, my a-apologies I-I-" Sahara started as she immediately pulled away, glancing down at his arm as her face heated to the point that she nearly felt faint. Rushing into a situation without thinking wasn't like her, and the outcome definitely portrayed as to why. She couldn't help by feel terribly embarrassed. After knowing this man for a mere week she'd actually begun to worry about him to such a degree that she'd literally leap into his arm. He was certainly rubbing off on her. "D-Didn't mean to h-hurt y-you." Finishing weakly as she turned her head from him, Sahara flinched at the sudden exclamation from the women beside them.
"You're finally grown!" Cherry cried at an almost alarmingly volume as she sped to his side, before grinning madly as she gently pat his head. "Now I'm extra proud of you, finally bringing a girl home! I've been waiting for so long to finally talk with one of you kids about your first official relationship!" Raising a fist in the air triumphantly as her head lifted to the sky, the newly reenergized woman let out a girlish squeal before spinning to face the young woman. "What's your names don't where are you from, sweetheart? And how long has my Ro been hiding you away from me? You know I really always thought it'd be Liss, since she looks so much like her mother! However it seems that Rohan has a more exotic taste in woman, huh sweetie?" She rattled off nearly instantaneous before briefly turning around to her son to shoot him a wink.
Sahara's blush only deepened a the woman began to shout out literally every assumption that sped through her mind, leaving the young woman mortified. Shaking her head nearly desperately as the woman's barrage turned from Rohan to her, she could hardly find the strength to breath as the redhead managed to continue without so much as taking a breath. Her heart seemed to be beating at the speed of light as it throbbed painfully against her chest.
This was Rohan's mother? But she did appear to be quite old enough to have a kid his age... How early on had she gotten married? Better yet, how did she still possess so much energy? On top of that she was beautiful, like she could be a model if she wasn't already. Besides the faint lines creasing her brow line, and the small bump on her stomach, it was hard to picture her being anywhere past her mid thirties. What had she looked like in her youth?
Suddenly she was feeling rather self conscious, glancing down at herself for a brief moment as her arms protectively encircled her waist. She just wanted to disappear. "...I-I'm S-Sahara, Ma'am... I'm f-from N-Nil, b-but I t-think y-you h-have the w-wrong-" She finally attempted to force out, however the woman almost immediately carried on.
"Oh Ro, she's so cute! What good manners, she addresses me just like the maids! But please dear, call me mom! And you're a Nilian?!Nilian's are such good people. You know Zofia is a Nilian, right Rohan?" Glancing over to him once more with a grin, Cherry promptly turned her gaze to the blacksmith. "Zofia is one of Rohan's godparents! Or, at least she will be after I ask her... By Jove, your hair is remarkable!"
She want her to call her Mom?! How was she supposed to deal with that? That was so sudden, and refusing would be rude... But agreeing would give the wrong impression! What was she supposed to say-
Pausing a moment as she recognized the name the woman's name Rohan's mother suddenly mentioned, Sahara suddenly felt ill. That was... So they were close then... Glancing to the ground as her embarrassed all but faded, the maiden finally drew in one deep breath before attempting to speak again. "...Ma'am, Rohan's arm-"
"Oh my goodness!" Rushing towards the wheelchair as it finally arrived, Cherokee swiftly pulled Lissandra from the boy's lap before laying her down. "What happened?" She asked the boy gently, suddenly in a much more serious manner of conduct as she set to work. "Rohan, Sahara is right, you come here too. I have two hands."
Watching the woman as she sprinted away, Sahara fell back onto her but as she buried her head into her hands. Just great, she managed to clear up absolutely nothing, and now she couldn't even look at Rohan.
Groaning slightly as light seemed to burn the cracks between her eyes as she forced them open, Lissandra grit her teeth as she forced herself into a sitting position. Tuning out those around her as she scanned herself up and down, a slight wisp of a grin tugged the corners of her cheeks. "Almost good as new." She mused softly before hoping to her feet, glancing down at Cherokee as the woman waved her arms around in a panic. That's where Natsumi had gotten that. "Don't worry Mrs. Yosenju, I'm fine. Thank you." Nodding politely as the woman nodded about taking it easy, the girl then brushed her auburn hair back behind her ear as she attempted to fight the slight disorientation in her gaze. "...You have my thanks as well." She quietly commented while eyeing Maxson, before finally noticing Rohan and the others. "What the **** was up with the explosions Rohan? I told you and your gang to stay out of my neighborhood." Glaring daggers at the boy as her arms crossed under her bust, Liss then glanced back down to Cherokee as she spoke.
"Lissandra, sweetheart, you hit your head! Rohan wouldn't cause that much destruction, and he isn't in a gang!" Sighting as the woman protested, the girl simply shrugged her off. "Well, you're at least correct about the part where I hit my head." She muttered back indifferently, knowing that it was pointless to try to convince her that Rohan was anything less than a perfect gentleman.
"I'm serious, Lissandra, Rohan wouldn't do that! He was fighting a crazy warlord with Leios to protect-"
"Wait, Leios is here?!" Immediately perking up, Lissandra glanced back to the woman much more seriously. Hadn't he stayed home? Had the warlord attacked him at the house?
"Er, yeah, I think he just went upstairs-" Rushing in without another thought, Lissandra all but sprinted up the stairs towards her brother's room. "Leios are you-?!" Pausing as she reached the top of the steps, the young woman had to come to a startling halt to keep herself from stepping on her collapsed brother. "...Alright." She finished softly, hesitating for a few moments before slowly kneeling beside him. At first she didn't know what to say. A week ago she wasn't even speaking to him. She'd been ignoring him for so many years... Her jealousy of him had completely destroyed her self confidence. However, her battle with Lnna had taught her a lot about herself... And a lot about her brother as well. Underneath his all of his strength and perfection, Leios had their mother's heart.
Gently reaching out to place her hand onto his head, she paused there for just a moment before taking in a deep breath and wrapping her arms around him tightly as a few tears slide down her cheeks. She didn't know what had happened, but... She'd missed her brother.
Naro
Naro

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:51 pm
He clutched his hand into a fist trying to resist the pain. At least he can close his broken hand now, his mom did miracles with her healing “it’s fine it didn’t hu-“ he was cut off by his mother getting to excited about Sahara’s presence “here we go...” he said to himself and let out a sigh. Sahara was probably gonna pass out from the embarrassment, and the attention that cherry was giving her. Rohan’s face expression changed quickly as Zofia was brought up... he couldn’t tell her now... the news would hurt the baby... Rohan took a deep breath “Yes she is... yes she is mom, a proud Nillian.” Finally noticing the guy in the wheelchair with Liss on his lap.

He stood up and got closer as his mother told him. Getting healed up was a priority right now, he turned to Sahara and shot her a small smile “Mom, Sahara is just my friend. Don’t get the wrong idea.” Maybe that would put Sahara at ease.

Once they were all healed up Rohan sat down on the porch trying to ignore that annoying Liss. She was always this annoying even when she was hurt, Rohan just couldn’t get along with her “Thise explosions were me and your brother fighting the fire warlord” he replied finally ending the conversation and walking over to Sahara. Now Sahara was someone he liked to be around “i see you’re wearing my jacket, you must like it” he teased her a bit knowing how flustered she would get.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:45 pm
Masyar wrote:To his surprise, the girl stepped beside his target and boosted the boy into the air, clearly signifying that she would refuse to surrender and flee instead of endangering the refugees. 'Interesting... So her resolve to protect her comrades is strong enough that she would risk her own life to preserve her values. Rare to find that kind of sincerity nowadays, especially within the people I've had the misfortune of dealing with over the years,' he pondered, his thoughts interrupted by an eruption of painfully fast gales of wind forming around him. Soloman wasn't thrown off his feet, as he had been prepared for a wind-based attack from inhabitants of Fuji, but the intensity of the air was surprisingly fierce. The tempest tore and cut at the entire area it enveloped, cutting at his skin and lacerating parts of it. He stomped his foot down on the now solid, rock ground below him now that Takumi had removed the terraformed sandy surface, and walls of stone erected themselves around him. Shielded from the winds, he recollected himself, catching his breath in this moment of reprieve. "As unpleasant as that was, that couldn't have been all he had. I should brace fo-" his words were cut off as a torrent of green energy crashed through his shelter. Soloman had the speed and battle-hardened instinct to react to some of the blasts, but some hit him straight on due to the sheer number. He was thrown against the back wall of his stone refuge by the intensity of the assault, his vision obscured by the smoke and dust thrown into the air when the arrows collided with the front wall he had created.

Soloman moved his hand down to his torso, and felt something wet. Upon lifting it up, as he expected from the pain radiating out from where he had placed his hand, his palm was tinged in red blood. He grunted, a scowl forming on his face, hidden by his mask, "The insolence... This has been a nice release for me after trudging across that never-ending desert, but now this boy's becoming a nuisance. Besides, if I don't finish this quickly, things could get bad if they both coordinate against me, especially with how unexpectedly strong that last attack was," he observed. Placing his hands in front of him, and turning his face away from them, a blinding white light emerged from his fingertips, the intensity of it spreading across the entire battlefield. 'Now that their vision has abandoned them...' he asserted in his head, continuing his assault. He then pushed his hands further upward, and on command, massive walls of stone, reinforced by the strength of Soloman's earth Seishitsu converged over their heads, as tall as a fifteen-story building, forming an enclosed arena around the three of them. Soloman knew the effect of the vision-impairment wouldn't last much longer on them, so he decided to go ahead with his plan. He bent down on one knee, and placed the palm of his hand on the ground below him. Immediately, a pillar of light shot up from the ground below, and toward the roof of the enclosure. Several beams reflected off of it and landed back down on the floor, forming a circle around Takumi and Kamilla. The light manifested into ten perfect constructs of Soloman, but while they were identical to him in composition and durability, their power was each around a tenth of Soloman's own. The real one was easily distinguishable, as his robes were still tattered and torn from Takumi's assault, however, this was not an issue, as this maneuver was not meant to confuse or create an illusion, but give himself a more level playing field.

Soloman drew two daggers from his belt, both of which he had recently bought from a travelling merchant during his journey across the sands of Nil. Hopefully their craftsmanship was as masterful as their elegant construction suggested, a test which he would unfortunately likely not be able to carry out adequately on Takumi and Kamilla given his current state. "I hope you don't mind me bringing along a few of my friends. I just thought a two-against-one was a tad bit unfair, so I decided to even the odds. Plus, this way, as long as we're in here, none of your refugee friends will have to get hurt," he explained. "Now then, I think it's time to get this over with," he proclaimed, as each of his ten clones darted quickly toward Takumi and Kamilla, daggers drawn.

Soloman breathed a momentarily sigh of relief as his clones engaged the two targets, and clutched at his right shoulder. A large gash was visible going all the way down the side of his left arm, starting from the shoulder, and he would likely not be able to utilize it in combat with the two, a dash of bad luck considering it was his dominant side's arm. Hopefully the constructs would keep them engaged long enough to tire them out, a good possibility considering their durability, but he knew it likely would not last that long as their power was each only a fraction of his own. Truthfully there was a twinge of fear inside him that he would not be able to maintain a two-versus-one battle once they inevitably dealt with his clones. Still, he didn't come this far just to lose to two randoms. If his power wouldn't be able to carry him to the end of this fight, he had no doubt in his mind that his resolve would. He had to live, to bear this burden for his family, and one day, he hoped, to be rid of this God-forsaken contract his father had inadvertently written for him years ago.
"Bastard...a wretch like you can only crawl away under a rock!" Glaring in anger, though honestly surprised at how he sounded. Takumi never was one to anger often...his mother's training helped with that. But, watching as Soloman retreated behind a few stone pillars...the lunatic who attacked him, and what little was left of his country, filled with with rage.

"I'll make you pay!" He took aim again, preparing to loose one heck of a blast. He was quickly thwarted in that attempt as a flash of blinding light erupted from Soloman's position. Hissing in pain, and loosing focus, Takumi feel to the ground with a hard thud. The stinging in his eye keeping it locked shut, pulling himself up he used his free hand to move the hair covering his other eye, 'dammit...' he growled internally as the vision in his blinded eye slowly regained focus "He's trapping us in a box!" He warned Kamilla. His stomach dropped at Soloman's next trick "...and I think we're outnumbered here..."

Vision returned, Takumi glanced around at the group of clones. Holding up the Fuji Yumi as he kept close to Kamilla. "More and more...a pain in the ass!" Takumi noted, "I hope you fight as well as you complain Kamilla..." Takumi quipped as the light clones charged. "My bow is no good at close range..." he glanced to Kamilla, 'I could fly up and rain hell on them, but with Kamilla in the fray
: I might hit her, and risk them everyone ganging on her' he gritted his teeth, ground combat it was."What's the matter!? What happened to that bluster!" He roared as wind began to rise around him, glaring at the Soloman through the clones. With a flick of the wrist sending a blast of air towards the clones, his bow glowing yet again the air becoming heavier "You threatening those people, and murdering those before. It's completely unforgivable! It doesn't matter how many of you there are: the son of Eve Skyslayer will not falter!"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:28 pm
Sammich wrote:Zach flinched as his barrage of sand bombs struck one of their pursuers. He bit his lip as the instinctual urge to apologize, his fear quelling any remorse he may feel about harming the two. But he didn't find it in himself to give any exclamation.

"Of course Na-" He fumbled as he adjusted to the change of her using his nickname again. "A-angel." His brain seems to scream REAL SMOOTH BUDDY. His face flares when he remembers Yuu is there, a stranger just witnessed that. Great. Perfect.

"Listen," Zach began, "We're talking about this when we're done, you can't just come in slinging around names, but for now you're on thin ice-" He felt a little sheepish saying things with such hostility especially since the stranger had just offered his protection so sincerely. "But thank you." He amended quickly

Pulling himself back into the mind space of the battle, Zach hardens his stare at the onslaught of darkness emanating from the man before him. He begins to focus sand together in the space between his palms. The grains coalesced into something of a shape, a writhing tendril of sand that grew. But the projectiles flew from Alex and Zach used what would have been his next attack to block the bullets, flinching and taking a step back as they struck his 'shield'.

He sent the remains of the serpent he'd managed to created flying at Alex, acting as a lasso of sorts, ensnaring the other mans legs.

DannyGirl~ wrote:Listening to the new so called 'hero' as he rambled on about his ideals and sharply corrected her, Natsumi let out an audible sigh. He really didn't get it. Being a hero wasn't a title you could carry without a great deal of sacrifice, like her parents and the others had made. While she was actually grateful for his help, his persistence on the subject was rather aggravating to her. It wasn't something you could simply claim, it was an honor given to you by those around you. However, Natsumi tried her best to keep that monologue to herself. Now was neither the time nor the place.
On top of that, she had revealed way too many of her secrets for the day. After years of crafting her ditzy image, one fight to the death quickly broke some of her biggest facades down. She didn't know what would come after this battle, if they made it out alive. Would they tell the others about her senshitsu? It had been so many years since she'd slipped up, but when push came to shove she couldn't simply sit back and watch Zach and Yuu die.
Thinking back to the face her partner of a little over a week had made upon seeing her use her power, the redhead grimaced. It was the same look every time.
There were only two people now who defied that expectation, which honestly worried her a great deal more.
She didn't understand Yuu's personality towards her after seeing her ability at all, which was partially fueling her harsher treatment towards him along with his hero complex. "...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend your morals." Natsumi swiftly muttered in reply the the blonde's defense, attempting to smooth things over so they could all focus on a battle in front of them. Or rather behind them.
Flinching with a force great enough to give her imaginary whiplash as Zach finally spoke up, the young woman could hardly keep her mind clear enough to continue moving the mud. She was honestly surprised, never had she pegged him as the type to confront her so boldly. Not that she didn't deserve it, suddenly calling him by name and then swapping it out for her detached nickname once more. He had a right to be upset, if not confused as well. "I-" She started softly, only to realize he was speaking to Yuu. Her face immediately felt ten times hotter as she once again rapidly turned gaze back to the path in front of her. So it was merely her guilty conscience... Honestly she didn't know whether to feel embarrassed, or upset with herself.
There she was, becoming a burden to yet another person she'd grown to care about. Even if he wouldn't say it to her directly, she knew it was the truth. After this fight was over she'd have to decide once and for all, the question that had always plagued her. Was it better to hurt or be hurt?
Her answer had always been the latter, but until that day the first had never applied to anyone she'd actually cared about. Opening up to him now meant eventually having to come clean, about everything. He had always looked at her as if she really were an angel until that day, just as most every other boy had throughout her life. It was as if she were perfect, something to strive to obtain... But they all could be more wrong. She was was broken in almost every sense of the word, and she knew that. Her braking points ensued meltdowns that she didn't care for others to see, and yet today she had given in.
That was the truth.
The 'angel' behind her silky robes and perfect smile, was adorned with bruises and scars. She was a puzzle that even she would never ask another person solve. There were too many pieces. Some faded over time, others lost with the box that had once held her safely in her childhood home, and a rare few had been snapped in half. Who had the time to complete such a disaster? Much less the desire to... Asking only lead to disappointment, as such a puzzle only had one fate. To be replaced by a new one, which had all it's pieces.
Taking in a deep breath as she firmly shook her head, the girl brushed her crimson hair behind her ear while pulling her thoughts back into more pressing matters. Someone was trying to kill her for Jove's sake. She needed to prioritize.
Eyes glistening as she finally saw their destination, Natsumi promptly shot the mud upwards before pausing to warn the others. "Hold your breath!" And with that, the beautiful young woman flung them all through the sky. Sending the group sailing straight into the ocean's waves.
[Y & C]
Cassidy's eyes widened as Yuu blasted off the mass of mud, charging at her with flames enveloping him. "Fine, then I'll have to take you down!" She yelled, sending out blast of light at him. Instinctively closing her eyes.

Yuu used his flames to maneuver through the air, barely dodging the light, 'Too be expected...fast as crap!' He thought to himself, wincing as each one grazed him. Glaring at the girl, he noted her eyes being shut with a bit of annoyance "Oy!" He yelled, "You're gonna take me out!? You have any idea what it means to take another's life?" He roared as striked forward, Cassidy's eyes shooting open as she raised her arms and blocked the fiery punch, "And what the hell do you think you're doing?!" He yelled angrily. Cassidy gritted her teeth, instead of stopping, Yuu was pushing even harder against her barrier "W-We're going to kill those traitors, and help pay mother back. If that means killing you then...then so be it-" she yelled back, but was promptly cut off by Yuu "Bulls#$%!" He roared as his hand erupted into an explosion, sending her back. "You won’t kill us!" He yelled, he would've continued if he hadn't been grabbed by the mud again.

[A & Z]
Alex growled in frustration as he tripped and feel, looking back at his legs that had been ensnared in sand, he quickly shifted to a shadow form and darted towards Zach "You're first mustake was attacking my sister!" He yelled as his upper half appeared and shot his hand out, sending a wave of darkness towards him, "Now you'll pay for that little trick!" Darkness surged towards Zach, but he was promptly pulled out of range. Alex's eyes widened at the mud rising "...what the-"

[Y&Z&N]
"HELL!?" Yuu yelled out as he was flung through the air. Flailing his arms, he looked around as they headed for the water, turning back to look at how the mud had flung them...Cassidy and Alex flabbergasted at the site. Grinning brightly, he called out to Natsumi, "You're Seishitsu is so COOOL!" His yell was cut short as he splashed into ocean. After a while of submersion, Yuu's eyes opened, the water! Both he and Natsumi were water users, afterall. Quickly breaking to the surface, Yuu took in a big breath as he surfaced "Alright, good thinking!" He smiled as the water began to churn. His smile turning to a frown "although...now I can't use my fire-INCOMING!!" he cut himself off as Cassidy and Alex soared through the air towards them.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:40 pm
Sahara slowly allowed her fingers to part, gingerly peaking through the cracks as Rohan spoke up on her behalf. Letting out a long sigh of relief as his mother finally seemed to listen, the young blacksmith hesitantly allowed her hands to fall to her lap as a bright smile slowly graced her gentle features. "What, really?" Was all she'd heard before the redhead leaned down to whisper to her son. Though she wasn't sure what was being said, she was grateful that Rohan had cleared up the misunderstanding.
Propping herself up with her arm as she leaned back a bit, the maiden wore a gentle grin as Rohan approached her after clearing things up with the Lissandra girl. That was who Rohan's mother had thought he would end up dating? There seemed to be a lot of bad blood between them. Pushing that matter to the side, Sahara's cheeks adapted a slightly rosy hue as the young man sat beside her. "T-Thank you."
It was nice to have the air cleared between them, now she could actually look him in the eyes when he spoke. Or at least she could, until he fell back into old habits and began to tease her. "O-Oh right! I p-put it back on a-after I s-showered to return i-it!" She quickly attempted to explain, her face burning up as she rushed to tug it off. "H-Here..." Her gaze fell to the ground as she extended it to him, waiting for him to accept it.

(What Cherry whispered to Rohan previously~)
"Well what's taking so long? Your plenty old enough, and she's adorable! You have my approval to ask her out anytime."
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:20 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:Pulling her gaze from Rohan's arms as he was suddenly yanked away, Cherokee's ocean blue eyes widened as she witnessed a petite young girl suddenly embrace her son. Then for a few moments, tears slowly streamed down her rosy cheeks in silence. That meant... Her precious baby Ro...
"A-Ah, my a-apologies I-I-" Sahara started as she immediately pulled away, glancing down at his arm as her face heated to the point that she nearly felt faint. Rushing into a situation without thinking wasn't like her, and the outcome definitely portrayed as to why. She couldn't help by feel terribly embarrassed. After knowing this man for a mere week she'd actually begun to worry about him to such a degree that she'd literally leap into his arm. He was certainly rubbing off on her. "D-Didn't mean to h-hurt y-you." Finishing weakly as she turned her head from him, Sahara flinched at the sudden exclamation from the women beside them.
"You're finally grown!" Cherry cried at an almost alarmingly volume as she sped to his side, before grinning madly as she gently pat his head. "Now I'm extra proud of you, finally bringing a girl home! I've been waiting for so long to finally talk with one of you kids about your first official relationship!" Raising a fist in the air triumphantly as her head lifted to the sky, the newly reenergized woman let out a girlish squeal before spinning to face the young woman. "What's your names don't where are you from, sweetheart? And how long has my Ro been hiding you away from me? You know I really always thought it'd be Liss, since she looks so much like her mother! However it seems that Rohan has a more exotic taste in woman, huh sweetie?" She rattled off nearly instantaneous before briefly turning around to her son to shoot him a wink.
Sahara's blush only deepened a the woman began to shout out literally every assumption that sped through her mind, leaving the young woman mortified. Shaking her head nearly desperately as the woman's barrage turned from Rohan to her, she could hardly find the strength to breath as the redhead managed to continue without so much as taking a breath. Her heart seemed to be beating at the speed of light as it throbbed painfully against her chest.
This was Rohan's mother? But she did appear to be quite old enough to have a kid his age... How early on had she gotten married? Better yet, how did she still possess so much energy? On top of that she was beautiful, like she could be a model if she wasn't already. Besides the faint lines creasing her brow line, and the small bump on her stomach, it was hard to picture her being anywhere past her mid thirties. What had she looked like in her youth?
Suddenly she was feeling rather self conscious, glancing down at herself for a brief moment as her arms protectively encircled her waist. She just wanted to disappear. "...I-I'm S-Sahara, Ma'am... I'm f-from N-Nil, b-but I t-think y-you h-have the w-wrong-" She finally attempted to force out, however the woman almost immediately carried on.
"Oh Ro, she's so cute! What good manners, she addresses me just like the maids! But please dear, call me mom! And you're a Nilian?!Nilian's are such good people. You know Zofia is a Nilian, right Rohan?" Glancing over to him once more with a grin, Cherry promptly turned her gaze to the blacksmith. "Zofia is one of Rohan's godparents! Or, at least she will be after I ask her... By Jove, your hair is remarkable!"
She want her to call her Mom?! How was she supposed to deal with that? That was so sudden, and refusing would be rude... But agreeing would give the wrong impression! What was she supposed to say-
Pausing a moment as she recognized the name the woman's name Rohan's mother suddenly mentioned, Sahara suddenly felt ill. That was... So they were close then... Glancing to the ground as her embarrassed all but faded, the maiden finally drew in one deep breath before attempting to speak again. "...Ma'am, Rohan's arm-"
"Oh my goodness!" Rushing towards the wheelchair as it finally arrived, Cherokee swiftly pulled Lissandra from the boy's lap before laying her down. "What happened?" She asked the boy gently, suddenly in a much more serious manner of conduct as she set to work. "Rohan, Sahara is right, you come here too. I have two hands."
Watching the woman as she sprinted away, Sahara fell back onto her but as she buried her head into her hands. Just great, she managed to clear up absolutely nothing, and now she couldn't even look at Rohan.
Groaning slightly as light seemed to burn the cracks between her eyes as she forced them open, Lissandra grit her teeth as she forced herself into a sitting position. Tuning out those around her as she scanned herself up and down, a slight wisp of a grin tugged the corners of her cheeks. "Almost good as new." She mused softly before hoping to her feet, glancing down at Cherokee as the woman waved her arms around in a panic. That's where Natsumi had gotten that. "Don't worry Mrs. Yosenju, I'm fine. Thank you." Nodding politely as the woman nodded about taking it easy, the girl then brushed her auburn hair back behind her ear as she attempted to fight the slight disorientation in her gaze. "...You have my thanks as well." She quietly commented while eyeing Maxson, before finally noticing Rohan and the others. "What the **** was up with the explosions Rohan? I told you and your gang to stay out of my neighborhood." Glaring daggers at the boy as her arms crossed under her bust, Liss then glanced back down to Cherokee as she spoke.
"Lissandra, sweetheart, you hit your head! Rohan wouldn't cause that much destruction, and he isn't in a gang!" Sighting as the woman protested, the girl simply shrugged her off. "Well, you're at least correct about the part where I hit my head." She muttered back indifferently, knowing that it was pointless to try to convince her that Rohan was anything less than a perfect gentleman.
"I'm serious, Lissandra, Rohan wouldn't do that! He was fighting a crazy warlord with Leios to protect-"
"Wait, Leios is here?!" Immediately perking up, Lissandra glanced back to the woman much more seriously. Hadn't he stayed home? Had the warlord attacked him at the house?
"Er, yeah, I think he just went upstairs-" Rushing in without another thought, Lissandra all but sprinted up the stairs towards her brother's room. "Leios are you-?!" Pausing as she reached the top of the steps, the young woman had to come to a startling halt to keep herself from stepping on her collapsed brother. "...Alright." She finished softly, hesitating for a few moments before slowly kneeling beside him. At first she didn't know what to say. A week ago she wasn't even speaking to him. She'd been ignoring him for so many years... Her jealousy of him had completely destroyed her self confidence. However, her battle with Lnna had taught her a lot about herself... And a lot about her brother as well. Underneath his all of his strength and perfection, Leios had their mother's heart.
Gently reaching out to place her hand onto his head, she paused there for just a moment before taking in a deep breath and wrapping her arms around him tightly as a few tears slide down her cheeks. She didn't know what had happened, but... She'd missed her brother.

As Leios laid on top of the staircase he dreamed despite having only just fallen asleep. The scenes that played in his mind were of his travels and fights over the past week. He saw Lissandra's arena fight again, then the fight against August right before the flashy entrance of Jove. It cut to Leios late in getting to the Yosenju mansion after the Warlord Judah had already trashed it and run off. He remembered being in his room and feigning sick when Lissandra asked him to accompany her and the others on their trip to fight the Warlords. She hadn't explicitly told him that's what they were going to do but knew her well enough. Then the steamy jungle of Wu-Long surrounded him in all its sereneness before he came across the Warlord of Lightning, Ying. His fight with her was exciting and intense, the first time he'd fought with someone that strong with real stakes. And other than the fact that she was a Warlord and had an overt use of sexual innuendo she seemed like a decent person to Leios. She had commendable goal though her means were less than desire-able, but Leios wasn't the right person to make that complaint anymore. The victory was sweet until he was shot in the back by that cowardly Warlord of Darkness. The next scene was of Kamila and Takumi, the two bickering and awkward companions who were helping the refugees of Fuji. He wasn't sure what to think of them at the time and he wasn't any closer now. They seemed nice enough even if they were rather defensive, especially when they got to the Library of Nil. He kind of hoped he'd see them again. The drive to Kagutsuchi with Rohan was pretty annoying considering who he was driving with, but at the very least they took a car and not Rohan's motorcycle. He couldn't even begin to imagine riding with Rohan on that thing. The fight against Rohan and Ryuji went by like a blur, still fresh in his mind, until it got to the point where he was holding his sword over the Fire Warlord about to end his life. He hadn't registered it before but there was a putrid stench of burning flesh from Ryuji that now overwhelmed his senses. His mind again filled with regret and doubt for whether or not he made the right decision. But suddenly he felt a warmth. It was not the one from his sword or the burning Warlord but a much kinder warmth as if he were standing in front of a fireplace on a cold, dreary winter night the kind that Kagutsuchi got only once in a blue moon. The stress slowly began to ebb away until his mind was clear of the memories of the day. He had a peaceful dream of waking up in his own bed and going down to the dining room where his parents and surprisingly Lissandra too were waiting for him for breakfast. They were all complaining that he slept in too much and that he needed to eat in the mornings but it only made him happy that they cared so much about him. That dream faded away too as he woke up, but the peaceful feeling remained.

Leios groggily opened his eyes and was staring at the ground, his body being sore all over. He tried moving until he realized someone was hugging him, almost in a suffocating manner and he couldn't yet see who it was. Just as he was about to give whoever woke him up a piece of his mind he noticed that this person had red hair, the red hair of his sister. "Lissandra!" He exclaimed suddenly full of energy before turning himself around and hugging her back; his muscles were still majorly sore but he barely noticed. 'So that's why my dream turned out alright...' he thought to himself. After getting over his initial surprise that his sister was back, he began rapid-firing questions, "You're back! Are you alright? How was the trip? Did you run into any Warlords? How're you feeling? Did you fight any Warlords? Did you get along with everyone? How many people did you beat up? Who'd you meet? Where did you-" He stopped to get some oxygen into his lungs and was about to continue but thoughtfully decided to stop the barrage. "I missed you, Liss. Also is it just me or did you get stronger, that death grip you probably call a hug was a lot more powerful than I last remember...but that was years ago." He smiled kindly before patting her on the head, "You've really grown haven't you."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 am
Lissandra had managed to hug her brother from behind in a semi collected manner from his crumpled heap on the floor, however that steady stability of mind was thrown off balance once he'd awoken from his slumber. Leios' personality around her was something she'd had trouble confronting ever since she'd decided to avoid him, but in that moment she didn't feel that she was at the liberty to run off. Taking in a deep breath as he launched around to hug her back, Liss attempted to remain causal despite her burning complexion. Between her mother and her brother, she doubted she'd ever be treated as an adult in her family... Though all his doting didn't truly bother her deep down. At times she was even secretly grateful for the attention. Just a little.
Blinking blankly as he suddenly began to spout off a long winded rapid fire trivia of questions, the young woman attempted to recall all of the numerous inquiries he'd glazed over. He sure was full of energy for someone heaped up at the top of the stairs for no apparent reason. "Yeah, I'm fine, and the trip was fine. Yes. For the most part, I suppose. Physically, one." She shot back in a swift enough manner to match his, before taking in a deep breath and continuing. "Natsumi, Zach, Rohan, Shina, August, Lnna, and the few new people outside our home." Raising an eyebrow as he suddenly paused for a few moments, she had to admit that his next comment caught her off guard. Hearing him actually say that he missed her outloud made her feel slightly guilty. It wasn't as if she hadn't known he'd wanted to see her and talk with her over the past few years. She just hadn't had the resolve to face her jealousy towards him.
Glancing down as he moved to gently pat her head, a small smile slowly formed as she silently listened to him ramble on a bit longer. He wasn't wrong, it had definitely been years since the last time she'd hugged him. Despite knowing he'd shower her with praise regardless of if she'd actually grown stronger or not, Lissandra couldn't help but feel proud. This time she really felt he meant it. "...I guess I have, though it took longer than I would've liked." She eventually teased back, finally allowing her gaze to flicker back up and meet his. "I missed you too, Leios."
Pulling away and halfheartedly punching him in the shoulder, Liss soothed her messy hair before standing and heading down the stairs. "Come on, it seems Rohan brought some people over. How he got them to stick around with that terrible attitude is something I'd very much like to find out." Chuckling softly as she glanced back at her brother, the teen winked briefly. If anything fired her brother up it was his rivalry with Rohan, and they'd need that fire if they wanted to rebuild their spirits. The time was drawing near to cut the warlords off at their source.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:20 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Lissandra had managed to hug her brother from behind in a semi collected manner from his crumpled heap on the floor, however that steady stability of mind was thrown off balance once he'd awoken from his slumber. Leios' personality around her was something she'd had trouble confronting ever since she'd decided to avoid him, but in that moment she didn't feel that she was at the liberty to run off. Taking in a deep breath as he launched around to hug her back, Liss attempted to remain causal despite her burning complexion. Between her mother and her brother, she doubted she'd ever be treated as an adult in her family... Though all his doting didn't truly bother her deep down. At times she was even secretly grateful for the attention. Just a little.
Blinking blankly as he suddenly began to spout off a long winded rapid fire trivia of questions, the young woman attempted to recall all of the numerous inquiries he'd glazed over. He sure was full of energy for someone heaped up at the top of the stairs for no apparent reason. "Yeah, I'm fine, and the trip was fine. Yes. For the most part, I suppose. Physically, one." She shot back in a swift enough manner to match his, before taking in a deep breath and continuing. "Natsumi, Zach, Rohan, Shina, August, Lnna, and the few new people outside our home." Raising an eyebrow as he suddenly paused for a few moments, she had to admit that his next comment caught her off guard. Hearing him actually say that he missed her outloud made her feel slightly guilty. It wasn't as if she hadn't known he'd wanted to see her and talk with her over the past few years. She just hadn't had the resolve to face her jealousy towards him.
Glancing down as he moved to gently pat her head, a small smile slowly formed as she silently listened to him ramble on a bit longer. He wasn't wrong, it had definitely been years since the last time she'd hugged him. Despite knowing he'd shower her with praise regardless of if she'd actually grown stronger or not, Lissandra couldn't help but feel proud. This time she really felt he meant it. "...I guess I have, though it took longer than I would've liked." She eventually teased back, finally allowing her gaze to flicker back up and meet his. "I missed you too, Leios."
Pulling away and halfheartedly punching him in the shoulder, Liss soothed her messy hair before standing and heading down the stairs. "Come on, it seems Rohan brought some people over. How he got them to stick around with that terrible attitude is something I'd very much like to find out." Chuckling softly as she glanced back at her brother, the teen winked briefly. If anything fired her brother up it was his rivalry with Rohan, and they'd need that fire if they wanted to rebuild their spirits. The time was drawing near to cut the warlords off at their source.

After patting her on the head when Liss met his gaze and told him she missed him too, Leios teared up a little. He'd probably deny that he teared up if she ever brought it up again, but he was truly happy at that moment. Finally he'd be able to talk with his sister like normal again. Before they got up he mentioned some of the people Liss had met, "I've never heard of this Lnna, but you ran into August and Shina? So you went to Seiya then? I can understand August being there, but I'm a little surprised about Shina. I thought she didn't have a good relation with...never mind I'll ask you more about that later."

He got up with her and after taking her playful punch, laughed when Liss mentioned Rohan, "Oh yeah, I met Rohan's friends in Nil for a brief moment. But..." Leios' expression turned into that of a smirk, "...the green-haired girl isn't just Rohan's friend. You should see him when he's around her, I swear I've never seen The Greeeaaat Rohan Yosenju do a 180 like that. Not to mention they've only known each other for a week at that. Actually, watch this." Walking down the steps, and seeing that Cherry was within earshot another grin appeared on his face. He called out to Rohan who was just outside on the porch, "Yo Rohan, when did you say the wedding with Sahara was going to be again? You know, you told me in Nil."
Naro
Naro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36 am
Rohan ignored his moms comment about having Cherry’s approval. Right now they had to focus on some other things, like the warlords and healing him up, but his hand was much better now. Healing always restored Rohan back to normal, but it didn’t give him back his power. He was pretty drained from two caught back to back so he just wanted to relax for a bit. After he felt a bit better he reached out for his jacket “Thanks” he shot her a wink as he fell back and sat down on the porch.

“I don’t think we have introduced ourselves properly” Kama came in with Tsubaki on his shoulders and Sango right next to him. He approached Sahara and offered her a handshake “My name is Kama Yosenju, these are my daughters Sango and Tsubaki. Rohan’s little sisters, and that over who is fangirling about you is my wife and Rohan’s mother. Cherokee or cherry” he pointed at cherry after putting Tsubaki down “I heard you’re from Nil, I’m glad to see another Nillian around here.”

Rohan kept quiet for a while, since something was bothering him. Something very important. Once Liss and leios came back, Rohan ignored Leios’ silly attempt to get a laugh out of this. He stood up and approached the only person that could give him an answer. He walked past leios and grabbed Liss by her shirt collar “Where is she? Natsumi was with you when we headed to Seiya... where is she?” He started lifting her up from the ground as he waited for an answer.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:31 pm
Chuckling softly at Leios' confusion, Lissandra slowly glanced down to her hands. That was a rather long story, and she doubted they had the time to talk in depth about it. There were still more warlords out there after all. "Lnna was the water warlord, but that's taken care of now." She muttered back in a causal manner, finally tucking her hands into the pockets of her shorts before following her brother outside.
"...You're kidding, right? Tell me you're joking." Raising one of her eyebrows in disbelief as the girl was brought up, Liss watched as Leios cupped his mouth and called out to prove his point. Immediately causing Cherry to perk up. "M-My babies eloping, just like we did Kama!" Watching in horror as the woman began to tear up in what seemed to be pride, the auburn hair girl then turned to face the new girl all the commotion was over. To her surprised she seemed to be completely embarrassed by the comment, and her crimson complexion made it all but impossible for her to doubt Leios story. So there really was someone out there for everyone.
"W-Wait a m-moment p-please, that was a f-figure of s-speech!" The emerald haired girl attempted to explain, telling Liss all she needed to know. This poor girl was even more timid than Natsumi had been back in school. She probably had no idea what she was signing up for. "Hey, a friendly piece of advice- girl to girl. Rohan's a sexist ***hole." Lissandra announced causally, causing Cherry to gasp and run to cover her daughter's ears.
"Liss, dear, now is not the place for such language!" Pausing a moment in hesitance, she slowly nodded in understanding. Cherokee was probably right about that. Rohan's presence always shattered her filters though.
"B-But R-Rohan's been very kind to m-me! I-I wouldn't c-call him with of those things!" Sahara squeaked timidly in his defense, wondering why it was the other girl thought so lowly of him. So this was the girl Rohan's mother thought he'd end up with? They seemed to hate each other...
Shrugging off the girl's reply, Liss' conscience was cleared. The girl had been warned. Right on cue, Rohan marched over and lifted her off the ground by the collar of her shirt, making her chuckle. He was always fantastic at illustrating her point. "Buy a girl dinner first would you?" She shot down at him calmly, a sharp warning glare beginning to form. If he continued she would knee him in the nuts. "Relax. Natsumi is in Seiya with Zach, the two hit it off so he's watching over her. On top of that they're training with August and Orion, and I can't see a warlord hold ground against either of those two... I'm heading back to get both of they soon enough, but I made a pit stop to fight one of the warlords. Now, Put. Me. Down."

It was hard to concentrate on everything going on around her, however Sahara did her best to keep up. "You're a Nilian, too?" She awed at Kama's introduction, before smiling as she shook his hand. Then she turned to greet both of the girls, one of whom had a lot of energy, before glancing back to Kama. "You have a wonderful family, Sir."
Glancing over to the boy in the wheelchair, Sahara waved. "And what's your name?" She asked calmly, attempting to include him as Rohan suddenly launched from beside her and lifted Lissandra off her feet. "R-Rohan, stop!"
Naro
Naro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:08 pm
Rohan kept his grip on Lissandra’s shirt. He even put her against the wall as he looked straight into her eyes, He wasn’t backing down but then remembered who was around.

“Hey let go of her! She’s injured!” The boy in the wheelchair yelled out, trying to figure out how to help Liss.

Rohan might be scaring the girls and his mom, he let out a sigh and let go of Liss “go get healed up.” He walked back down to Iggy and Sahara “Sorry, I’m just worried.” Even if she was with those two, Rohan wasn’t sure they were gonna protect her “so you took one out? That makes 4 down... I met the light user but she escaped... probably went back to their leader, or ‘mother’ whatever they call her. The light warlord mention a brother, so he might be in this too” he put on his leather jacket and sat down again “He must be a shadow user, and the leader a wind user. She must be in Fuji.”

“You kids are not going to fight, you’re lucky you all came out in one piece... you’re all tired and need rest. So let the grown ups worry about the rest... if only i could get a hold of kios” Kama approached the group of teens.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:32 pm
Naro wrote:Rohan ignored his moms comment about having Cherry’s approval. Right now they had to focus on some other things, like the warlords and healing him up, but his hand was much better now. Healing always restored Rohan back to normal, but it didn’t give him back his power. He was pretty drained from two caught back to back so he just wanted to relax for a bit. After he felt a bit better he reached out for his jacket “Thanks” he shot her a wink as he fell back and sat down on the porch.

“I don’t think we have introduced ourselves properly” Kama came in with Tsubaki on his shoulders and Sango right next to him. He approached Sahara and offered her a handshake “My name is Kama Yosenju, these are my daughters Sango and Tsubaki. Rohan’s little sisters, and that over who is fangirling about you is my wife and Rohan’s mother. Cherokee or cherry” he pointed at cherry after putting Tsubaki down “I heard you’re from Nil, I’m glad to see another Nillian around here.”

Rohan kept quiet for a while, since something was bothering him. Something very important. Once Liss and leios came back, Rohan ignored Leios’ silly attempt to get a laugh out of this. He stood up and approached the only person that could give him an answer. He walked past leios and grabbed Liss by her shirt collar “Where is she? Natsumi was with you when we headed to Seiya... where is she?” He started lifting her up from the ground as he waited for an answer.

DannyGirl~ wrote:Chuckling softly at Leios' confusion, Lissandra slowly glanced down to her hands. That was a rather long story, and she doubted they had the time to talk in depth about it. There were still more warlords out there after all. "Lnna was the water warlord, but that's taken care of now." She muttered back in a causal manner, finally tucking her hands into the pockets of her shorts before following her brother outside.
"...You're kidding, right? Tell me you're joking." Raising one of her eyebrows in disbelief as the girl was brought up, Liss watched as Leios cupped his mouth and called out to prove his point. Immediately causing Cherry to perk up. "M-My babies eloping, just like we did Kama!" Watching in horror as the woman began to tear up in what seemed to be pride, the auburn hair girl then turned to face the new girl all the commotion was over. To her surprised she seemed to be completely embarrassed by the comment, and her crimson complexion made it all but impossible for her to doubt Leios story. So there really was someone out there for everyone.
"W-Wait a m-moment p-please, that was a f-figure of s-speech!" The emerald haired girl attempted to explain, telling Liss all she needed to know. This poor girl was even more timid than Natsumi had been back in school. She probably had no idea what she was signing up for.  "Hey, a friendly piece of advice- girl to girl. Rohan's a sexist ***hole." Lissandra announced causally, causing Cherry to gasp and run to cover her daughter's ears.
"Liss, dear, now is not the place for such language!" Pausing a moment in hesitance, she slowly nodded in understanding. Cherokee was probably right about that. Rohan's presence always shattered her filters though.
"B-But R-Rohan's been very kind to m-me! I-I wouldn't c-call him with of those things!" Sahara squeaked timidly in his defense, wondering why it was the other girl thought so lowly of him. So this was the girl Rohan's mother thought he'd end up with? They seemed to hate each other...
Shrugging off the girl's reply, Liss' conscience was cleared. The girl had been warned. Right on cue, Rohan marched over and lifted her off the ground by the collar of her shirt, making her chuckle. He was always fantastic at illustrating her point. "Buy a girl dinner first would you?" She shot down at him calmly, a sharp warning glare beginning to form. If he continued she would knee him in the nuts. "Relax. Natsumi is in Seiya with Zach, the two hit it off so he's watching over her. On top of that they're training with August and Orion, and I can't see a warlord hold ground against either of those two... I'm heading back to get both of they soon enough, but I made a pit stop to fight one of the warlords. Now, Put. Me. Down."

It was hard to concentrate on everything going on around her, however Sahara did her best to keep up. "You're a Nilian, too?" She awed at Kama's introduction, before smiling as she shook his hand. Then she turned to greet both of the girls, one of whom had a lot of energy, before glancing back to Kama. "You have a wonderful family, Sir."
Glancing over to the boy in the wheelchair, Sahara waved. "And what's your name?" She asked calmly, attempting to include him as Rohan suddenly launched from beside her and lifted Lissandra off her feet. "R-Rohan, stop!"

Naro wrote:Rohan kept his grip on Lissandra’s shirt. He even put her against the wall as he looked straight into her eyes, He wasn’t backing down but then remembered who was around.

“Hey let go of her! She’s injured!” The boy in the wheelchair yelled out, trying to figure out how to help Liss.

Rohan might be scaring the girls and his mom, he let out a sigh and let go of Liss “go get healed up.” He walked back down to Iggy and Sahara “Sorry, I’m just worried.” Even if she was with those two, Rohan wasn’t sure they were gonna protect her “so you took one out? That makes 4 down... I met the light user but she escaped... probably went back to their leader, or ‘mother’ whatever they call her. The light warlord mention a brother, so he might be in this too” he put on his leather jacket and sat down again “He must be a shadow user, and the leader a wind user. She must be in Fuji.”

“You kids are not going to fight, you’re lucky you all came out in one piece... you’re all tired and need rest. So let the grown ups worry about the rest... if only i could get a hold of kios” Kama approached the group of teens.

Cherry's and Sahara's reactions made Leios joke all worth it. He moved his hand to stop Rohan but quickly realized that with it being Liss there wouldn't really be a need to step in. Even so Leios wasn't happy about Rohan getting so aggressive with his sister and if all the others weren't around and they weren't both so exhausted he might've gotten into another fight with him anyway. There was a boy in a wheelchair standing up for Liss, but Leios had no idea who he was. Finally Rohan let up, and walked away.

Leios couldn't blame Rohan too much for his outburst though because he was also curious about where Natsumi and the rest of Liss' group was. He perked up when he heard that Natsumi and Zach had hit it off, the corners of his mouth tugging at a frown but he quickly returned his expression to neutral. When the talk returned the Warlords Leios spoke up, "So it sounds we just need to take down these last three Warlords and this commotion will be over." Leios quickly replied again when Kama spoke, "We can rest for a day and then go out to Fuji. That should be enough time. At least let us be there so we can see this to the end. As for Kios, the last I saw him he was in the Underground Library in Nil."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:21 pm
Chusin could taste something in his mouth, like he was biting down on an old fork. Trying to open his eyes, he glimpsed light for a moment, before snapping them shut. Smoke filled the air, stinging at him harshly when he breathed or tried to see. Everything felt incredibly hot, even more than regular. Rolling over, he took a strip of cloth from inside his bag and rubbed his eyes. Soot covered the now dirty cloth. Feeling everything stiffen in protest, he forced himself to stand up. Looking around, one of his worst nightmares surrounded him- everything was burnt.

Shooting a bolt of lightning outwards in self defense, the rock around him began to glow red hot. After a moment, he gently patted his chest and calmed his nerves. He was an adult now, he couldn't break down every time everything exploded. Judging from the radius, something immense went off here, or someone. Jogging around, he found nobody in the ashes of nearby buildings, thankfully. He wasn't sure what he'd do, it's not like he could help much. Making his way to the middle of the blast zone, he found what he'd been looking for, but not what he wanted to see.

There was a charred corpse, looking like a dessert gone wrong. Turning around and puking, he shot the pile with a bolt out of instinct, like someone defending themself from an attacker. However, when he turned around, the world stopped spinning and his stomach settled. There was blood. Someone else had been here, recently. Probably whoever did this. This really wasn't his place to interfere, he was a student, not someone in the law... But, he couldn't just leave this unchecked. Someone was hurt, even if they may be a murderer he had to help somehow. Judging by the amount of blood, they may vry well be dead soon. He began to follow the blood.

After some minutes of walking, the trail began to thin out a bit, but he could hear something, or someone, off in the distance. Shifting around a corner, he almost jumped out of his skin. There was a man walking along, and he was definitely the one bleeding. He looked rather plain from here, black hair, an average complexion, but something was off about him. Trailing behind, Chusin was about to call out to him when he noticed there were others just ahead. Hiding behind a wall, he watched as everyone stood around. Sneaking forward, he tried to listen from here but nothing could be heard. Sitting down for a moment, he tried to calm his nerves. The man he was trailing went inside for a bit, giving him enough time to sit and think things through.

Surely they weren't the ones who killed that person, right? They didn't exactly look like killers, though he swore he saw a sword with one of them. Though, he hadn't seen a killer before, he'd seen dead people. Pictures of them, at least. None exactly like that back there. Committing himself to the act, he decided he'd knock on the door, and get some answers. Why was he doing this? It was going to be fine.

As he made his way over to the house, he was stopped dead in his tracks by more nerves. Standing in utter silence for a moment, he let out a tiny "H-hullo?" Before shaking his head and taking a step back. He saw the man he'd followed here, and he looked young- about Chusin's age. But, was he a killer? He didn't know if he'd been noticed or not, as everything seemed to proceed like a normal day. "Hello? Uh I have some questions, for uh, whoever was back there... A While ago. Yeah." He began to panic a little internally.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:40 pm
Rolling her eyes as Rohan pressed her back against the wall of her home, she briefly glancing over to the boy calling over in her defense. "I'm fine Maxson, Rohan's a pest but his side effects only include mild annoyances." Lissandra them straightened her posture as he set her down, before brushing her collar off. He was truly the furthest thing from a gentleman in the whole galaxy. While his apology did startle her slightly, she was quick to shake it off.
"Well, here's an idea for you. Why not try to ask someone a simple question before lifting them off the ground?" Tsking mildly in annoyance, Lissandra slowly sat down onto the sidewalk with a sigh. Taking a nap sounded absolutely amazing. In fact everyone could probably use one after the day they'd had. "I did tell my group to come to Kagutsuchi and find me in a week if I wasn't back yet, which would've be yesterday... We might not actually have to go all the way back out to Seiya, because they're probably on their way here now. I just hope Natsumi isn't freaking out too much, because I broke my promise." Leaning back against her home as Rohan continued on, Liss allowed one of her eyebrows to slowly inch up. It seemed he hadn't figured out who the 'mother' was yet.
"Honestly Rohan, did you interrogate which ever warlord you fought at all? It should pretty obvious by now who's pulling the strings." She started nonchalantly, before pausing after scanning around the group to discover that everyone else looked just as lost.
"What-? Don't tell me I'm the only one who asked one of the warlords some basic questions..." At that point she was beginning to wonder how different each of the warlords were, and how each respect battle went. Had Lnna really turned out to be the only sensible one?
"There's no point in chasing after the two random warlords left, whoever they are. You best solution is to cut off the head to the organization, who I now know who is thanks to my final agreement with Lnna. However you should know the price of that favor is that I remain uninvolved in the final battle, though I don't think that'll matter too much. I'm also supposed to tell you guys to consider sparing her 'mother' on behalf of Lnna."
Glancing over to Leios, Liss purses her lips in thought. "I don't think it's a good idea to move out until everyone is accounted for, even if that's not tomorrow. Though your right, she definitely in Fuji at the moment. I guessing the loss of it has her a little distracted... Once she hears about the deaths of her 'children' she will probably come out of the shadows and hunt everyone down herself. But we could twist that to our advantage if we planned it right."
Naro
Naro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:57 pm
“Yes, everyone go back inside and just rest for the rest of the day... no more fighting for you guys” Kama opened the door and looked back at the teens “the library!? What in the world is he doing there? If only there was a way to contact him”

Rohan didn’t even bothered to turn to Liss as she explained. He didn’t care who the leader was, the only thing that mattered was to defeat her “Look Lissandra, both Warlords i fought are now dead... one is buried in the desert and the other one is probably a pile of ashes by now. So no i didn’t get to interrogate them.” Just then Rohan remember that he threw the Kiko book in the bushes when before he chased after ryuji. He quickly stood up and went over to get it “I’m lacking in my kiko ability... this book is the only thing that can make me better... or Jove” he said to himself. After flipping through the pages someone fought his attention. A paramedic “I was back there a while ago... is there problem?” He raised and eyebrow and closed the book. They can’t get the law involved... even if they defeated someone evil, they still killed him.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:36 am
"Well... There, there was a man. He was... Dead." Chusin didn't know what they were talking about, but it sounded serious. After listening to them, he knew this group was, in fact, a group of murderers. The one seemed to be out to kill for more, judging by his attitude. Chusin hoped he wasn't next. "I-I just... I just wanted to know what happened. Was it an accident?" Looking frightfully at the arms some of them carried, he already knew the answer. Nothing that large ever happened because of an accident, and never with armed people.

I'm gonna have to get someone with proper authority here... Chusin told himself, knowing this should be reported. He needed the full story first. He hoped this wasn't a mistake. Taking out a napkin, he wiped his face again, more soot, this time mixed with sweat, staining the cloth. "Just some simple answers, is all. I can get going after... Oh, please start with your names."
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:43 am
Errant Singularity wrote:Chusin could taste something in his mouth, like he was biting down on an old fork. Trying to open his eyes, he glimpsed light for a moment, before snapping them shut. Smoke filled the air, stinging at him harshly when he breathed or tried to see. Everything felt incredibly hot, even more than regular. Rolling over, he took a strip of cloth from inside his bag and rubbed his eyes. Soot covered the now dirty cloth. Feeling everything stiffen in protest, he forced himself to stand up. Looking around, one of his worst nightmares surrounded him- everything was burnt.

Shooting a bolt of lightning outwards in self defense, the rock around him began to glow red hot. After a moment, he gently patted his chest and calmed his nerves. He was an adult now, he couldn't break down every time everything exploded. Judging from the radius, something immense went off here, or someone. Jogging around, he found nobody in the ashes of nearby buildings, thankfully. He wasn't sure what he'd do, it's not like he could help much. Making his way to the middle of the blast zone, he found what he'd been looking for, but not what he wanted to see.

There was a charred corpse, looking like a dessert gone wrong. Turning around and puking, he shot the pile with a bolt out of instinct, like someone defending themself from an attacker. However, when he turned around, the world stopped spinning and his stomach settled. There was blood. Someone else had been here, recently. Probably whoever did this. This really wasn't his place to interfere, he was a student, not someone in the law... But, he couldn't just leave this unchecked. Someone was hurt, even if they may be a murderer he had to help somehow. Judging by the amount of blood, they may vry well be dead soon. He began to follow the blood.

After some minutes of walking, the trail began to thin out a bit, but he could hear something, or someone, off in the distance. Shifting around a corner, he almost jumped out of his skin. There was a man walking along, and he was definitely the one bleeding. He looked rather plain from here, black hair, an average complexion, but something was off about him. Trailing behind, Chusin was about to call out to him when he noticed there were others just ahead. Hiding behind a wall, he watched as everyone stood around. Sneaking forward, he tried to listen from here but nothing could be heard. Sitting down for a moment, he tried to calm his nerves. The man he was trailing went inside for a bit, giving him enough time to sit and think things through.

Surely they weren't the ones who killed that person, right? They didn't exactly look like killers, though he swore he saw a sword with one of them. Though, he hadn't seen a killer before, he'd seen dead people. Pictures of them, at least. None exactly like that back there. Committing himself to the act, he decided he'd knock on the door, and get some answers. Why was he doing this? It was going to be fine.

As he made his way over to the house, he was stopped dead in his tracks by more nerves. Standing in utter silence for a moment, he let out a tiny "H-hullo?" Before shaking his head and taking a step back. He saw the man he'd followed here, and he looked young- about Chusin's age. But, was he a killer? He didn't know if he'd been noticed or not, as everything seemed to proceed like a normal day. "Hello? Uh I have some questions, for uh, whoever was back there... A While ago. Yeah." He began to panic a little internally.

DannyGirl~ wrote:Rolling her eyes as Rohan pressed her back against the wall of her home, she briefly glancing over to the boy calling over in her defense. "I'm fine Maxson, Rohan's a pest but his side effects only include mild annoyances." Lissandra them straightened her posture as he set her down, before brushing her collar off. He was truly the furthest thing from a gentleman in the whole galaxy. While his apology did startle her slightly, she was quick to shake it off.
"Well, here's an idea for you. Why not try to ask someone a simple question before lifting them off the ground?" Tsking mildly in annoyance, Lissandra slowly sat down onto the sidewalk with a sigh. Taking a nap sounded absolutely amazing. In fact everyone could probably use one after the day they'd had. "I did tell my group to come to Kagutsuchi and find me in a week if I wasn't back yet, which would've be yesterday... We might not actually have to go all the way back out to Seiya, because they're probably on their way here now. I just hope Natsumi isn't freaking out too much, because I broke my promise."  Leaning back against her home as Rohan continued on, Liss allowed one of her eyebrows to slowly inch up. It seemed he hadn't figured out who the 'mother' was yet.
"Honestly Rohan, did you interrogate which ever warlord you fought at all? It should pretty obvious by now who's pulling the strings." She started nonchalantly, before pausing after scanning around the group to discover that everyone else looked just as lost.
"What-? Don't tell me I'm the only one who asked one of the warlords some basic questions..." At that point she was beginning to wonder how different each of the warlords were, and how each respect battle went. Had Lnna really turned out to be the only sensible one?
"There's no point in chasing after the two random warlords left, whoever they are. You best solution is to cut off the head to the organization, who I now know who is thanks to my final agreement with Lnna. However you should know the price of that favor is that I remain uninvolved in the final battle, though I don't think that'll matter too much. I'm also supposed to tell you guys to consider sparing her 'mother' on behalf of Lnna."
Glancing over to Leios, Liss purses her lips in thought. "I don't think it's a good idea to move out until everyone is accounted for, even if that's not tomorrow. Though your right, she definitely in Fuji at the moment. I guessing the loss of it has her a little distracted... Once she hears about the deaths of her 'children' she will probably come out of the shadows and hunt everyone down herself. But we could twist that to our advantage if we planned it right."

Naro wrote:“Yes, everyone go back inside and just rest for the rest of the day... no more fighting for you guys” Kama opened the door and looked back at the teens “the library!? What in the world is he doing there? If only there was a way to contact him”

Rohan didn’t even bothered to turn to Liss as she explained. He didn’t care who the leader was, the only thing that mattered was to defeat her “Look Lissandra, both Warlords i fought are now dead... one is buried in the desert and the other one is probably a pile of ashes by now. So no i didn’t get to interrogate them.” Just then Rohan remember that he threw the Kiko book in the bushes when before he chased after ryuji. He quickly stood up and went over to get it “I’m lacking in my kiko ability... this book is the only thing that can make me better... or Jove” he said to himself. After flipping through the pages someone fought his attention. A paramedic “I was back there a while ago... is there problem?” He raised and eyebrow and closed the book. They can’t get the law involved... even if they defeated someone evil, they still killed him.

Errant Singularity wrote:"Well... There, there was a man. He was... Dead." Chusin didn't know what they were talking about, but it sounded serious. After listening to them, he knew this group was, in fact, a group of murderers. The one seemed to be out to kill for more, judging by his attitude. Chusin hoped he wasn't next. "I-I just... I just wanted to know what happened. Was it an accident?" Looking frightfully at the arms some of them carried, he already knew the answer. Nothing that large ever happened because of an accident, and never with armed people.

I'm gonna have to get someone with proper authority here... Chusin told himself, knowing this should be reported. He needed the full story first. He hoped this wasn't a mistake. Taking out a napkin, he wiped his face again, more soot, this time mixed with sweat, staining the cloth. "Just some simple answers, is all. I can get going after... Oh, please start with your names."

Liss' response to him was pretty logical, something he should have thought of himself. He really was exhausted. "Yeah you're right, we should wait for Natsumi and Zach." When Liss mentioned interrogating the Warlords he realized he was guilty of not doing that either, "Yeah like Rohan said, I personally made sure Ryuji ended up as a pile of ashes. And the Lightning Warlord... well I'll just say she preferred a different type of conversation. Plus I got shot in the back after defeating her so I didn't have much of a chance to ask her anything. To be fair I wasn't planning on asking her anyway."

(This is the part where Chusin got within earshot)
Leios was eager to here what Lissandra had found out, but at that moment a tall paramedic came up to them who was about their age. It was obvious that this stranger was directing his questions to Leios, and what's more is that they were seemingly about the Fire Warlord's dead body and the burnt neighborhood. He quickly picked up on what Rohan was trying to do and added, "Back there? Do you mean where that crazy guy attacked Rohan and I? Who are you?" Leios' raised his brow when the paramedic began to ask even more questions and for their names, "How about you tell us your name first."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum