Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Knight Academy  - Page 14 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:53 pm
"This might take a while..." Clare bent down, fingers splayed out as she did, twelve hands picking Rel up like a toddler. Moving them one by one carefully, she covered Rel in her orbs, acts as a makeshift chair stretching from her own back. Rel wasn't as heavy as she had looked, which made the work easier. Turning towards the opposing way they came, she began to trudge off into the underbrush. "Keep a hand on that medal, don't wanna lose you your spot in the cabin..." She could envision it now, a nice dorm just like the ones back at school, relocated to the dull forest for them all. Sadly she wouldn't have time to draw while inside, at least not without the others seeing, and she definitely couldn't play her music... The outdoors seemed far more exciting.

As she walked, she felt a little shaking in her legs, likely due to the work from today... Though, she doubted as much, other tests took more of her and weren't tiring. "So your powers are based off of memories? That's new, only time I ran into that was one of the doctors I used to go to. Boring old man..." As she shook her head, she looked up into the air, where two clouds of dust were being raised from the same area. "Looks like something big's up that way... We should probably avoid it, definitely some dolts fighting over there."
Voca
Voca

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:47 am
Naro wrote:“Earlier? Oh! Don’t worry about it!” Oran had completely forgotten about it, but Divinity clearly didn’t. He laid against a tree trying to find a good explanation for Zion’s diss appearance “Zion... hmmmm yeah he’s my partner... and uhhh he’s around here... i think.” Oran could still win even without Zion but he decided to help Divinity before getting a badge for himself. While they talked he felt some vibrations through the tree, after that gust of wind hit them making Oran face the direction it came from “would you look at that...” the beasts roar echoed through the area making Oran smile “looks like we don’t have to go searching for one ignore those monsters.” He took a deep breath before getting into his fighting stance “10%” he whispered.
DannyGirl~ wrote:
Naro wrote:“Earlier? Oh! Don’t worry about it!” Oran had completely forgotten about it, but Divinity clearly didn’t. He laid against a tree trying to find a good explanation for Zion’s diss appearance “Zion... hmmmm yeah he’s my partner... and uhhh he’s around here... i think.” Oran could still win even without Zion but he decided to help Divinity before getting a badge for himself. While they talked he felt some vibrations through the tree, after that gust of wind hit them making Oran face the direction it came from “would you look at that...” the beasts roar echoed through the area making Oran smile “looks like we don’t have to go searching for one ignore those monsters.” He took a deep breath before getting into his fighting stance “10%” he whispered.
Divinity's posture relaxed slightly after hearing his quick reply, a faint smile lighting her delicate features. That was one of the reasons she truly loved Oran. Despite all her flaws, and all the times they fought, he simply carried on as if it were understandable. He was probably the only person she'd ever met who whole heartedly accepted her. She didn't believe there was anyone else so kind natured and forgiving. Not in the entire world. Snapping back into reality as the beast's roar filled the sky around them, Divinity quickly flew behind Oran and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Then I'll be your partner for now. Let's overcome this obstacle like we do everything else in life... Together." She urged softly, before finally moving back and taking position as well. If there was one person she knew how to support by now it was Oran, and she trusted him to protect her just as he always did.
Luella had drifted slightly away from the two, giving them the space they desired though in the mean time, Luella's mind ran circles, 'Is this mission safe?' She chewed on her lower lip promptly, it all felt surreal, just a couple of days ago - well not even a day really, an incident had already occurred and that was on school grounds, 'How safe will we truly be?' She inquired to herself once more with her back turned to the couple, her claw weapons dispersed into nothing as the concerns continued to raise in her mind.

Rudely, her thoughts were interrupted by the roar of a beast, flaring her nostrils slightly, she let a smile curve itself on her face, eyes glistening in sudden anticipation. Stretching her arms into air, her back straightened immediately, as a natural response, Luella's only response was, "tsk tsk" followed by her form changing into something much smaller, this time a black cat with her signature red eyes before running towards the beast
Voca
Voca

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 am
Errant Singularity wrote:Trying to discern what her partner was doing, Serenity began to hug up one of her dolls, a platypus with the spines of a porcupine instead of a tail. It had several holes clean through it, as if shot by something. Her hair instinctively slinked into it's head, securing the hairs inside of it's limbs, especially it's left leg, where a switchblade was hidden inside. One of her braids lengthening considerably, it began to insert itself into all of her dolls, slowly dragging them out. As a plastic jug of ball bearings spilled out, she frantically began to shove them anywhere she could, ranging from inside the bag and her dolls to in her combat boots. However, as she heard Heidi's response to her dolls coming out, she shot up, ball bearing flying everywhere as her hair turned jet black.

Stamping her foot, she shouted out loud enough for anyone to hear "You're not gonna make me hide my babies! That asshat Princerpill Suckswell already made me put away Godfrey and Jeremy and Fishbones, you're not taking my babies!" As she shouted, a decapitated head of a mannequin flung out of her bag and exploded in a burst, a stolen flash grenade going off inside of it. As the light subsided, Serenity was gone, only two dolls left in her place. On the lakes' surface she rowed along. She was using a pair of thermos lids as paddles powered by her hair, moving as fast as propellers off a real boat and her duffel bag, lined with metal on the inside to protect her dolls, as a makeshift canoe.

Humming to herself contentedly, none of her former rage showing, her hair having returned to it's usual blue. Serenity looked joyfully at the scenery around her as she paddled, imagining how it'd look with a bunch of concrete chunks or a large statue of the president around. No no, maybe a cell tower... Everyone loves those, one out here would make things way nicer. Digging into a slightly wrinkled peach, she made the most of her trip across the lake, admiring the chunk of black sparkly stuff on the nearing shore. Stopping her homemade propellers, she used two other braids to wring them out, then another those, and those, until finally it was distributed around her head. Shaking like a dog, she sprayed it everywhere and giggled like a child. Thudding against a rock, her head was dunked in the water, soaking it all over again, though she quickly fixed it by wringing it out in one massive braid then snapping it dry.

Looking towards Cassiopeia, she noticed the badge in the spirit's hands... She muttered to herself "It's a fake... Gotta be, Suckswell never makes anything easy..." Her braid shooting out into twelve separate version of itself, she snuck several large dolls into trees around, each of which contained at least one wireless speaker. Hiding herself behind a tree, she used three pairs of binoculars taped together to look around the corner at the celestial being. Pulling out a microphone, she took a breath in before turning it on.

Screeching like a banshee, three of the returning braids dropped off a doll each containing the same grenades that distracted Heidi. Grinning madly, wide eyed, hoping to see the spirit flinch, she began to call to it through the mic. "Why you looking in that thing, snake chick? Can't be that face, or that ugly hair of yours..." She shuddered and petted one of her braids, the entirety of her hair turning a light pink as she cuddled it gently before going back to work. "Why don't you just drop it, unless you want me carving up that gross sparkly glob you call a body?!? Or don't, it'd be my pleasure, you could gain something from losing a few pounds!"
Sammich wrote:
Faron wrote:
Sammich wrote:She grinned at the return high five, "Oh it's no big whoop, just got a nasty bruise that feels like I stubbed my toe but like on my whole body." It was only a dull ache that was sure to only get worse as the adrenaline faded. But now she just wanted to get out of this river.

She eased herself out of the water and onto her feet, gripping his stomach a bit. Once steadied she looks to her companion, "So... next step is getting back to camp..." She looked skyward, eyes squinting, the sky much brighter than her eyes were used to. She'd missed her sunglasses but it seemed unconventional to look for them in the river. She'd consider it a gift to those beavers, it eased her greatly to envision one of the little guys looking so stylish.

"Because I have no idea where we are." She admitted.

"Well it could have been worse, that dragon was tough." Drake admitted. "But so are you, so it was outmatched considering its outcome." He grinned.

He looked up into the sky as birds were disturbed from their perches in the distance. Others were still having their battles all around them. "Luckily for you, I have some animal instinct so finding our way to camp shouldn't be too difficult. I'm more concerned with others that might try and ambush us as we head back." Drake said.

He glanced around them, trying to see if he could pick up any human-like movement, but he felt like his mind was clogged with mud; he blamed the stardust. "So as soon as we catch our breath, we should head back."
"Aw thanks Drake, I like to think I can take a hit with flare and pizzazz," Miri joked. Sincerely he heavily doubted she would have been able to do any damage after the initial spearing. That's what teamwork was about right? When you're too slow you have you're dragon buddy maul the other dragon. "You're a pretty tough cookie too, you're gonna make it far in our line of work."

Miri nods in understanding, "Yeah we've been pretty lucky so far," she squints, "Knock on wood though." her gaze scans the tree line. She wasn't too afraid of being ambushed, Drake was perceptive and quick to draw, she had a couple of limb manifestations before she was running on fumes.

"Let's rumble then." She waded through the water to the shore, the longer they waited the likelier they'd be found. This year was ending up to be a lot more stressful than the last three years. She bit her lip, fantastic.

Errant Singularity wrote:Trying to discern what her partner was doing, Serenity began to hug up one of her dolls, a platypus with the spines of a porcupine instead of a tail. It had several holes clean through it, as if shot by something. Her hair instinctively slinked into it's head, securing the hairs inside of it's limbs, especially it's left leg, where a switchblade was hidden inside. One of her braids lengthening considerably, it began to insert itself into all of her dolls, slowly dragging them out. As a plastic jug of ball bearings spilled out, she frantically began to shove them anywhere she could, ranging from inside the bag and her dolls to in her combat boots. However, as she heard Heidi's response to her dolls coming out, she shot up, ball bearing flying everywhere as her hair turned jet black.

Stamping her foot, she shouted out loud enough for anyone to hear "You're not gonna make me hide my babies! That asshat Princerpill Suckswell already made me put away Godfrey and Jeremy and Fishbones, you're not taking my babies!" As she shouted, a decapitated head of a mannequin flung out of her bag and exploded in a burst, a stolen flash grenade going off inside of it. As the light subsided, Serenity was gone, only two dolls left in her place. On the lakes' surface she rowed along. She was using a pair of thermos lids as paddles powered by her hair, moving as fast as propellers off a real boat and her duffel bag, lined with metal on the inside to protect her dolls, as a makeshift canoe.

Humming to herself contentedly, none of her former rage showing, her hair having returned to it's usual blue. Serenity looked joyfully at the scenery around her as she paddled, imagining how it'd look with a bunch of concrete chunks or a large statue of the president around. No no, maybe a cell tower... Everyone loves those, one out here would make things way nicer. Digging into a slightly wrinkled peach, she made the most of her trip across the lake, admiring the chunk of black sparkly stuff on the nearing shore. Stopping her homemade propellers, she used two other braids to wring them out, then another those, and those, until finally it was distributed around her head. Shaking like a dog, she sprayed it everywhere and giggled like a child. Thudding against a rock, her head was dunked in the water, soaking it all over again, though she quickly fixed it by wringing it out in one massive braid then snapping it dry.

Looking towards Cassiopeia, she noticed the badge in the spirit's hands... She muttered to herself "It's a fake... Gotta be, Suckswell never makes anything easy..." Her braid shooting out into twelve separate version of itself, she snuck several large dolls into trees around, each of which contained at least one wireless speaker. Hiding herself behind a tree, she used three pairs of binoculars taped together to look around the corner at the celestial being. Pulling out a microphone, she took a breath in before turning it on.

Screeching like a banshee, three of the returning braids dropped off a doll each containing the same grenades that distracted Heidi. Grinning madly, wide eyed, hoping to see the spirit flinch, she began to call to it through the mic. "Why you looking in that thing, snake chick? Can't be that face, or that ugly hair of yours..." She shuddered and petted one of her braids, the entirety of her hair turning a light pink as she cuddled it gently before going back to work. "Why don't you just drop it, unless you want me carving up that gross sparkly glob you call a body?!? Or don't, it'd be my pleasure, you could gain something from losing a few pounds!"

At the ringing of the blasts Cassiopeia lifted herself from the rock, her expression unreadable through the stars that composed her but something in the way the starry being held herself was stark irritation. Her head looked too and fro, looking for the source of the noise. With no avail to the search from her single vantage point she raised her hands to the sky. Four stars descend from the heavens, Casseiopeia, still on her rock begins to laugh, high and melodic. The stars fall and four identical spirits appear, floating above the waters surface. They all begin to the laugh and the noise becomes omnipresent, seemingly echoing from the very sky. The original Cassiopeia floats out the join her clones on the waters surface, the lake becoming a roiling mass of waves. They dance in a mesmerizing circle, their movements swift and true. The lake beneath them still churns ferociously and the cackle on.
Heidi stopped in her tracks, she decided against attempting to stop her partner from doing something completely idiotic - this time, she'd use it to her advantage. That's at least what she thought before becoming completely disorientated due to the explosion, the force of the it even pushed Heidi slowly back.

She was speechless, she hadn't started with any high hopes of winning or accomplishing anything in this mission as a matter of fact, yet she still continued to decrease in morale at the actions of Serenity, they only seemed to make the situation worse as there wasn't only one spirit but rather five now, this was going to be a huge problem not only to herself but undoubtedly her partner too. At the mental mention of Serenity, Heidi's eyes paced between the spirits, the cackling and her partner which seemed to now be at the opposite side of the lake - Perhaps it could work?

The cackling itself wasn't too harsh, it was bearable considering that some days Heidi would spend hours having to review her own voice to see what sample suited the lyrics to her songs the best, though thinking about her recordings, an idea had simulated itself among her several worries, she could use this situation as an advantage. Heidi wasn't confident in her plan, but it was worth a shot, right? She polished her posture, situating her hand on her stomach, letting her eyelids fall 'til her mouth gaped, it started with humming until she found a beat in the cackling. She had observed that Casseiopeia was quite absorbed in her image, even distracted by it until Serenity's brash actions which caused the Spirit's concentration to return, so how about serenading? She wasn't serenading to profess her 'love' but to catch the attention, even if for a second, that's all she'd need.

Her eyes opened and closed as her voice reached notes which required notes to compete with the volume of the laughing, though after the initial struggle, Heidi was able to match the volume as her throat warmed up to it, hoping to 'seduce' the lady with empty compliments, even just a second was all that Heidi hoped for.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:43 am
Sammich wrote:
Errant Singularity wrote:Scraping mud off his shirt, Derek released miniature shock-waves off every inch of his body, snapping his clothes out, shooting water in every direction like bullets which pierced through the trees and rock like butter. "Next time you Sinaboys need recon, send someone other than me... I don't know, maybe someone with some stealth ability, or teleportation? Someone who doesn't rock the whole forest every time they use their powers?" He snapped at a man from S.I.N. on the other end of his cellphone, amazed he got service at the very edge of the lake area. As a scraping voice began to fill the area, and the lake boil like a pot, he decided he'd had enough of the lake. "Aight, I'm done talking for now. This area's turbulent, there was a twister here a bit ago. Everything got all shakey, stores past one hundred percent and I have a rocking to get out of me... Gonna see if these kids are as good as you all say. I still say we should go after Queenstand Academy if we wanna make a message, way more students attend that school." Slipping his cellphone into a little case, he zipped it shut and clipped it to his shirt.

Trudging through the underbrush, he felt something shake up ahead of his path. Seeing a cloud of dust puff into existence, Derek began to half heartedly jog to the clearing up ahead. When he got to his destination, he found four students standing around in pairs. One boy looked as if he had been taken hostage by some emo kid with purple eye contacts in... Wait no, he was just that colour, it also seemed he was glowing. He had a gun pointed at the other pair, who looked like tourists or foreigners in their furred outfits. As he was watching, the purple boy shot his gun at the other pair a few more times, then punched his hostage in the face, looking at his fist, which was covered in blood now, also streaming from the hostages nose. Were they negotiating? The girl looked at her partner, and that's when the glowing one moved.

Suddenly the emo kids eyes turned blue, lifting off the ground and flying at the other duo. He slapped the male on his chest, smearing blood on him before giving a thumbs up behind himself. He flew upwards, then tilted back, landing by the hostage again and punching him in the chest a little, obviously reiterating his terms to the other duo. What was so important about the ordinary looking boy? Why did the furred duo want him back?

Letting the rumble from his stomach well up, he transferred it through his veins and into his muscles, then out his right fist, pumping straight for the space between the four. Plates of dirt and rock went flying, exposing the root systems beneath which soon followed, expanding outward till the shockwave bit into the four students. As the ground under them grave way, flying into the air as well, Derek sighed aloud and looked up at the clouds. "Beating up kids... How boring..." The forest in the direction he had looked ignited with force, trees splintering in the wave and blowing away like toothpicks in a hurricane. At the end of the line he was making, another pair could be seen in the distance, standing near a beaver dam.

As Miri moved through the trees, following Drake's lead her waterlogged boots squelched and her ribcage began to ache. She urged herself onward silently, not wanting to disturb Drake's sensitive hearing more than her obnoxious footwear already did. And all the while she urged herself on with ideas of how homey the inside of that cabin could be. She saw a smokestack, definitely had a fire place. She envisioned herself swaddled in a blanket beside it, a roaring fire in the heart. Mmm cozy.

But first they had to get to the campsite and Miri kept a passive eye on Drake's posture, any note that may indicate where an enemy would come from.

She stopped the thought as it formed. 'Enemy', her thoughts were starting to sound like her fathers words. These were her classmates, this was just some silly (if not difficult) exercise formulated by Theo. No matter how much this school liked to pit their student body against each other Miri refused to let the mindset settle in, what use was rivalry and competition in this setting when real threats lurked outside the school gates.

"How much farther do you..." she began the inquiry to Drake, but the words faded as a tectonic motion beneath her made her nauseous. Her attunement with the earth, especially shale and clay, gave her reasonable vantage over the vibrations in the ground nearby. Nothing to fancy, she could only sense people within thirty feet maximum, that was if she really focused. But the quaking she felt was so sudden, so powerful she fought the urge to be sick as her brain seemed to rattle in her skull. She clamped her mouth over her hand as her face went pallid. Who in there class had this ability? Or maybe it was one of Theo's larger spirits?

She tugged on the sleeve of Drake's coat, he probably already sensed whatever was ahead, "Somethings ahead- something large or- very powerful." She warned, her voice shaking.

Drake stopped when Miri pulled on his sleeve, he had sensed the tremors as well but hadn't quite hit him how powerful they were until this moment. The first wave was followed by tremors in the air and sounds of rumbling in the distance. This event felt too sudden. . . as if it had fallen out of the sky, and frankly it felt too powerful to be a students. Then again he was stuck in a class that was mostly seniors that were all quite powerful. How had he gotten stuck in this class again? Drake reflected to the year before, but shook his head, he really had to get out of the habit of going on random tangents.

"Yeah, I felt it too Miri. And what ever it is, my gut is telling me that it would be best if we avoided what ever or who ever is up ahead." He looked up at the tree tops. "Wait here." He leapt up into a nearby tree and scrambled up to the top until he could poke his head out of the trees.

Not far from their position the earth might as well have sneezed, dirt and rocks were flying into the air and trees were falling over. Birds rushed into the air trying to escape the madness, but even they were too slow to escape the attack. True this year they had some powerful people in the class, but Drake was sure they didn't have anyone that would cause this catastrophic damage: much less with this exercise, such an attack could potentially harm their partner!

Drake dropped back out of the trees and to the ground in a crouch, sitting there for a moment thinking. "Things don't look good, I'm not sure what's going on exactly, all I know is that we want to avoid it. We'll change our course just a bit . . . " He stood and turned to his partner. "But be prepared just in case this doesn't work out."
ConradCorax

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 pm
Shion pants slightly feeling strained from the seal. Sora's envy bitterly burned in the back of Shions mind seeming to still hold a consciousness enough to pay attention. Looking up, Shion catches the crow up in the sky in the corner of sight. Letting out a groan, Shion stares up seeing it descend suddenly transforming back into a woman. A chill went down Shion's spine seeing all the birds scattered around the old woman. Lifting a hand to wave, Shion felt a burden burning deep down. A guilt for the little spectacle Sora managed to cause in the meantime. Shion bows slightly seeing the older woman meeting each others sight.

"Yes I am a student here, but i have hardly gotten a chance to meet anyone on the campus. Maybe I could help you find the principle as well. I need to meet him anyway to properly start my introduction into the courses here."
Naro
Naro

Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:03 am
The beast was huge and it totally looked strong, but it was nothing less than he expected. Mr.Theo must Ben really powerful to be able to summon such a beast, not onely did he summon this one but a few others. The roar made Oran back up a bit while he looked around to form a plan. His attention was caught by the small black cat “what a brave little thing” he looked over to the side because their was some other commotion going on with the other students... they must be going all out with the beast. So Oran shouldn’t hold back either “25%” He said as he dashed over to a three and wrapped his arms around it. He started pulling the tree until he ripped it out of the ground with its roots. He took a deep breath then put the tree on his shoulder and held it like a spear “don’t get in the way kitty” he said as he threw the tree with ease towards the beast. “Make sure to stay way from it range Divinity!”
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:39 pm
Voca wrote:
DannyGirl~ wrote:
Divinity's posture relaxed slightly after hearing his quick reply, a faint smile lighting her delicate features. That was one of the reasons she truly loved Oran. Despite all her flaws, and all the times they fought, he simply carried on as if it were understandable. He was probably the only person she'd ever met who whole heartedly accepted her. She didn't believe there was anyone else so kind natured and forgiving. Not in the entire world. Snapping back into reality as the beast's roar filled the sky around them, Divinity quickly flew behind Oran and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Then I'll be your partner for now. Let's overcome this obstacle like we do everything else in life... Together." She urged softly, before finally moving back and taking position as well. If there was one person she knew how to support by now it was Oran, and she trusted him to protect her just as he always did.
Luella had drifted slightly away from the two, giving them the space they desired though in the mean time, Luella's mind ran circles, 'Is this mission safe?' She chewed on her lower lip promptly, it all felt surreal, just a couple of days ago - well not even a day really, an incident had already occurred and that was on school grounds, 'How safe will we truly be?' She inquired to herself once more with her back turned to the couple, her claw weapons dispersed into nothing as the concerns continued to raise in her mind.

Rudely, her thoughts were interrupted by the roar of a beast, flaring her nostrils slightly, she let a smile curve itself on her face, eyes glistening in sudden anticipation. Stretching her arms into air, her back straightened immediately, as a natural response, Luella's only response was, "tsk tsk" followed by her form changing into something much smaller, this time a black cat with her signature red eyes before running towards the beast

Naro wrote:The beast was huge and it totally looked strong, but it was nothing less than he expected. Mr.Theo must Ben really powerful to be able to summon such a beast, not onely did he summon this one but a few others. The roar made Oran back up a bit while he looked around to form a plan. His attention was caught by the small black cat “what a brave little thing” he looked over to the side because their was some other commotion going on with the other students... they must be going all out with the beast. So Oran shouldn’t hold back either “25%” He said as he dashed over to a three and wrapped his arms around it. He started pulling the tree until he ripped it out of the ground with its roots. He took a deep breath then put the tree on his shoulder and held it like a spear “don’t get in the way kitty” he said as he threw the tree with ease towards the beast. “Make sure to stay way from it range Divinity!”
(Miri and Oran should have a tree throwing contest sometime lololol)

-CETUS-
The serpentine creature continues onward with it's slow approach, seemingly unawares of the upcoming threats. It cry wanes and there is silence for a moment, as Oran hoists the timber high and throws it, aimed right onto the snout of the creature. As it becomes aware it's cry grows again, in an attempt to dodge it veers downward into the ground.

It's speed picks up as it writhes and panics, the tree making contact with the lower half of it's long torso, the root system of the tree scrapes against the celestial hide, the starry matter steaming off the creature as it shrieks.

It's maw opens wide as it makes contact with the earth and skids across the ground directly towards Oran.

Avariel Flos wrote:
Drake stopped when Miri pulled on his sleeve, he had sensed the tremors as well but hadn't quite hit him how powerful they were until this moment. The first wave was followed by tremors in the air and sounds of rumbling in the distance. This event felt too sudden. . . as if it had fallen out of the sky, and frankly it felt too powerful to be a students. Then again he was stuck in a class that was mostly seniors that were all quite powerful. How had he gotten stuck in this class again? Drake reflected to the year before, but shook his head, he really had to get out of the habit of going on random tangents.

"Yeah, I felt it too Miri. And what ever it is, my gut is telling me that it would be best if we avoided what ever or who ever is up ahead." He looked up at the tree tops. "Wait here." He leapt up into a nearby tree and scrambled up to the top until he could poke his head out of the trees.

Not far from their position the earth might as well have sneezed, dirt and rocks were flying into the air and trees were falling over. Birds rushed into the air trying to escape the madness, but even they were too slow to escape the attack. True this year they had some powerful people in the class, but Drake was sure they didn't have anyone that would cause this catastrophic damage: much less with this exercise, such an attack could potentially harm their partner!

Drake dropped back out of the trees and to the ground in a crouch, sitting there for a moment thinking. "Things don't look good, I'm not sure what's going on exactly, all I know is that we want to avoid it. We'll change our course just a bit . . . " He stood and turned to his partner. "But be prepared just in case this doesn't work out."

"Aye sir," she replied, her voice shaky as she still felt nausea consume her. Miriam tried to take Drake's logic to heart. But the tremors had been so powerful, she hadn't even felt anything like it when Magnus and Zion had fought. Then again, she tried to reason with herself, she barely knew what anyone in her class was capable of, like the blue haired girl with the braids or that small girl with the distance stare. The sudden realization of her subpar knowledge distracted her from the waves of illness she felt coming on, the color began to return to her cheeks.

"Alright... keep moving... be quiet..." she whispered a list to herself, "try no to throw up." She was left alone at the base of the tree for just a moment but the silence, the state of being alone, was deafening. She longed for a different type of solitude in the school gardens and their warmth, a hot coffee and a book, anything would do. She crossed her arms and tried to keep worries at bay. She was starting to lose her cool, that was no good.

As soon as Drake returned she exhaled in relief as he told her what he surveyed. "Let's keep moving then, don;t want to get caught up in it." She forced her usual confidence and pushed forward. She made grabbing motions with her hands, facing downward, ready for anything to pop out of the woods.

ConradCorax wrote:Shion pants slightly feeling strained from the seal. Sora's envy bitterly burned in the back of Shions mind seeming to still hold a consciousness enough to pay attention. Looking up, Shion catches the crow up in the sky in the corner of sight. Letting out a groan, Shion stares up seeing it descend suddenly transforming back into a woman. A chill went down Shion's spine seeing all the birds scattered around the old woman. Lifting a hand to wave, Shion felt a burden burning deep down. A guilt for the little spectacle Sora managed to cause in the meantime. Shion bows slightly seeing the older woman meeting each others sight.

"Yes I am a student here, but i have hardly gotten a chance to meet anyone on the campus. Maybe I could help you find the principle as well. I need to meet him anyway to properly start my introduction into the courses here."

Moira poises her hand under her chin, intrigue on her aging features. "Hm, yes 'tis the season for fresh blood on campus." She laughs at her own wording. "Well lass I'll help you find the principle, he shan't be far, else he's got some explaining to do." She cracks another smile. One of her crows lands on her shoulder, eyeing the young woman, it's beady eyes piercing.

"My name is Moira, Moira Maxwell! The principle is my husband." She uttered the last phrase behind her hand as if it were some kind of scandal rather than basic knowledge. "What's your name lass? May as well get acquainted. Oh! Do you like ginger snaps?" She asks, rifling through her cloak for the tupperware.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:05 pm
Silver grabs Yvette’s hand as they ran off thankfully he gave the medal to Yvette and hid inside of her clothes as he made sure to escape the others as they are a far distance away from the fight as Silver winced from overusing his abilities as he collapsed to the ground as the effects of overusing his ice abilities has caught up to him making him unable to move his body anymore as he looks at Yvette “Go...I will slow you down...my body...I...” Looks away annoyed that he has been weakened by this.
Naro
Naro

Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 pm
A man walked around his small cell that canceled out his powers so he wouldn’t escape. His cell was actually at the bottom of the ocean, because his a very dangerous person. He spends his time reading or thinking about the past... about the fight against Adam Maxwell... that fight that changed their lives forever. The hall that connects his cell with the entrance of his cell was quite noisy today. Maybe the guards were fighting or something? Then everything went quiet... his door open slowly and behind there was a man... the darkness from the hall didn’t let Gregory see his face. The man extended his hand and said “Come... you can have your revenge if you come with me...”. There was something off about this man, he even made Gregory doubt wether he should go or not. After a few seconds of thinking about it he agreed and followed him.

A week later...
“S.I.N? Geez... everything has changed. I should be glad though... i finally get to see Adam again, and this time things won’t go like they did in the past.” He said to himself as he stood waiting on a mountaintop. According to the information he got Maxwell was gonna be on a bus with a bunch of kid for some field trip, but he needed to wait for the other one... a few more minutes past and Derek finally attack. That was his signal! He used his power to quickly reach Maxwell and the teacher “Long time no see... Heavy weather” he said as he approached them from behind but kept his distance from the group.

Maxwell stayed looking forward even after hearing Dooms voice “Gregory... should you be in your cell? If i remember correctly you still have 178 years more years” he turned to see his old enemy. “If you’re here for a fight then you’re wasting your time Gregory... I’m no longer a fighter, thanks to you. Also the years have no been treating me kindly... turn yourself. Our dispute was over years ago”
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:54 pm
Divinity appreciated the distance Luella put between herself and Oran, though also felt mildly guilty by the gesture. After overreacting earlier, Luella probably felt she had no choice but to do so it she wanted to stay in good terms with her partner, and she didn't want that. She really had to work on her jealousy issues. At the end of the day, Divinity trusted Oran more than anything else. The young woman wanted to ensure she always acted accordingly. Especially in group situations. Luella hadn't chosen them, she was stuck with them... And Divinity knew she wasn't making that partnership any easier for the younger girl. She seemed like a nice person, not the type to hit on a boy who was taken. Hopefully the blonde could get her to give them another chance. Even if it was just for the day it was better to be friends than mutual annoyances.
When the beast sprang into action, Divinity flinched before immediately distancing herself as Oran instructed. However Luella was apart of the equation she wasn't used to. An unknown variable if you would. Speaking frankly her reaction utterly terrified Divinity. Watching in horror as she morphed into a tiny kitten, the blonde could hardly stop herself from flying forward to grab her. "Luella, be careful!" She called out frantically, praying the girl could morph into something stronger before colliding with the giant foe. Hopefully their teach was carefully observing the groups from afar, ensuring no fatal injuries ensued.
Voca
Voca

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:29 am
Naro wrote:A man walked around his small cell that canceled out his powers so he wouldn’t escape. His cell was actually at the bottom of the ocean, because his a very dangerous person. He spends his time reading or thinking about the past... about the fight against Adam Maxwell... that fight that changed their lives forever. The hall that connects his cell with the entrance of his cell was quite noisy today. Maybe the guards were fighting or something? Then everything went quiet... his door open slowly and behind there was a man... the darkness from the hall didn’t let Gregory see his face. The man extended his hand and said “Come... you can have your revenge if you come with me...”. There was something off about this man, he even made Gregory doubt wether he should go or not. After a few seconds of thinking about it he agreed and followed him.

A week later...
“S.I.N? Geez... everything has changed. I should be glad though... i finally get to see Adam again, and this time things won’t go like they did in the past.” He said to himself as he stood waiting on a mountaintop. According to the information he got Maxwell was gonna be on a bus with a bunch of kid for some field trip, but he needed to wait for the other one... a few more minutes past and Derek finally attack. That was his signal! He used his power to quickly reach Maxwell and the teacher “Long time no see... Heavy weather” he said as he approached them from behind but kept his distance from the group.

Maxwell stayed looking forward even after hearing Dooms voice “Gregory... should you be in your cell? If i remember correctly you still have 178 years more years” he turned to see his old enemy. “If you’re here for a fight then you’re wasting your time Gregory... I’m no longer a fighter, thanks to you. Also the years have no been treating me kindly... turn yourself. Our dispute was over years ago”
Vala sat idly, reading over her plan for the semester, her interest not peaked about the battles that were occurring around her, this was her free time essentially as she had not prepared for this activity. Unlike the rest of her life, planned to a T, exactly when she should leave her apartment and when she should come back, it was all coordinated in a way that allowed her to live peacefully and these moments where she had freedom had never come.

A shiver ran down her spine; the voice ran in her ears, her index just tracing over the plan for the second week, though she was snapped into motion after Mr Maxwell responded, Vala accordingly rose from her chair, her posture straight with a calm expression, "There's no need for a fight, I'd like you to leave the forest grounds before this unnecessarily gets violent" Her voice held some authority, though she tried not to be provoking, her curls resting on her shoulders, her head tilted slightly upwards due to the man's height. She was within range to neutralise him however she wished to avoid conflict - not today.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:14 am
Errant Singularity wrote:
"Can't ignore reality forever in there kid..." Derek launched himself forward, landing beside Silvers' construct. Raising up two hands, he aimed them for it, releasing a rumble from his gut outwards, directing it into the ice. Remembering the other two, he stamped downwards, releasing a wave of energy towards them through the ground. As dirt flew and rocks exploded, a cone began to stretch out from Varen and Yataka's position, going well off into the distance, trees toppling where he had shot. "So what's your stories? Orphans saved by some hero from a burning building? Watched a 'villain' kill your parents and swore vengeance? Just using heroism for fame and fortune, or is it really an outlet for your true nature? Well, which is it?" Turning to look at Varen and Yataka, Derek's eyes were covered quickly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Thanks I guess."  Clare replied to Magnus' comment, raising up two fingers from her hoodie, her orbs springing from where Magnus had been standing, changing into hands and grabbing the medal and Rel. Floating the both of them over, She flopped them both on the ground. Nudging  Rel with the heel of her boot, she asked her "You okay to walk or did that drag it all out of you?" She watched after Magnus to make sure he wasn't up to something, but it seemed fine enough. Too bad she hadn't seen much of his power, Theo seemed to have gone easy on them this year. Either that or Rel's powers were just that strong... Suddenly, the memory of her lost apples returned, flumping Clare onto her butt as she let out a long sad sigh. "We should probably get going, a few of the groups are likely looking to take badges from people who've already fought. And I don't wanna have to work to win this thing."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Using his blue aura, Varen flew over the ground and blinked his aura away mid-flight. Opening one eye, it turned brilliant gold, a smaller aura than before erupting out, as he opened the other, it turned crimson, blades of red protruding from his aura as well. Slamming his foot into the man's face, Varen shouted at him "Who are you? You're not a teacher, how'd you get in, and what do you want? Stop prattling like some idiot already!" Landing on the ground, he kicked attempted to trip Derek at the feet, but his kick didn't move his legs at all. Raising a knee, he connected it with Derek's stomach, putting all the force he could in his fifty percent aura into it. However, all that happened was the shirt waved, his flesh didn't even seem to move... Hopping backwards twice, he got himself ready for whatever counterattack the man had, arms raised up and fists at the ready.

Derekjay2000 wrote:
Falling through the air before being caught by Clare, her body lay limp as she was plopped down. Blood ran down her nose as she lay weakly on the ground, "...I really don't like that memory..." she muttered. She heard Magnus walk away as he offered his congratulations, letting her head roll towards Magnus' direction she offered a small smile and spoke quietly "Man, what a nice guy. Letting us keep the medal..."
Reaching her hand out, and running it over the ground slowly. She eventually grabbed onto the medal, pulling it close to her. Waving her other hand at Clare, a gesture for wanting to be picked up "...I would...appreciate some help please..."

With his hands in his pockets Magnus walked slowly through the forest towards the camp, all sense of urgency gone. There was a still a chance to get a medal from one of the remaining beasts or by taking it from another pair, but he wasn't feeling it anymore. That was until the forest floor shook beneath him and he fell face first into the ground because his hands were stuck in his pockets. "It might just be my street-sense, but this feels like a good fight waiting to happen. It's just a little odd though because I don't recall any of the astral projections looking that heavy." The shaking continued and he could hear the sound of several trees cracking and rocks grinding against each other. Magnus walked forward several steps until there was a clear line of sight between the trees in the direction of the source. Kneeling down in a sprinter's position, electricity visibly built up in his feet and legs before he shot off like a bullet. Running through the forest at very high speeds he kept his forward momentum by avoiding trees in his path as closely as possible, often grazing them slightly as he passed by.

In moments he was close enough to realize something was wrong with the scene he had just intruded on. His attempt to slowdown sent him just past the trespasser and the other students, the soles of his shoes smoking from the friction on the ground as he skidded to a halt. He saw that icey-dude Silver pulling the Russian exchange student, Yvette, away from the battlefield with him. Varen and the freshman Yataka were there too. Varen seemed to be cautiously waiting out of reach of the man. Magnus slowly walked back towards the three that were still there, noticing that the ground nearby seemed to have been pushed aside by some blast. Trees were toppled too. He wondered if the stranger had done this. He called out to his two classmates, "So who's this fool?" Magnus wasn't too worried, he was still pretty fresh because he didn't have to do much in the fight against Perseus. However he had very little information of the situation and had no clue what this guy's power was. The man was at the very least capable of shaking the forest with his ability, but the jury would still be out until Magnus saw it with his own eyes. That was at least the way he liked to approach things.
Sammich
Sammich

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:16 pm
Naro wrote:A man walked around his small cell that canceled out his powers so he wouldn’t escape. His cell was actually at the bottom of the ocean, because his a very dangerous person. He spends his time reading or thinking about the past... about the fight against Adam Maxwell... that fight that changed their lives forever. The hall that connects his cell with the entrance of his cell was quite noisy today. Maybe the guards were fighting or something? Then everything went quiet... his door open slowly and behind there was a man... the darkness from the hall didn’t let Gregory see his face. The man extended his hand and said “Come... you can have your revenge if you come with me...”. There was something off about this man, he even made Gregory doubt wether he should go or not. After a few seconds of thinking about it he agreed and followed him.

A week later...

Voca wrote:

A week later...

Vala sat idly, reading over her plan for the semester, her interest not peaked about the battles that were occurring around her, this was her free time essentially as she had not prepared for this activity. Unlike the rest of her life, planned to a T, exactly when she should leave her apartment and when she should come back, it was all coordinated in a way that allowed her to live peacefully and these moments where she had freedom had never come.

A shiver ran down her spine; the voice ran in her ears, her index just tracing over the plan for the second week, though she was snapped into motion after Mr Maxwell responded, Vala accordingly rose from her chair, her posture straight with a calm expression, "There's no need for a fight, I'd like you to leave the forest grounds before this unnecessarily gets violent" Her voice held some authority, though she tried not to be provoking, her curls resting on her shoulders, her head tilted slightly upwards due to the man's height. She was within range to neutralise him however she wished to avoid conflict - not today.

Theo has barely even glanced at his fellow faculty since the trials began. His focus on his students was unbreakable, or so he thought. Just as he was eager to keep an eye on the fight between Cassiopeia and Serenity, a familiar voice strikes him and shakes his focus. The observation nebula flickers out as Theo jumps to his feet. His brow furrows as a rare hostility surges through him.

Theo takes pride that his students are so efficient, that leaves him room for focus to defend himself if he must. Theo side eyes the principle, they shouldn't have to worry, have trust in the Mr. Maxwell. But the new teacher still did.

He also casts a look into Vala's direction as she addresses him confidently. Between the four of them they should be able to hold him subdue him. But why would he come here if he could easily be outnumber.

He's not alone

The idea pounds through Theo's veins, a swift moment of fear for his students and rage at the attackers urges him to shoot Doom a glare and then burst into a sprint towards the treeline.

He sends out a message to Cassiopeia and Cetus, the only remaining spirits to change their objective.

--------------------------------------

In her frenzy Cassiopeia suddenly quiets, her form flickering until it becomes only one form again. The surface of the lake lies still.

"You are not safe." A hallowed voice echoes to her assailants.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:54 pm
Hearing the voice of Theo over her own cackling, Serenity halted, shocked that he'd speak during an assignment. Rocking in her tiny boat, she nearly fell in, but reached down into her bag and pulled out an inflation tube, pulling a cord and bringing it to life rapidly. As everything stilled, she looked to the spirit and called out "What's that supposed to mean? What is it Uncle Ted?" Worry crept into her voice, and her hair turned a light yellow as it coiled around her like a constrictor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the opening of 'Sparta' by Sabaton came out, Derek reached into his pouch and answered the phone, only hearing a prerecorded message; "Burnt Bridges lead to Doom". As he let out a tiny vibration, less than a hand grenade, the phone shattered to pieces. A burner for this job, he looked back at the kids as another passed by, and another two fled. "Can't even stand up for yourselves? And you call yourselves heroes!" Derek called after Silver and Yvette, turning his back on them and looking at Varen ahead of him. "What about you kids?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Moving in a semicircle, Varen maneuvered behind Derek as he spoke, mid word he kicked off the ground with his hands, slamming both soles of his feet into Derek's head before grabbing on with one hand around his throat, slamming a knee into his spine with full force. Driving his left foot into the ground, he lifted Derek off the ground and into the air, slamming him down onto an exposed rock plate, all the while the word 'kids' finishing. Sliding backwards, he reassumed his previous stance, waiting for a counterstrike still.

"A good effort at least," was all the man replied before it felt like the world tilted, then collapsed under Varen, the ground sliding into a crater emanating from the man.

"You feeling any better? Clare asked, looking back at Rel as she floated behind on her orbs. Another two working as platforms just under her feet, letting her move faster, Clare made their way back to the area the twister had started, to get their reward. She was still feeling confused, half of her felt like the girl had been there forever, and the other half still regarded her as a stranger. All she knew what this exercise was getting boring, too much moving around involved. As she followed the path of destruction left by the twister, easily tracked as they had landed near it before it's dispersal, she came upon a familiar clearing. Raising the crumpled medal, which she gingerly took from Rel's hands before letting the orbs flop her on the ground, she called out to the teachers "I finished the assignm-" Her eyes fell to a newcomer they all seemed to be staring at. Something about his presence felt off putting, all of her orbs instinctively floating closer to her.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:53 pm
Zion crept swiftly through the dense shrubbery and flora that blanketed the grounds, cutting through leaves and branches with the knives on his gauntlets. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead as he made his way toward the edge of the forest, 'If he's on schedule, and what I've gathered is really true, then he must've gotten to Principal Maxwell already...' he told himself, using this newfound sense of alarm to fuel his trek as he quickened his pace. Abruptly, he stopped in his tracks and shifted his gaze to his gauntlets, "Wait, why the hell am I walking around cutting through bushes like a useless little lamb when I got these on my arms?" he joked, aiming his left blade at the top of the trees and firing it into the stiff bark. Zion then propelled himself upwards, and while midair, fired off his right blade into the next tree, using his whips as ropes to swing through the forest with notably more efficiency than scrounging through the forest like Bear Grylls.

Nearing the end of the treeline, he bent down behind the cover of a group of plants and looked forward toward the campgrounds, spotting his target quite easily, given that Doom had already found his way to the teachers. He cursed under his breath at the tornado which had launched him all the way to the other end of that God-forsaken forest before dashing out of the woodlands, keeping to the edges and making his way behind one of the cabins dotting the main camp. He peeked his head out from the back, spotting clearly now the man responsible for putting old man Maxwell out of commission. Zion felt his heart jump, as he planted his foot hesitantly in front of him, preparing to make a break toward the villain while he was still occupied with the teachers. 'Focus, you idiot. You haven't been training three years non-stop for nothing. If you can add Doom to your kill-count, you'll be untouchable. Not even Maxwell will be able to boss you around anymore,' he reassured himself, taking another step to accelerate himself into a blurring sprint across the grounds with steps light enough that they sounded no louder than the beating of a Hummingbird's wings and with form impeccable enough that he would've fit in right at home with a pack of Cheetahs. Suddenly, mid-sprint, an intense and undeniable feeling of dread washed over him. The same feeling of dread you get when you go on stage to perform, and then blank out despite every grueling minute spent drilling your routine. The same feeling of dread as getting a test handed to you in what seems to be a foreign language, and then remembering that this is Calculus, not Spanish. Mid-sprint, mere meters away from Doom itself, Zion had such a brutal realization that it caused his legs to turn to stone as he stopped completely. With a mortified expression painted on his face, he barely managed to register that in his frantic rush toward the epicenter of the conflict, he had absolutely forgotten to even consider what his plan would be once he got to Doom.

And so, he stood there, paralyzed, right behind quite possibly the most deadly and infamous Villain to ever roam the planet. Well, at least once he was dead he would be able to apologize to that one kid he killed back at the Academy last year.

Who was he kidding, Zion knew damn well that he wouldn't end up in the same place as that boy.
Naro
Naro

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:52 pm
Doom ignored everyone but Maxwell. His eyes were just on Maxwell... no one was gonna take his revenge away from him... not the police or even S.I.N “Oh Weather... you know how this has to end, with one of us laying on the ground.”

“Wait Ms.Vala... and you too Mr.Theo. You should both know what his power is, we should get too carefree around him” he turned around to see the students that made it back from their assignment “Ms.Clare stay away. I don’t want you guys to get hurt” He then turned back to doom.

“You have guts to look away from the enemy, but i am not backing off... I’ll kill anyone that gets in the way of my revenge” speaking of that, he noticed someone tried to sneak up on him. Though Doom was well aware of his presence. He let out a small chuckle as he looked back. It was just a child, but that didn’t matter to Doom “hesitation is your worst enemy kid. You weren’t confident in yourself. Maybe i wouldn’t be able to dodge your attack... or maybe you would’ve died sooner” Doom dismantled himself to a molecular level and phased through Zion’s body then assembled behind the boy “You should let the adult handle this kid” he wrapped his hand around his neck but didn’t choke him “so what would it be Weather? No... Adam! Are you going to let this child die or are you gonna come and fight me?”

“Gregory stop this at once!” Dark clouds started forming on the sky, covering the sun. The wind started blowing and thunder soon followed “Let the kid go!”
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:02 pm
From a position behind them all, Clare observed the scenario unfolding; This 'Doom' was apparently able to make himself incorporeal at will, an excellent defense. Addervein came in to attack, though he didn't wait as she had to watch him. No doubt he'd be able to avoid Zion's poison spikes and his bladed weapons with his power, meaning his only move would be to release gas, endangering his allies around. Without intent to kill, you could never hope to take on someone above your level. Grunting in annoyance at having to actually tax herself, Clare raised her hands, fingers spread towards Doom. As her orbs shot through the air like bullets, they formed into the shape of hands. Predicting Dooms move, she aimed squarely for Addervein through him, to catch and send him flying away from the main. Two of the hands were already set up on Rel, to carry her away from danger the moment Zion was safe.
Atlas
Atlas

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:38 pm
Yataka sat back, watching as Varen attacked the newcomer, knowing it wouldn't end well. AS soon as Derek began his counterattack, Yataka acted. Taking advantage of the blood he had left on Varen once again, he quickly teleported his partner away from the danger. Varen reappeared right next to Yataka, back on his feet. “We can't fight him.” was all Yataka said as he placed his hand on the other students shoulder, hoping he wouldn't attempt another attack. It wasn't until now that Yataka had noticed that the other two students had already fled, which was probably the best option.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some time, the wound that Nagare had suffered at the beginning of the forest event had finally healed. Groggily opened his eyes, not yet aware about anything that had happened since he fell unconscious. Ignoring the lingering pain from his wound, he slowly rose to his feet, attempting to get his bearings. Last he saw, he had been thrown into the forest by a tornado, and now he was just outside of the forest. At first it seemed like he was alone, but it didn't take him long to spot the robot that he had seen occasionally on campus. “Where are we?” He spoke, holding a hand over the spot where his wounds had been. Before the janitor, or whatever he was, could reply, Nagare’s attention was stolen by something in the forest. An attack that felt strangely similar to that of the guy who he had fought and lost to earlier. By now, he had realized his wounds had healed, and knew the pain would soon subside as well. ‘Let's try again..’ He thought to himself as he attempted to activate his power. From his back, two large, grotesque masses of flesh began to protrude, taking the form of wings. It almost seemed like something from a horror movie. With one swift flap, he launched into the air above the forest. Flapping once more, he shot off towards the source of the attack. He soon spotted several students, including Magnus, his partner. He quickly began to descend, landing next to his upperclassmen partner. “Yo. Sorry for being late. I stopped for a nap” He joked, hoping that Magnus wouldn’t question it. Though, he had a feeling that magnus wouldn't have cared either way. Though, the tattered and bloodstained clothes may have raised some alarms with the other students. “So what’s this bozo doing here?” He asked, recalling his earlier fight with Derek once more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before he could reply, the injured student had already shot off into the sky. Epsilon had considered catching him and restraining him, but decided against it, as the student seemed to be in a much better condition. The robot began to make his way back to where he had left Maxwell, still wondering why the principal had asked if he had brought lunches. Though, once he arrived and spotted the newcomer who had confronted Maxwell, the thought quickly vanished into the recesses of his mind. Immediately, he increased the strength of the gravity around Doom, attempting to hold him in place without using too much power. “Whats going on here?” He asked as he moved towards Maxwell.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:03 am
As he watched the ground collapse, Varen closed his eyes accidentally, his auras flickering away. When he opened them, Derek was several meters away, and Varen was now at the lip of a crater. Noticing Yataka beside him, he grunted in anger. "This isn't the time to be evasive, Yataka. I know this guy, I was actually planning to scout him out this weekend... He's called Epicentral, he blew up a third of a city and made a new canyon out of Chevalier. Heroes have been chasing after him for years now, he goes around taking out the military and cops and hero teams... I know I can't beat him, but I know I can survive him. The longer I distract this guy, the longer everyone else has to get away or get help."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his phone to check for service- Thanks to Epsilon, they at least got wifi. Sending a message to everyone he had from the class, his friends Miri and Serenity, and then Oran, Divinity, Zion, and Clare, he sent out 'Vllin ovr here, ned hlp cnt hurt him' Looking back at Yataka, he continued "Don't overthink this, I know you're smart but instinct is better than knowledge when you fight someone like this. I don't think my hits can actually hurt him, when I kicked him full force, he didn't even react. It didn't feel like hitting a wall, more like slappin jello. He's absorbing my hits, and that means I have to kite him. Oh, that basically means I have to be faster and av-"

"Quit yapping kid!" Derek shouted, colliding his hand with Varen's head after launching himself with a shockwave. Dropping the force of a hand grenade into Varens chest, he collided his foot with his gut and released the same force, sending him tumbling through the air. However,a green and blue shroud surrounded the boy, who began to float in the air, his bruises disappearing. Crossing his arms and watching, he turned towards one of the newcomers. "You fast like those other two I guess. Alright, you going to run now, and hide behind the precious teachers? Or you actually going to stand up and fight?"
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:12 pm
Sammich wrote:"Aye sir," she replied, her voice shaky as she still felt nausea consume her. Miriam tried to take Drake's logic to heart. But the tremors had been so powerful, she hadn't even felt anything like it when Magnus and Zion had fought. Then again, she tried to reason with herself, she barely knew what anyone in her class was capable of, like the blue haired girl with the braids or that small girl with the distant stare. The sudden realization of her sub-par knowledge distracted her from the waves of illness she felt coming on, the color began to return to her cheeks.

"Alright... keep moving... be quiet..." she whispered a list to herself, "try no to throw up." She  was left alone at the base of the tree for just a moment but the silence, the state of being alone, was deafening. She longed for a different type of solitude in the school gardens and their warmth, a hot coffee and a book, anything would do. She crossed her arms and tried to keep worries at bay. She was starting to lose her cool, that was no good.

As soon as Drake returned she exhaled in relief as he told her what he surveyed. "Let's keep moving then, don't want to get caught up in it." She forced her usual confidence and pushed forward. She made grabbing motions with her hands, facing downward, ready for anything to pop out of the woods.

The two partners hurried through the forest towards their goal. The noise coming from the landing site quickly disappeared as soon as it had appeared leaving it quieter than it had been before.

Drake kept an eye on Miri, she seemed a bit out of it not just from their battle, but the looming danger. So he ended up making one detour towards a few wild berry bushes and offered some to Miri in hopes it would help calm her nerves. It was important that they were prepared and going off from how his partner looked alone, she wasn't feeling up to anything at the moment.

"Don't forget to breath, in stressful situations one's breathing can become a bit irregular." Drake stated in hopes it would help his partner. He wasn't quite sure though if what he was doing was even helpful; he knew how to do a lot of things but trying to figure out how to help out Miri put him at a loss.

Drake was at least glad that she was his partner, if he had gotten one of the other seniors. . . well it would be very different considering a good chunk of them were headstrong, powerful, and not afraid to show it. He found those kind of people frustrating because they often never think about their actions of which he was all for. Drake was always thinking, always coming up with ideas and plans to get him through situations. Didn't matter if that was school work or knight work. Going pro wasn't #1 on his agenda anyway. . .

His thoughts were interrupted by the disappearance of the sun. The skies were filled with dark storm clouds and the sound of rumbling within them. ""This is-" Drake felt the wind blow through his hair and he looked out towards the direction of the base camp. "the principal's power!"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:49 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver grabs Yvette’s hand as they ran off thankfully he gave the medal to Yvette and hid inside of her clothes as he made sure to escape the others as they are a far distance away from the fight as Silver winced from overusing his abilities as he collapsed to the ground as the effects of overusing his ice abilities has caught up to him making him unable to move his body anymore as he looks at Yvette “Go...I will slow you down...my body...I...” Looks away annoyed that he has been weakened by this.
"Everyone, ve must prepare for-" Yvette was going to say, before being briskly pulled back by Silver. Eyes wide in alarm as she was dragged away, she struggled against his grip. Her muscles were strained from having created her A-Gates however. It seemed she wasn't the only one hitting their limit either. Finally out of his grasp, Yvette glared at him with a combination of anger and worry "Silver, ve cannot just ABANDON our fellows!" She yelled at him, dropping down to him and giving him a check over "Ve understand you vish to keep us safe, but...it is our jobs to help no matter the danger!" She gripped his shoulders as she pulled him up. While it was obvious that Silver would have been in grave danger if they remained, his actions annoyed her greatly.

"...Ve're very upset about leaving comrades behind. But, thanks to this...we can warn teachers of bad guy. Thank you, stay strong because ve know you strong!" She reminded them as she carried him on her back, "Slow us down? Never...Ve will never be burdened by fellow comrades!" muscles tensing more as she created a gate, she bolted off towards the direction of the teachers location as she raced forward.
Errant Singularity wrote:"You feeling any better? Clare asked, looking back at Rel as she floated behind on her orbs. Another two working as platforms just under her feet, letting her move faster, Clare made their way back to the area the twister had started, to get their reward. She was still feeling confused, half of her felt like the girl had been there forever, and the other half still regarded her as a stranger. All she knew what this exercise was getting boring, too much moving around involved. As she followed the path of destruction left by the twister, easily tracked as they had landed near it before it's dispersal, she came upon a familiar clearing. Raising the crumpled medal, which she gingerly took from Rel's hands before letting the orbs flop her on the ground, she called out to the teachers "I finished the assignm-" Her eyes fell to a newcomer they all seemed to be staring at. Something about his presence felt off putting, all of her orbs instinctively floating closer to her.

Errant Singularity wrote:From a position behind them all, Clare observed the scenario unfolding; This 'Doom' was apparently able to make himself incorporeal at will, an excellent defense. Addervein came in to attack, though he didn't wait as she had to watch him. No doubt he'd be able to avoid Zion's poison spikes and his bladed weapons with his power, meaning his only move would be to release gas, endangering his allies around. Without intent to kill, you could never hope to take on someone above your level. Grunting in annoyance at having to actually tax herself, Clare raised her hands, fingers spread towards Doom. As her orbs shot through the air like bullets, they formed into the shape of hands. Predicting Dooms move, she aimed squarely for Addervein through him, to catch and send him flying away from the main. Two of the hands were already set up on Rel, to carry her away from danger the moment Zion was safe.
"I'm feeling...better" Rel replied wiping the blood from her nose awa, the nausea and numbness faded to a much more bearable level as she lay cradled by the orbs, "...I could go for some...animal crackers though" she laughed weakly, she was more tired now than anything else.

Reaching the camp, letting out a groan as she was plopped down onto the ground. Rel couldn't really tell what was going on with her body still feeling tingly. "H-Hey, what's going on...we passed-" she stumbled up as she noted a new voice she hadn't heard before...then again, she never really heard any of the teachers save Theo. Just as she balanced herself, she was pulled up again by Clare, "Wahhh..." she whimpered softly as her feet kicked in the air "A-are we in danger!?"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:43 pm
Silver was touched by this as he was carried by Yvette as he closes his eyes as it showed pain and...sorrow as he looks away mumbling “Do...I mean that much?” as he remembered his adopted father telling him that comrades are a pathetic notion of weakness and “true” and “powerful” heroes get things done without any assistance and if you failed at that then you deserved to die...as he remembered his cruel voice echoing in his head as he looks at the floor while getting carried to safety.

Silver looks at the floor and sorrow and self hatred came into his heart at leaving people behind to get killed by a villain as he closes his eyes as he thought to himself ‘What...a weakling I am...’ as he closed his eyes in pain.
Sammich
Sammich

Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:26 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:As he watched the ground collapse, Varen closed his eyes accidentally, his auras flickering away. When he opened them, Derek was several meters away, and Varen was now at the lip of a crater. Noticing Yataka beside him, he grunted in anger. "This isn't the time to be evasive, Yataka. I know this guy, I was actually planning to scout him out this weekend... He's called Epicentral, he blew up a third of a city and made a new canyon out of Chevalier. Heroes have been chasing after him for years now, he goes around taking out the military and cops and hero teams... I know I can't beat him, but I know I can survive him. The longer I distract this guy, the longer everyone else has to get away or get help."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his phone to check for service- Thanks to Epsilon, they at least got wifi. Sending a message to everyone he had from the class, his friends Miri and Serenity, and then Oran, Divinity, Zion, and Clare, he sent out 'Vllin ovr here, ned hlp cnt hurt him' Looking back at Yataka, he continued "Don't overthink this, I know you're smart but instinct is better than knowledge when you fight someone like this. I don't think my hits can actually hurt him, when I kicked him full force, he didn't even react. It didn't feel like hitting a wall, more like slappin jello. He's absorbing my hits, and that means I have to kite him. Oh, that basically means I have to be faster and av-"

"Quit yapping kid!" Derek shouted, colliding his hand with Varen's head after launching himself with a shockwave. Dropping the force of a hand grenade into Varens chest, he collided his foot with his gut and released the same force, sending him tumbling through the air. However,a green and blue shroud surrounded the boy, who began to float in the air, his bruises disappearing.  Crossing his arms and watching, he turned towards one of the newcomers. "You fast like those other two I guess. Alright, you going to run now, and hide behind the precious teachers? Or you actually going to stand up and fight?"

Avariel Flos wrote:
Sammich wrote:"Aye sir," she replied, her voice shaky as she still felt nausea consume her. Miriam tried to take Drake's logic to heart. But the tremors had been so powerful, she hadn't even felt anything like it when Magnus and Zion had fought. Then again, she tried to reason with herself, she barely knew what anyone in her class was capable of, like the blue haired girl with the braids or that small girl with the distant stare. The sudden realization of her sub-par knowledge distracted her from the waves of illness she felt coming on, the color began to return to her cheeks.

"Alright... keep moving... be quiet..." she whispered a list to herself, "try no to throw up." She  was left alone at the base of the tree for just a moment but the silence, the state of being alone, was deafening. She longed for a different type of solitude in the school gardens and their warmth, a hot coffee and a book, anything would do. She crossed her arms and tried to keep worries at bay. She was starting to lose her cool, that was no good.

As soon as Drake returned she exhaled in relief as he told her what he surveyed. "Let's keep moving then, don't want to get caught up in it." She forced her usual confidence and pushed forward. She made grabbing motions with her hands, facing downward, ready for anything to pop out of the woods.

The two partners hurried through the forest towards their goal. The noise coming from the landing site quickly disappeared as soon as it had appeared leaving it quieter than it had been before.

Drake kept an eye on Miri, she seemed a bit out of it not just from their battle, but the looming danger. So he ended up making one detour towards a few wild berry bushes and offered some to Miri in hopes it would help calm her nerves. It was important that they were prepared and going off from how his partner looked alone, she wasn't feeling up to anything at the moment.

"Don't forget to breath, in stressful situations one's breathing can become a bit irregular." Drake stated in hopes it would help his partner. He wasn't quite sure though if what he was doing was even helpful; he knew how to do a lot of things but trying to figure out how to help out Miri put him at a loss.

Drake was at least glad that she was his partner, if he had gotten one of the other seniors. . . well it would be very different considering a good chunk of them were headstrong, powerful, and not afraid to show it. He found those kind of people frustrating because they often never think about their actions of which he was all for. Drake was always thinking, always coming up with ideas and plans to get him through situations. Didn't matter if that was school work or knight work. Going pro wasn't #1 on his agenda anyway. . .

His thoughts were interrupted by the disappearance of the sun. The skies were filled with dark storm clouds and the sound of rumbling within them. ""This is-" Drake felt the wind blow through his hair and he looked out towards the direction of the base camp. "the principal's power!"

Miri follows along silently, still on edge. A soft melodic jingle startles her in her deep concentration. The small dark haired girl nearly jumps but recognizes the little tune.

"I'm sorry it's my phone-" She apologizes to Drake for almost compromising their stealth mission. "Yes` of course." She replies to his advice. Miri felt like she was really failing at being any sort of good example for him. With shaky hands she reached into her pocket, pulled out her flip phone, in a plastic bag to protect it from the mud form she knew she'd probably be using. She'd been right.

She clicked through the messages, two missed calls from her mom, a message from a blocked number and-

Vllin ovr here, ned hlp cnt hurt him. -V-Man

"Varen!" She exclaimed. Where was he? She looked up at Drake, as he projected his own revelation. "I have to go help Varen! I'm sorry!" She suddenly remembered the tale Varen had regaled to her on the first day of classes and the tectonic shock that had nearly made her ill earlier. Without another word to Drake she bolted back through the forest.

She darted through the woods, trying her best back track to where she had felt the tremor, her bruised torso began to burn but she kept running. Bad move. She heard and followed the sounds, her gut twisting. At the last moment she trips and tumbles into the clearing.

As she rolls she summons her golem form, only an arm though. The earth congeals to her as she tumbles, she halts in a crouched position, poised to strike.

"Come and get it sucker!" She heckles the strange man.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:59 am
Errant Singularity wrote:Hearing the voice of Theo over her own cackling, Serenity halted, shocked that he'd speak during an assignment. Rocking in her tiny boat, she nearly fell in, but reached down into her bag and pulled out an inflation tube, pulling a cord and bringing it to life rapidly. As everything stilled, she looked to the spirit and called out "What's that supposed to mean? What is it Uncle Ted?" Worry crept into her voice, and her hair turned a light yellow as it coiled around her like a constrictor.
As the opening of 'Sparta' by Sabaton came out, Derek reached into his pouch and answered the phone, only hearing a prerecorded message; "Burnt Bridges lead to Doom". As he let out a tiny vibration, less than a hand grenade, the phone shattered to pieces. A burner for this job, he looked back at the kids as another passed by, and another two fled. "Can't even stand up for yourselves? And you call yourselves heroes!" Derek called after Silver and Yvette, turning his back on them and looking at Varen ahead of him. "What about you kids?"
Moving in a semicircle, Varen maneuvered behind Derek as he spoke, mid word he kicked off the ground with his hands, slamming both soles of his feet into Derek's head before grabbing on with one hand around his throat, slamming a knee into his spine with full force. Driving his left foot into the ground, he lifted Derek off the ground and into the air, slamming him down onto an exposed rock plate, all the while the word 'kids' finishing. Sliding backwards, he reassumed his previous stance, waiting for a counterstrike still.
"A good effort at least," was all the man replied before it felt like the world tilted, then collapsed under Varen, the ground sliding into a crater emanating from the man.
"You feeling any better? Clare asked, looking back at Rel as she floated behind on her orbs. Another two working as platforms just under her feet, letting her move faster, Clare made their way back to the area the twister had started, to get their reward. She was still feeling confused, half of her felt like the girl had been there forever, and the other half still regarded her as a stranger. All she knew what this exercise was getting boring, too much moving around involved. As she followed the path of destruction left by the twister, easily tracked as they had landed near it before it's dispersal, she came upon a familiar clearing. Raising the crumpled medal, which she gingerly took from Rel's hands before letting the orbs flop her on the ground, she called out to the teachers "I finished the assignm-" Her eyes fell to a newcomer they all seemed to be staring at. Something about his presence felt off putting, all of her orbs instinctively floating closer to her.

Atlas wrote:Yataka sat back, watching as Varen attacked the newcomer, knowing it wouldn't end well. AS soon as Derek began his counterattack, Yataka acted. Taking advantage of the blood he had left on Varen once again, he quickly teleported his partner away from the danger. Varen reappeared right next to Yataka, back on his feet. “We can't fight him.” was all Yataka said as he placed his hand on the other students shoulder, hoping he wouldn't attempt another attack. It wasn't until now that Yataka had noticed that the other two students had already fled, which was probably the best option.

After some time, the wound that Nagare had suffered at the beginning of the forest event had finally healed. Groggily opened his eyes, not yet aware about anything that had happened since he fell unconscious. Ignoring the lingering pain from his wound, he slowly rose to his feet, attempting to get his bearings. Last he saw, he had been thrown into the forest by a tornado, and now he was just outside of the forest. At first it seemed like he was alone, but it didn't take him long to spot the robot that he had seen occasionally on campus. “Where are we?” He spoke, holding a hand over the spot where his wounds had been. Before the janitor, or whatever he was, could reply, Nagare’s attention was stolen by something in the forest. An attack that felt strangely similar to that of the guy who he had fought and lost to earlier. By now, he had realized his wounds had healed, and knew the pain would soon subside as well. ‘Let's try again..’ He thought to himself as he attempted to activate his power. From his back, two large, grotesque masses of flesh began to protrude, taking the form of wings. It almost seemed like something from a horror movie. With one swift flap, he launched into the air above the forest. Flapping once more, he shot off towards the source of the attack. He soon spotted several students, including Magnus, his partner. He quickly began to descend, landing next to his upperclassmen partner. “Yo. Sorry for being late. I stopped for a nap” He joked, hoping that Magnus wouldn’t question it. Though, he had a feeling that magnus wouldn't have cared either way. Though, the tattered and bloodstained clothes may have raised some alarms with the other students. “So what’s this bozo doing here?” He asked, recalling his earlier fight with Derek once more.

Before he could reply, the injured student had already shot off into the sky. Epsilon had considered catching him and restraining him, but decided against it, as the student seemed to be in a much better condition. The robot began to make his way back to where he had left Maxwell, still wondering why the principal had asked if he had brought lunches. Though, once he arrived and spotted the newcomer who had confronted Maxwell, the thought quickly vanished into the recesses of his mind. Immediately, he increased the strength of the gravity around Doom, attempting to hold him in place without using too much power. “Whats going on here?” He asked as he moved towards Maxwell.

Errant Singularity wrote:As he watched the ground collapse, Varen closed his eyes accidentally, his auras flickering away. When he opened them, Derek was several meters away, and Varen was now at the lip of a crater. Noticing Yataka beside him, he grunted in anger. "This isn't the time to be evasive, Yataka. I know this guy, I was actually planning to scout him out this weekend... He's called Epicentral, he blew up a third of a city and made a new canyon out of Chevalier. Heroes have been chasing after him for years now, he goes around taking out the military and cops and hero teams... I know I can't beat him, but I know I can survive him. The longer I distract this guy, the longer everyone else has to get away or get help."

"Quit yapping kid!" Derek shouted, colliding his hand with Varen's head after launching himself with a shockwave. Dropping the force of a hand grenade into Varens chest, he collided his foot with his gut and released the same force, sending him tumbling through the air. However,a green and blue shroud surrounded the boy, who began to float in the air, his bruises disappearing.  Crossing his arms and watching, he turned towards one of the newcomers. "You fast like those other two I guess. Alright, you going to run now, and hide behind the precious teachers? Or you actually going to stand up and fight?"

Sammich wrote:
Miri follows along silently, still on edge. A soft melodic jingle startles her in her deep concentration. The small dark haired girl nearly jumps but recognizes the little tune.
"I'm sorry it's my phone-" She apologizes to Drake for almost compromising their stealth mission. "Yes` of course." She replies to his advice. Miri felt like she was really failing at being any sort of good example for him. With shaky hands she reached into her pocket, pulled out her flip phone, in a plastic bag to protect it from the mud form she knew she'd probably be using. She'd been right.
She clicked through the messages, two missed calls from her mom, a message from a blocked number and-
Vllin ovr here, ned hlp cnt hurt him. -V-Man
"Varen!" She exclaimed. Where was he? She looked up at Drake, as he projected his own revelation. "I have to go help Varen! I'm sorry!" She suddenly remembered the tale Varen had regaled to her on the first day of classes and the tectonic shock that had nearly made her ill earlier. Without another word to Drake she bolted back through the forest.
She darted through the woods, trying her best back track to where she had felt the tremor, her bruised torso began to burn but she kept running. Bad move. She heard and followed the sounds, her gut twisting. At the last moment she trips and tumbles into the clearing.
As she rolls she summons her golem form, only an arm though. The earth congeals to her as she tumbles, she halts in a crouched position, poised to strike.
"Come and get it sucker!" She heckles the strange man.

Another shockwave emanated from Derek through the ground and air which seemed to have smashed Varen into fine dust. What happened became apparent when he saw that Varen was fine, and next to Yataka. The freshman was ready to teleport them away from the fight completely. "Wait, are those two really going to ditch me? Oh what I'd give to have someone reliable around again." Magnus turned to see Nagare land besides him. He glanced upwards before stating out loud but more for himself, "I thought I said someone reliable." Magnus' brow furrowed for a few seconds before speaking again, "I guess this'll be fine. At least now you can make up for the time you spent on the sidelines. And oh look, Varen and Yataka are sticking around after all."

Looking over his partner who seemed more ragged than he left him but otherwise fine. "Restless sleeper? And I was wondering the same thing. You know this bafoon?" He said, pointing at Fake Derek. "Regardless, give me a moment and I'll come up with a plan." Magnus thought to himself while things were still relatively calm. 'From the earthquake earlier and what I just saw I think I know what his power is. His power must be the ability to send out shockwaves themselves otherwise it wouldn't have traveled through the air like that. That doesn't seem like all though because he just straight up tanked several strong hits from Varen. A resistance of some kind? Maybe he was sending out smaller shockwaves to mitigate and cancel the force of Varen's hits. If that were the case then if we were to catch him off guard we could land a fight ending blow. If I'm wrong on what he's using to prevent damage though, it could prove fatal to us instead. A power like mine might have better chances with less risk and I have the speed but he can attack outward to all directions and that makes it difficult. I think our best chance is still to find an opening and attack as swiftly and lethally as possible. That assumes we are able to have someone distract him for long enough without being crushed themselves. But that's the plan I'll go with, unless of course someone with a more convenient power comes along.'

Magnus' attention returned to the battlefield when Varen made a comment about the villain, "Don't think I've heard of this Epicentral guy. A third of a city and a new canyon, sounds like a pretty legit rap sheet that makes him seem like one of those old fashioned villains. My only question is why would he attack a hero's school activity in the middle of a forest on private property. Though did you just say he's absorbing your hits? That's actually pretty helpful info." Varen was hit again and Magnus watched as the boy was sent flying and slowed to a floating standstill with his wounds healing up. He responded to Varen's comment about running away, "Hey, if I were the type to run I would've avoided it instead simple as that. So now that we've got that clarified, you just said you already know who this guy is. I think I have his ability figured out now but if there's any extra information you know about him, that would be the top priority." Magnus saw Miri tumble into the clearing, and then her arm be surrounded by mud. "Looks like we've got ourselves a party." With a little grin he faced Nagare, "I think we should use a strategy that I may or may not have mentioned to you. It's got a chance of being possible and another chance of working. You in?"
Naro
Naro

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:06 pm
Doom suddenly felt like something was pulling him down. As much as he tried it was hard to stay standing... could this be someone’s power? He looked around and spotted a very unique individual. It was the robots doing, he probably has some kind of device to alter gravity. He eyes went went back to Maxwell “If won’t make a choice then i will” his grip around the young boy tighten and phased through him with his other hand. His whole hand went through him and kept it there. When he phased through living things was very painful for the victim.

Adam’s eyes widen as he realized what doom was doing to Zion “Let him go! I’ll... I’ll fight you after you let him go! That’s what you want right? Just focus on me and let everybody else go” he looked back at the students that had gather and then to the teacher “let me handle this... Epsilon remove the gravity from him”

Doom pulled out his hand very slowly with a menacing smile on his face. Finally, he could have his opportunity to fight Maxwell. He also let go of Zion neck.

Somewhere in the forest, Oran was fighting a spirit without any knowledge of what was going on with the others. He jumped into the air to smash down the beast as it was going down, while he was on the air he noticed the bus drop off was very crowded... as he went down with his fist cocked back and delivering a colossal blow to the spirit. He jump back to divinity but his attention was now on the bus drop off area... he had a bad feeling “Divinity... i think something bad is happening...”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum