Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Knight Academy  - Page 30 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:49 pm
Walking through the woods was rather calming, the light from the moon radiating through the brances and leaves. Lucifer walked on as he approached a up coming building, a mansion, he could already hear the commotion coming from it. "Ha...teenagers..." he grumbled, listening to the music and drunken mess as he pulled out a phone "Here I am, going to work this early in the morning" he shoved the phone back into his pocket, grabbing his mask from his coat and strapping it on, "And they're partying away...whatever happened to the need for sleep." Lucifer tore down the back wall of the fence surrounding the building and approached. A tingling sensation in his head, and a message from Nimue caused him to groan "Really now...now I gotta worry about not hurting two seperate people. I'm asking for a raise. But, it's nice to have Magnus back...I'm sure Nimue is thrilled as well" He trailed his hand across the outside of the building red sparks warping about his hand, as he paused, "Well now...mission start: time to see what the next gen of heroes are like".

In a flash of red, sparks rippled through the walls of the left side of the building, the material of the building splintering and breaking down along with any structures they were holding up, Lucifer casually walked through the collapsing wall as the left hand of the mansion began to collapse on itself. Wood splintered and brick broke down as the building shook. Climbing his way up the debris, he approached the mass of students as he looked down at them from atop some rubble

"...We've had a number of noise complaints in the area. I think it's a little too early for this crap..." He scanned the area and students spotting Nimue's new favorite and Magnus' new cousin, he flicked his wrist, blue sparks erupting around the area as debris was flung at the group, any student too drunk or not worth his time being slammed with debris.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:22 pm
Naro wrote:Cross pressed a button on the side of the desk which triggered a red light above the door. A few minutes later an old man came through that very same door “open a gate for Magnus, to the coordinates he wants” pointing at Magnus then glancing over to Elizabeth once again to see if she came back from wherever she went. The old man simply nodded and headed over to the young man, after getting the coordinates a blue portal opened then the man left. Cross found him looking at his puzzle, there was one piece left to put but he just stared at it. He knew that it belonged there but his mind was somewhere else, without thinking he glanced at Elizabeth who had now returned. He watched her hesitantly grab it and try it on her fingers but Cross’ fingers were obviously bigger than hers. He held on to that ring for years, but it was fine if his daughter had it, she must be happy for the first time in while Cross is around. She even put the last piece where it belonged, cross wanted to smile but couldn’t at the same time. She’ll get sad if she didn’t see a smile, the growl was a perfect escape goat. Cross stood up and walked out the room without saying a word, a few minutes later he came back with a bag she must recognize because of the red Chinese letters in it. He placed the bag next to her and sat down again.

Derekjay2000 wrote:Walking through the woods was rather calming, the light from the moon radiating through the brances and leaves. Lucifer walked on as he approached a up coming building, a mansion, he could already hear the commotion coming from it. "Ha...teenagers..." he grumbled, listening to the music and drunken mess as he pulled out a phone "Here I am, going to work this early in the morning" he shoved the phone back into his pocket, grabbing his mask from his coat and strapping it on, "And they're partying away...whatever happened to the need for sleep." Lucifer tore down the back wall of the fence surrounding the building and approached. A tingling sensation in his head, and a message from Nimue caused him to groan "Really now...now I gotta worry about not hurting two seperate people. I'm asking for a raise. But, it's nice to have Magnus back...I'm sure Nimue is thrilled as well" He trailed his hand across the outside of the building red sparks warping about his hand, as he paused, "Well now...mission start: time to see what the next gen of heroes are like".

In a flash of red, sparks rippled through the walls of the left side of the building, the material of the building splintering and breaking down along with any structures they were holding up, Lucifer casually walked through the collapsing wall as the left hand of the mansion began to collapse on itself. Wood splintered and brick broke down as the building shook. Climbing his way up the debris, he approached the mass of students as he looked down at them from atop some rubble

"...We've had a number of noise complaints in the area. I think it's a little too early for this crap..." He scanned the area and students spotting Nimue's new favorite and Magnus' new cousin, he flicked his wrist, blue sparks erupting around the area as debris was flung at the group, any student too drunk or not worth his time being slammed with debris.

"I'll be going now and I'll likely stay at the school tonight," he said simply as before walking through the blue portal. Appeared from behind a tree less than a mile away from the school he began the short trek to the front entrance as if he were still just a student returning from a long night of partying. If Nimue had joined the mission he would've requested the portal be setup inside the school, but now that wasn't necessary. He walked across campus and he quickly found himself in his dorm room looking around at the stuff he had accrued during his short visit at the Academy. He hadn't brought anything with him but he had a variety of mementos, none of which really mattered now. "I should probably get rid of this stuff before I leave, but first..." He punched the nearest wall socket and shattered the outer casing. Reaching inside he ripped several wires out along with the socket itself, exposing the electrical line inside the wall. Magnus touched his hand to both sides of the exposed main and a few moments later the power was out in the dorm building. At this time of the night it was unlikely to be noticed, as most people would have their lights off and be asleep. The purpose however was to disable the security cameras that were connected to the dorm building's power line. So inside and a certain area around the building would no longer be visible to the security system.

Opening the window of his room, he climbed out and onto the roof of the now completely dark building. Once there he deftly and silently jumped to the roof of the greenhouse, then to the roof of the gym, then to the pillars of the southern diving pavilion before finally dropping down on top of the offices. Stopping as he approached the security building, he could sense two entities nearby in what he believed to be Maxwell's office. That's where he'd gone when he first came to the school. It was then that he'd changed Maxwell's memory to accept the application forms. He'd also gotten a little bit of info at that time. Through the walls he couldn't accurately pinpoint who belonged to the first heartbeat but Epsilon's overactive electrical profile was easy enough. On the premise that because it was Maxwell's office and the only person Epsilon would willingly talk to was also Maxwell, he used induction to figure that Maxwell was the other entity there. He wasn't sure why they'd be there at that time of the night, Maxwell had been away for meetings for awhile so maybe he'd just gotten back. Magnus decided that waiting and seeing what would happen would be better, he would have a number of opportunities to complete this mission tonight after all. That would become especially true once Lucifer began his attack, which considering how much time had passed since he'd regained his memories had probably just started. He laid back on the roof of the security building, ironically out of view from the security cameras.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:13 am
Silver sighed and began to turn away from Shion and the others feeling annoyed at getting ignored until he saw some random guy destroy half of the building and watched as he casually walked up the ruins like nothing. The ice hero blinked in shock hearing what this man said as Silver muttered softly "Really? sounds kinda villainous for a police guy coming for noise complaints..." but before he could remark to the man's comment he saw massive amount of blue sparks erupting around the area as debris was flung at Silver and the others, Silver raised his hand and summons up a wall of ice stopping small parts of the debris as he motioned his hand in a swipe as more spikes of ice formed from the ground launching right at the villain known as Lucifer who attacked the students. He then crouched and summoned a lance made out of ice as he chucked it right at the villain hoping to get him off guard with the many ice attacking him all at once.

Last edited by Shadow Uchiha on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colio Tonies
Colio Tonies

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:22 pm
After wandering around the school kein walks back towards his home. As night came around he decides to walk around town as he nears the forest he hears a sound on the wind. Following the sounds that traveled on the wind in his sights lay some debri and a house with a hole in it he decides to stay where he is and watch as he sees some guy walk in as he crouches down and watches the scene unfold he listens to the voices inside the house. He heard some guy say sounds kinda villainous to be a police officer as he was listening he moves slightly closer in with a smirk on his face as he thinks ' something exciting happening right after my move .' he chuckles and says "nice" as he wished he brought something to munch on.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:36 pm
Nimue didn’t bother saying anything as her father left the room, instead she remained focused on the news. Her expression twisting to something sour as they covered the attack on the mall from a few weeks prior. Though she was a member of SIN, the title had been given to her loosely. Truthfully she didn’t agree with so much bloodshed and violence, however that was just the way of humanity. Had they been capable of turning to peace as a species, they would’ve done so long ago. Instead they always pushed each other to further and further extremes, in the names of justice and progression. Despite their morals, the strongest faults of humanity laid within their hypocrisy and greed. She saw this in her father and his group, however desired a family too much to abandoned him. While she’d never be like him, she hoped to always be with him. Even if he’d abandoned her, and a part of her truly hated him, she loved him. How could she not? He was her father.
Turning her head to face the door as it swung open once more, Nimue’s expression soften as Cross returned with a bag in hand. A bag adorning the scarlet Chinese lettering of her favorite restaurant. The very same she’d shoved off the table in their last fight. She’d told him she would be back in a week. Meaning she was more than seven days late... And he’d boughten her more. She wondered if the food was a week old, or if he’d been going everyday in anticipation of her arrival. Each seemed equally as likely coming from her father. However after a few moments she shook the thought aside. It didn’t matter.
Nimue relaxed her stiff posture ever so slightly as she accepted the bag, before opening the white container inside. Mandarin chicken and noodles... Her favorite. She picked up her chopsticks before beginning to eat in silence. A warming sense of calmness washing over her as the dull hunger in the pit of her stomach began to settle. For everything she could say against her father, she was grateful for the roof over her head and food he provided. Though he also gave her an ‘allowance’, she wasn’t sure what to spend it on besides food, water, shelter, and clothing... All which he took care of. So she simply stored it away for when she needed it again.
Outside of her past, she had it pretty good for the first time in a long time since moving back in with her father.
Pausing a moment as her gaze met Cross’, Nimue hesitantly whispered one simple word to him before returning to her food. “...Sorry.”
ConradCorax

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:18 pm
Sora pleasant bliss of holding a stomach long enough to succumb to a sugar coma found the sudden shaking of the mansion pretty concerning. Before Sora held a chance to act on this information. The refrigerator underneath suddenly fell forward causing Sora to fly across from the wall into the center island of a table chest first. Sora’s lungs burst forth with fire feeling the rips to follow suit slowly adding to the torment. The student’s head slowly lifts up to feel the full blunt of nearly a floor from above collapse on top pinning this fleshy shell under several pounds of wood. As Lucifer met the others with fire a soft glow emanated from the pile. In a flash, a black lion seems to fade into existence passing through the obstruction without a hint of resistance. The lion appear to be at least three hundred pounds by the size with a golden mane shining about its head. Letting out a roar, the lion charges Lucifer using every ounce of feline like grace weaving through the rubble closing fast.

The sudden blast of fire nearly shredded Shion to ashes nearly hitting the small feline actually catching the end of the kittens tail on fire. Letting out a terrified screech, Shion dove under the couch to hide for the moment of wreckage falling down on top of it. With a low growl, Shion slips out from under shining a bright blue hue charging Lucifer tiny at first, but Shion takes a leap in the air bursting in bright blue fire falling out much larger than before. Matching Sora’s own size, this lion resembled the familiar white coat of before lacking the same mane. Shion charged seeming to take up the opposite flank Sora is taking looking to hit Lucifer on his right side.
Sammich
Sammich

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:34 pm
Naro wrote:Miri seemed to be the most interesting chick in school, how come he never met her before? He wouldn’t mind having a few drinks with her in the very near future “Nice to meet you Miri, I’m really digging the outfit by the way. And yes I’m a student! Though i went pro not too long ago, I’m 175 rank in the nation! But i still have to continue my education” Their conversation was cut short though, thanks to a silver hair boy everyone knew. Varen was always to some shinanigans, Justin simply let out a small chuckle and nodded “of course, we’re heroes after all” Justin said taking another sip of his drink.

Oran began dancing a bit with Divinity getting back into the partying mood, he held her by the waist and moving side to side enjoying the mood. It was already 1 Am so the party wasn’t gonna last much longer, people were probably gonna start falling asleep soon. Looking around the room as he heard a familiar voice calling for him... who could’ve it be? His eyes were wide open when he saw his grandmother calling for him... now he was dead. Good thing it wasn’t his grandfather... but his grandma was still gonna kill him. She really liked this house too... “grandma! What are you d-doing h-h-here?” He said nervously while rubbing the back of his head.

Justin was chilling waiting for Miri to come back like she said, he poured some more whiskey into his glass and took another sip but immediately choked on it when he spotted Oran’s grandma.

Errant Singularity wrote:Looking up from his spot, Varen let a grin escape him as he spotted Justin. "Hey man, Yvy didn't kill ya too hard right?" He laughed a little, watching Miri go off to save his life, likely with chips and a brownie. Hearing a somewhat familiar voice, he sat up and stared around the party to spot a tall, elderly woman walking through. Gramwell was here. He didn't know what would happen, would she shut it down? Or would she grab a bottle herself and start boogying? Both were equally likely when Gramma Maxwell was involved.

Flopping off the table onto the floor, he brushed himself off and stood by Justin, slapping him on the back a little. "Didn't know you went up a rank man, movin up in the world! What'd you do, save a kitten from a fire? People love heroes that stop for kittens." He laughed at his own joke, before stumbling a little. Someone had bumped into him, making him slip and knock Justins drink out of his hand, now tumbling out. "Noooo-" Every spilt drop was an immense waste.

Derekjay2000 wrote:Walking through the woods was rather calming, the light from the moon radiating through the brances and leaves. Lucifer walked on as he approached a up coming building, a mansion, he could already hear the commotion coming from it. "Ha...teenagers..." he grumbled, listening to the music and drunken mess as he pulled out a phone "Here I am, going to work this early in the morning" he shoved the phone back into his pocket, grabbing his mask from his coat and strapping it on, "And they're partying away...whatever happened to the need for sleep." Lucifer tore down the back wall of the fence surrounding the building and approached. A tingling sensation in his head, and a message from Nimue caused him to groan "Really now...now I gotta worry about not hurting two seperate people. I'm asking for a raise. But, it's nice to have Magnus back...I'm sure Nimue is thrilled as well" He trailed his hand across the outside of the building red sparks warping about his hand, as he paused, "Well now...mission start: time to see what the next gen of heroes are like".

Moira Maxwell's eyes locked onto her grandson as soon as he appeared in her peripheral. He danced with Divinity, a girl Moira had yet to develop an opinion of. Maxwell often reminded her that as long as the girl made Oran happy it didn't matter. He seemed to think Moira disproved of the couple, which wasn't true. She was just observing. Family was the most important thing to Moira, she was protective of her grandson. This girl just as much a potential threat as she was potentially family. Thus a paradox.

Oran seemed cornered, his nervous tick kicking in. She maneuvered through the crowd to him, her form ascending to the ceiling, looming over the partygoers and their dionysian like madness. Her shade form's wings outstretched, leering down at Divinity and Oran. "ORAN-" A scolding of a lifetime upon her lips, then a light caw seemed to echo in her ear.

A warning.

"GET DOWN."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Moira's form flings itself forward in the blast, the shadowy being absorbing some of the debris as Lucifer makes his entrance. It looms over him now, ominous intent pouring fear into him. Her wings span spreads to shield the drunken mass of students. A cold rage ignited in her, one of her home's a supposed safe haven, under attack. Surely this was no coincidence.

"Call your grandfather." She hisses, directed at Oran, but she never takes her piercing gaze off the man before her. She wracks her brain for memory, a file or an off handed encounter. The lines in her face deepened as she drew a blank on the man's identity.

"I encourage you to leave now young man, or surrender yourself to me. Lest your blood will soak the earth here and serve as a foundation for my new home." She threatened, eyes gleaming red with blood lust. In her age she had grown more docile, but as the threat rose she could feel an energy, a tenacity she lived every moment of her youth with.

With her abilities she poured her focus into the visage of fear, working to paralyze the attacker and allow for the students to make a get away.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Miri caught her breath in the hallway Moira had left her in. The room had begun to spin and she'd leaned against the wall, she cracked open the bag of salt and vinegar chips and crunched away nervously.

What would your dear mother say?

Marilyn David would have A LOT to say about her daughter's behavior. But that's not what Miri was nervous about.

Ezekiel David would have one scathing sentence to say. Just imagining his neutral face of disappointment made tears welled in her eyes. She blamed them on the liquor and crammed another fistful of chips into her mouth.

The thought crossed her mind, what if they decided to take her out of school? Panic rose in her throat like bile, but she wasn't given time to consider the possibility.

Her moment of emo solitude was interrupted by a cacophonous shaking from the direction of the party. She swallowed nervously, surely it was Granny Maxwell, raining her wrath upon her grandson. But screams and panicked shouts followed. Madame Maxwell wouldn't put people in danger. Miri stood on shaky legs and rushed down the hall. Some students ran past her, looking for the exit. She bit her lip.

Reaching the kitchen she peered cautiously around the corner, there was Madame Maxwell, roiling in rage and looming over a stranger. Miri pulled her focus to the earth, bending it to her, she wouldn't hesitate again to help defend her peers. But her hand only grazed the fine hardwood floors, the foundation of the house holding firm against her.

She needed to find some dirt.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:00 pm
Varen could feel it, the one mistake in his plan to sober himself with his aura. It didn't remove the alcohol from his body, just the effects temporarily. He was slowly succumbing to drunkedness once more. Miri seemed to be not coming back now, and he felt something odd. Like a rumbling, or grinding feeling. Turning around from where he was by Justin, all he could say was "Oh." As Lucifer tore down the wing of the house, he wasn't sure how to respond. Well, he certainly looked evil, but he couldn't be certain yet. But when he threw stuff at the students, he was certain he was at least a little bad. Maybe just a roughhouser.

But then, Gramwell took offense with the man. He was definitely evil. Oily indigo light formed around him as he shot at one of the Lucifers, this one turned out to be a mirror on the other side of the room. Turning around to shoot the proper one, but a brick obstructed his view before bonking into his head. Flumping over onto the table, he watched as two kitties charged after Lucifer, not sure where they came from. He felt the odd need to pet them, but before that he had to get a board off his chest and some bricks off his legs.

Adriella panicked, seeing what was happening in one of the other rooms through a window. Crawling to the safety of a corner, she tried to seem unassuming. Two students ran by her, and one fell down, making a rather unheroic mess in his outfit. Running over to the opposing corner, which quickly decomposed, revealing the villain. Grabbing a nearby end table, she pulled it over herself, trying to conceal her body from him. She hoped he hadn't seen her.
Colio Tonies
Colio Tonies

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:41 pm
As kein watched a little of what he could see and heard as much as he wanted from where he was . He rose up from the ground and wrapped the wind around him as he stepped forward and rose off the ground . slowly moving closer to the building as he was hovering in the air he looked around for a place to land finally noticing a spot close by he lands . as he watches the battle continue he notices that some of the people here where around his age .
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:48 am
Sighing softly as Oran ignored her ring comment and grabbed her by the hips, Divinity reluctantly began to sway in rhythm with him. Following his lead as they danced to the blaring music in the kitchen. After a few minutes she couldn’t help but smile, then laugh. He wasn’t ready to take about that yet, so she’d let it go. For now. Wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer, Divinity giggled brightly as he finally loosened up. It seemed for the first time that night Oran was having fun. “I love you so much.” She whispered softly into his ear, before reaching into her back pocket with one hand as she felt her phone vibrate. As she pulled it up to read her text message, the young woman was surprised to find there was only one word included. Grandma? Miri was definitely drunk, but even knowing that Divinity couldn’t piece together what she meant... Up until the answer was standing right in front of her. Her complexion flushed pale, as her mouth seemed to dry out. They were busted. Big time. Not knowing how to react as she moved closer, Divinity held onto Oran tightly before flinching as a loud crash suddenly surrounded them. Before she could process what was happening, half their home had fallen over. Completely destroyed. In a moment of panic Divinity felt her throat close up, slowly finding it harder and harder to breathe. Why if students had wandered over to that side of the house? Heroes in training or not, would they be alright? Had their powers been enough to get them out in time?
Then another worry plagued her. The scrapbook. Oran has just given it to her, and it already meant so much... While their bedroom hadn’t been on that side of the house, she was worried that if she didn’t go to get it immediately she’d lose it forever in the mysterious mans next strike. However she also couldn’t abandon everyone over a keepsake...
Granny Maxwell’s warning to get down shook Divinity back into action, immediately pulling her collapsible star from her purse and extended it. “Everyone get out!” She prompted, the slightly hint of terror appearing in her shaking lips. Not again. She wasn’t ready to hand anymore losses. Nodding in agreement as Granny Maxwell prompted Oran to call his grandpa, the young woman waited to see what Oran would want to do from there. Hopefully everyone would make it back to the school quickly. Even if they were sober and well rested, which they weren’t, they were still not experienced enough to deal with full blown villains. The mall was proof enough of that. They’d need the teachers or Maxwell to help Granny while they escaped. She just hoped they’d be able to buy that kind of time.
Naro
Naro

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:09 pm
“Why are you apologizing child?” Cross shook his head while putting the finished puzzle back in the box, very carefully so it wouldn’t fall apart. After putting it away he came back to sit next Nimue who had began eating the food he brought. Everyday since she had her little meltdown and left he went out to buy her food Incase she came back. That plate was fresh from a few minutes ago “Enjoy it, i do not know when i will be able to bring you food like this again. Lucifer probably started his mission already” cross stood up from his seat but glanced down at his daughter. He hand reached out to her but stopped before he could touch her head “... i can’t explain... you would not understand, this is not how i am...” he said quietly. Quickly taking his hand back he headed over to the room with all the SIN scientists.
Naro
Naro

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:36 pm
Oran was ready to get the scolding of his life, this was completely his fault. He should’ve thought about the possibility of his grandma showing up like this. Oran might have a strong super power, but he was powerless when it came to his grandmother. He could at least defend himself with his grandfather, roam put his head down and closed his eyes ready to be yelled out. A giant explosion came busting the houses left side in half. Oran couldn’t hear anything by a constant ring. Everything was in slow motion, he kept glancing around trying to get a hold of himself.

He shook his head and slapped himself a few times, being him back to normal. Another attack? We’re they mentally ready for that? He glanced over to his freaked out girlfriend, that gave him the answer. They weren’t. Even one of students attacked the villain he knew they weren’t ready, luckily his grandmother was here. Along with Justin, but they were right they would need more pro heroes. Oran began helping people get out of the house before it collapsed “Divinity wait outside!” He said then pulled out his phone and immediately called his grandfather.

Maxwell had to speak with Alistair as soon as possible. A SIN attack was imminent. Both Maxwell and Epsilon were patiently waiting for the number 2 hero to show up when a loud noise grabbed maxwells attention. He glanced over to the window and saw some house collapsing. It took him a moment to realize it was one of his houses, the one his grandson, Oran was staying at. His eyes widen as he stood up. His phone began ringing, it was ringing. He picked it up and it was Oran, after hearing the situation maxwell looked over to Epsilon “i need your assistance” he said.

Justin was about to sneak out without Oran’s grandmother seeing him. Though his plans were ruined by the wall falling down, Justin immediately stood in front of a group of people. His power made all the debri miss them. He let out a small sigh as a student decided to attack the villain, attacking without knowing your opponents power was a bad idea.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:00 pm
Iskios wrote:"I'll be going now and I'll likely stay at the school tonight," he said simply as before walking through the blue portal. Appeared from behind a tree less than a mile away from the school he began the short trek to the front entrance as if he were still just a student returning from a long night of partying. If Nimue had joined the mission he would've requested the portal be setup inside the school, but now that wasn't necessary. He walked across campus and he quickly found himself in his dorm room looking around at the stuff he had accrued during his short visit at the Academy. He hadn't brought anything with him but he had a variety of mementos, none of which really mattered now. "I should probably get rid of this stuff before I leave, but first..." He punched the nearest wall socket and shattered the outer casing. Reaching inside he ripped several wires out along with the socket itself, exposing the electrical line inside the wall. Magnus touched his hand to both sides of the exposed main and a few moments later the power was out in the dorm building. At this time of the night it was unlikely to be noticed, as most people would have their lights off and be asleep. The purpose however was to disable the security cameras that were connected to the dorm building's power line. So inside and a certain area around the building would no longer be visible to the security system.

Opening the window of his room, he climbed out and onto the roof of the now completely dark building. Once there he deftly and silently jumped to the roof of the greenhouse, then to the roof of the gym, then to the pillars of the southern diving pavilion before finally dropping down on top of the offices. Stopping as he approached the security building, he could sense two entities nearby in what he believed to be Maxwell's office. That's where he'd gone when he first came to the school. It was then that he'd changed Maxwell's memory to accept the application forms. He'd also gotten a little bit of info at that time. Through the walls he couldn't accurately pinpoint who belonged to the first heartbeat but Epsilon's overactive electrical profile was easy enough. On the premise that because it was Maxwell's office and the only person Epsilon would willingly talk to was also Maxwell, he used induction to figure that Maxwell was the other entity there. He wasn't sure why they'd be there at that time of the night, Maxwell had been away for meetings for awhile so maybe he'd just gotten back. Magnus decided that waiting and seeing what would happen would be better, he would have a number of opportunities to complete this mission tonight after all. That would become especially true once Lucifer began his attack, which considering how much time had passed since he'd regained his memories had probably just started. He laid back on the roof of the security building, ironically out of view from the security cameras.
Zion awoke, his eyelids refusing to open further than halfway. During his slumber in the Academy's infirmary, his eyes had become accustomed to the darkness, so the rays of light shining down from the ceiling fixtures were not the most welcome of sights. He sat up gently and pulled the sheets off of his body, exposing stitches and bruising on his torso. Some gaps in his memory remained, so he didn't recall quite how he ended up in the hospital. "Oh, lordy..." he muttered, as he felt the pain resonate across his upper body. He walked bristly over to a table across the room, and grabbed a roll of gauze bandages, wrapping them around the scarring around his ribcage.

Zion felt the pockets of his pants, ecstatic to discover that he still had his phone on him. Checking the notifications, a slight frown spread across his face. He was greeted with a slew of notifications, all raving about a party going on in a mansion not too far from the Academy's campus. 'I mean, it's not like I even would have gone to it anyway,' he reminded himself, although he still was a bit envious that everyone was having fun without him. Begrudgingly, he exited the hospital, giving a slight nod of gratitude toward the nurse who usually tended to the students.

Strolling around campus, he wracked his brain trying to remember how he ended up in the hospital. Maybe a scuffle with one of the other students?

"No, that's ridiculous," he assured himself, no student at the Academy was capable of sending him all the way to the medical wing. But then... what did?

His train of thought was halted, however, as his gaze shifted quickly to the dorm room, about fifty yards away from him. Every light in the building had just gone out, replacing the warm cover of golden illumination with an eerie darkness. More than just his intuition, he felt every plant, every grain of grass around him speaking of warnings, of danger. He brushed most of this off simply as nighttime-jitters, but decided he should probably check it out anyway. But, just as he took his first step, he noticed a silhouette emerge from the window of one of the rooms. Even obscured by the blackness of the night, it was unmistakable, it was the new kid: Magnus.

"Magnus..." he whispered quietly, the name triggering something in his memory. Magnus had something to do with why Zion was hospitalized. He doubted it had been yet another fight between them, so it wasn't him directly, but he was certain that he could find answers from the boy. However, he didn't have the luxury to think it over, as Magnus had already made his way to the roof, and was heading toward the other end of the building. Without a second thought, Zion took off in Magnus's direction, tailing him from ground-level, keeping a steady eye on him as he followed behind. Eventually, Magnus stopped, and descended to the rooftop of the offices, swiftly leaping to the top of the security building, after which he lost sight of his classmate. Zion sighed in annoyance, aware that he was breaking curfew, and doing so right by the cove where Epsilon resided. The entire place was lined with security cameras too, a fact that Zion had become well accustomed to during his time at the Academy. Still far enough away to where he would not be captured by the angle of the cameras, he lifted his arm up, with his palm facing the direction of the building. A thin mist emerged around him, wrapping around the Southern part of campus. Nothing too obvious and completely harmless, but enough that it would quickly cloud the lenses of the cameras, enough so that Zion would be indistinguishable on the feed. Inclement weather was no rarity in the region, so it was not likely to arouse much suspicion from Epsilon, and whoever else may have been keeping an eye on the feed. As quietly as he could manage, he scaled the wall of the building, and climbed onto the ceiling, catching a glimpse of Magnus laying on the rooftop. He made his way toward the boy, making no attempt anymore at being stealthy, as his presence was most likely noticed by now by his classmate.

"Hey, Magnus, what brought you all the way over here so late at night? Laying the ground for a senior prank this early in the year, huh?" he inquired jokingly, the whole mystique of this night had made him forget his reason for tracking him down in the first place: to figure out what had landed him in the hospital. Still, he figured he may as well try and make sense of the situation at hand and ask questions about the past later.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:51 am
Naro wrote:Oran was ready to get the scolding of his life, this was completely his fault. He should’ve thought about the possibility of his grandma showing up like this. Oran might have a strong super power, but he was powerless when it came to his grandmother. He could at least defend himself with his grandfather, roam put his head down and closed his eyes ready to be yelled out. A giant explosion came busting the houses left side in half. Oran couldn’t hear anything by a constant ring. Everything was in slow motion, he kept glancing around trying to get a hold of himself.

He shook his head and slapped himself a few times, being him back to normal. Another attack? We’re they mentally ready for that? He glanced over to his freaked out girlfriend, that gave him the answer. They weren’t. Even one of students attacked the villain he knew they weren’t ready, luckily his grandmother was here. Along with Justin, but they were right they would need more pro heroes. Oran began helping people get out of the house before it collapsed “Divinity wait outside!” He said then pulled out his phone and immediately called his grandfather.

Maxwell had to speak with Alistair as soon as possible. A SIN attack was imminent. Both Maxwell and Epsilon were patiently waiting for the number 2 hero to show up when a loud noise grabbed maxwells attention. He glanced over to the window and saw some house collapsing. It took him a moment to realize it was one of his houses, the one his grandson, Oran was staying at. His eyes widen as he stood up. His phone began ringing, it was ringing. He picked it up and it was Oran, after hearing the situation maxwell looked over to Epsilon “i need your assistance” he said.

Justin was about to sneak out without Oran’s grandmother seeing him. Though his plans were ruined by the wall falling down, Justin immediately stood in front of a group of people. His power made all the debri miss them. He let out a small sigh as a student decided to attack the villain, attacking without knowing your opponents power was a bad idea.

Masyar wrote:Zion awoke, his eyelids refusing to open further than halfway. During his slumber in the Academy's infirmary, his eyes had become accustomed to the darkness, so the rays of light shining down from the ceiling fixtures were not the most welcome of sights. He sat up gently and pulled the sheets off of his body, exposing stitches and bruising on his torso. Some gaps in his memory remained, so he didn't recall quite how he ended up in the hospital. "Oh, lordy..." he muttered, as he felt the pain resonate across his upper body. He walked bristly over to a table across the room, and grabbed a roll of gauze bandages, wrapping them around the scarring around his ribcage.

Zion felt the pockets of his pants, ecstatic to discover that he still had his phone on him. Checking the notifications, a slight frown spread across his face. He was greeted with a slew of notifications, all raving about a party going on in a mansion not too far from the Academy's campus. 'I mean, it's not like I even would have gone to it anyway,' he reminded himself, although he still was a bit envious that everyone was having fun without him. Begrudgingly, he exited the hospital, giving a slight nod of gratitude toward the nurse who usually tended to the students.

Strolling around campus, he wracked his brain trying to remember how he ended up in the hospital. Maybe a scuffle with one of the other students?

"No, that's ridiculous," he assured himself, no student at the Academy was capable of sending him all the way to the medical wing. But then... what did?

His train of thought was halted, however, as his gaze shifted quickly to the dorm room, about fifty yards away from him. Every light in the building had just gone out, replacing the warm cover of golden illumination with an eerie darkness. More than just his intuition, he felt every plant, every grain of grass around him speaking of warnings, of danger. He brushed most of this off simply as nighttime-jitters, but decided he should probably check it out anyway. But, just as he took his first step, he noticed a silhouette emerge from the window of one of the rooms. Even obscured by the blackness of the night, it was unmistakable, it was the new kid: Magnus.

"Magnus..." he whispered quietly, the name triggering something in his memory. Magnus had something to do with why Zion was hospitalized. He doubted it had been yet another fight between them, so it wasn't him directly, but he was certain that he could find answers from the boy. However, he didn't have the luxury to think it over, as Magnus had already made his way to the roof, and was heading toward the other end of the building. Without a second thought, Zion took off in Magnus's direction, tailing him from ground-level, keeping a steady eye on him as he followed behind. Eventually, Magnus stopped, and descended to the rooftop of the offices, swiftly leaping to the top of the security building, after which he lost sight of his classmate. Zion sighed in annoyance, aware that he was breaking curfew, and doing so right by the cove where Epsilon resided. The entire place was lined with security cameras too, a fact that Zion had become well accustomed to during his time at the Academy. Still far enough away to where he would not be captured by the angle of the cameras, he lifted his arm up, with his palm facing the direction of the building. A thin mist emerged around him, wrapping around the Southern part of campus. Nothing too obvious and completely harmless, but enough that it would quickly cloud the lenses of the cameras, enough so that Zion would be indistinguishable on the feed. Inclement weather was no rarity in the region, so it was not likely to arouse much suspicion from Epsilon, and whoever else may have been keeping an eye on the feed. As quietly as he could manage, he scaled the wall of the building, and climbed onto the ceiling, catching a glimpse of Magnus laying on the rooftop. He made his way toward the boy, making no attempt anymore at being stealthy, as his presence was most likely noticed by now by his classmate.

"Hey, Magnus, what brought you all the way over here so late at night? Laying the ground for a senior prank this early in the year, huh?" he inquired jokingly, the whole mystique of this night had made him forget his reason for tracking him down in the first place: to figure out what had landed him in the hospital. Still, he figured he may as well try and make sense of the situation at hand and ask questions about the past later.

The sound of the explosion could be heard from this distance, but only barely. Lucifer's mission had indeed started, and his electromagnetic sense let him know that Maxwell and Epsilon were starting to move as well. The opportunity was about to present itself but suddenly another factor came into play. Zion had seen him apparently and tailed him to his current location. Magnus sat up as the boy spoke to him. He smiled, not as part of an act but because he just couldn't believe his luck. Maybe that ranked #175 hero, Justin had rubbed some of his luck power off on him after all.

He responded calmly and deliberately, with a different tone than he had taken in any previous conversation with a hero student. "A senior prank? No, nothing that innocent. I just came back from the party actually, were you still in the hospital? Doom really gave you a beating for you to be there for that long. It's a shame you've missed so much of the party, it was crazy. Seemed like it was about to get even crazier too before I left. I'm still a bit drunk, but let's forget that for now." He cocked his head slightly for a moment before continuing, "You know, Zion De’Soloman, I researched you awhile back. Well I've researched many people here, a bit of a habit on being overly prepared if you will, but you stood out me. Well maybe it'd be more appropriate to say what happened with your mother caught my attention. How sad it was to read about, but for you... for you it must be infuriating." Magnus' phone began to beep with texts from their classmates. He glanced at the screen for a moment before silencing his phone.

Sighing at the interruption, he pulled himself to his feet and dusted himself off. Magnus looked back at Zion and a cold air filled the conversation's atmosphere, "I dug a little deeper and found something very disturbing with the circumstances of Sophia's death. It just might be the answer you're looking for. I'll tell you what I know but it might require a heavy price. But judging from those texts it looks like the party got a little too crazy. It seems like right now would be a bad time to tell you about your mother, how about 7 in the morning on the roof of the boy's dorm tomorrow, rather that'd be today. Of course don't let anyone know you met me here, this is a personal conversation. Oh and a word of advice. Don't die tonight, it'd make getting to our meeting a bit tough. I'll be waiting, don't disappoint me."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:55 pm
Crashing face first into a roof, Serenity slid her glider frame together and used her braid to deposit it through her window. Shrieking a little as old, moldy leaves clung to her chest, she nearly fell to the ground below, catching herself with a pair of braids on a pole. Crouching on the edge of the roof, she tilted her head in confusion as all the power turned off in the building below. Did a breaker blow? She hadn't plugged in her capacitor so she doubted that, it was the only thing she could think of to drain the power that fast.

Looking down, she spotted someone pop out of a dorm window, probably a robber. They seemed to be coming from Magnus' room, probably stealing the lil stone he'd gotten a couple months back. It wasn't too expensive, but still it was shiny. She'd tried taking some off Clare, she had a lot in her room, as well as attempting to swipe jewelry off Divinity, but the first had simply sliced her braids, and the seconds jewelry box had been moved the night she went to steal it. It was like she could tell it was coming or something.

But this guy didn't have any bags or a gun or a ski mask, he didn't look like a robber really. Slipping an item from her room, a pair of binoculars made with old rifle scopes taped together, she tried to focus on him despite one eye being twice as zoomed in as the other, and one lens blue instead of clear. Yep, that confirmed it. It was dark, she couldn't see. Deciding just to arm her traps and move on, she slid down the walls like spider on a web, using eight braids to hold herself up. Slipping into her room, she hugged up to her machete and got ready to doze off after sticking a chair under her door handle.

A set of hairs snuck out, winding into predetermined spots around the facility, arming homemade traps she'd designed since the attacks on the student body began. She couldn't let people attack them, even if they all did suck nobody was killing them but her. As the hairs snipped themselves free once they were in place, she ran a mental check list in her head- Twenty bottles of home made hot sauce set to drop on peoples head, ten landmines made out of fire crackers, three mini swinging log traps, and one crossbow, aimed right at the broom closet Epsilon never used. But one day, he'd have to. And on that day she'd have revenge for when he bumped into her, forcing her to drop a tray of cupcakes. She'd never forgive him.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:49 pm
Lucifer scanned over the aftermath of his attack, he grinned behind his mask as he noted students retaliating. "Good, I expect nothing less from the next generation" his body tensed up as a crushing bloodlust washed over him. Lucifer's eyes widened as he spotted an old woman, "Moria Maxwell!?" Lucifer's body trembled uncomfortably, 'Damn, this will be an issue...' he quickly assessed the situation as a couple of students attacked "Alright, I need to seperate them..."

"Come on then, Show me the strength of your wills!!" sparks erupted from his body as he glared at Moria 'Lucky for me...I don't need to move to use my power!' Wood splintered as he sank into the rubble of the second floor, blue sparks rippled across the ground in front of Granny Maxwell, a wall of wood erupting in front of her. Obscured from view, Lucifer felt control return, Silver's ice was dissambled on contact "Creation type, Ice based..." he noted. Flames from Shion were attacking him from the left and right. Blue sparks erupted from Lucifer's hands, the ice that had been destroyed previously erupted around Lucifer directly in the lions paths. "Emitter Type, Fire based" Lucifer destroyed the rubble beneath him, getting away from the possible fire. Dropping down to ground level he continued his assault, "Anyone who won't fight better leave! I don't wanna kill anyone unwilling to fight. The ground began to split apart, as material from the house erupted as pillars, and spikes, cutting off sections of the house as walls and barriers from seperating students. But most importantly, blocking off Moria from the students, "I hope you all live up to the reputation. We'd figure that attack during the forest would be enough. But you all managed to stop Old Doom, and repel that fool, Derek, twice." He gave a challenging glare as sparks erupted from his body "I look forward to seeing if you can stop us again!"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:45 pm
"Sho, all ya do is move stusss huh?" Varen missed his fists when he attempted to bump them together, instead knocking out two students by him who'd lined up to fight. "Boving!" Glowing crimson red, he smashed himself through the hardwood and concrete wall that erupted beside him, punching through the following like it was water. Upon hearing the rest of the villains comments, it confirmed to Varen that something more was behind the attacks. An organization. Probably a bunch of losers with nothing but time on their hands if they were targeting kids. Serenity probably knew them, he'd just ask her about it after beating this guy.

Thumping into a fellow student and knocking them both over, Varen danced with joy as he stole a sandwich from the girl, tossing her out the nearby window and deactivating his aura. Leaning against the wall, he began to tear into the snack, his green aura shimmering into existence as an off-lime coloured slick of light. As he finished the last bites of the meal, he ran off to the now exposed hallway. The bathroom.

After a few moments borrowing his friends facilities, he walked out, deactivating his aura. This time he'd done it right, all the alcohol gone from his system and the drunkenness and hangover period ended in a minute. He slapped his face with some cold water and used a mini-comb to mess up his hair, now ready for what needed to be done. "Aight, where is the lil sh-Woah who's that?" He called over, hearing someone approach.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:45 am
Silver only just gasped in horror seeing what this Lucifer person can do as now the students are separated by his...power? but he scowled remembering him shiver before he did this attack on the house...but what as the ice hero just shook his head not wanting to get too distracted if he gets distracted then people will die.

Silver narrows his icy blue eyes staring down Lucifer as he noticed the blue lightning and rubs his chin staring at it getting....curious as he threw his ice spear right at Lucifer to test something as he stamps on the floor and creates a massive chunk of ice crashing towards Lucifer to see if what he thought was right about this villain's power but this could backfire and end up killing himself. Silver darts his eyes around everyone else hoping that they would be safe since this will get more ugly and dangerous more so than with that Doom or Derek person as he felt his body shiver from Lucifer's threat level.
Atlas
Atlas

Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:22 pm
"My assistance? With what?" Epsilon inquired. Maxwell seemed distraught, so it was obviously a major issue. Perhaps another villain attack, he figured. "Whatever it may be, I assure you that I will do my best to remedy the situation. Just point me in that direction, Sir."

It didn't take long for Alistair to arrive at the school, which seemed empty. Perhaps the students were on a trip or holiday. He stepped out of his car and began to walk through school grounds. He held up his phone, which showed a image of a map of the school. He wasnt sure where Maxwell's office was without. However, he quickened his pace when he heard what seemed to be an explosion. At first, his thoughts instantly went to Derek, who had escaped the other day. But surely he hadnt been able to recover just yet. He quickly swung open the Principals door. "Whats going on?!" He shouted, noticing Maxwell and a robot in the office.

Naro
Naro

Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:57 pm
Maxwell simply nodded in response to epsilon, he would need all the help he can get. All these pasts attacks didn’t make much sense... why were they attacking the students? Just before maxwell and epsilon took off the number 2 hero showed up “there’s a villains attacking one of my homes. I’m glad the number 2 is here, I’m not sure where the number 1 is at the moment. I’ll find a way to get in contact. For now let’s move! Follow me!” He said storming off the room.

The house wasn’t too far away from the school so they were able to reach the street pretty quickly, the house was torn apart. That didn’t look like any of the powers he’s seen before “we must be careful. The civilians are our priority, we must keep them safe.” He said as a bunch of the student ran past them in fear.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:46 pm
Iskios wrote:
Naro wrote:Oran was ready to get the scolding of his life, this was completely his fault. He should’ve thought about the possibility of his grandma showing up like this. Oran might have a strong super power, but he was powerless when it came to his grandmother. He could at least defend himself with his grandfather, roam put his head down and closed his eyes ready to be yelled out. A giant explosion came busting the houses left side in half. Oran couldn’t hear anything by a constant ring. Everything was in slow motion, he kept glancing around trying to get a hold of himself.

Masyar wrote:Zion awoke, his eyelids refusing to open further than halfway. During his slumber in the Academy's infirmary, his eyes had become accustomed to the darkness, so the rays of light shining down from the ceiling fixtures were not the most welcome of sights. He sat up gently and pulled the sheets off of his body, exposing stitches and bruising on his torso. Some gaps in his memory remained, so he didn't recall quite how he ended up in the hospital. "Oh, lordy..." he muttered, as he felt the pain resonate across his upper body. He walked bristly over to a table across the room, and grabbed a roll of gauze bandages, wrapping them around the scarring around his ribcage.

The sound of the explosion could be heard from this distance, but only barely. Lucifer's mission had indeed started, and his electromagnetic sense let him know that Maxwell and Epsilon were starting to move as well. The opportunity was about to present itself but suddenly another factor came into play. Zion had seen him apparently and tailed him to his current location. Magnus sat up as the boy spoke to him. He smiled, not as part of an act but because he just couldn't believe his luck. Maybe that ranked #175 hero, Justin had rubbed some of his luck power off on him after all.

He responded calmly and deliberately, with a different tone than he had taken in any previous conversation with a hero student. "A senior prank? No, nothing that innocent. I just came back from the party actually, were you still in the hospital? Doom really gave you a beating for you to be there for that long. It's a shame you've missed so much of the party, it was crazy. Seemed like it was about to get even crazier too before I left. I'm still a bit drunk, but let's forget that for now." He cocked his head slightly for a moment before continuing, "You know, Zion De’Soloman, I researched you awhile back. Well I've researched many people here, a bit of a habit on being overly prepared if you will, but you stood out me. Well maybe it'd be more appropriate to say what happened with your mother caught my attention. How sad it was to read about, but for you... for you it must be infuriating." Magnus' phone began to beep with texts from their classmates. He glanced at the screen for a moment before silencing his phone.

Sighing at the interruption, he pulled himself to his feet and dusted himself off. Magnus looked back at Zion and a cold air filled the conversation's atmosphere, "I dug a little deeper and found something very disturbing with the circumstances of Sophia's death. It just might be the answer you're looking for. I'll tell you what I know but it might require a heavy price. But judging from those texts it looks like the party got a little too crazy. It seems like right now would be a bad time to tell you about your mother, how about 7 in the morning on the roof of the boy's dorm tomorrow, rather that'd be today. Of course don't let anyone know you met me here, this is a personal conversation. Oh and a word of advice. Don't die tonight, it'd make getting to our meeting a bit tough. I'll be waiting, don't disappoint me."
Zion's smile disappeared as Magnus began to reply. Something must have changed, this was not the same Magnus that he had talked with and fought before, the entire atmosphere around him felt starkly, harrowingly different. 'It's probably just the alcohol speaking,' he assured himself, but as his classmate continued to speak, Zion grew less sure that it was simply intoxication that had changed the boy's mannerisms. His eyes widened as his mother was mentioned by Magnus, but before he could register what had been said, both of their phones began to explode into a series of buzzes and notification tones. He took his phone out of his pocket and glanced down at the screen, expecting to find a slew of drunk texts and the usual feed of messages and pictures that came with a Knights Academy party. Instead, he was greeted by panicked pleas, warnings to all students from both partygoers and local authorities about a destructive clash enveloping the very location that the other students had been partying at.

He took a step forward, intent on heading toward the mansion to see what was going on for himself, but stopped dead in his tracks upon the uttering of his mother's name. Anger, confusion, sadness, and desperation all began to bubble up inside him, mixing into a concoction of emotions that threatened to overflow and altogether overcome his greater inhibition. However, something inside of him, buried somewhere within his scattered memory of yesterday told him to hold himself back and truly consider the circumstances that lay in front of him before acting on impulse. He clenched his fists tightly and spoke through gritted teeth, frustrated by the mock and levity of Magnus's parting statement. "I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your blunt arrogance is because of the liquor, but just know that this conversation is not over," he replied sternly. "I'll see you at 7, and for both of our sake, this better not be some stupid joke."

He glanced to his right to see Epsilon and Maxwell in the direction of what he assumed was the mansion in which the party was being held. Zion looked back over his shoulder for a moment before leaping off the roof of the security building, tailing Epsilon and Maxwell closely. There was no mistaking it, something HAD changed, and as far as he could tell, it was not for the better.

Arriving at the path that led to the mansion soon after the other two landed, he ran quickly to the side of the pair.

"Principal Maxwell, what's going on?" he asked, as a couple of students bumped and pushed past him. "I saw the news and I came as soon as I saw you guys leave," he explained, immediately regretting mentioning that he had seen the two leave the offices. Then again, Zion breaking curfew was probably the least of the old man's concerns right now.
Sammich
Sammich

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:42 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Varen could feel it, the one mistake in his plan to sober himself with his aura. It didn't remove the alcohol from his body, just the effects temporarily. He was slowly succumbing to drunkedness once more. Miri seemed to be not coming back now, and he felt something odd. Like a rumbling, or grinding feeling. Turning around from where he was by Justin, all he could say was "Oh." As Lucifer tore down the wing of the house, he wasn't sure how to respond. Well, he certainly looked evil, but he couldn't be certain yet. But when he threw stuff at the students, he was certain he was at least a little bad. Maybe just a roughhouser.

But then, Gramwell took offense with the man. He was definitely evil. Oily indigo light formed around him as he shot at one of the Lucifers, this one turned out to be a mirror on the other side of the room. Turning around to shoot the proper one, but a brick obstructed his view before bonking into his head. Flumping over onto the table, he watched as two kitties charged after Lucifer, not sure where they came from. He felt the odd need to pet them, but before that he had to get a board off his chest and some bricks off his legs.

Adriella panicked, seeing what was happening in one of the other rooms through a window. Crawling to the safety of a corner, she tried to seem unassuming. Two students ran by her, and one fell down, making a rather unheroic mess in his outfit. Running over to the opposing corner, which quickly decomposed, revealing the villain. Grabbing a nearby end table, she pulled it over herself, trying to conceal her body from him. She hoped he hadn't seen her.

Colio Tonies wrote:As kein watched a little of what he could see and heard as much as he wanted from where he was . He rose up from the ground and wrapped the wind around him as he stepped forward and rose off the ground . slowly moving closer to the building as he was hovering in the air he looked around for a place to land finally noticing a spot close by he lands . as he watches the battle continue he notices that some of the people here where around his age .

DannyGirl~ wrote:Sighing softly as Oran ignored her ring comment and grabbed her by the hips, Divinity reluctantly began to sway in rhythm with him. Following his lead as they danced to the blaring music in the kitchen. After a few minutes she couldn’t help but smile, then laugh. He wasn’t ready to take about that yet, so she’d let it go. For now. Wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer, Divinity giggled brightly as he finally loosened up. It seemed for the first time that night Oran was having fun. “I love you so much.” She whispered softly into his ear, before reaching into her back pocket with one hand as she felt her phone vibrate. As she pulled it up to read her text message, the young woman was surprised to find there was only one word included. Grandma? Miri was definitely drunk, but even knowing that Divinity couldn’t piece together what she meant... Up until the answer was standing right in front of her. Her complexion flushed pale, as her mouth seemed to dry out. They were busted. Big time. Not knowing how to react as she moved closer, Divinity held onto Oran tightly before flinching as a loud crash suddenly surrounded them. Before she could process what was happening, half their home had fallen over. Completely destroyed. In a moment of panic Divinity felt her throat close up, slowly finding it harder and harder to breathe. Why if students had wandered over to that side of the house? Heroes in training or not, would they be alright? Had their powers been enough to get them out in time?
Then another worry plagued her. The scrapbook. Oran has just given it to her, and it already meant so much... While their bedroom hadn’t been on that side of the house, she was worried that if she didn’t go to get it immediately she’d lose it forever in the mysterious mans next strike. However she also couldn’t abandon everyone over a keepsake...
Granny Maxwell’s warning to get down shook Divinity back into action, immediately pulling her collapsible star from her purse and extended it. “Everyone get out!” She prompted, the slightly hint of terror appearing in her shaking lips. Not again. She wasn’t ready to hand anymore losses. Nodding in agreement as Granny Maxwell prompted Oran to call his grandpa, the young woman waited to see what Oran would want to do from there. Hopefully everyone would make it back to the school quickly. Even if they were sober and well rested, which they weren’t, they were still not experienced enough to deal with full blown villains. The mall was proof enough of that. They’d need the teachers or Maxwell to help Granny while they escaped. She just hoped they’d be able to buy that kind of time.

Derekjay2000 wrote:Lucifer scanned over the aftermath of his attack, he grinned behind his mask as he noted students retaliating. "Good, I expect nothing less from the next generation" his body tensed up as a crushing bloodlust washed over him. Lucifer's eyes widened as he spotted an old woman, "Moria Maxwell!?" Lucifer's body trembled uncomfortably, 'Damn, this will be an issue...' he quickly assessed the situation as a couple of students attacked "Alright, I need to seperate them..."

"Come on then, Show me the strength of your wills!!" sparks erupted from his body as he glared at Moria 'Lucky for me...I don't need to move to use my power!' Wood splintered as he sank into the rubble of the second floor, blue sparks rippled across the ground in front of Granny Maxwell, a wall of wood erupting in front of her. Obscured from view, Lucifer felt control return, Silver's ice was dissambled on contact "Creation type, Ice based..." he noted. Flames from Shion were attacking him from the left and right. Blue sparks erupted from Lucifer's hands, the ice that had been destroyed previously erupted around Lucifer directly in the lions paths. "Emitter Type, Fire based" Lucifer destroyed the rubble beneath him, getting away from the possible fire. Dropping down to ground level he continued his assault, "Anyone who won't fight better leave! I don't wanna kill anyone unwilling to fight. The ground began to split apart, as material from the house erupted as pillars, and spikes, cutting off sections of the house as walls and barriers from seperating students. But most importantly, blocking off Moria from the students, "I hope you all live up to the reputation. We'd figure that attack during the forest would be enough. But you all managed to stop Old Doom, and repel that fool, Derek, twice." He gave a challenging glare as sparks erupted from his body "I look forward to seeing if you can stop us again!"

Errant Singularity wrote:"Sho, all ya do is move stusss huh?" Varen missed his fists when he attempted to bump them together, instead knocking out two students by him who'd lined up to fight. "Boving!" Glowing crimson red, he smashed himself through the hardwood and concrete wall that erupted beside him, punching through the following like it was water. Upon hearing the rest of the villains comments, it confirmed to Varen that something more was behind the attacks. An organization. Probably a bunch of losers with nothing but time on their hands if they were targeting kids. Serenity probably knew them, he'd just ask her about it after beating this guy.

Thumping into a fellow student and knocking them both over, Varen danced with joy as he stole a sandwich from the girl, tossing her out the nearby window and deactivating his aura. Leaning against the wall, he began to tear into the snack, his green aura shimmering into existence as an off-lime coloured slick of light. As he finished the last bites of the meal, he ran off to the now exposed hallway. The bathroom.

After a few moments borrowing his friends facilities, he walked out, deactivating his aura. This time he'd done it right, all the alcohol gone from his system and the drunkenness and hangover period ended in a minute. He slapped his face with some cold water and used a mini-comb to mess up his hair, now ready for what needed to be done. "Aight, where is the lil sh-Woah who's that?" He called over, hearing someone approach.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver only just gasped in horror seeing what this Lucifer person can do as now the students are separated by his...power? but he scowled remembering him shiver before he did this attack on the house...but what as the ice hero just shook his head not wanting to get too distracted if he gets distracted then people will die.

Silver narrows his icy blue eyes staring down Lucifer as he noticed the blue lightning and rubs his chin staring at it getting....curious as he threw his ice spear right at Lucifer to test something as he stamps on the floor and creates a massive chunk of ice crashing towards Lucifer to see if what he thought was right about this villain's power but this could backfire and end up killing himself. Silver darts his eyes around everyone else hoping that they would be safe since this will get more ugly and dangerous more so than with that Doom or Derek person as he felt his body shiver from Lucifer's threat level.
Moira scowled behind the shade of her shadow form. The piercing red eyes of the wraith followed suit, miming her expression ominously. The shadows seeped around the edges of the wall, reaching for Lucifer but Moira grit her teeth and bid him back.

"When oh when did I loose my authority..." She mused, her lips pursed. "My grandson throws these boisterous parties and doesn't invite his dear gran..." She pouted falsely. She took steps towards Lucifer with every word despite the wall between them. When she reached it she placed her palm upon it mournfully. "Now a strange youth has the indecency to disregard my so polite warning... I never used to give warnings you know." The shade above her faded nodding in agreement as it went, sinking into her shadow. But as it did her neatly tied back gray hair began to writh in it's braided bun. It flashed a vibrant orange, then a pitch black as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Her gait changed, from meandering to purposeful. Her nose stretched forward, her eyes flashing a menacing red as her darkn hair began to consume her skin. Her dress seemed to fuse with her body as the harpy form consumed her.

A shriek that froze enemies in fear curdled from her hideous form. She threw up her arms, black and feathered, her wingspan stretching twenty feet. A few beats and she was airborne, up and around the wall. She lunged at Lucifer, the hem of her robes lifted to show her feet now grueling talons ready for blood.

---------------------------------------------------

Miri panicked in the throng of people fleeing from the attacker. She bit her lip as she saw her classmates along side Madame Maxwell, doing their best. She struggled to know if she would be less helpful with all the alcohol in her system, especially in such an inclosed space. She could seriously hurt someone if she stumbled or if the villain hit her.

But before she could even get involved she needed something to fuel her transformation. The kitchen was blocked off and she was all turned around, there were too many people to tell which way was out and which way was in. And no potted plants in sight. She eyed a small succulent on the counter, that wouldn't do.

She scrambled through the crowd to get a better look from behind the kitchen counter. Cursing silently under her breath at her own indecisiveness, her hands gripping the granite counter tops until her knuckles were white.

Wait.

Granite.

She ran her fingers over the smooth counter top. Dirt and mud may be her preffered medium but hard stone wasn't impossible. Especially if this was Madame Maxwell's bougee taste.

"Sorry Madame." Miri whispered. She spread her arms wide and laid her torso face down on the countertop.

A moment of nothing, she almost seemed just passed out from drinking. But the counter began to bow, the hard stone liqufying and Miri fought for focus with her intoxicated brain. The dark stone adhered to her, clinging to her arms torso in plates. There wasn't enough for a full transformation but it was something.

Looking like a tiny football player Miri lept into the fray, searching for an opening to strike.

Last edited by Sammich on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:06 pm
As Granny Maxwell transformed a shiver shot down Divinity’s spine. After the battle was over she’d have to answer to HER for the party. She wasn’t sure what scared her more. The thought of Granny losing against the destructive villain who’d demolished the house she’d been living in part time, or the scowling that would follow her victory. One thing was certain, however. Her future grandmother in law was the most terrifying person she’d ever seen. Finally snapping her attention back to Oran she the old woman charged, the blonde slowly shook her head. No. He couldn’t-! Reaching out as he ordered her to leave before disappearing into the panicked crowd of students, the young woman immediately began to shake. “Oran!” Screaming in protest as he left her, she knew it’d likely never reach him amongst the masses of their loud peers. She didn’t want to be alone. Especially when she couldn’t be sure of Oran’s safety. Still, she had to set her own feelings aside. There were people who needed her. Summoning her wings, Divinity flew throughout the house in a frenzy. Searching through the rubble of Oran’s once beautiful home, she dug out and healed anyone she could find. Thoroughly examining the area before heading back to the other half to help the remaining students get out of the building safely. She was drunk, and sleep deprived, but she could manage that much. Right now there too priority should be evacuation. So naturally she began to panic as some of her classmates attempted to laugh into battle. No, they weren’t ready for this kind of combat! None of them! Especially not in their current states. She knew deep down they were all still hurting from the mall attack. “Everyone leave!” Repeating desperately as they continued on, Divinity simply shook her head before continuing to herd the crowds. She didn’t have time to argue. Hopefully they knew what they were doing. That went double for Oran. She refused to lose him. Not now, not ever.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:51 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Crashing face first into a roof, Serenity slid her glider frame together and used her braid to deposit it through her window. Shrieking a little as old, moldy leaves clung to her chest, she nearly fell to the ground below, catching herself with a pair of braids on a pole. Crouching on the edge of the roof, she tilted her head in confusion as all the power turned off in the building below. Did a breaker blow? She hadn't plugged in her capacitor so she doubted that, it was the only thing she could think of to drain the power that fast.

Looking down, she spotted someone pop out of a dorm window, probably a robber. They seemed to be coming from Magnus' room, probably stealing the lil stone he'd gotten a couple months back. It wasn't too expensive, but still it was shiny. She'd tried taking some off Clare, she had a lot in her room, as well as attempting to swipe jewelry off Divinity, but the first had simply sliced her braids, and the seconds jewelry box had been moved the night she went to steal it. It was like she could tell it was coming or something.

But this guy didn't have any bags or a gun or a ski mask, he didn't look like a robber really. Slipping an item from her room, a pair of binoculars made with old rifle scopes taped together, she tried to focus on him despite one eye being twice as zoomed in as the other, and one lens blue instead of clear. Yep, that confirmed it. It was dark, she couldn't see. Deciding just to arm her traps and move on, she slid down the walls like spider on a web, using eight braids to hold herself up. Slipping into her room, she hugged up to her machete and got ready to doze off after sticking a chair under her door handle.

A set of hairs snuck out, winding into predetermined spots around the facility, arming homemade traps she'd designed since the attacks on the student body began. She couldn't let people attack them, even if they all did suck nobody was killing them but her. As the hairs snipped themselves free once they were in place, she ran a mental check list in her head- Twenty bottles of home made hot sauce set to drop on peoples head, ten landmines made out of fire crackers, three mini swinging log traps, and one crossbow, aimed right at the broom closet Epsilon never used. But one day, he'd have to. And on that day she'd have revenge for when he bumped into her, forcing her to drop a tray of cupcakes. She'd never forgive him.

Masyar wrote:Zion's smile disappeared as Magnus began to reply. Something must have changed, this was not the same Magnus that he had talked with and fought before, the entire atmosphere around him felt starkly, harrowingly different. 'It's probably just the alcohol speaking,' he assured himself, but as his classmate continued to speak, Zion grew less sure that it was simply intoxication that had changed the boy's mannerisms. His eyes widened as his mother was mentioned by Magnus, but before he could register what had been said, both of their phones began to explode into a series of buzzes and notification tones. He took his phone out of his pocket and glanced down at the screen, expecting to find a slew of drunk texts and the usual feed of messages and pictures that came with a Knights Academy party. Instead, he was greeted by panicked pleas, warnings to all students from both partygoers and local authorities about a destructive clash enveloping the very location that the other students had been partying at.

He took a step forward, intent on heading toward the mansion to see what was going on for himself, but stopped dead in his tracks upon the uttering of his mother's name. Anger, confusion, sadness, and desperation all began to bubble up inside him, mixing into a concoction of emotions that threatened to overflow and altogether overcome his greater inhibition. However, something inside of him, buried somewhere within his scattered memory of yesterday told him to hold himself back and truly consider the circumstances that lay in front of him before acting on impulse. He clenched his fists tightly and spoke through gritted teeth, frustrated by the mock and levity of Magnus's parting statement. "I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your blunt arrogance is because of the liquor, but just know that this conversation is not over," he replied sternly. "I'll see you at 7, and for both of our sake, this better not be some stupid joke."

He glanced to his right to see Epsilon and Maxwell in the direction of what he assumed was the mansion in which the party was being held. Zion looked back over his shoulder for a moment before leaping off the roof of the security building, tailing Epsilon and Maxwell closely. There was no mistaking it, something HAD changed, and as far as he could tell, it was not for the better.

Arriving at the path that led to the mansion soon after the other two landed, he ran quickly to the side of the pair.

"Principal Maxwell, what's going on?" he asked, as a couple of students bumped and pushed past him. "I saw the news and I came as soon as I saw you guys leave," he explained, immediately regretting mentioning that he had seen the two leave the offices. Then again, Zion breaking curfew was probably the least of the old man's concerns right now.

Magnus didn't bother responding any further, the boy would certainly not forget. In general Magnus didn't speak like he had with Zion just then. His attitude was far more serious and professional. But it was a deliberate adjustment, with his memory power greatly helping his acting skills, and his speech had its intended effect. However that step was optional and the far more important one came now as Maxwell and the robot left with Zion and the number 2 hero, Alistair, who had just arrived.

"Looks like it's time to get started," he stated to no one as he hopped down to the ground floor, zapping security cameras that would have otherwise spotted him. As he came down though his foot caught the trigger of a trap set by a certain crazy, usually blue-haired girl. As the hot sauce bottle began to tip a chain shot out and immediately stabilized it but not before some of its contents poured out. Magnus managed to block a majority of it with his hand but a bit got in one of his eyes. Being the villain he was he had been trained to manage pain and his experiences had exposed him to quite a bit of it, but he'd admit that the burning sensation of hot sauce in his eye wasn't on his list of favored experiences and this specific concoction seemed especially potent. Stifling the already rare curse word, he refrained from making any sound out loud as he rubbed the toxic substance out of his eye with his clean hand. He wiped the rest of the hot sauce off on the nearby grass. Seeing a few blue strands of hair near the trap came as no surprise to Magnus; Serenity was the only one who would put together something so ridiculous. First her snooping around outside the room he and Nimue had been in and now this. She was truly too nosy. Magnus figured he'd have to remove a few of her memories of this night if he wanted to avoid potential problems.

Letting the incident go for now he put his hand close to the wall of the security building. Chains appeared and with a swift strike had made a fist-sized hole in the bricks and wooden structure, exposing the insulation and wires running through the wall. Sticking his hand in he felt around until he found a set of wires not normally found in walls because these had been installed separately. Knights Academy was an old school and had been renovated several times over the years as the technology progressed. The security system was no exception and it had to be fit in already cramped walls that weren't originally intended for it. Thus, Magnus only had to yank the wire in his hand and the camera facing the door was cut off from its power source. Walking up to the door which, also having been updated recently, was fitted with an electronic lock and keypad. A few moments and several sparks of electricity later the puzzle had been cracked and Magnus walked through the now open door. Making his way into the security terminal room that was also filled with monitors he sat down in front of the computer. The main servers were elsewhere in the school but were accessible through the terminal in front of him. He needed to take an even more direct approach though. There were several stacks of connection splitting modules on racks in the room where the cameras were wired into. Magnus sliced one of the wires and split the rubber casing so the copper filaments were exposed and separated. It'd be through the security camera's previous connection that he'd gain access to the terminal. A couple of minutes later and the terminal was open to him. Magnus quickly went to work searching through the security system's structure, viewing the connections, security layout, what rooms had which cameras, etc. Eventually he came across what he was looking for and a feed popped up on the screens. Magnus stretched and got up from the chair, evidently satisfied with the discovery.

The next several minutes consisted of Magnus causing a critical failure to the security system, both software and hardware based failures. After wiping the servers from the terminal he zapped the terminal before trashing it with his chains. He sliced every wire and piece of hardware connected to the system within reach. The room quickly became a mess of metal, electronic components, and the walls with the wiring inside weren't spared either. Leaving the room he made sure to turn off the lights. He left the building through the same door he had come in through but before returning to his dorm room he made rounds through the school and triggered 8 more hot sauce traps from far away, as an extra precaution. After making his way to his room he decided to take a shower before going to sleep. 10 minutes later and feeling refreshed Magnus had lain down in his bed, staring at the ceiling. Lucifer was currently facing off against the hero students and probably some heroes by this point and Magnus could hear the distant sound of the fight as it was carried by the wind. He was positive it'd be a good night's rest for himself and a few others.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:53 am
Eyes widening as a stone-clad Miri ran past him, Varen did a tiny hop in the spot while pumping his fist up a little. "Eeeeyes!" He couldn't help it, even in such a grim setting, that spectacle split his face open with a grin. He tried to follow suit, but, despite his calm demeanor, he couldn't take a step towards Lucifer. First, he needed to know something. Turning in the opposite direction of the battle, he illuminated the hall in sky blue and flew off the ground, being careful to duck under light fixtures and door frames that still stood.

Skimming over heads, he finally found the person he was looking for. As he turned upwards, deactivating the aura and clinging to a nearby wall, he spoke up. "The greatest warriors fight with gentle hands. Or, something like that." Waving to Divinity, he nodded slowly as she mended a boys shattered shoulder before sending him on his way. "Hey, Divles, I know this is a tough time, I can tell what's wrong... You're worked up, it's that sight seeing of yours. This might be grim, but, I'm asking as a friend." Keeping his voice steady as a shaking hand stretched out for her, palm open and waiting for her answer, he continued. "I need you to envision, just for a moment, an image of when I exit this world, and give that to me. No details, just my face... Divinity, please."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum