Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Voca
Voca

Knight Academy  - Page 6 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver looked at his own notebook and saw the hero name he was going to pick...Hyōrinmaru where it is an ice related name in Japanese although he did go through really old ancient names or very exotic names that relate to ice, cold, snow or water as it should really fit in with the ability of his own powers as he put his hand in front of him, Silver sighed softly and began to think really deeply on the ideas of heroes as people like Tenzo or in this case Zion can become heroes then this place is rotting....and there should be someone to get RID of them...but Silver is no psychopath who kills those unworthy...no he would rather be a hero and help people and stop evil...but he must not let his darkness lead him down a very...unsettling path.

“If heroes can kill then what is the difference between a villain and a hero who kills? well villain kills for their sick pleasure...but there are villains who kill to earn their goals and not want to needlessly kill and there are heroes who kills villains...those are people who take law into their own hands but sometimes its the necessary of putting the worst of the worst down for good...” as he set in his own ideal of the whole “Is Zion a bad guy or a good guy” issue
(Hey Shadow, do you have kik? If not, then could you potentially get it as communication will increase and you will be informed more easily?)
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:21 pm
Serenity pulled herself into the courtyard of the school, using her left braid as a tether. As she reached the top, she fell down, landing on her butt in the garden. As always, there was that weird smell that tasted like the gross medicine they give you at a pharmacy, though nobody else ever smelt it. Dragging her satchels and duffel bags full of her smaller dolls and most of her weapons over, Serenity began the long walk to the nearest bench to sit at. "Dammit, where is everyone? I'm not early, school shoulda started a while ago..." Behind her in the garden was one of the juniors, who just watched the odd girl crawling on the bench. He began to look away as she decided now was a good time to change her outfit, seemingly without hesitation. When he looked back, however, she was gone.

Turning around, the junior fell to the ground in shock as Serenity appeared behind him, only wearing a leather vest and half a pair of leggings over her undergarments. Drawing a knife from her bra, she poked his shirt with it. "Who's this runt? Come on, teeeell meeee!" She demanded, seemingly of her knife. Lifting off the ground, three hairy tentacles coming out of the roof began to poke and prod at him. "Well if you're not gonna tell me, he will!" She slid the knife back in, then began to shake the junior by his leg. "Hey kid, you're the first I've seen, what time is it? Is there class? Are the teachers here? Why aren't you speaking?!?" The boy threw up on the ground, visibly sickened by the shaking. "Oh, so there is class. Gotcha!" She dropped him on the ground, before flipping herself down, her hair receeding back to her head before shifting to a vibrant purple colour, then red, then back to blue. Walking around the school to the class wing, she began to walk along, knocking on windows until she found the proper class. Putting on combat boots and half a pair of jeans, she began to bang on the windows of the class with her hair, trying to get someone's attention.
Voca
Voca

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:29 pm
Voca wrote:Groaning in displeasure, Vala turned onto the other side to cover her eyes from the sun, normally, she would be up and teaching by now however today, she had no classes which allowed her to catch up with her requirements in terms of sleep. Though, by now, Vala knew that there was no way she was going to fall back asleep; so she sighed in defeat, brushing any strands of hair away from her face before sitting up on the bed. She stretched momentarily before rubbing her eyes, allowing them to adjust to the sun which fell upon them.

(Moments later)

Sitting on the coach, she grabbed the remote lazily, switching the tv on and cruising through the channels, each time she stopped momentarily on a channel to see whether she was feeling it yet most times, the answer was no. That was until she stumbled on a documentary about insane asylums as well as the patients, she figured it would be good for background noise as well as nitpicking any information which intrigued her, though it was time to make the call.

Phone in hand, she waited for the technician, that she mentioned to Yataka, to pick up, "Oh, good morning Vala, how can I help you?" Waiting a second, she attempted to phrase her need as clearly as possible, "Hey Matt, so I will possibly need you to install a phone in a village. Problem is, that village doesn't use technology so I have no clue how hard it may be for you as a job. But I actually need you to do a check upon the village, see what can possibly be done and how much time it will take. Then before you get into any of the actual work, I'd like for you to get back to me." Her requests were always tedious, as most of the times, they were done because of certain circumstances in regards to the students, though she always thought that the pay was enough to get her friend to work, "I'll see what I can do, when you have time, text me any information you already have as well as the name so I can get on with the work" With that, he hung up on her and she went to prepare breakfast for herself.

The strain of grocery bags pained her arms as they hung by her side, she figured it'd be time to visit her parents as she hadn't seen them for a while due to her work becoming more of a strain as well as Vala's many other hobbies which required a lot of her personal time. Vala remembered the sweeter summer days, spending each Sunday with her parents, whether it be going for a walk, driving to a new place or even just cooking together. She enjoyed the peace offered those days yet she found none now, only absorbed into whatever life would throw her way.

Nearing the house, she heard the familiar yelps, with a little cloud of fur running at her, it was the snowball pomeranian which she had grew up with, "Oh, hey there Teddy, you're so much bigger than I remember" Squealing, she lowered herself to the ground and embraced the hyper pup which attempted to lick her, "What a good boy, it's okay, now calm down" She laughed before being jumped by a larger dog, the much older golden retriever known as honey. Though upon hearing a whistle, the dogs retreated from their greeting, only to be followed by a similar voice, "V, It's been a while since you visited" The voice was feminine, filled with wisdom and kindness only wielded by one person, her mother.

Picking herself up, Vala grabbed the bags before letting them drop beside her mother, wrapping her arms around her mother, "I'm sorry, work has consumed me for the last couple of weeks," Wetting her mother's shoulder, Vala felt a hand run through her hair, "Why are you crying?" This voice was harsher, much stronger than the previous, Vala let go of her mother, giving a kiss on her dad's cheek, "I've missed you both, life can be so lonely," She chuckled, supported by the smiles of her parents.

(Two hours later)

Sitting at the table, Vala stared at tea which was infront of her, "I came here not just to catch up, I came here to also inform you of some things." They were pressing matters, atleast they were to her. It wasn't easy to let out the first word go, sighing and taking a few sips before taking the courage to do so, "I'm afraid that this may be the last time we see eachother for a while. I need to focus on them, to prevent them from ever becoming criminals because if I can't do that then there's no point in me teaching. I do know that only a small percentage of students actually turn to breaking the law after they graduate. However what i do, it could either make or break them and right now, it's important that my focus is on my work more than anything else." Silence occupied the room momentarily, "V, I understand, take as long as you need however once you're done, once you have a moment of peace, please visit us. It'll get boring without your stories of the students" Her mother's warmth and smile calmed any doubt she had, she had settled on her decision.
Sammich
Sammich

Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:01 pm
Theo addressed the enthusiastic fellow first, who eagerly asked about the field trip, his gaze followed the student as he moved across the room to a sunnier spot, beginning to explain, speaking at the class, "The field trip is this weekend, well tomorrow really..." He realized it maybe a bit sudden for them, probably had a relaxing weekend planned, NO this would be a relaxing weekend, "I, alongside Miss Vala will be chaperoning a camping trip!" He couldn't keep the smile off his face.

The exchange student began to speak to him, her accent thick but still generally understandable, he smiled as she tried to pronounce her name, even native english speakers had a tough time with it on occasion. "That's great to hear Miss Yvette, may I say it takes a lot of bravery ot come to a native land to learn, I look forward to having you in my class. And you can call me Mr. Theo if that would be easier for you," he enunciated his name for her, "well you can all call me that if you want."

Miri sits in her seat, just a desk away from the bigger intense conversation roiling before her. She props her heart-shaped sunglasses on her forehead, her dark eyes keen. She watched silently, listening intently.

Theo takes a look around the room, counting heads and silently mouthing numbers as he goes, "There should be a few more," he takes another look at his attendance listing.
Naro
Naro

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:07 pm
Oran yawned as everyone around the classroom was having a conversation, is the the first class of the day and Oran was already tired. He put his head down and closed his, maybe Mr. Theo wouldn't mind if he slept a little "yeah sure" he murmured his reply to Divinity. After a few seconds Oran fell asleep ignoring everyone and everything... he was probably gonna sleep through the whole class. After all he had to safe energy for the forest battles...
Atlas
Atlas

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:17 pm
"Whats that supposed to mean?" Nagare shot a glare towards Divinity "That brat? No way." He continued to glare for a moment longer. He faced towards the front of the room when the teacher began to speak. "Morning, Teach." He spoke breifly. He had already figured that the teacher had made a mental note of his behavior. It was obvious from his facial expressions. "So, what're we gonna learn to day, Mr Wellington?" He asked, but wasnt really listening for a reply. Instead, he was trying to listen for anything else Oran might've said about the Forest activity he mentioned earlier.

He hadnt really been paying attention and almost didnt hear Magnus reply to him. "Oh, right, youre new here. Im Nagare Okono. Junior." He extended his hand forward, waiting for a handshake. "Lets hope your next fight goes better, hmm? Though, it cant really be helped if I happen to be your next opponent." He joked. "Anyways, welcome to the Academy. I hope you enjoy it more than Sourpuss over there" He gestured to Heidi, who he assumed was still mad at him.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Near the entrance of the room, Yataka sat silently, listening to all the conversations going on around him. He pulled out a sheet of paper, an envelope and a pencil and began writing but quickly stopped. 'Crap..what should I say? Should I just immediately bring it up?' He asked himself regarding the phone situation he and Mrs Vala had discussed the day before. After a few moments, he began writing again.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I know the school year only just began, but Im already missing you guys. Our first day went well, other than a fight between two seniors. Apparently one of them killed a student last year. But, you know, it really puts things into perspective. In the real world, there wont be any Arena Rules. The bad guys wont hold back and there wont be a teacher there to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. Im not even sure of how to use my power in combat. Im sure Ill figure it out though. Anyways that isnt what I wanted to say.

So my Homeroom teacher, Mrs Vala, made an offer. Because I'm so far from the village, and because their important to the school, she has offered to send someone out to set up a phone there. Of course, it would be totally up to you, If you're against it, thats fine I guess. But it would help us stay in contact. We would be able to talk on a regular basis.

Anyways, thats all I really have to say. I hope to hear from you soon.

With love,
Yataka.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:47 am
Iskios wrote:
Jove wrote:(I uninstalled Kik in order to regain enough space to get an update. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. I honestly don't see the problem, I don't have any pics and all of my music is on Spotify. Oh well, it is what it is XD. Well, that aside, is anyone available?)
(If you have Hachiman enter the classroom he could join in on the conversation between Magnus, Nagare, Varen, and possibly Miri. Also check your PMs from time to time xD)

Atlas wrote:"That went well, I think" Nagare couldnt help but laugh "Go ahead and storm out of class! But remember, Ill be here all year long!" He shouted loud enough so thatvshe could hear it. His laughter died down when he heard the scream, but he laughed even harder when she was brought back to class. He looked at the girl who had brought her back "Oh dont worry, shes already a delinquent" He joked

His laughter stopped immediatly as Zion walked into the class. Nagare wanted to say something sarcastic, but couldnt really find anything. Instead, he just turned to Heidi again. "Back so soon, best friend?" He teased. "But really, Im sorry for being rude. I wasnt trying to be." He apologized, but knew she probably wouldnt accept it.

Yet again, another student walked through the door. "Oh look! He is here" Nagare greeted Magnus "Would've been disappointed if even Zion was enough to put you six feet under"

Magnus raised an eyebrow when he realized he was being spoken to and that it was by someone he didn't know. "Yeah, of course. I doubt Zion could end anyone who wasn't already trying to die, at least it didn't seem he had the heart for it." He paused for a moment before broaching the next topic, "You know, I don't believe I've met you before. I'm a new student here, but I have a feeling from your familiarity with the others that you'd already know that."

Naro wrote:Oran rolled his eyes and turned around to look at divinity when Heidi began making her scene, Oran didn't care if she was mad he was just gonna turn his attention to his girl "Hey divinity, I heard from the old man that were going to a forest this weekend... for some activity" he said as he turned around again when he heard some screaming and the Yvette coming inside with Heidi. Oran couldn't help but to laugh a bit "good morning Yvette" he waved at her and at the other student was sat near them(Nora) those 2 seemed to be divinity's new friends. The room got quite when Zion walked in and with good reason, they were either afraid of him or they just didn't like him "Hey Zion fight with me next time we use the arena!" He announced as the other student walked in, Magnus seemed fined and he sat by Zion too so all these rumor were dumb.

Magnus' interest peaked at what Oran said, thinking to himself, 'We're doing an activity so soon? I'm starting to like this school already, more emphasis on action than most it seems.'

Errant Singularity wrote:Turning away from his gaze at Theo, Varen noticed the boy from yesterday sitting down near him. "Hey, you're that guy who fought Zi yesterday, right?" Varen looked him up and down, trying to see if he had a limp or anything wrong, but he seemed to be in oddly good health. Glancing back at Theo, still not getting a reply, he turned back to Magnus. "What's your name? I'm Varen Aizoho, I'm a senior too. Welcome to KA!" He held out the same incomplete handshake he had given Yvette. "How you feeling? I only ever fought Zi once, arm was messed up for a while after."

He was a little surprised there were so many people talking to and about him, he had learned from Zion that the students weren't generally allowed to use the arena on their own but surely it wasn't that uncommon. "Nice to meet you Varen, I'm Magnus. Ah, didn't we meet right before my fight with Zion? We should actually check out the gym sometime." Magnus gave a small chuckle at the next topic of conversation, "Zion had composure, he did. I wasn't injured too much during the fight though, mostly the poisons which I don't believe were made to be deadly either. And of course Divinity healed me up pretty well. Actually, I have a quick question. How many more classmates do we have that haven't decided to show up to a class yet?"

"Oh yeah, walked by you guys and stopped when you were talking with Zi. Thought he was bugging you, didn't know you were a senior at first." Brightening up a little at the mention, Varen nodded in agreement. "Yeah they upgraded the gym since last year, I wanna try out the new courses. I'm hoping I'll still be number one in the most of them... Only one I'm second in is the speed test, cause someone can teleport... Though, I never saw Oran's names on the lists." He trailed off in thought for a bit, wondering if Oran really could be faster and stronger than him. "Really? That's good at least, though there's not much Divles can't fix, anything non fatal can be saved. My healing sucks compared to that..." Doing a mental count in his head, Varen spent a moment considering his question. Raising his shoulders and grunting, he replied "It changes week by week sometimes, though I heard we'd have at least eight of each grade this year. Not that many have shown up... Had a friend who said she'd be here again this year, though she hasn't replied to my calls at all."

Behind one of the panes of glass, Serenity banged on it as hard as she could without breaking the glass, though that thought was slowly drifting away... "I have a good reason god dammit! Lemme in! I don't wanna walk all the way around..." Turning around, she stamped her foot, slipping in some early morning dew and landing on her belly. Sitting down cross legged, she scowled as she waited, three of her braids still bonking on the windows, though they didn't make all that much sound. She began to grumble under her breath, mostly how she was going to kick Theo in his shins when she saw him.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:09 am
Errant Singularity wrote:
Iskios wrote:
Jove wrote:(I uninstalled Kik in order to regain enough space to get an update. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. I honestly don't see the problem, I don't have any pics and all of my music is on Spotify. Oh well, it is what it is XD. Well, that aside, is anyone available?)
(If you have Hachiman enter the classroom he could join in on the conversation between Magnus, Nagare, Varen, and possibly Miri. Also check your PMs from time to time xD)

Atlas wrote:"That went well, I think" Nagare couldnt help but laugh "Go ahead and storm out of class! But remember, Ill be here all year long!" He shouted loud enough so thatvshe could hear it. His laughter died down when he heard the scream, but he laughed even harder when she was brought back to class. He looked at the girl who had brought her back "Oh dont worry, shes already a delinquent" He joked

His laughter stopped immediatly as Zion walked into the class. Nagare wanted to say something sarcastic, but couldnt really find anything. Instead, he just turned to Heidi again. "Back so soon, best friend?" He teased. "But really, Im sorry for being rude. I wasnt trying to be." He apologized, but knew she probably wouldnt accept it.

Yet again, another student walked through the door. "Oh look! He is here" Nagare greeted Magnus "Would've been disappointed if even Zion was enough to put you six feet under"

Magnus raised an eyebrow when he realized he was being spoken to and that it was by someone he didn't know. "Yeah, of course. I doubt Zion could end anyone who wasn't already trying to die, at least it didn't seem he had the heart for it." He paused for a moment before broaching the next topic, "You know, I don't believe I've met you before. I'm a new student here, but I have a feeling from your familiarity with the others that you'd already know that."

Naro wrote:Oran rolled his eyes and turned around to look at divinity when Heidi began making her scene, Oran didn't care if she was mad he was just gonna turn his attention to his girl "Hey divinity, I heard from the old man that were going to a forest this weekend... for some activity" he said as he turned around again when he heard some screaming and the Yvette coming inside with Heidi. Oran couldn't help but to laugh a bit "good morning Yvette" he waved at her and at the other student was sat near them(Nora) those 2 seemed to be divinity's new friends. The room got quite when Zion walked in and with good reason, they were either afraid of him or they just didn't like him "Hey Zion fight with me next time we use the arena!" He announced as the other student walked in, Magnus seemed fined and he sat by Zion too so all these rumor were dumb.

Magnus' interest peaked at what Oran said, thinking to himself, 'We're doing an activity so soon? I'm starting to like this school already, more emphasis on action than most it seems.'

Errant Singularity wrote:Turning away from his gaze at Theo, Varen noticed the boy from yesterday sitting down near him. "Hey, you're that guy who fought Zi yesterday, right?" Varen looked him up and down, trying to see if he had a limp or anything wrong, but he seemed to be in oddly good health. Glancing back at Theo, still not getting a reply, he turned back to Magnus. "What's your name? I'm Varen Aizoho, I'm a senior too. Welcome to KA!" He held out the same incomplete handshake he had given Yvette. "How you feeling? I only ever fought Zi once, arm was messed up for a while after."

He was a little surprised there were so many people talking to and about him, he had learned from Zion that the students weren't generally allowed to use the arena on their own but surely it wasn't that uncommon. "Nice to meet you Varen, I'm Magnus. Ah, didn't we meet right before my fight with Zion? We should actually check out the gym sometime." Magnus gave a small chuckle at the next topic of conversation, "Zion had composure, he did. I wasn't injured too much during the fight though, mostly the poisons which I don't believe were made to be deadly either. And of course Divinity healed me up pretty well. Actually, I have a quick question. How many more classmates do we have that haven't decided to show up to a class yet?"

"Oh yeah, walked by you guys and stopped when you were talking with Zi. Thought he was bugging you, didn't know you were a senior at first." Brightening up a little at the mention, Varen nodded in agreement. "Yeah they upgraded the gym since last year, I wanna try out the new courses. I'm hoping I'll still be number one in the most of them... Only one I'm second in is the speed test, cause someone can teleport... Though, I never saw Oran's names on the lists." He trailed off in thought for a bit, wondering if Oran really could be faster and stronger than him. "Really? That's good at least, though there's not much Divles can't fix, anything non fatal can be saved. My healing sucks compared to that..." Doing a mental count in his head, Varen spent a moment considering his question. Raising his shoulders and grunting, he replied "It changes week by week sometimes, though I heard we'd have at least eight of each grade this year. Not that many have shown up... Had a friend who said she'd be here again this year, though she hasn't replied to my calls at all."

Behind one of the panes of glass, Serenity banged on it as hard as she could without breaking the glass, though that thought was slowly drifting away... "I have a good reason god dammit! Lemme in! I don't wanna walk all the way around..." Turning around, she stamped her foot, slipping in some early morning dew and landing on her belly. Sitting down cross legged, she scowled as she waited, three of her braids still bonking on the windows, though they didn't make all that much sound. She began to grumble under her breath, mostly how she was going to kick Theo in his shins when she saw him.

Zion scoffed as he walked over to the group from his place in the back, "Wow, I must have gone overboard with those toxins last time we fought, because it seems that you have some serious long-term memory loss. Number one in everything? Sure, you might beat me out in powerlifting, but your balance, core strength, and flexibility is a sorry excuse for a Knights Academy student. It doesn't take a genius to tell you that strength and athleticism alone gets you nowhere. Variety is key, and I don't think I've ever seen you train yourself in any style built to utilize all that strength. Jiu jitsu, boxing, wrestling, judo, taekwondo, muay thai, hell man even some yoga would do wonders, and maybe if you considered it, your arm wouldn't have been so worse for wear last year," he reminded Varen, taking note that his fellow senior had taken exactly zero percent of the advice he had offered into account from back when they trained together a couple of times. He then turned to Magnus and continued, "Varen might have you believe that huge biceps are the key to life, but you might do better to listen to the combat expert of this Academy. Strength is important and integral to fighting, but movement, instincts, and balance are all equally as essential in a fight. In fact, I'd say the mind outweighs everything else as potentially the most potent weapon one could possibly wield. Once you learn to pick your spots, the most destructive strike often becomes the faintest. The theatrics and regiment aren't exactly my cup of tea, hence why I skipped out on the competitions last year. Besides, what good would it do to broadcast the details down to the T of what I'm physically capable of to every student, and by extension everyone who serves as my competition, in this school?"

In his peripheral vision, Zion saw something on the outside of one of the class's windows just before an incessant, and annoyingly loud knocking sound filled the room. "That wouldn't happen to be her, would it? Then again, I have a hunch that we'd be better off letting her stay outside."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:21 pm
Masyar wrote:
Iskios wrote:

Zion scoffed as he walked over to the group from his place in the back, "Wow, I must have gone overboard with those toxins last time we fought, because it seems that you have some serious long-term memory loss. Number one in everything? Sure, you might beat me out in powerlifting, but your balance, core strength, and flexibility is a sorry excuse for a Knights Academy student. It doesn't take a genius to tell you that strength and athleticism alone gets you nowhere. Variety is key, and I don't think I've ever seen you train yourself in any style built to utilize all that strength. Jiu jitsu, boxing, wrestling, judo, taekwondo, muay thai, hell man even some yoga would do wonders, and maybe if you considered it, your arm wouldn't have been so worse for wear last year," he reminded Varen, taking note that his fellow senior had taken exactly zero percent of the advice he had offered into account from back when they trained together a couple of times. He then turned to Magnus and continued, "Varen might have you believe that huge biceps are the key to life, but you might do better to listen to the combat expert of this Academy. Strength is important and integral to fighting, but movement, instincts, and balance are all equally as essential in a fight. In fact, I'd say the mind outweighs everything else as potentially the most potent weapon one could possibly wield. Once you learn to pick your spots, the most destructive strike often becomes the faintest. The theatrics and regiment aren't exactly my cup of tea, hence why I skipped out on the competitions last year. Besides, what good would it do to broadcast the details down to the T of what I'm physically capable of to every student, and by extension everyone who serves as my competition, in this school?"

In his peripheral vision, Zion saw something on the outside of one of the class's windows just before an incessant, and annoyingly loud knocking sound filled the room. "That wouldn't happen to be her, would it? Then again, I have a hunch that we'd be better off letting her stay outside."

"Oh, hey Zi." Varen just listened to his miniature lecture, taking note of everything Zion said he lacked, and checking off everything he held back on from the list on purpose. "I'd like to remind you, I held my own for a while, without using anything but my arms... Which I hardly work, actually. Ever heard of Silat?" He blinked once, temporarily glowing gold. Standing behind him, his leg wrested around Zion's upper chest. "I may not use the weapons of the style usually, but I've mastered all the footwork. Everything from the waist up I picked up here. Not everyone has powers that allow subtlety, Zi, especially as efficiently as you." Appearing back in his desk, still giving off his aura, he looked to Theo. "Sorry for the disturbance sir, I'll turn it down." Blinking once more, his glowing aura disappeared, a tiny golden circle appearing on his palm at the same moment. "And yeah, that's probably her. She'll probably let herself in in a minute though, she doesn't really like being helped that much usually."

"Glowing boy! Get your ass over her!" Serenity shouted when she saw the shine of Varens' aura activate. Of course, the soundproofed room made it mean nothing...
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:29 pm
Silver decided to listen to the group feeling like they would be interesting to talk to as he coughs to make himself noticeable to the others hoping this won’t backfire and make him look like an arrogant brat or a monstrous person like...HIM (aka his adopted father Tenzo the fire hero known as Solaris)
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:04 am
"Oh, hey Zi." Varen just listened to his miniature lecture, taking note of everything Zion said he lacked, and checking off everything he held back on from the list on purpose. "I'd like to remind you, I held my own for a while, without using anything but my arms... Which I hardly work, actually. Ever heard of Silat?" He blinked once, temporarily glowing gold. Standing behind him, his leg wrested around Zion's upper chest. "I may not use the weapons of the style usually, but I've mastered all the footwork. Everything from the waist up I picked up here. Not everyone has powers that allow subtlety, Zi, especially as efficiently as you." Appearing back in his desk, still giving off his aura, he looked to Theo. "Sorry for the disturbance sir, I'll turn it down." Blinking once more, his glowing aura disappeared, a tiny golden circle appearing on his palm at the same moment. "And yeah, that's probably her. She'll probably let herself in in a minute though, she doesn't really like being helped that much usually."

"Glowing boy! Get your ass over her!" Serenity shouted when she saw the shine of Varens' aura activate. Of course, the soundproofed room made it mean nothing...

"Yes, thank you Varen, let's all settle down, it's about time the lesson began..." He trails off, his gaze drawn to the window where a youth dangled, banging on the glass. He looked exasperated a moment, wondering what circumstances made the door unavailable. Before he did it himself or asked a student to help her the dark haired girl with sunglasses on indoors stood, hopping over desks to reach the window.

Miri unlocks the window and pulls it open, stepping aside to allow the girl to enter, "The stairs broken or something?" She asks, a light humor in her words.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:29 am
Sammich wrote:

"Yes, thank you Varen, let's all settle down, it's about time the lesson began..." He trails off, his gaze drawn to the window where a youth dangled, banging on the glass. He looked exasperated a moment, wondering what circumstances made the door unavailable. Before he did it himself or asked a student to help her the dark haired girl with sunglasses on indoors stood, hopping over desks to reach the window.

Miri unlocks the window and pulls it open, stepping aside to allow the girl to enter, "The stairs broken or something?" She asks, a light humor in her words.

"Oh nah, I woulda come through the front but there was some weird lookin guy out there, lil dude who was missing an-" as she hopped into the classroom, Serenity let out a tiny shriek that didn't make it past Miri, and pointed straight at Nagare. Scooting behind Miri, she whispered to her "Whooo iiiis thaat?!?" Behind her, moving almost like snakes, six braids crawled through the window, wrapping themselves into two larger braids on her head, before shrinking down and then changing colour, her hair becoming an almost reflective black.

At his desk, Varen waved to Serenity as wide as he could, trying to get her attention from down there. In response, he saw two fingers over Miri's shoulder copy the motion.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:32 pm
Atlas wrote:"Whats that supposed to mean?" Nagare shot a glare towards Divinity "That brat? No way." He continued to glare for a moment longer. He faced towards the front of the room when the teacher began to speak. "Morning, Teach." He spoke breifly. He had already figured that the teacher had made a mental note of his behavior. It was obvious from his facial expressions. "So, what're we gonna learn to day, Mr Wellington?" He asked, but wasnt really listening for a reply. Instead, he was trying to listen for anything else Oran might've said about the Forest activity he mentioned earlier.

He hadnt really been paying attention and almost didnt hear Magnus reply to him. "Oh, right, youre new here. Im Nagare Okono. Junior." He extended his hand forward, waiting for a handshake. "Lets hope your next fight goes better, hmm? Though, it cant really be helped if I happen to be your next opponent." He joked. "Anyways, welcome to the Academy. I hope you enjoy it more than Sourpuss over there" He gestured to Heidi, who he assumed was still mad at him.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Near the entrance of the room, Yataka sat silently, listening to all the conversations going on around him. He pulled out a sheet of paper, an envelope and a pencil and began writing but quickly stopped. 'Crap..what should I say? Should I just immediately bring it up?' He asked himself regarding the phone situation he and Mrs Vala had discussed the day before. After a few moments, he began writing again.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I know the school year only just began, but Im already missing you guys. Our first day went well, other than a fight between two seniors. Apparently one of them killed a student last year. But, you know, it really puts things into perspective. In the real world, there wont be any Arena Rules. The bad guys wont hold back and there wont be a teacher there to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. Im not even sure of how to use my power in combat. Im sure Ill figure it out though. Anyways that isnt what I wanted to say.

So my Homeroom teacher, Mrs Vala, made an offer. Because I'm so far from the village, and because their important to the school, she has offered to send someone out to set up a phone there. Of course, it would be totally up to you, If you're against it, thats fine I guess. But it would help us stay in contact. We would be able to talk on a regular basis.

Anyways, thats all I really have to say. I hope to hear from you soon.

With love,
Yataka.

Errant Singularity wrote:"Oh yeah, walked by you guys and stopped when you were talking with Zi. Thought he was bugging you, didn't know you were a senior at first." Brightening up a little at the mention, Varen nodded in agreement. "Yeah they upgraded the gym since last year, I wanna try out the new courses. I'm hoping I'll still be number one in the most of them... Only one I'm second in is the speed test, cause someone can teleport... Though, I never saw Oran's names on the lists." He trailed off in thought for a bit, wondering if Oran really could be faster and stronger than him. "Really? That's good at least, though there's not much Divles can't fix, anything non fatal can be saved. My healing sucks compared to that..." Doing a mental count in his head, Varen spent a moment considering his question. Raising his shoulders and grunting, he replied "It changes week by week sometimes, though I heard we'd have at least eight of each grade this year. Not that many have shown up... Had a friend who said she'd be here again this year, though she hasn't replied to my calls at all."

Masyar wrote:Zion scoffed as he walked over to the group from his place in the back, "Wow, I must have gone overboard with those toxins last time we fought, because it seems that you have some serious long-term memory loss. Number one in everything? Sure, you might beat me out in powerlifting, but your balance, core strength, and flexibility is a sorry excuse for a Knights Academy student. It doesn't take a genius to tell you that strength and athleticism alone gets you nowhere. Variety is key, and I don't think I've ever seen you train yourself in any style built to utilize all that strength. Jiu jitsu, boxing, wrestling, judo, taekwondo, muay thai, hell man even some yoga would do wonders, and maybe if you considered it, your arm wouldn't have been so worse for wear last year," he reminded Varen, taking note that his fellow senior had taken exactly zero percent of the advice he had offered into account from back when they trained together a couple of times. He then turned to Magnus and continued, "Varen might have you believe that huge biceps are the key to life, but you might do better to listen to the combat expert of this Academy. Strength is important and integral to fighting, but movement, instincts, and balance are all equally as essential in a fight. In fact, I'd say the mind outweighs everything else as potentially the most potent weapon one could possibly wield. Once you learn to pick your spots, the most destructive strike often becomes the faintest. The theatrics and regiment aren't exactly my cup of tea, hence why I skipped out on the competitions last year. Besides, what good would it do to broadcast the details down to the T of what I'm physically capable of to every student, and by extension everyone who serves as my competition, in this school?"

Magnus met Nagare's hand with a handshake, "Nice to meet you. My name's Magnus, I'm a senior. Oh you don't have to worry, I'm positive it will." He looked over at the student Nagare gestured to, who was the girl that was dragged back inside by the exchange student earlier, "Uh, thanks for the welcome. I have a feeling that wouldn't be very tough to do."

"I didn't the gym was made up of courses, I figured it would be more orthodox forms of training. What was your power again? It seemed kind of random based on what I noticed during my fight with Zion. A teleportation power, eh? Besides that exchange student Yvette I think I have a pretty good chance at taking that second spot from you." Scratching his head at the mention of healing, "You have the ability to heal as well? But now that you mention it, I haven't thanked Divinity yet for healing me. I'll find a chance to later I suppose."

Noticing his previous opponent walk down from the back of the class he turned to face him. Listening to Zion speak Magnus nodded several times showing visible agreement, "I've fought against you and I can attest to Zion's assessment. Spending my childhood on the streets meant I had to deal with several villains and fake heroes, and Zion is definitely one of the stronger opponents I've fought so far. I may not have the formal training you two do from the Academy, but I have a size-able amount of experience. Movement and instincts are my strongest suits. I'd definitely agree about the mind outweighing most and I tend to use my mind well when I'm not acting rashly. Though there are some gaps that mind alone can't bridge. I suppose I have subtle powers as well."

"Speaking of another classmate I've yet to meet...who is that?" Magnus said as he saw the girl banging on the window and subsequently being let in by Miri. "Forgetting that, I hope class starts soon because this feels like it's taking too long."
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:09 pm
Silver nodded and sighed softly “Well there goes my plan of joining in their conversations...” Silver muttered quietly in apathetic tone

Silver thought back to a adult with messy wild shoulder length red hair, fair skin, golden hawk eyes that can pierce anything with their burning passion to be number one and wears black as flames are all around him as he growls darkly attacking a young Silver “Dodge! Conjure flames! Do SOMETHING YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!” Attacks and beats Silver brutally as then when the final blow came...Silver jumped up and woke up from his...return to his past memory as he rubs his face grumbling softly “Damn you Tenzo..."
Sammich
Sammich

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:18 pm
"Oh nah, I woulda come through the front but there was some weird lookin guy out there, lil dude who was missing an-" as she hopped into the classroom, Serenity let out a tiny shriek that didn't make it past Miri, and pointed straight at Nagare. Scooting behind Miri, she whispered to her "Whooo iiiis thaat?!?" Behind her, moving almost like snakes, six braids crawled through the window, wrapping themselves into two larger braids on her head, before shrinking down and then changing colour, her hair becoming an almost reflective black.

At his desk, Varen waved to Serenity as wide as he could, trying to get her attention from down there. In response, he saw two fingers over Miri's shoulder copy the motion.
She nodded along, all these students coming back with stories about weird people. She had quite a few stories like that too, strange folks in the city, even friends her parents had over for cocktails. Miri had never been much of storyteller so she just kept them to herself though. Felt her peers shift behind her, Miri was by no means tall, not really short either but still she was far from a good hiding spot in this form.

"Um..." she began, not entirely certain, he was a class mate, that was obvious. But he was from a different grade, one or two years her junior, she wasn't certain. Had she arrived in time to hear his name spoken aloud? She couldn't recall. "Nigiri? No no that's sushi..." she muttered under her breath before giving braids a haphazard shrug. "Starts with an N I think, never really talked to him though." Miri sees something move in her peripheral. What was this gal up to?

"I'm gonna go sit back down now."

Iskios wrote:

Magnus met Nagare's hand with a handshake, "Nice to meet you. My name's Magnus, I'm a senior. Oh you don't have to worry, I'm positive it will." He looked over at the student Nagare gestured to, who was the girl that was dragged back inside by the exchange student earlier, "Uh, thanks for the welcome. I have a feeling that wouldn't be very tough to do."

"I didn't the gym was made up of courses, I figured it would be more orthodox forms of training. What was your power again? It seemed kind of random based on what I noticed during my fight with Zion. A teleportation power, eh? Besides that exchange student Yvette I think I have a pretty good chance at taking that second spot from you." Scratching his head at the mention of healing, "You have the ability to heal as well? But now that you mention it, I haven't thanked Divinity yet for healing me. I'll find a chance to later I suppose."

Noticing his previous opponent walk down from the back of the class he turned to face him. Listening to Zion speak Magnus nodded several times showing visible agreement, "I've fought against you and I can attest to Zion's assessment. Spending my childhood on the streets meant I had to deal with several villains and fake heroes, and Zion is definitely one of the stronger opponents I've fought so far. I may not have the formal training you two do from the Academy, but I have a size-able amount of experience. Movement and instincts are my strongest suits. I'd definitely agree about the mind outweighing most and I tend to use my mind well when I'm not acting rashly. Though there are some gaps that mind alone can't bridge. I suppose I have subtle powers as well."

"Speaking of another classmate I've yet to meet...who is that?" Magnus said as he saw the girl banging on the window and subsequently being let in by Miri. "Forgetting that, I hope class starts soon because this feels like it's taking too long."

"Alrighty, now that I have... most of your attention let's hop to it." Theo begins, projecting his voice over the crowd of simmering teens. They were so vivacious, to be young again. Some of them said some unnerving things he may need to talk to them about later but he was already five minutes after class start. "It's time to explain our bonding activity we have planned for this weekend in depth." He looked out over this sea of punk kids and all doubts he had for this job momentarily abandoned him.

"Tomorrow at noon sharp you will all board a bus to take you off campus to a sector of isolated woodlands to the north. When you arrive Miss Vala and I will chaperone you through a series of activities specially coordinated by our principle to test your skills, bring you closer as peers and help you on your way to becoming heroes in your own right." He ran his gaze over the students. "It will be an overnight trip, pack accordingly. More details will be given at the campground, here's a small packet of information and times and a meeting place for departure tomorrow." He begins passing out the information as well as a one-sheet syllabus. "But for now, let's jump into what it means to be a hero."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the bus doors creaked open, Thelonius checked his watch. 1:48, Good timing. He was the first to make his way off the bus, taking in the new setting with a childlike eagerness. A clearing, maybe half the width of a football field, tall trees framing it all all sides. To the north end was a solitary cabin, well maintained from the appearance, but nothing fancy. Twenty paces from the door is a firepit, surrounded by logs of various lengths and widths for seating. Theo takes a few steps and pivots looking to wehere they had come from. The main road to the school was long behind them, the winding dirt road that lead them here was overgrown with trees and brush.

The whole place resounded isolation.

This didn't perturb the teacher much, gesturing for the students and his colleague to get off the bus.

"Amazing." He breathed, it had been quite a long time since he'd been surrounded by so much nature. His time as a hero had kept him in urban places. He took a deep breath.

"Knight Academy students! It's time to explain the first activity, which will begin," He looks to his watch, "In ten minutes."

"You have been randomly paired in groups of two." Theo looked over them over, "Your goal is to obtain a badge." He pulled a gleaming medal of bronze from his pocket, the Academy's insignia emblazoned on it. "From my friends." He flipped the medal in his hand, the surface gleaming. In the overcast sky five bright lights gleamed like satellites, their descent to the surface like meteors. But as they approached the surface they slowed, sprinkling startdust onto the ground as shapes formed from the light, five ghostly forms stood before them, behind Theo.

The two most notable, two serpents, towering at twenty five feet and gliding around each other, although one seemed to make more of a swimming motion with it's canine like legs. "Draco and Cetus." He tossed two medallions in the air, the creatures pounced for them, each catching one in a toothy starry maw.

Not as titanic was a winged horse, braying and reaching down to playfully nudge Theo even though it stood eight feet tall. This was the first creature to reveal it may actually have mass, the hooves hit the dirt with great weight of the creature "I'm sure you're all familiar with Pegasus." Theo held out a badge for it, allowing it to take the medal tenderly between it's teeth.

There was also two human shapes, one feminine and lithe, the other broad and masculine. He tossed them each a badge, "Cassiopeia," the woman plucked the badge from the air like a fruit from a low hanging branch, proceeding to use check her starry complexion in the reflective surface, "And Perseus." The man held up his hand, the badge landing in it perfectly.

"Your groups are..." He pointed to each student as he called them out,
"Hachiman and Nora,
Divinity and Luella,
Varen and Yataka,
Serenity and Heidi,
Miriam and Drake,
Freya and Camilla,
Magnus and Nagare,
Silver and Yvette,
and finally Zion and Oran."

"You have," He checked his watch again, "Two minutes, any questions?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:02 pm
"Can someone help me with my bags?" Serenity called out, still at the back of the bus as everyone was getting the explanation. She had three duffel bags, a pair of mannequin cases, and a dog carrying cage. Inside were the dolls she had been moving slowly to her room, though this was only half her collection. She had gotten the janitor to help her load them into her room from a safe at school, and then onto the carrying cases of the bus. She wasn't sure what this 'bonding' exercise was, but she wasn't bonding with anyone without her babies nearby. As a little electric whirring started up in one of the duffel bags, she opened it up and hugged a little clown doll with half it's face paint torn off and replaced by a different colour. "Don't worry Semus, it's all be okay." Flipping a switch on the back of it's head, the electric carving knife attached to it's feet turned off. Placing Semus back into the bag, she zipped it up again and continued to slowly drag them down the aisle. As she bent over to grab another bag, a pair of pistols, a grenade missing the pin, replaced by a twig, and seven different sized knives fell out of her skirt and shirt, clattering on the ground. "I shoulda brought Geoffrey, that woulda kept the weirdos away..." She mumbled to herself as she slipped a hunting knife back into her bra, then a tiny paring knife into her left braid.

Varen watched with delight as Theo used his powers, something he rarely saw before. Looking past him to the forest, however, he was reminded of his childhood. He wondered if this forest had things in it like Ouroboros, a massive snake he had lived with in his younger years, or the massive fish that almost ate him every time he went swimming. Hopefully they had the wild pears too... "How long are we here Ted?" he asked, remembering back to a week long field exercise last year. Checking the back of his hand, he assured himself he had stored up all the energy he could hold, he had at least an hour worth of aura use stocked up, as long as he didn't overuse them.

"So, this is the cute lil exercise I was told about..." Derek thought to himself as he watched the group from a distance, using half a binocular set. He had decided to get a taste of how capable the students were, he already had estimates on the teachers. Considering taking out some of them now, he decided against it, what with Theo already active in the field. As five stars fell to the ground, he hid himself behind a tree trunk, sure he had been spotted. Circulating energy to his legs, he jumped away, sailing half a foot over the ground and landing a good three hundred meters away, into a patch of mud. Turning back and looking again, he sighed with relief as none of the projections followed.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:11 pm
Silver looks at Serenity and put his hand out and coldly looked away “I will help...”
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:20 pm
Sammich wrote:"Alrighty, now that I have... most of your attention let's hop to it." Theo begins, projecting his voice over the crowd of simmering teens. They were so vivacious, to be young again. Some of them said some unnerving things he may need to talk to them about later but he was already five minutes after class start. "It's time to explain our bonding activity we have planned for this weekend in depth." He looked out over this sea of punk kids and all doubts he had for this job momentarily abandoned him.

"Tomorrow at noon sharp you will all board a bus to take you off campus to a sector of isolated woodlands to the north. When you arrive Miss Vala and I will chaperone you through a series of activities specially coordinated by our principle to test your skills, bring you closer as peers and help you on your way to becoming heroes in your own right." He ran his gaze over the students. "It will be an overnight trip, pack accordingly. More details will be given at the campground, here's a small packet of information and times and a meeting place for departure tomorrow." He begins passing out the information as well as a one-sheet syllabus. "But for now, let's jump into what it means to be a hero."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the bus doors creaked open, Thelonius checked his watch. 1:48, Good timing. He was the first to make his way off the bus, taking in the new setting with a childlike eagerness. A clearing, maybe half the width of a football field, tall trees framing it all all sides. To the north end was a solitary cabin, well maintained from the appearance, but nothing fancy. Twenty paces from the door is a firepit, surrounded by logs of various lengths and widths for seating. Theo takes a few steps and pivots looking to wehere they had come from. The main road to the school was long behind them, the winding dirt road that lead them here was overgrown with trees and brush.

This didn't perturb the teacher much, gesturing for the students and his colleague to get off the bus.

"Amazing." He breathed, it had been quite a long time since he'd been surrounded by so much nature. His time as a hero had kept him in urban places. He took a deep breath.

"Knight Academy students! It's time to explain the first activity, which will begin," He looks to his watch, "In ten minutes."

"You have been randomly paired in groups of two." Theo looked over them over, "Your goal is to obtain a badge." He pulled a gleaming medal of bronze from his pocket, the Academy's insignia emblazoned on it. "From my friends." He flipped the medal in his hand, the surface gleaming. In the overcast sky five bright lights gleamed like satellites, their descent to the surface like meteors. But as they approached the surface they slowed, sprinkling startdust onto the ground as shapes formed from the light, five ghostly forms stood before them, behind Theo.

The two most notable, two serpents, towering at twenty five feet and gliding around each other, although one seemed to make more of a swimming motion with it's canine like legs. "Draco and Cetus." He tossed two medallions in the air, the creatures pounced for them, each catching one in a toothy starry maw.

Not as titanic was a winged horse, braying and reaching down to playfully nudge Theo even though it stood eight feet tall. This was the first creature to reveal it may actually have mass, the hooves hit the dirt with great weight of the creature "I'm sure you're all familiar with Pegasus." Theo held out a badge for it, allowing it to take the medal tenderly between it's teeth.

There was also two human shapes, one feminine and lithe, the other broad and masculine. He tossed them each a badge, "Cassiopeia," the woman plucked the badge from the air like a fruit from a low hanging branch, proceeding to use check her starry complexion in the reflective surface, "And Perseus." The man held up his hand, the badge landing in it perfectly.

"Hachiman and Nora,
Divinity and Luella,
Varen and Yataka,
Serenity and Heidi,
Miriam and Drake,
Freya and Camilla,
Magnus and Nagare,
Silver and Yvette,

(@Atlas / Dante)
Magnus spent a while looking over the syllabus, intrigued for what the activity in the forest would be. The lesson itself wasn't bad either, Mr. Wellington was obviously new but was good at teaching. However Magnus wasn't sure he felt the same way about what it meant to be a hero. He had to be convinced to go to the Academy in the first place by his guardian, but since he was there already he decided he'd give it a chance. Of course, there was always going to be room for improvement later.

After class, in his dorm room he rummaged through the few things he had brought so he could pack appropriately for tomorrow. He only really needed a couple changes of clothes if it was going to be overnight. His chains were rather convenient at times like these, he never had to worry about forgetting them because they were a part of him. It was almost like a curse that he couldn't get rid of them, or it would be a curse if he didn't like them so much. He threw his pack beside his bed, and went to sleep to rest for the next day. He had a few classmates he hoped he would face during the forest since he assumed there would be fighting involved, it wouldn't be realistic otherwise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus ride was longer than would have liked and besides the scenery as they got closer to the site, was uneventful. He just kept to himself the whole time. He was rather surprised that the Academy had a property this large so far away from the campus. "I wonder if there's any significant reason they chose to send us so far away from the city. The sky is surprisingly clear here-" He wasn't given much time to talk to himself out as the teacher began to speak as soon as everyone was off the bus. Magnus looked around at his classmates gathered around when Theo told them that they would be paired up for the activity. Thinking to himself, 'That logic makes sense...but I wish it didn't because I'm not the most used to working with others my age.'

Magnus looked in awe as he saw the apparitions that Theo had conjured from the sky, "Now that is an impressive display. I hope it's as strong as it looks, if we'll be fighting them. I wonder if the clear sky made any difference." He was kind of glad to hear that he was paired up with one of the classmates he'd already met as introductions were always a drag to him. At the very least since he met Nagare the day before it'd be a little easier to work with a stranger. Walking up to Nagare, Magnus extended a hand for a handshake, "Well this should be interesting, Nagare. I think I look forward to working with you, though I don't know your power yet." He grinned before continuing, "It's almost a shame that we don't get to fight against each other after what we talked about yesterday, but I bet you're happy about that. That aside, since the activity is starting so soon I think it would be best to talk strategy once we're in the forest and the other students aren't around."
Voca
Voca

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:02 am
Sammich wrote:

She nodded along, all these students coming back with stories about weird people. She had quite a few stories like that too, strange folks in the city, even friends her parents had over for cocktails. Miri had never been much of storyteller so she just kept them to herself though. Felt her peers shift behind her, Miri was by no means tall, not really short either but still she was far from a good hiding spot in this form.

"Um..." she began, not entirely certain, he was a class mate, that was obvious. But he was from a different grade, one or two years her junior, she wasn't certain. Had she arrived in time to hear his name spoken aloud? She couldn't recall. "Nigiri? No no that's sushi..." she muttered under her breath before giving braids a haphazard shrug. "Starts with an N I think, never really talked to him though." Miri sees something move in her peripheral. What was this gal up to?

Iskios wrote:

"Alrighty, now that I have... most of your attention let's hop to it." Theo begins, projecting his voice over the crowd of simmering teens. They were so vivacious, to be young again. Some of them said some unnerving things he may need to talk to them about later but he was already five minutes after class start. "It's time to explain our bonding activity we have planned for this weekend in depth." He looked out over this sea of punk kids and all doubts he had for this job momentarily abandoned him.

"Hachiman and Nora,
Divinity and Luella,
Varen and Yataka,
Serenity and Heidi,
Miriam and Drake,
Freya and Camilla,
Magnus and Nagare,
Silver and Yvette,

Arriving at the forest, eyes fluttering open as she scanned the area around her, they had finally arrived and with that, Vala stood from her seat, covering her mouth for the incoming yawn. She pivoted, allowing her to reach for the small suitcase which she had taken with herself, only dreaming of night to come for them all to rest instead.

Though dusk was hours away and she currently had a job to do, so plastering a wary smile, she proceeded to leave the bus with her suitcase, allowing for the wheels to hit the steps before setting on the ground. Unlike Theo, who seemed to be awake and ready in every single way, it caused her wariness to fade, only leaving space for a smile of admiration towards her colleague, she took her place next to him though a bit further back to allow the show take the students' attention. She waited for the students to go, having to discuss something with Theo before they got too far ahead of themselves in the activities
Atlas
Atlas

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:04 am
Iskios wrote:
Sammich wrote:"Alrighty, now that I have... most of your attention let's hop to it." Theo begins, projecting his voice over the crowd of simmering teens. They were so vivacious, to be young again. Some of them said some unnerving things he may need to talk to them about later but he was already five minutes after class start. "It's time to explain our bonding activity we have planned for this weekend in depth." He looked out over this sea of punk kids and all doubts he had for this job momentarily abandoned him.

"Hachiman and Nora,
Divinity and Luella,
Varen and Yataka,
Serenity and Heidi,
Miriam and Drake,
Freya and Camilla,
Magnus and Nagare,
Silver and Yvette,

(@Atlas / Dante)
Magnus spent a while looking over the syllabus, intrigued for what the activity in the forest would be. The lesson itself wasn't bad either, Mr. Wellington was obviously new but was good at teaching. However Magnus wasn't sure he felt the same way about what it meant to be a hero. He had to be convinced to go to the Academy in the first place by his guardian, but since he was there already he decided he'd give it a chance. Of course, there was always going to be room for improvement later.

After class, in his dorm room he rummaged through the few things he had brought so he could pack appropriately for tomorrow. He only really needed a couple changes of clothes if it was going to be overnight. His chains were rather convenient at times like these, he never had to worry about forgetting them because they were a part of him. It was almost like a curse that he couldn't get rid of them, or it would be a curse if he didn't like them so much. He threw his pack beside his bed, and went to sleep to rest for the next day. He had a few classmates he hoped he would face during the forest since he assumed there would be fighting involved, it wouldn't be realistic otherwise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus ride was longer than would have liked and besides the scenery as they got closer to the site, was uneventful. He just kept to himself the whole time. He was rather surprised that the Academy had a property this large so far away from the campus. "I wonder if there's any significant reason they chose to send us so far away from the city. The sky is surprisingly clear here-" He wasn't given much time to talk to himself out as the teacher began to speak as soon as everyone was off the bus. Magnus looked around at his classmates gathered around when Theo told them that they would be paired up for the activity. Thinking to himself, 'That logic makes sense...but I wish it didn't because I'm not the most used to working with others my age.'

Magnus looked in awe as he saw the apparitions that Theo had conjured from the sky, "Now that is an impressive display. I hope it's as strong as it looks, if we'll be fighting them. I wonder if the clear sky made any difference." He was kind of glad to hear that he was paired up with one of the classmates he'd already met as introductions were always a drag to him. At the very least since he met Nagare the day before it'd be a little easier to work with a stranger. Walking up to Nagare, Magnus extended a hand for a handshake, "Well this should be interesting, Nagare. I think I look forward to working with you, though I don't know your power yet." He grinned before continuing, "It's almost a shame that we don't get to fight against each other after what we talked about yesterday, but I bet you're happy about that. That aside, since the activity is starting so soon I think it would be best to talk strategy once we're in the forest and the other students aren't around."
Nagare glanced around, less amazes by the spectacle creates by Theo, and more interested by the choice of terrain. 'So all we have to do is get one of those? Thatll be easier than I thought..' Nagare thought to himself. Having almost instantly thought of a question, his one arm shot up into the air. "I got a question, Teach! A couple, actually What happens to those who fail? Amd what if a student happens to die, or is murdered by another student?" He asked, the last part being a jab directed towards Zion

"Well technically, there is no rule about in-fighting amongst the teams, right? If you truly wanna be embarrassed again, Id be glad to help you out" Nagare joked, grabbing and shaking his new teammates hand. "Anyways, thatll have to wait. Ive got a few other students I wanna fight" He said without mentioning any specific names. "Well, I guess we could strategize. I kinda assumed we would just go with the most obvious choice amd wait until a weaker team already has medal. Then again, with me here, all teams are weak."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:26 pm
"Heidi isn't a brat for stating her view on a controversial subject, that mindset is arrogant." Divinity sighed lowly before turning her attention away from Nagare as Zion and Magnus approached to speak with him. That was one group she'd rather not get involved with. Unfortunately a good number of the students at the school were so confident in their abilities that they pushed away their peers. While they were there to train to become the best, the idea of focusing purely on that saddened her. That type of lifestyle would eventually get lonely because they viewed everyone as competition rathe than friends. Even so she was kind to them as long as they were kind to her, hoping that one day they could all be friends. Grinning brightly as Yvette promised her a ride around the school, Divinity eagerly nodded in anticipation. "Sweet, let's do it!"
After class Divinity gently ran her fingers through Oran's hair and glanced down at him with a soft smile. "Hey Babe, class is over... Let's go pack." She prompted gently before gathering her things and waiting for him before heading out with the red of her friends, the next day would certainly be interesting. Whatever prompted the principal start the school year off with a field trip left Divinity a great amount of uncertainty. Hopefully no one was injured too badly during their activities... If so, she hoped she'd at least be close enough to lend a hand. I'm the end, she gained more through helping others than training to battle anyway.
Voca
Voca

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:27 pm
Sammich wrote:

Iskios wrote:

"Hachiman and Nora,
Divinity and Luella,
Varen and Yataka,
Serenity and Heidi,
Miriam and Drake,
Freya and Camilla,
Magnus and Nagare,
Silver and Yvette,

Holding tightly onto her notebook, Heidi pulled herself from the seat of the bus, following after the other students, intentionally ignoring the blue haired girl which appeared to overpack for a weekend trip, dirt and fighting, oh, my two most beloved things in the entire world, I'm dying to get started, she remembered from the previous years, it always happened at the start of the year to determine the overall progress each student had made throughout their time at the Academy, It's all wrong, piting students against eachother like this, Her mind instantly drifted to her friend, Divinity, who was always more of a supportive type rather than fighting.

Though shaking the thoughts away, she departed from the bus, allowing the wind to push all of her hair behind, she stood to the side, listening with without a care in the world other than one piece information,  who would she have to fight alongside with. Yet the answer came sooner than she anticipated, with her eyes emitting the surprise which had taken host, No no, Heidi, calm down, it will be o-,

Her attention was taken to the questions which were asked with ease, perhaps she weren't as mature due to her reaction yet she felt as though she was justified in her response which was a glare directed right at Nagare, the questions themself were reasonable to ask however them coming from him didn't make her happy, "I guess i will help my partner" Mumbling in defeat which was followed by a sigh.

She entered the bus once more, looking at the Silver guy and her partner, Serenity with her brow propped up, "This has got to be a joke." The comment was intended to be quieter, yet it was much louder and for one moment, she didn't doubt that they heard her. Instead of worrying though, she pulled one of the duffel bags, throwing it on her shoulder, "Lets get a MOVE on."
Naro
Naro

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:01 pm
Oran slept through the whole class, missing all the stuff about heroics 101. It was for a good purpose though... he had to save energy for the forest, he was gonna have the chance to fight Zion or Magnus! He slowly woke up after Divinity called for him and just nodded and followed her back to the dorms, he just packed a change of clothes for the weekend since they didn't really need much. After packing he just fell asleep again, he was just gonna take it easy for the night.

The next morning he woke up and slept the whole bus ride, and didn't really paid attention the whole spirit summoning Mr. Theo did. Oran knew he had to get the badges so it wasn't that important... what got his attention was there teams, what an interesting thing, he was looking forward to fighting Zion the most but he ended up on the same team "hey Zion! Looks like we'll be working together for this" he turned to divinity before walking over to Zion "good luck divinity! I'm sure you can do this!"

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:43 pm
Sammich wrote:

Iskios wrote:

"Hachiman and Nora,
Divinity and Luella,
Varen and Yataka,
Serenity and Heidi,
Miriam and Drake,
Freya and Camilla,
Magnus and Nagare,
Silver and Yvette,

As Theo rambled on with the typical Knights Academy rhetoric about "protecting civilians and ensuring justice," Zion rolled his eyes. It was a breath of fresh air to see an enthusiastic teacher, but at the same time, he couldn't disagree more with the mantras and ideals taught at the school, which was perhaps the reason why he tended to appear to lack in terms of classroom scores. 'There is no good and evil in this world, we are all the heroes of our own story. Teaching about rights and wrongs is meaningless because we don't live in a world of blacks and whites, we live in a world of color and so we can't approach it from a perspective of absolutes. Once everyone else begins to understand the true nature of this society we live in, maybe they'll get why that kid died last year. I did the poor soul a favor, to be frank,' he affirmed, letting his thoughts fill the class period as the minutes ticked on by. Finally, Theo announced the annual trip the forest that the Academy held every year. The challenge was always different, but the location always the same. He knew he had a fundamental understanding of most of the powers of his class of seniors, and even most of the juniors and sophomores, but it would be interesting to see what this batch of freshmen had to offer.

Zion sat in the back corner of the bus, the same spot he took every year, akin to where he always sat in class. Being in the back was always common sense to him, he had an easy view of everyone else in the bus that way, and could observe their habits and idiosyncrasies. He packed light, bringing obvious toiletries and essentials and a couple of changes of clothes if needed, although the trip never usually lasted too long past the inital challenge. As they arrived at the camping grounds in the forest, he followed the rest of the students out of the bus. His eyes lit up as he saw the spectral projections possess the badges while Theo explained the undertaking that they would soon face. "Fascinating... Such delicate looking creatures, but at the same time, I can almost feel their power enveloping the entire forest..." he muttered, knowing that this year's expedition, and the last one he would ever have at the Academy at that, would certainly be one to remember. He didn't care too much about who he was partnered up with, as long as it was someone with competence and some degree of discipline, it didn't make a difference in the larger scheme of things.

Zion's expression immediately dropped when he heard who he would be teamed up with, of all people, it was Oran. He sighed audibly as his partner approached and greeted him, "Look, I know that you're used to taking it easy and slacking off because your grandpa owns the place, but make no mistake, I have no problem doing this without you. Keep up and maybe we can make this work," he replied, making sure to be as blunt as possible so as to ensure that his words got through his thick skull. "I like to err on the side of cautious optimism most times in life, but I suppose I'm gonna have to put my differences aside for now," he said, his hand extending out to Oran. "If steamrolling everyone else in this competition means I have to deal with you for a while, I guess it's fine by me."
Naro
Naro

Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:58 am
Oran was a bit shocked by Zion's accusations, he wasn't slacking off was he? He shook his head with a small smile as he approached his partner. He listen to his little speech and Oran just kept a smile on his face "listen I just don't like to pay attention in class... and I could care less if my gramps owned the place or not" he finally shook his hand "but I was going to tell you to try to keep up with me, but I'm sure you're capable of that, let's... steamroll everyone" he pulled his hand back and crossed his arms "we're gonna be best buds after this, wanna make some plans while we wait?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum