Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Skittles
Skittles

Knight Academy  - Page 7 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:47 pm
Sammich wrote:
As the bus doors creaked open, Thelonius checked his watch. 1:48, Good timing. He was the first to make his way off the bus, taking in the new setting with a childlike eagerness. A clearing, maybe half the width of a football field, tall trees framing it all all sides. To the north end was a solitary cabin, well maintained from the appearance, but nothing fancy. Twenty paces from the door is a firepit, surrounded by logs of various lengths and widths for seating. Theo takes a few steps and pivots looking to wehere they had come from. The main road to the school was long behind them, the winding dirt road that lead them here was overgrown with trees and brush.

The whole place resounded isolation.

This didn't perturb the teacher much, gesturing for the students and his colleague to get off the bus.

"Amazing." He breathed, it had been quite a long time since he'd been surrounded by so much nature. His time as a hero had kept him in urban places. He took a deep breath.

"Knight Academy students! It's time to explain the first activity, which will begin," He looks to his watch, "In ten minutes."

"You have been randomly paired in groups of two." Theo looked over them over, "Your goal is to obtain a badge." He pulled a gleaming medal of bronze from his pocket, the Academy's insignia emblazoned on it. "From my friends." He flipped the medal in his hand, the surface gleaming. In the overcast sky five bright lights gleamed like satellites, their descent to the surface like meteors. But as they approached the surface they slowed, sprinkling startdust onto the ground as shapes formed from the light, five ghostly forms stood before them, behind Theo.

The two most notable, two serpents, towering at twenty five feet and gliding around each other, although one seemed to make more of a swimming motion with it's canine like legs. "Draco and Cetus." He tossed two medallions in the air, the creatures pounced for them, each catching one in a toothy starry maw.

Not as titanic was a winged horse, braying and reaching down to playfully nudge Theo even though it stood eight feet tall. This was the first creature to reveal it may actually have mass, the hooves hit the dirt with great weight of the creature "I'm sure you're all familiar with Pegasus." Theo held out a badge for it, allowing it to take the medal tenderly between it's teeth.

There was also two human shapes, one feminine and lithe, the other broad and masculine. He tossed them each a badge, "Cassiopeia," the woman plucked the badge from the air like a fruit from a low hanging branch, proceeding to use check her starry complexion in the reflective surface, "And Perseus." The man held up his hand, the badge landing in it perfectly.

"Your groups are..." He pointed to each student as he called them out,
"Hachiman and Nora,
Divinity and Luella,
Varen and Yataka,
Serenity and Heidi,
Miriam and Drake,
Freya and Camilla,
Magnus and Nagare,
Silver and Yvette,
and finally Zion and Oran."

"You have," He checked his watch again, "Two minutes, any questions?"

As Camilla boarded the bus earlier that afternoon, her mind wandered to the situation that played out the previous day. The night before, Camilla had been prepared to start her first day of school until she noticed that she was burning up the next morning. Her parents suggested that she stay home to rest up for the next day, although she reluctantly agreed. The first day of school was for the purpose of introductions, meeting new people, and possibly even creating some kind of relationship, however, Camilla was missing all of it. She would be lying to say if she wasn’t disappointed, but on the bright side, there was the rest of the year to look forward to, right?

At some point yesterday, Camilla’s household received a phone call from the Academy that her class would be taking an overnight trip to undergo some training exercises. That night she packed her things including clothes, cosmetics, and all the sorts into some bags when her brother came in. He told her that he was proud of her, and wished her luck for the activities that she would be doing tomorrow. He also reminded her that she should try her best while taking breaks every now and then, after all, there was no rush in becoming a hero. Before he left, Camilla gave her brother a hug, saying, “See you soon.” Afterwards closing the door behind him. Camilla was in high hopes for tomorrow, hopefully, she could display the hard work she put in all summer.

In a matter of time, she and her classmates had been taken to a place that seemed far away from the school - far away from the city it looks like. As she departed from the bus, it was then when she realized her surroundings. Along with the group, she was encircled by wildlife and it seemed like they were doing their first activity. Listening to her teacher, she saw that he summoned 5 miraculous creatures. “Incredible…!” She breathed. Overall, the exercise sounded interesting and she couldn’t wait to see who she was working with. Heading in the direction towards where her teacher pointed was, “Freya?” She approached her classmate and held out her hand to shake. “It looks like we’re a team, it’s nice to meet you!” She smiled cheerfully.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:17 pm
Sammich wrote:
"Alrighty, now that I have... most of your attention let's hop to it." Theo begins, projecting his voice over the crowd of simmering teens. They were so vivacious, to be young again. Some of them said some unnerving things he may need to talk to them about later but he was already five minutes after class start. "It's time to explain our bonding activity we have planned for this weekend in depth." He looked out over this sea of punk kids and all doubts he had for this job momentarily abandoned him.

"Tomorrow at noon sharp you will all board a bus to take you off campus to a sector of isolated woodlands to the north. When you arrive Miss Vala and I will chaperone you through a series of activities specially coordinated by our principle to test your skills, bring you closer as peers and help you on your way to becoming heroes in your own right." He ran his gaze over the students. "It will be an overnight trip, pack accordingly. More details will be given at the campground, here's a small packet of information and times and a meeting place for departure tomorrow." He begins passing out the information as well as a one-sheet syllabus. "But for now, let's jump into what it means to be a hero."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the bus doors creaked open, Thelonius checked his watch. 1:48, Good timing. He was the first to make his way off the bus, taking in the new setting with a childlike eagerness. A clearing, maybe half the width of a football field, tall trees framing it all all sides. To the north end was a solitary cabin, well maintained from the appearance, but nothing fancy. Twenty paces from the door is a firepit, surrounded by logs of various lengths and widths for seating. Theo takes a few steps and pivots looking to wehere they had come from. The main road to the school was long behind them, the winding dirt road that lead them here was overgrown with trees and brush.

The whole place resounded isolation.

This didn't perturb the teacher much, gesturing for the students and his colleague to get off the bus.

"Amazing." He breathed, it had been quite a long time since he'd been surrounded by so much nature. His time as a hero had kept him in urban places. He took a deep breath.

"Knight Academy students! It's time to explain the first activity, which will begin," He looks to his watch, "In ten minutes."

"You have been randomly paired in groups of two." Theo looked over them over, "Your goal is to obtain a badge." He pulled a gleaming medal of bronze from his pocket, the Academy's insignia emblazoned on it. "From my friends." He flipped the medal in his hand, the surface gleaming. In the overcast sky five bright lights gleamed like satellites, their descent to the surface like meteors. But as they approached the surface they slowed, sprinkling startdust onto the ground as shapes formed from the light, five ghostly forms stood before them, behind Theo.

The two most notable, two serpents, towering at twenty five feet and gliding around each other, although one seemed to make more of a swimming motion with it's canine like legs. "Draco and Cetus." He tossed two medallions in the air, the creatures pounced for them, each catching one in a toothy starry maw.

Not as titanic was a winged horse, braying and reaching down to playfully nudge Theo even though it stood eight feet tall. This was the first creature to reveal it may actually have mass, the hooves hit the dirt with great weight of the creature "I'm sure you're all familiar with Pegasus." Theo held out a badge for it, allowing it to take the medal tenderly between it's teeth.

There was also two human shapes, one feminine and lithe, the other broad and masculine. He tossed them each a badge, "Cassiopeia," the woman plucked the badge from the air like a fruit from a low hanging branch, proceeding to use check her starry complexion in the reflective surface, "And Perseus." The man held up his hand, the badge landing in it perfectly.

"Your groups are..." He pointed to each student as he called them out,
"Hachiman and Nora,
Divinity and Luella,
Varen and Yataka,
Serenity and Heidi,
Miriam and Drake,
Freya and Camilla,
Magnus and Nagare,
Silver and Yvette,
and finally Zion and Oran."

"You have," He checked his watch again, "Two minutes, any questions?"

(Nora)
Making it to the forest, the freshman instantly became anxious. What was she supposed to do here? Nora had no training thus far besides middle school, but that was nothing like training at a knight academy! Though she was sure that there would at least be groups. Once again her stomach dropped upon hearing who she was paired up with. Who in the world was Hachiman?! She looked around the group hoping that she could find him though that would do her little good seeing as how she was sure that she had never seen this person before. She took a deep breath, the teachers knew what they were doing, so they would make sure everyone was okay and paired up well enough.

(Drake)
Stepping off the bus Drake took a deep breath of forest air, he was comfortable here, after all, large forest areas like this were the perfect place to train his ability. He did it many times both by himself and with his father. Hearing the activity that was going under way interested him to say the least. He also found himself paired up with Miri, this 'activity' grew even more fascinating. His partner aside, some of the other groups had their own problems. He only hoped that this wouldn't become a full out brawl... oh who was he kidding? Of course that would happen! This group of students was explosive save a select few namely the freshmen, with the surplus of transfer students against the veterans that had their seats of power, they all felt challenged as the new students came in. It wouldn't be too far off to say that he could already feel the pressure just standing there.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:31 pm
"Why are you so cold?" Serenity shivered in the spot, Silver's presence causing her to drop the bag she had grabbed. As Heidi took the dropped bag and started walking off, she jumped up, and called after her. "Whatchu doin with my stuff? That's mine!" She ran up and began to pull on the handle before she fell down on her butt. Serenity was more confused than ever: she didn't know what this trip was about, and she didn't know why chunks of the sky were sitting outside the bus, and she especially didn't know why the singing girl had taken her bag. Tying the end of her braids to her bags, Serenity grumbled angrily as she marched after Heidi for answers. Before she could go far, she plopped one of the bags she had behind Miri, tiptoeing by and hiding the red on her face as her hair changed colours to a ruddy crimson. Inside was a pair of sweet riceballs she had made last night, though she hadn't found any cherries so instead it was a chunk of a peach inside each... She hoped Miri liked it. Slipping the braid back into place, she scrubbed at her head trying to change it back to her usual blue. "Dammit dammit dammit...!"
Atlas
Atlas

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 pm
After the students had left for the forest, Epsilon had decided to do one more search around the campus, just to ensure that there were no threats anywhere near. Starting near the beach, he made his way around the northern side of the campus, by the girls dormitory. After circling around it once, he continued on, passing through the Northern Garden, only stopping for a brief moment to admire the plant life. It was one of his few hobbies. He then passed through the greenhouse, and went straight towards the Northern dining pavilion, not bothering to check the gym or central garden just yet. He then went to check the northern classes before heading south towards the southern dining pavilion and southern classes. He knew that Adam would be in his office, so he decided to skip that area. Surely no one would attack the principle directly. He finally made his was towards the center of the camp to make sure the arena and gym were clear. The garden was small enough that he could clearly see it was empty, even from a distance.

When he was finally sure the entire campus was clear, he made his was back towards the offices. Figuring that there was nothing else for him to do on school grounds, he decided to ask for permission to make his way to the forest to spectate. He knocked twice on the principals door before opening it and walking in. "Greetings, Principal Maxwell. I hope you are well this morning." He began, closing the door behind him. "I have finished patrolling the campus, and I am glad to report that all is clear. Now that I am done, I would like to make a request. Assuming you've got no other tasks for me, Id like to go watch over the battle in the forest" He stated, wondering if the event had already begun. "Id like to go to watch, as well as to ensure that no trouble arises. With your permission, of course"
Naro
Naro

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:50 pm
Adam was going over the profiles of each of the students that went to do the forest activity, and surely Theos class was the most troublesome. The kids in his class had some pretty powerful abilities... he was worried that some might even go overboard and seriously hurt their classmates. He took a look at Zion's profile and Magnus' profile 'hopefully they don't go and kill each other...' he glanced up at whoever had entered his office and surprisingly it was the head of security, perfect "I'm doing well Epsilon, now that you mention it... I would like to go as well. Why not go together? You can drive... I'm too old for that"
Jove
Jove

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:59 pm
After the bus was emptied of it's passengers, Hachiman directed his attention to his fellow students, he examines them one by one, daydreaming of different scenarios that might occur in the forest, of all of the battles bound to take place. Snapping out of his imaginings, he advanced towards Nora believing that, with the coming event, the wisest course of action would be to become better acquainted with his teammate. Only to halt mid-walk, distracted by the astral projections produced by Theo. Donning a smirk he scrutinized each familiar in turn. "Oh. And all this time I assumed that the Cetus was a whale. An impressive ability, not unlike my own. Both of our magics allows us to sit back and relax while someone, or, in my case, something, do all of the heavy lifting." It wasn't long before he realized that he was vocalizing all of his thoughts. "I really do need to stop that." That one, at least, was inaudible. Remembering his initial goal, he approaches his partner. A junior, terrific. It would seem that he would be the one pulling most of the weight... just how he liked it. But, first, he needed to remold her into a more suitable ally, after all, this is all about team work. "You must be Nora. Seeing as you are the only one still alone, I'm guessing that I'm right. Look" he began, skipping the pleasantries "a little piece of advice, don't worry. Worry does nothing but worsen a situation, stay calm I shall be both your sword and shield, you need only wield me."
Atlas
Atlas

Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:09 pm
Naro wrote:Adam was going over the profiles of each of the students that went to do the forest activity, and surely Theos class was the most troublesome. The kids in his class had some pretty powerful abilities... he was worried that some might even go overboard and seriously hurt their classmates. He took a look at Zion's profile and Magnus' profile 'hopefully they don't go and kill each other...' he glanced up at whoever had entered his office and surprisingly it was the head of security, perfect "I'm doing well Epsilon, now that you mention it... I would like to go as well. Why not go together? You can drive... I'm too old for that"
"I would be happy to drive" He replied as he pulled the door open once more. He made his way towards the car and waited for the principal before loading up and driving away.

Before long they arrived at the scene, finding that the event hadn't even begun. He got out of the car before speaking again "Well, it would seem it hasnt begun. Now would be a great time to place bets" He attempted a joke. "But In all seriousness, who do you think will win?" He asked, his eyes scanning over the crowd of teams. "Or maybe everyone will find themselves incapacitated and there will be no winner at all?" He knew it wasnt going to happen, but decided to mention it anyways.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:15 pm
Jove wrote:After the bus was emptied of it's passengers, Hachiman directed his attention to his fellow students, he examines them one by one, daydreaming of different scenarios that might occur in the forest, of all of the battles bound to take place.   Snapping out of his imaginings, he advanced towards Nora believing that, with the coming event, the wisest course of action would be to become better acquainted with his teammate. Only to halt mid-walk, distracted by the astral projections produced by Theo. Donning a smirk he scrutinized each familiar in turn.   "Oh. And all this time I assumed that the Cetus was a whale. An impressive ability, not unlike my own. Both of our magics allows us to sit back and relax while someone, or, in my case, something, do all of the heavy lifting." It wasn't long before he realized that he was vocalizing all of his thoughts. "I really do need to stop that." That one, at least, was inaudible. Remembering his initial goal, he approaches his partner.       A junior, terrific. It would seem that he would be the one pulling most of the weight... just how he liked it. But, first, he needed to remold her into a more suitable ally, after all, this is all about team work.         "You must be Nora. Seeing as you are the only one still alone, I'm guessing that I'm right. Look" he began, skipping the pleasantries "a little piece of advice, don't worry. Worry does nothing but worsen a situation, stay calm I shall be both your sword and shield, you need only wield me."

Greeted by her partner Nora was quite relieved, he seemed to be one of the elder years so at least he knew what he was doing compared to her poor freshman self. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. A test like this means we need to keep our heads on straight right?" She smiled, feeling reinvigorated. "I hope that we can make a good team!"
Voca
Voca

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 am
Before they had started to drive to the forest, Luella asked Theo whether she'd be allowed to follow the bus through flight, as that way, it gave her time to warn up to her transformations which she might alter between dependent on how rough the activities get - Plus, she just enjoyed the freedom of flying than sitting in a can filled with everyone else. She didn't hold anything against anyone but it just wasn't comfortable nor ideal for her, she also hadn't made many friends as of yet due to generally being too absorbed in her own world at most times, dazing off into her imaginary world. Especially since overall, Luella was quite a round student, with activities on the side and her work not being too bad, as an actual matter of fact, she had already graduated from previous hero academies due to her abnormal aging process though she secretly wasn't ready to go into the adult world and start living independently.

There she was, going off into her own thoughts again as she trailed after the bus, she had taken form as a golden eagle though upon the bus stopping in it's tracks, she stopped too and peered down at the display of people watching the show, though once the power show had stopped, she rocketed down to be above everyone's heads, only to hear Theo announce that she'd be paired with Divinity, looking from side to side, she spotted the blonde. Letting a loud screech out, she flew to Divinity, hovering above the blonde momentarily before landing on her shoulder
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:39 pm
Silver frowns as Serenity runs off and shrugs as he went to look for his partner as he began to think of battle strategies to combat the others as his body leaks of cold air while looking for Yvette
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:15 pm
After her team had been called, Divinity found herself slightly surprised. Out of all her years at the school she'd never met a Lucella, which was a rare case for her to say the least. Divinity knew basically everyone at the school, so how had she never heard of her future partner? Pondering what the girl who be like as Oran turned to face her, the young woman immediately shoved the thought aside while offering him a beaming grin. "I probably won't see you until tomorrow, but that's alright. They'll need me more in the forest." She whispered gently before cupping his cheek and pulled him down for a quick kiss. After pulling away she chuckled gently, before standing on the tips of her toes to whisper into his ear. "Don't worry about me though, if I don't win I brought some wine to cheer the losers up." Jumping backwards, startled, as something suddenly touched her shoulders, Divinity glanced over to find a hawk sitting on her shoulder. In an instant her eyes lit up with glee, immediately reaching out to gently pet the small predator. "Oh my Lanta... This is what I've been missing in my life!" She swooned, before carefully hugging the bird against her chest. "Oran, I love this hawk! Can I keep it? Please! Look it loves me too! We can sneak it back into the dorms!" Glancing around warily to make sure that no teachers had heard her, Divinity's emerald orbs were practically sparkling as she clung to the magnificent creature. "You are the cutest thing I have ever seen!" She continued to coo over the bird, gently running her finger tips through it's feathers.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:34 pm
"Vermin aren't allowed on school grounds..." Clare warned Divinity, floating downwards on a pair of her orbs, molded under her feet to keep her aloft. Making a motion like sitting in a chair, she detached the obsidian from her feet, falling ten feet onto the dirt in a perfect sitting position. "It doesn't even look fierce anyway, Oracle." Reaching into her back pocket, she pulled out a beaten up notepad and a worn out pen. Doing a quick model of Divinity's shoulder, she began a more detailed sketch of the eagle, stopping after five seconds of work. "It doesn't match you at all. Get rid of it." She dropped the items in her hand, two obsidian models of them catching them and placing them in her pocket again. Four of her orbs floated around her now, absently drifting. One gently nudged into her head, while another bonked into Divinity's leg. Looking at Theo, she stated "I was late for the bus, finishing a song. I'm sorry. Why are we here?"

Varen noticed Clare arriving, and carefully walked over, making sure not to disturb anyone. "Hey! Haven't seen you out of your dorm ever since school started, how was your summer Claro?" In response, an obsidian hand snuck up from under her shirt and pulled the hood of her hoodie down over her head, tightening the cords to enclose her face. Pulling out her notepad and pen again, she began a new sketch of him falling over into a puddle. Two of the nearby orbs bonked into the back of Varen's head, with much more force than before.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:51 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver frowns as Serenity runs off and shrugs as he went to look for his partner as he began to think of battle strategies to combat the others as his body leaks of cold air while looking for Yvette
As they arrived on the forest grounds Yvette was in a state of awe. Her homeland had forest, yes, but most the time they were covered in white snow. A stark contrast to the green forest she stood. And it unnerved her a bit, making her informility with the land known to her again.

When Mr. Theo announced the activity and rules, Yvette was a bundle of excitement...this activity was similar to the ones she preformed in her homeland. Except, it was a form of extreme capture the flag, and to simulate real combat...she fought her fellow students. "Ahhh..." she sighed, the memories of her youth as a freshman as she charged forward through the flames of war, and the snowy tundra of her homeland, covered in bruises as she held a flag screaming at the top of her lungs, "Khoroshiye vremena (Good times)..."

When she heard she’d be partnered up with someone named Silver, she would be ashamed to admit that she was really disappointed. She had hoped she'd be paired with Divinity, Oran, Nora, or even Varen. The idea of having to work with a stranger, in a new environment, and temperature...she could feel a bit of anxiety welling in her chest. Nonetheless she would take on the challenge. Walking around, she finally spotted the boy, approaching him...she noticed it got colder around him. "Hello, Comrade" she greeted herself holding out a hand (Which she learned was the best way to greet a stranger), "Ve are called Yvette Viktoria!"
Atlas
Atlas

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 pm
Yataka had spotted his partner quite a while ago, but had to take time to gather the courage to approach him. When he felt brave enough, he slowly walked towards Varen "Uh..Hi. I'm Yataka.." He spoke shakily. He hadn't ever met Varen before, so his nervousness was worsw than normal "I-I believe you and I are partners.."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:45 pm
Atlas wrote:Yataka had spotted his partner quite a while ago, but had to take time to gather the courage to approach him. When he felt brave enough, he slowly walked towards Varen "Uh..Hi. I'm Yataka.." He spoke shakily. He hadn't ever met Varen before, so his nervousness was worsw than normal "I-I believe you and I are partners.."

"Yataka huh? Not a name I recognize, are you new?" Varen bent down and poked Clare twice in the head, before bending up again and turning to Yataka. What he was greeted with did nothing but fail his expectations. The stammering boy had sounded... Normal, but he looked so unremarkable he couldn't help but wonder why he was trying to be a hero. "So, we're working together?" He tilted his head, looking him up and down. Extending his hand for a shake, only three fingers out, he smiled back. "Sounds good to me! Let's kick some ass!" Taking a moment to think, he looked down at him. "What do you do again?"
Atlas
Atlas

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:
Atlas wrote:Yataka had spotted his partner quite a while ago, but had to take time to gather the courage to approach him. When he felt brave enough, he slowly walked towards Varen "Uh..Hi. I'm Yataka.." He spoke shakily. He hadn't ever met Varen before, so his nervousness was worsw than normal "I-I believe you and I are partners.."

"Yataka huh? Not a name I recognize, are you new?" Varen bent down and poked Clare twice in the head, before bending up again and turning to Yataka. What he was greeted with did nothing but fail his expectations. The stammering boy had sounded... Normal, but he looked so unremarkable he couldn't help but wonder why he was trying to be a hero. "So, we're working together?" He tilted his head, looking him up and down. Extending his hand for a shake, only three fingers out, he smiled back. "Sounds good to me! Let's kick some ass!" Taking a moment to think, he looked down at him. "What do you do again?"
"I am new..My first year at the Academy.." He looked down nervously "Im sure I fall short of expectations..But I promise I'll try my best!" He replied, a bit less nervous. He awkwardly shook his partners hand but quickly pulled his hand away "I uh...I teleport. It would be best to explain the rest through showing you.." He answered. Though, he had already been contemplating whether or not to simply drop out. He had no idea how to use his ability in combat, and would rather lose by dropping out than by losing a fight
Naro
Naro

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:04 pm
Adam fell asleep on the way to the forest while epsilon drove them. He was old and needed to rest especially because of his injury against Doom in his youth, but he was still a strong old man. He woke up immediately after the car stopped and stepped out of the vehicle "I didn't bring any cash Epsilon, maybe next year" he said as he walked over to to Theo and Vala "good morning! I've decided to come after all, just to help with this little annoying punks we call students" he cleared his throat then turned to face the students "now listen here, in sure Mr. Theo and Mrs. Vala already explained the rules but I'm gonna do it one more time. No teaming up with other teams. No using your powers outside of a battle. When encountering another team knocking them out would be enough.... am I missing anything? No killing, no... whatever you guys get what I'm saying."

Oran pretty much ignored everything his grandfather just explained and quickly walked over to divinity who seemed to have a new friend. Oran quickly grabbed the eagle like if it was cat and started petting it but unlike Divinity, he isn't as gentle "yeah let's keep it! We'll name it poptard or something catchie" he said not letting of go of the poor eagle who was actually their classmate.
Atlas
Atlas

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:12 pm
"Thats fine. I dont have any cash anyways" Epsilon amswered Adam. He waited until the principal had finished speaking, and then decided to add his own piece of information to it. "I would like to mention, students, than any foul play, or unfair play will be immediately put down by me personally. I strongly suggest any extreme actions or unauthorized teams be avoided." He warned, hoping the students would follow the rules.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:23 pm
Atlas wrote:
Errant Singularity wrote:

"I am new..My first year at the Academy.." He looked down nervously "Im sure I fall short of expectations..But I promise I'll try my best!" He replied, a bit less nervous. He awkwardly shook his partners hand but quickly pulled his hand away "I uh...I teleport. It would be best to explain the rest through showing you.." He answered. Though, he had already been contemplating whether or not to simply drop out. He had no idea how to use his ability in combat, and would rather lose by dropping out than by losing a fight

"Teleportation? Really? That sounds awesome!" Varen bonked Yataka in the stomach, trying to be friendly but accidentally going too fast. "Come on Yatatata, we gotta get a strategy together or something. I bet everyone else is." Turning around, he came face to face with an eagle. "Woah. Uh. Who brought a pet?" He poked at their beak, worried it might've been going for him.
Voca
Voca

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 am
Errant Singularity wrote:"Why are you so cold?" Serenity shivered in the spot, Silver's presence causing her to drop the bag she had grabbed. As Heidi took the dropped bag and started walking off, she jumped up, and called after her. "Whatchu doin with my stuff? That's mine!" She ran up and began to pull on the handle before she fell down on her butt. Serenity was more confused than ever: she didn't know what this trip was about, and she didn't know why chunks of the sky were sitting outside the bus, and she especially didn't know why the singing girl had taken her bag. Tying the end of her braids to her bags, Serenity grumbled angrily as she marched after Heidi for answers. Before she could go far, she plopped one of the bags she had behind Miri, tiptoeing by and hiding the red on her face as her hair changed colours to a ruddy crimson. Inside was a pair of sweet riceballs she had made last night, though she hadn't found any cherries so instead it was a chunk of a peach inside each... She hoped Miri liked it. Slipping the braid back into place, she scrubbed at her head trying to change it back to her usual blue. "Dammit dammit dammit...!"
The bag was heavier than she anticipated, a lot more chunky too, she would've asked what was inside it had her partner not taken ages to collect all her stuff. Yet before Heidi could even see whether Serenity was following, she felt a tug on the bag, pulling on the bag that seemed to weigh down now, she felt the extra weight leave. Turning her head to see a blue haired girl on the ground, "So instead of getting your stuff and following, you decided to grab the one bag that was already carried?" She grumbled with interest behind the stupidity of her partner's actions though she decided to let it be after the girl went to fetch the other duffel bags.

Getting into a position in the crowd, she heard the Janitor's rules though they only annoyed her more, "I thought Sir Wellington was in charge, not you," She responded though she didn't know whether it was loud enough to even be heard by the robot.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:07 am
Silver looked at Yvette with a cold blank stare and nodded gently “Hello....name is Silver...” after awhile of him gazing at his partner he began to analyse her to see if she could help in their team skills as he nodded gently “Can you tell me about your abilities? so we may able to pass this test...I could use your help...that if you ever want it...” Since from what he hears from his dad he heard he doesn’t need any help and that people only become great on their own and in isolation with no one to assist you
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:32 pm
Serenity began to untie a few of the bags, which clattered as they were released, and one made an odd ticking. Shrieking, Serenity opened it up and pulled out a clock,  hitting it on the face till it stopped, and then sighing with relief. Placing it back inside the bag, she looked at it; two seconds till her largest bomb just went off. She'd have to rewind that clock later. "So.... What're we doin?" She asked, her two fingers gliding around, changing from pointing at Theo, then Adam, then Epsilon. Looking to Heidi, she glared at her. "You better not drag me down Hazlehead, I got places to be after this!" As she turned to look at Heidi, she caught a glance of Divinity. She snarled under her breath, then shifted back into position. "We're winnin whatever this is anyway, even without you." She began to fiddle with the knife she kept in a loop in her skirt, thumbing the handle.
Naro
Naro

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 pm
Adam's attention was drawn to a blue haired girl with a bunch of bags, why did she bring that amount of bags? They were only staying here for 2 days. He moved closer to see what she was being so protective about and saw the gun... and the bombs... and the knife... he stayed silent for a few minutes trying not to get angry.

"what do you mean what are we doing? The Forest Competition is about to start, and clearly you didn't read the handout that Mr. Thoe gave you guys with the information... no weapons allowed! Not to mention all the things you brought... are you trying to kill your classmates? And you're a minor you shouldn't have those" Adam was heated, no one ever reads the handout and he has to go through this every year... good thing he decided to come "you'll be disqualified if your use any weapons, leave those here, there's no need for them..." he turned to look at Zion who also had a weapon "same goes to you, as for Mr. Magnus... those chains look safe enough..." he let out a big sigh as he returned to Vala and Theo "everyone hold your partners hands before we start."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:23 am
"Wait wha-wh-why? What did you say? Why? I asked, no shooting! Everything fine then! Tell him Ted!" Serenity flopped herself down angrily, crossing her arms and thumping the ground with a braid, leaving tiny craters in the dirt wherever the tip landed. She grumbled under her breath and started pulling out the knives on her person: one from each sock, one from the left heel, one from her right jegging, a long dagger from her skirt, a pairing knife from her left braid, and finally a large hunting knife from her bra. From the other braid she pulled out a tiny grenade-like device, but when she tossed it at the ground it turned out to be just an emptied grenade full of paintballs and stinkbombs. Scooting around, she put her back to Adam, her hair turning pitch black and flopping around like fish.
Voca
Voca

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 am
Luella had endured all of the petting, holding and grooming however once she fell into Oran's arms, she had decided that enough was enough, especially with his rough approach to doing the same things, though the name that he had decided to give her had definitely struck a chord, so she waited. She was patient, though once the opportunity had presented itself, she had taken it with all of her might; leaping out of his arms and transforming into her vampire form.

Her posture was almost perfect, her back straight as a wall with one arm behind her back though the other tilted towards Oran, with her claw-like weapon at his throat, she allowed the moment to sink in before lifting her head to look at the teen, " My apologies, however I already have a name" Her eyes glistened after the remark, allowing her ruby coloured eyes to have a good look at him before lowering her weapon, turning on her heel to face her partner, "Good Morning, I'm afraid that I can't be your pet but rather your partner, pleasure to meet you" Introducing herself, she seemed to ignore anything said by the priniciple, it had been too long since she had been given the chance to have a little chase.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum