Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Knight Academy  - Page 19 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Thu May 17, 2018 1:22 pm
Hidden underground amongst a labyrinth of old and worn tunnels laid a simplistic darkened base, made up mostly of metal and adorned by furniture far to extravagant to belong so far from civilization. However a particularly cunning and cynical seemingly young woman had long since learned not to question the greed of humanity, and how inescapable their lust truly was. It was their greatest downfall. Some men lusted after wealth, or power, while others desired companionship they did not deserve. All manners of supplements were used to fill those empty twisted longings, and yet nothing ever changed. They still sought the same guilty pleasures after hundreds of thousands of years, and it always lead to the same ending. Lust lead men to betray one another, and helpless claw there way to power. In turn that power lead to destruction, and then despair. Their sorrow gradually turned to guilt, and then acceptance. Then finally, when their was nothing left to gain, death greeted them with open arms and lead them away into the darkness they had created for eternity. Such was their fate, so long as they gave into the beckoning call of a gamble that had already proven its superiority throughout humanities brief existence on earth. Only a rare few seemed to avoid this pattern in their lives, and they were what truly fascinated her. Those who chose to find consolation amongst a human emotion referred to as 'love', and build units together known as 'families'. Such phrases were completely foreign to someone like her, however she liked to believe that she was taking a step in the right direction when it came to learning to understand.
The man sitting across from her had proven to be no different from the majority of humanity, so she paid him little mind as he spoke. Sitting up straight with both legs crossed in her chair, the raven haired girl sat silently with both eyes closed and her hands laced together atop her lap. She found the work involved with someone as brash and chaotic as the man before her to be troublesome. He rated amongst flies when it came to how much of a nuisance she found him to be, though that was still a rather generous rating in her eyes. Most humans failed to to receive any at all. It was a waste of her precious time.
Opening her red shimmering orbs only after he'd extended the remote to her, the young woman's expression remained emotionless as she paused for a brief moment. Taking in a deep breath as her gaze filled with flames, she carefully extended a hand and burnt the makeshift statue to ash before exhaling as the flames filling her eyes diminished. Where she was from the dead were looked to with respect, as their punishments and rewards had long since been decided. Mocking their passing would do you no good, but would taint the reputation they had left behind. Never bothering to meet his gaze, she nodded curtly at his request before taking in yet another deep breath. This time her eyes shifted to a shining gray, before she closed her eyes and focused.
'You are being summoned.' A voice called out to the very mind of a man not far from their location. '...Father.'
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Thu May 17, 2018 2:26 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:While she was surprised to be pulled from her state of silence so soon, Divinity wasn't upset in particularly given who'd called out to her. At first her face remained blank as she opened her emerald eyes, however relief soon flushed over her upon meeting Magnus' gaze. Despite numerous classmates corpses haunting her throughout the past week's nights, he had yet to appear to her in any form of a broken state. Making him one of the only people in class that she could still look in the eyes, along with Heidi and Zion curiously enough. "...It's no problem at all." Standing as she forced a smile, Divinity slowly walked over to Magnus before squatting down to wrap him in a warm embrace. For a short moment she saw the tree made of blood once more, though it slowly faded to reveal a younger Magnus with a bright contagious laughter running around the home she recognized as her aunt and uncles. He couldn't of been more than two or three... Part of her wanted to dig deeper, to find out what had separated him from his family. Their family. However she knew that wasn't her place, and swiftly pushed the stream of consciousness aside. He could tell her in his own time. "I know we haven't talked this out yet, but it's nice to have family here in times like this... Just keep your guard up, it's not over yet." She warned quietly before pulling away, and scanning the class. While she desperately longed to tell him more than that, that was all she'd figured out so far. Once Gramps had returned from testifying in court, she was hoping he could help her work through the rest. For the time being it was too painful for her to dig through her visions for a source... Not when both her own life and Oran's were often lost in the flow of the alternate realities. For now everyone just needed to stay of edge. "That being said the future is ever changing! So try not to panic!- Just be careful. I don't want to lose the family I just gained." Immediately comforting as she patted his shoulder, Divinity then returned to Oran. Only then realizing that with all the chaos she'd never actually told him about Magnus being her long lost cousin, he was probably really confused. However she couldn't bring herself to explain something with still so many questions left unanswered, when she was completely vexed and exhausted. Mediating against Oran was her best bet at getting some true rest, as sleep would drag her back into the horrible visions plaguing her. It might not help the dark circles under her eyes, but it would help her peace of mind. So that is exactly what she went back to.

Naro wrote:Maxwell has a busy week, the media was bombarding the school and his home, he had to go to court, and take responsibility for the death of Gregory. Just for a moment he had time to breathe as he felt back on his comfortable chair. Only in his office he would have some time for himself, but just as he was about to close his eyes and relax. A blond kid stormed in the door “Principal Maxwell! I’m glad you’re all ok! I came back as soon as i heard what happened” he sat down on the chair in front of Adams desk and put his feet on his desk as well “But I’m finally back, also i got what you wanted” he slid a yellow envelope.

Maxwell just let out a sighed and watched the kid do his thing. Finally getting to the point, he took the envelope and saw the pictures inside “it’s... never mind. Good job, now get out here.” He placed the pictures on a safe behind him as the student left his office ‘S.I.N... they’re not even trying to be discreet anymore...’

Back in the classroom Oran smiles as his girlfriend rested her head against his shoulder, but she did seem a bit odd the last couple of days “hey Silver, hows your arm?” He asked his fellow classmate “my head is fine, i should be off the meds today” he replied and took out his phone when he got a message. He he didn’t open it when he noticed Divinity go over to Magnus and talk about something “hey Magnus, good morning” he said easing an eyebrow and standing up. Now that he took a good look at divinity she didn’t look good “Divinity you look really tired, let me take you to the infirmary... you haven’t slept have you?” He offered and hand when a blond guy kicked open the door and came in with some red roses and a ‘get better’ card “Ah! My favorite two people in the whooooooooooooooooleeee world~” he quickly approached the couple and gave the roses to Divinity “these are for you... and this is for you” he said and gave the card to Oran.

“Justin!” Oran said with a lot of excitement.

Hugging his cousin back, he caught a glimpse of the vision she was having of his past. It was hard not to instinctively pick up on memories about him from others. But he was taken aback by her statement that the turmoil wasn't over yet. "I was thinking the same thing actually... but for you to say that, means you've been having visions?" Magnus put a hand to chin and sat back, trying to think about what this new info meant. He noticed the way she looked at their other classmates, and it was quite an obvious look of worry. "You know if you want to you can let me see those visions, and potentially I can help you make sense of them. I'll stay cautious though, but you should too. Don't let your visions completely take over your judgement."

"I agree though, it is nice to have a family again. I know you want to learn more about my family and since I have no longer have memories of them your visions are the only way to find out. But I don't think now is the time for that. Oh I know! How about when everything has calmed down again we can work together to figure out our family's past and you can meet my guardian too! He's a great guy, super strong too." He was about to continue talking up his guardian until a blond guy he had never seen before burst through the door of the classroom and greeted Divinity and Oran very extravagantly. Magnus asked Divinity and Oran, "Who's he?"
Naro
Naro

Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 pm
The park was always empty in the mornings, no kids running around, no couples, just a few old people. The ducks came closer to the people to eat the bread they left for them. It was so relaxing and quiet. There was someone that stood out though, a middle aged man sitting on a bench while enjoying a smoke. He looked up into the blue sky as he blew out the smoke, then watched the old people pass by along with the ducks coming to eat the bread. Just as he was closing his eyes, a dark portal opened behind him and from inside an old man came out with a sinister smile “it is time Sir.”

The man stood up and threw the cigarette then stepped on it. He walked passed the old man who followed after as they entered the portal. It took them to their base, the halls were dark as always, and there was an echoes from the manufacturing of the robots. He began walking over to their meeting room, and from a distance he could hear one of the S.I.N members. Loud as always, then he beards a females voice inside his head “I know, I’m here” he said as he walked inside the room and took a look at the two waiting for him. He took a deep breath while encircling the table and stopped behind the young woman “This place has been very lonely with just you two here.” Eyeing the empty seats and placing a hand on his daughters shoulder “Do not worry about the two we sent over to the forest, they were just a message. I hear that the old man died though, and the other one was able to escape... he still has the 1000 robots we gave him. Nevermore i need you to keep an eye on him, do whatever is necessary.” He looked down the the round woman and moved to sit down next to her “and i need you to go do some scouting.” He laid back and watched the news on the tv, the forest attack was just the beginning.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu May 17, 2018 10:19 pm
The young woman appeared slightly startled as the young man before her agreed with her, noting that he still had his suspensions as well. However it swiftly turned to relief as she exhaled deeply, and offered him a small slightly less strained smile. Having someone there to console in was actually rather relaxing, as she wasn't yet ready to face Oran. Seeing her own bloodied corpse haunted her far less than seeing his. Oran had been her lifeboat for the past year, and she could no longer imagine living without him. Perhaps it was because deep down she knew she was still broke up due to her past betrayal from Bruno, and it was hard to put her faith into others after someone she'd cared for had cheated on her. Though Oran truly was the exception to the rule, as he was more understanding, patient, and loving than anyone she'd ever meet. In his companion she didn't have to pretend that she was alright, because he was there to truly fill the void and make her believe that.
"...I'd really appreciate that." Divinity admitted softly, nodding along at his offer. If he could sort through her visions and give her his interpretation, then perhaps they could work together to shed light of which reality was coming. Or better yet, the chain of events that would trigger it. "For now I'll try to relax more." She promised through a quiet giggle, knowing that this matter was out of her control but also not wanting to concern Magnus. Any more than he already was, that is.
It was a wonderfully odd sensation, speaking to someone around her age about their family. Even though they still didn't know much, Divinity was grateful to have stumbled upon in so early on in life. Growing up as an only child had its perks, but it left her rather lonely. Honestly she craved the companionship of a true family more than anything else. "I would love to meet your guardian, he sounds wonderful." She chimed as he finished, leaning back against his desk for support as she nodded. "After things settle then."
Realizing she'd probably pushed a boundary as Oran stood up and raised and eyebrow, Divinity offered him an awkward apologetic grin as he walked over to them and scanned Magnus over. It was exactly like her to hug on another man, so she could see his concern. She really had to explain everything to him soon. "Babe, Magnus-" Starting before cutting herself off as he scanned her over, Divinity slowly shook her head. He hit the nail on the head. Sleep hadn't exactly been a priority for her the past few days, given the visions she'd been actively avoiding it. "N-No Honey, I'm fine. I promise. Just don't make me go." She whispered before closing her eyes tightly, knowing the that the infirmary would make her sleep. Which would force her to live through that nightmare all over again. Blinking them open gradually once more as a startling familiar voice called out to her, Divinity grinned brightly despite her weary gaze. "You're back so soon! And you're so sweet, you shouldn't have." The blonde cooed upon accepting her flowers before kissing her palm and blowing it up at his forehead. The intent was genuine, however she couldn't handle anymore visions that day. The man before her was the one person she didn't have to worry about Oran getting jealous of. Turning back to Magnus with a gentle smile, the young woman pushed her bangs back before beginning to explain. "Oh that's right, you're still rather new here! This is Justin, he's Oran's best friend and man crush of many years. Had I not come along I'm not sure how far their bromance would've gone." She teased slightly, glancing back over at Oran with a crooked grin. "He's been out on a mission recently." Maybe it was Justin's return, or the roses, but Divinity was starting to feel a bit better.
Now she just had to focus on staying awake as long as possible.
Naro
Naro

Thu May 17, 2018 10:38 pm
Oran opened the car his friend gave him just to see that it said “Git gud lol” on it. Typical Thing for Justin to do, he set the card to the side while Justin gave Divinity the flowers “Nice to see you’re back so soon” Oran said as he wrapped an arm around divinity.

“It feels wonderful to be back!” He extended his arms and went for a brief group hug and kissed Oran and Divinity on the cheek “i missed you all!” Turning to the other blond kid in the room Justin extended his arms and went for a hug. He tightly wrapped his arms around Magnus and kissed his cheek as well “a friend of them is a friend of mine!” He finally released him and walked back to Oran and divinity “oh please you’re not that special” he said to Divinity in a joking matter “anyway i have to go to my class, see you all later~”

Oran day down again and reached out for Divinity’s hand “are you sure you don’t want to go to the infirmary? You’ll feel a lot better after you rest, then we can talk about what’s keeping you up at night”
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri May 18, 2018 2:39 am
Silver nodded at Oran and mumbles "My body is numb but is slowly getting better...I am glad that your alright..." then he heard Magnus arriving in the classroom as he gave a calm nod to the energetic man as he looks away outside until he heard a loud crash and some blond person ran in and gave Oran and Divinity flowers as he saw him hug them two. Silver looks away as he heard this Justin person kiss Oran, Magnus and Divinity's cheeks and ran out of the classroom. He mumbled "So energetic today..." but he heard what Oran said and looks at Divinity and spoke calmly "I agree with Oran...and thank you...for helping us all..." as he calmly look at the board waiting for the teacher as he kept his anti-social look on him again but then he spoke "Is....Yvette okay?" he replied quickly wanting to make sure his teammate was alright since he was kinda worried for her
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri May 18, 2018 6:58 am
"-telling you I could make it better!" Serenitys voice came screeching from the hall, quickly followed by Varen worriedly hopping into class, a pair of her braids floating after him holding a sewing kit and garden sheers. As he scooted over to his regular spot down near the front of class, he hid behind Oran.

"Tell her I like the shirt!" He whispered to Oran, knowing how violent Serenity's 'upgrades' could be. He still had scars from when she offered to make him a suit and tried to stitch it to his skin after knocking him out... A third braid, holding a camera and speaker, floated in, searching the room for Varen. As he peaked out from behind, the garden sheers shot forward like a bullet, before gently snipping a portion of a sheet of paper on the desk.

On the other side of school, another of Serenity's braids floated down the hall, holding another camera and a little paper bag, looking for Miri. As she only had one working speaker at the moment, a trio of sticky notes saying "For you!" "Hope you like it" "Bye!" were stuck to the top of the camera. Stuck inside the bag was a pair of homemade eclairs she'd worked on last night, a gift for Miri for saving everyone from the other villain she never met.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Fri May 18, 2018 1:37 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:The young woman appeared slightly startled as the young man before her agreed with her, noting that he still had his suspensions as well. However it swiftly turned to relief as she exhaled deeply, and offered him a small slightly less strained smile. Having someone there to console in was actually rather relaxing, as she wasn't yet ready to face Oran. Seeing her own bloodied corpse haunted her far less than seeing his. Oran had been her lifeboat for the past year, and she could no longer imagine living without him. Perhaps it was because deep down she knew she was still broke up due to her past betrayal from Bruno, and it was hard to put her faith into others after someone she'd cared for had cheated on her. Though Oran truly was the exception to the rule, as he was more understanding, patient, and loving than anyone she'd ever meet. In his companion she didn't have to pretend that she was alright, because he was there to truly fill the void and make her believe that.
"...I'd really appreciate that." Divinity admitted softly, nodding along at his offer. If he could sort through her visions and give her his interpretation, then perhaps they could work together to shed light of which reality was coming. Or better yet, the chain of events that would trigger it. "For now I'll try to relax more." She promised through a quiet giggle, knowing that this matter was out of her control but also not wanting to concern Magnus. Any more than he already was, that is.
It was a wonderfully odd sensation, speaking to someone around her age about their family. Even though they still didn't know much, Divinity was grateful to have stumbled upon in so early on in life. Growing up as an only child had its perks, but it left her rather lonely. Honestly she craved the companionship of a true family more than anything else. "I would love to meet your guardian, he sounds wonderful." She chimed as he finished, leaning back against his desk for support as she nodded. "After things settle then."
Realizing she'd probably pushed a boundary as Oran stood up and raised and eyebrow, Divinity offered him an awkward apologetic grin as he walked over to them and scanned Magnus over. It was exactly like her to hug on another man, so she could see his concern. She really had to explain everything to him soon. "Babe, Magnus-" Starting before cutting herself off as he scanned her over, Divinity slowly shook her head. He hit the nail on the head. Sleep hadn't exactly been a priority for her the past few days, given the visions she'd been actively avoiding it. "N-No Honey, I'm fine. I promise. Just don't make me go." She whispered before closing her eyes tightly, knowing the that the infirmary would make her sleep. Which would force her to live through that nightmare all over again. Blinking them open gradually once more as a startling familiar voice called out to her, Divinity grinned brightly despite her weary gaze. "You're back so soon! And you're so sweet, you shouldn't have." The blonde cooed upon accepting her flowers before kissing her palm and blowing it up at his forehead. The intent was genuine, however she couldn't handle anymore visions that day. The man before her was the one person she didn't have to worry about Oran getting jealous of. Turning back to Magnus with a gentle smile, the young woman pushed her bangs back before beginning to explain. "Oh that's right, you're still rather new here! This is Justin, he's Oran's best friend and man crush of many years. Had I not come along I'm not sure how far their bromance would've gone." She teased slightly, glancing back over at Oran with a crooked grin. "He's been out on a mission recently." Maybe it was Justin's return, or the roses, but Divinity was starting to feel a bit better.
Now she just had to focus on staying awake as long as possible.

Naro wrote:Oran opened the car his friend gave him just to see that it said “Git gud lol” on it. Typical Thing for Justin to do, he set the card to the side while Justin gave Divinity the flowers “Nice to see you’re back so soon” Oran said as he wrapped an arm around divinity.

“It feels wonderful to be back!” He extended his arms and went for a brief group hug and kissed Oran and Divinity on the cheek “i missed you all!” Turning to the other blond kid in the room Justin extended his arms and went for a hug. He tightly wrapped his arms around Magnus and kissed his cheek as well “a friend of them is a friend of mine!” He finally released him and walked back to Oran and divinity “oh please you’re not that special” he said to Divinity in a joking matter “anyway i have to go to my class, see you all later~”

Oran day down again and reached out for Divinity’s hand “are you sure you don’t want to go to the infirmary? You’ll feel a lot better after you rest, then we can talk about what’s keeping you up at night”

"We'll do that later then. Maybe after class." Magnus told Divinity. Listening to her explanation of who this other blond guy was, Magnus extended a hand to Justin, "Nice to meet you, I'm Magn-" He stopped when Justin hugged and kissed him on the cheek. Looking a little bewildered until Justin left the classroom he shook his head and asked, "So, is he like that with everyone? Also you said he was on a mission, he can't be a hero can he? He practically looks like he's our age. Or does this school give missions to students that I just haven't heard about yet. What's his power?"

Magnus glanced around the classroom, there were more students now but still no teacher. "We do have class today right? You know I heard if the teacher isn't here 15 minutes after class starts we're legally allowed to leave." His smile faded a little after his joke, "But seriously, I haven't seen the teachers since the forest invasion."

He chuckled at the comical scene of Serenity's hair chasing Varen around with a pair of garden shears, "I can help you out instead." Lazily raising a hand up a bolt of lightning arced from his fingers to the hair, frying it. Magnus' laughed for a moment more before putting his hand over his nose as the smell of burnt hair wafted through the room. "Maybe that wasn't such a good idea."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri May 18, 2018 2:19 pm
"Bad bad idea, she's gonna kill you now..." Varen looked even more scared than before as Serenity's hair turned pitch black from the regular blue, her hair colour changing with emotion. "Yeah it might be best to run..." Almost like a snake eating something in reverse, a rusted shotgun made from the bars of a bunkbed squeezed its' way out of the burnt end of the braid. Aimed where Magnus had been, the camera only showing the roof, her voice came through the speaker again.

"Gonna blow your head off dirtbag! You got ten seconds to apolo- Eep!" The hair turning nearly crystal clear, then white, the shotgun was sucked through like water down a drain, quickly followed by her sheers and sewing kit. Another braid plopping the Eclairs down on Miri's usual desk, they bolted out of the room faster than usual. In the garden, Serenity dropped the watering can she had been holding, hearing someone coming over to the building. Her hair now all back to her, her tools dropped off in the shed outside, she popped open a window and began to crawl through, only to get stuck midway. She wasn't supposed to be anywhere but in class at this time of day, especially the garden which wasn't open till noon...
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri May 18, 2018 10:00 pm
[Yvette]
A loud, familar boom came through the hall, a strong gust of wind flowing through the classroom as Yvette skidded to a halt in the doorway, "Good morn, our classroom!" She called out happily. Waving enthusiastically with one hand, and a phone in her other up to her ear. "Amerika ochen' nasyshchena sobytiyami, Mat'! (America is such an eventful place, Mother!)" She spoke as she locked onto Divinity, Oran, and Silver. " V sotyy raz, ya v poryadke mama. V kontse kontsov mne pridetsya srazhat'sya s zlodeyem (For the hundredth time, I'm fine mom. I would have had to fight a villain eventually)" she spoke with an embarrassed smile. "Mne nuzhno idti, mama. Skazhi Pape, chto ya yego lyublyu ... da, Lyublyu tebya s mater'yu! (I have to go now, mom. Tell Dad I love him...yes, Love you to mother!)"

Hanging up her phone she "Forgive us, our mother had called us! How are you all-" she addressed her friends before spotting Justin handing out a card, flowers for Divinity and kissing and hugging people. Her face lit up in shock, " Bozhe moy! (Oh my goodness!), shocking revelation! Friends-Divinity and Oran are in much relationships" Her face red she tugged on Silver's shoulder "Friend-Silver, is that common American greetings?"

[Rel]
"Hey, hey!" Rel called out, have somehow managed to find her way to her classroom. Rel fumbled about, zoning in on all the voices, particularly Magnus' voice "I can hear smooching going on~" Rel called out, Turning a good 180 degrees away from Magnus "I heard you got messed up bad Mister Magnus! I don't believe we got the chance to properly meet yet, Rel Mydrayall Maki! I have no idea where Miss Clare is, so just me for now!" Reaching out her hand, she bumped it into a desk, readjusting herself to face Magnus' general direction she excitedly put her hand down her shirt, before pulling out the crushed up token "Look, I still have the thing! You know what that means? I passed!" Rel was beyond giddy as she started to do a little jig "You should praise me for my success~"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat May 19, 2018 8:14 am
Silver shook his head gently "Yvette...to be honest...I...I have no idea..." bemused greatly and chuckled "I am Japanese and mostly raised in Japan...so I may not know much of American.....greetings..." then after awhile he looks at Yvette gently and spoke softly to her "Are....are you okay? I...was..." looks forward and mumbled out "Worried about you...you were my comrade...and I felt guilty..." trying to say what he is feeling but having extreme trouble as every time he tries to say it he began to freeze up but he managed to say it out as much as he could.
Sammich
Sammich

Sat May 19, 2018 1:06 pm
Thelonius stares at himself in the mirror. He's all dressed for work, navy blue button down, tand dress pants, his satchel full of papers and supplies, shoes on. Yet he stares at his own reflection. One hand braced against the sink, the other tracing the thin line of sutures on the side of his head. As he examines the wound he sighs. This one weighs heavier on his heart than any other wound he earned in his years in the field. He didn't look at it, but he could envision the scar on his back, a radial wound, the size of a soft ball. That would had left him bedridden for two months, in need of physical therapy and caused him to replan his entire life. Yet the wound on his head and the concussion that came along with it weighed on him the heaviest.

He had suffered concussions before, in his early training years. It wasn't the injury but how he had been injured. Theo just became a teacher but he was still responsible in some way for their protection. Though most of them were fully capable of protecting themselves, it was his responsibility as a former hero and as their teacher. As he stared himself down his thoughts went back to his injured students and the guilt that weighed heavier each time he'd seen one injured. Maxwell had protcted him from most of the media backlash and for that he was grateful but that wasn't what was bothering him.

"What would your dad say Teddy..." He whispered to himself, "Just don't let it happen again." He said with authority. Though it was a fairly parental stock phrase, he found it comforting in the moment, it may have been something he needed to hear or say.

With that Theo decides to put on the best face he can. "Don't pretend nothings wrong, that's what psychopaths do..." He muttered under his breath as he picked up his satchel, "They're not dumb, their probably scared..." He kept musing until he was at the door, "Or worse, angry."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mary?" Miri smirked.

"That's me." She said and the woman over the counter offered her a cup of coffee, the name on it scribbled but began with a barely legible 'M'. She gave her thanks and departed from the dining pavilion. It was still bustling with students eating breakfast despite the class starting soon. Miri sighed as she took the turn down the hall toward Mr. Theo's class.

As she walked she ignored the residual discomfort on her abdomen. Her injury from the celestial spirit fight had only been made worse when she crash landed after an explosion. Miri had been unconcious for most of the fight and she was wracked with guilt about it. She'd used too much power too soon and she was useless. Miri assuaged the feelinsg by ensuring she wouldn't have let her rib fractures get in the way had she been concious. But who knows. Certainly not her.

The small dark haired girl knew her class mates wouldn't hold it against her for being unconscious but she couldn't help but grip the strap of her messenger bag tighter as the door grew closer. She peers her head in, eyes masked by a pair of heart shaped shades.

"Morning team." She walks in with a wave and proceeds to her seat without much more fuss.

------------------------------------------------------

Right after Miri enters Theo stalks in, his brow set seriously but eyes just as kind as the first day, if not a bit distracted.

"Good morning class-" He looks out over his students, noting a number are still missing. "How is everyone feeling this morning?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat May 19, 2018 3:13 pm
Not even considering that she should speak to Rel, Clare stood up out of her seat on the opposite side of the room and came down the rows to her. "Ah, I've been here, just got here first." Still half the room away, she reached out with her hand, one of her spheres reaching all the way to tap Rel on the shoulder. The rest fell in line, floating like planets around a sun, or water down a drain. Listening to Rel, she was considering just going back to her desk, but had to suppress a laugh as she pulled out the crushed medal from the forest exercise. "You've actually held onto that this long? I guess we did pass, wonder who else did..." Turning around as Theo entered the classroom, she dipped her head before walking back to her seat, not wanting to disappoint a teacher, they had failed their duties and didn't need rebellion as a reminder.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is the last straw." The woman facing Derek declared, handing a pair of drink containers over the countertop, "So one of you will have to just sip it." Checking the cash register beside her, she added up the total. "Thirteen fifty, please." Derek patted his partner on the back, who opened her purse and handed over the money in an assortment of coins. "Thank you, and please visit again!" As they turned and made their exit, the woman shook at the knees and dropped her drink the moment the door closed.

"Please, don't hurt me! I got you out of town now let me go..." She was nearly a foot shorter than Derek, wearing a joggers outfit, someone he'd abducted in a park nearby. "I promise I won't tell anyone..." Her face pleaded more than her voice.

"Don't worry 'bout it, I jus' need a ride to the beach an' I'll be on my way." He rubbed his chin, which still smarted from having smashed the helicopter with it and an APC whipped against it by an officer in the street. Having bitten his tongue at some point while releasing a shock wave, it swelled up on one side, being rather uncomfortable, as well as the two gashes in his arms from the blades, now bandaged up. Otherwise, he was unharmed. Looking back at her, he sighed and offered her his drink and an arm. "Please, stop shakin''. I only made you pay for the drink cause my money was on de phone I loss. Is not like I need anything out ah you except a ride, and mayhe some ice." Lifting her off the ground, he opened her driver side door, popping the iced tea into her cup holder.

"You're a murder aren't you... The Union, our heroes, the news said they all died... Fighting a man with quake powers, who jumped away into the distance... Ten minutes after that, you landed in the park fountain... You killed them... Them and the royal police force..." She closed the door gingerly, looking as if she was going to puke when Derek stepped into the car.

"I didn't kill no porice! Okay dat one, but he blew himshelf up on my back. Not my fault. No, the rest we jush knocked out, and then leff on top of a hoshpital. Ow, ow... Sure you got no ice pask?" He rubbed his tongue off out the window, spitting a small puddle of blood onto the ground. "Yep definitely bit a piefe off... Gonna see da doctor when I get home." As the car started up, his head banged against a streetlight, oddly close to the roadside. Pulling himself all the way in, he leaned back and patted the woman on the back, rolling his eyes as she tensed up. "Rewax, I not gonna kill ya. I'd buy you lunsh ish I could, otherwise I'd have ta walk to da beach."

After a twenty minute ride in now silence, they rolled up to a long dock, stretching out into the sea. Waves broiled underneath, as a storm was kicking up. "Get out. Now." She ordered, pointing to the passenger side door. Putting his hands up, Derek hopped out, backing away from the car before closing the door. Giving her a big thumbs up, he marched down the beach before bumping into... Something. But nothing was there.

A door in midair opened, before an entire seaplane unveiled itself, somehow stealthed from view. Derek hopped inside, closing the door, which once again sealed it off from view. The sound of a plane engine engulfed the beach, gently getting fainter, then leaving completely. Turning to the pilot, Derek offered him a high five. Rejected, he looked dejected, having enjoyed his small vacation in the Mediterranean. Looking back at the empty passenger seats in the rear of the plane, he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched...
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 1:33 am
Errant Singularity wrote:"Bad bad idea, she's gonna kill you now..." Varen looked even more scared than before as Serenity's hair turned pitch black from the regular blue, her hair colour changing with emotion. "Yeah it might be best to run..." Almost like a snake eating something in reverse, a rusted shotgun made from the bars of a bunkbed squeezed its' way out of the burnt end of the braid. Aimed where Magnus had been, the camera only showing the roof, her voice came through the speaker again.

"Gonna blow your head off dirtbag! You got ten seconds to apolo- Eep!" The hair turning nearly crystal clear, then white, the shotgun was sucked through like water down a drain, quickly followed by her sheers and sewing kit. Another braid plopping the Eclairs down on Miri's usual desk, they bolted out of the room faster than usual. In the garden, Serenity dropped the watering can she had been holding, hearing someone coming over to the building. Her hair now all back to her, her tools dropped off in the shed outside, she popped open a window and began to crawl through, only to get stuck midway. She wasn't supposed to be anywhere but in class at this time of day, especially the garden which wasn't open till noon...

Derekjay2000 wrote:[Yvette]
A loud, familar boom came through the hall, a strong gust of wind flowing through the classroom as Yvette skidded to a halt in the doorway, "Good morn, our classroom!" She called out happily. Waving enthusiastically with one hand, and a phone in her other up to her ear. "Amerika ochen' nasyshchena sobytiyami, Mat'! (America is such an eventful place, Mother!)" She spoke as she locked onto Divinity, Oran, and Silver. " V sotyy raz, ya v poryadke mama. V kontse kontsov mne pridetsya srazhat'sya s zlodeyem (For the hundredth time, I'm fine mom. I would have had to fight a villain eventually)" she spoke with an embarrassed smile. "Mne nuzhno idti, mama. Skazhi Pape, chto ya yego lyublyu ... da, Lyublyu tebya s mater'yu! (I have to go now, mom. Tell Dad I love him...yes, Love you to mother!)"

Hanging up her phone she "Forgive us, our mother had called us! How are you all-" she addressed her friends before spotting Justin handing out a card, flowers for Divinity and kissing and hugging people. Her face lit up in shock, " Bozhe moy! (Oh my goodness!), shocking revelation! Friends-Divinity and Oran are in much relationships" Her face red she tugged on Silver's shoulder "Friend-Silver, is that common American greetings?"

[Rel]
"Hey, hey!" Rel called out, have somehow managed to find her way to her classroom. Rel fumbled about, zoning in on all the voices, particularly Magnus' voice "I can hear smooching going on~" Rel called out, Turning a good 180 degrees away from Magnus "I heard you got messed up bad Mister Magnus! I don't believe we got the chance to properly meet yet, Rel Mydrayall Maki! I have no idea where Miss Clare is, so just me for now!" Reaching out her hand, she bumped it into a desk, readjusting herself to face Magnus' general direction she excitedly put her hand down her shirt, before pulling out the crushed up token "Look, I still have the thing! You know what that means? I passed!" Rel was beyond giddy as she started to do a little jig "You should praise me for my success~"

"She's not going to actually shoot me." Magnus said while laughing, and begun to laugh even harder when the hair disappeared in a hurry. "See, I was right." He quickly forgot about Serenity as he heard a familiar squeaky voice.

Resting his chin in his hand he raised an exaggerated eyebrow at Rel despite knowing she was unable to see it. "Yeah no, smooching is definitely not what's going on." He glanced at his hands when she mentioned his injuries. "They were pretty bad, I somehow managed to get the full course combo from both of the villains. Luckily my long lost cousin Divinity is such a great healer that I'm pretty far along the road to recovery already. And you're right, we didn't have a chance to introduce ourselves between fighting the celestial spirit and the villains. It's nice to meet you Rel, you got quite an interesting full name and it almost sounds familiar. I'm Magnus Lucretia. Oh, Clare is-" He paused for a moment when he noticed Clare's orbs floating over, "right over there.." He was rather amused by Rel's delight over the token, "Yeah I'm totally impressed. I do wonder though if anyone else held on to theirs or even beat a celestial spirit before the villains invaded, the activity kind of got overshadowed." Magnus recalled giving up his claims for the medal after they defeated the beast and smiled, "You definitely deserved the medal after that reckless attack of yours."

Magnus looked up when Miri walked into the classroom, and he waved back. Then he sat up when Theo finally arrived. Responding to his question Magnus said, "Doin' pretty well, Professor. Mostly everything's healed and I'm ready to beat up some more bad guys," adding the last part as a joke.
Naro
Naro

Sun May 20, 2018 1:35 pm
Oran looked around the classroom and couldn’t help but to smile, everything seemed normal. Like if the attack never happened, but maybe this would be the last time they would all be so happy together, act silly, and mess around. He sat down again as Justin left the room “He does that a lot Yvette, don’t worry about it.” He stood up once again when Magnus mention Divinity being his cousin “Woah! That’s amazing, i don’t know you too were cousins” Oran walked over to Magnus and wrapped an arm around him “I would love to have a sparring session with you sometime.”

He finally turned around to the other classmates “Serenity! Don’t try to hurt your fellow classmates! Varen has done nothing wrong!” He yelled out as the teacher finally came in “Oh hey Mr.Theo, today is gonna be a very exciting day” he sat down and pulled out his phone. He quickly created a group chat with everyone in the class.

Group chat:
“Sooo i heard my grandparents are leaving for their anniversary”
“I have the house all to myself lol”
“I was thinking of throwing a massive party, and we can go to the mall in the city nearby to buy some stuff”
“Or to just hang out lol”
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun May 20, 2018 3:00 pm
Divinity was being to settle down a bit more, watching everyone interact like normal helped calm her nerves. Overtime it became easier to heed Magnus' advice, and consciously attempt not to dwell on her visions. That being said, making an effort didn't lead her to ignorance. She still feared the path their futures seemed to be moving towards, and longed desperately to find the source of this timeline and alter it. If she could even do such a thing. Never before had she attempted to change the future so outright, but these weren't ordinary circumstances. Though it wasn't the time to theorize such possibilities.
"Perhaps nothing special to you, but I'd argue Oran as prove to have a different opinion." Divinity forced out in a teasing tone, waving to Justin as he left before turning bright red as Yvette entered the room and made a very questionable acclamation. "No, no, no! Nothing like that Yvette! Justin is just really friendly, and French. That's how he was raised. The only person I'm in a relationship with is Oran." She clarified before leaning up to kiss his cheek, before turning around to face Magnus as he spoke. That was right, he was still new to the school. He wouldn't know about that yet. "No, you're right actually. Justin is our age. If the principal feels a student is ready, or that their individual powers are needed, he'll send them off on a mission. Sometimes they're solo missions, and other times with a partner." She explained in a more calmly manner than she'd previously carried. "That's actually how Oran and I got together last year. We went on a month long reconnaissance mission, however we ended up taking care of the group in question. That's pretty unusual though. We're given strict orders on what is necessary of us on our missions, and what we are to avoid at all costs. Solving the actual problems themselves usually comes down to being discovered, like we were, on a higher level mission. Lower level missions may include handling individuals who bare less of a reputation. Don't worry though, even the higher level missions at school don't compare to true superhero work. We don't fight villains or oppose corrupt individuals with political power, just gangs and thugs." Finishing as a freshman suddenly launched over to Magnus, the blonde drew in a deep breath before returning to her seat as the teacher enter the classroom. She was tired, anxious, and filled with an unshakable fear of what she'd seen in her visions, however she was also relieved that things seemed normal again. Maybe if she just relaxed a bit she'd flow back into her normal mindset and be able to sleep. Seeing Doom's corpse could be the cause of suddenly seeing such twisted realities... But even so she had to make an appointment to talk with Gramps about everything.
Curling up against Oran as he took his seat as well, Divinity raised an eyebrow as she read his texts as he typed. Ignoring her phone as it vibrated, she glanced up at him with a slightly pout to her lower lip. "Baby we could've used the house for date night." She whispered in protest, really needing some time to relax with all the stress she was under. Cooking dinner together and watching a movie sounded great. However she realized everyone else was probably was having their own struggles after the forest activity, so a party wasn't a bad idea... "Oh well, I guess I'll spare you." She teased through a chuckled before pulling out her phone, and texting the group.
Divinity:
I'll mix the drinks, just keep an eye on the freshman and sophomores everyone Wink
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun May 20, 2018 3:28 pm
"Thanks you two..." Varen sighed with relief, glad he and his shirt were safe from Serenity, at least for now. Feeling his phone go off in his back pocket, he popped it out and saw two messages: A group invite and twenty seven notifications from Serenity. Popping open the first, he chuckled to himself, remembering the last party he'd been to. Hopefully this one didn't turn to a brawl, then into a house fire...

V:
Can do a liteshow if ya want. Learnd a cool tricc with a crstl ball.

Opening up the messages from Serenity, he scrolled past several selfies, which seemed to be at an odd angle, almost like she was stuck to something?

Serenity:

7:52 That thing looks stupid! Who cares about rabbits, and strawberries taste horrible! Way too sweet, needs to be a ferret with a lemon. Lemme fix it.

7:54 Come on, lemme do it!

7:59 Stop running you jerk!

8:01 Come on glowing boy why don't you go all gold and get away?

8:02 Aw is someone being slow today?

8:04 Are you playing with me or something!

8:06 Stop messing with me!

8:09 Just take off the shirt, who cares, not like there's anything to see.

8:12 I'm gonna rip that off you idiot!

8:15: Hey, okay keep the shirt just, I'm stuck in the window! Help me!

8:17 I hate windows...

8:19 Are you ignoring me?

8:21 That's it, I'm ignoring you.

8:22 I said, I'm ignoring you.

8:25 STOP IGNORING ME IGNORING YOU!

8:27 Fine, I got myself out. No cinammon buns for you!

8:28 cinnamon*

Popping back to the group chat, he saw two messages pop up:

Serenity:

I can make snacks for everyone, who here likes brownies!!!!!!?!!

Clare:

Last time there was a party invitation it didn't happen.
Atlas
Atlas

Mon May 21, 2018 11:28 am
Knowing he was bound to be late to class anyways, Nagare decided to take a slight detour into town before going to class.

‘I might as well grab breakfast..’ He thought to himself as he pushed open the door to a small, brick building. The sign on the front read Quick Bites. He approached the desk and rung a small bell, prompting the appearance of a small, grey haired old lady.

“Two dozen glazed, please”. He followed his sentence with a big smile. The lady disappeared for a few moments, returning with a stack of two large white boxes, branded with the store name on the top. She carefully lowered the boxes to the table, casting a curious glance at the boys missing arm. “Don't worry ma’am. I’ll manage” He replied, laughing a bit. He pulled his wallet from his back pocket and pulled a few bills from it before folding it and returning it to the pocket. He waved to the lady and lifted the boxes with his left arm. He began walking towards the exit, shoving the door open with his shoulder.

The town seemed pretty busy, with people walking around, cars humming as the drove down the road, and a nearby train sounding its horn. For most people, they'd hardly give ut a second thought. But for Nagare, the commotion just made him uncomfortable. He hadn't had the best time in cities, and the lingering fear of being alienated again only made it worse. He hurried back the way he came, towards the school. By now, the other students should already have made their way to class. Luckily the school wasn't too far, so he wouldn't be too late.

When he finally arrive, he kicked the classroom door open and shouted “Breakfast time!!”, dropping the donut boxes onto Theo’s desk. “Morning teach. Wanna donut?” He asked, moving the top box to the side and pulling them open. “Donuts for the class! First come, first serve!” He shouted again, grabbing a donut for himself. He scanned across the room to find an interesting conversation to inject himself into, or an equally interesting student to start his own conversation with.

“Yo Magnus!” He shouted to his partner from the forest. He was tempted to go see what he and the Couple were talking about, but then he noticed something a tad more interesting. He strode over to where Magnus was standing, but his attention was focused on someone else. Rel. He crouched to match his eyes with hers and let out a long “Hmmm” before laughing. “Hey Midge, you've got some pretty interesting eyes there.”
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Mon May 21, 2018 12:30 pm
Naro wrote:Oran looked around the classroom and couldn’t help but to smile, everything seemed normal. Like if the attack never happened, but maybe this would be the last time they would all be so happy together, act silly, and mess around. He sat down again as Justin left the room “He does that a lot Yvette, don’t worry about it.” He stood up once again when Magnus mention Divinity being his cousin “Woah! That’s amazing, i don’t know you too were cousins” Oran walked over to Magnus and wrapped an arm around him “I would love to have a sparring session with you sometime.”

He finally turned around to the other classmates “Serenity! Don’t try to hurt your fellow classmates! Varen has done nothing wrong!” He yelled out as the teacher finally came in “Oh hey Mr.Theo, today is gonna be a very exciting day” he sat down and pulled out his phone. He quickly created a group chat with everyone in the class.

Group chat:
“Sooo i heard my grandparents are leaving for their anniversary”
“I have the house all to myself lol”
“I was thinking of throwing a massive party, and we can go to the mall in the city nearby to buy some stuff”
“Or to just hang out lol”

Atlas wrote:Knowing he was bound to be late to class anyways, Nagare decided to take a slight detour into town before going to class.

‘I might as well grab breakfast..’ He thought to himself as he pushed open the door to a small, brick building. The sign on the front read Quick Bites. He approached the desk and rung a small bell, prompting the appearance of a small, grey haired old lady.

“Two dozen glazed, please”. He followed his sentence with a big smile. The lady disappeared for a few moments, returning with a stack of two large white boxes, branded with the store name on the top. She carefully lowered the boxes to the table, casting a curious glance at the boys missing arm. “Don't worry ma’am. I’ll manage” He replied, laughing a bit. He pulled his wallet from his back pocket and pulled a few bills from it before folding it and returning it to the pocket. He waved to the lady and lifted the boxes with his left arm. He began walking towards the exit, shoving the door open with his shoulder.

The town seemed pretty busy, with people walking around, cars humming as the drove down the road, and a nearby train sounding its horn. For most people, they'd hardly give ut a second thought. But for Nagare, the commotion just made him uncomfortable. He hadn't had the best time in cities, and the lingering fear of being alienated again only made it worse. He hurried back the way he came, towards the school. By now, the other students should already have made their way to class. Luckily the school wasn't too far, so he wouldn't be too late.

When he finally arrive, he kicked the classroom door open and shouted “Breakfast time!!”, dropping the donut boxes onto Theo’s desk. “Morning teach. Wanna donut?” He asked, moving the top box to the side and pulling them open. “Donuts for the class! First come, first serve!” He shouted again, grabbing a donut for himself. He scanned across the room to find an interesting conversation to inject himself into, or an equally interesting student to start his own conversation with.

“Yo Magnus!” He shouted to his partner from the forest. He was tempted to go see what he and the Couple were talking about, but then he noticed something a tad more interesting. He strode over to where Magnus was standing, but his attention was focused on someone else. Rel. He crouched to match his eyes with hers and let out a long “Hmmm” before laughing. “Hey Midge, you've got some pretty interesting eyes there.”

'These people all act so familiar even though we just met no more than two weeks ago... they're such good people,' were Magnus' thoughts while being hugged by Oran after being immediately accepted as Divinity's family member. "We only found out we were cousins ourselves a week ago during the forest invasion. And I'd love to spar with you too, you're definitely one of the strongest in the class from what I can tell."

He perked up as he heard another friendly voice call his name, "Nagare! Good to see you again." Seeing Nagare taking immediate interest in Rel had Magnus mentally scratching for a moment, but a grin quickly appeared on his face. "That's right, you guys haven't met yet since Rel is a freshman. Nagare, this is Rel and as you've probably already realized she's blind." Turning to the shorty he continued, "And Rel, this is Nagare who's missing an arm. He was my partner in the forest activity, though by circumstance we got separated from the start." Facing Nagare again, he introduced Rel further, "Rel and her partner, Clare helped me take down one of the celestial spirits. Rel's power is rather interesting actually. Get along well you two." His attention was pulled away for a moment by the smell of the donuts at the front of the room. "Don't mind if I do," Magnus mumbled quietly as a chain materialized from his hand and stretched out towards the donuts on the teacher's desk. Pulling one back to his hands he contently munched on his donut until his phone started blowing up full of messages.

He pulled out his phone to see that a group message had been started to plan a party at Oran's grandparent's house. He quickly replied,

Magnus: Yeah the mall is a good idea. We can stock up on everything we need.
Magnus: We could split up into smaller groups once we get there to find what we need more efficiently.
Magnus: We might not be able to get the drinks from the mall though, we'd either need people to bring it from home...
Magnus: or if we can't get enough I have a few tricks for that Cool

Looking back at the two classmates in front of him he inquired to Nagare, "Hey, are you going to the mall with everyone else today? We're all probably going to split up into small groups once we get there to go around and stock up, you want to come with me?" Just then Magnus had a thought and turned towards Rel, "Hey Rel, are you able to use a phone being blind like that? Well either way there's going to be a party at Oran's grandparent's house and they mentioned freshman and sophomores too so I'm pretty sure you're invited. We're also going to the mall today to get food and stuff for the party."

Last edited by Iskios on Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon May 21, 2018 12:49 pm
The closest sphere to Nagare turning into a pitch black scythe blade, Clare watched as Nagare commented on Rel's eyes. About to scold him, she was pleased Magnus explained beforehand. Shaking her head, not quite sure what happened, she returned the sphere to it's regular form, poking one of the donuts before giving it a pass. Popping an apple from the inside of her hoodie, she began to nibble on it, before taking half of it out in one bite. "Her powers are unique, and potent. Had she been awake I'm sure she could've ended Doom in a touch." Clare felt confident in her statement, having seen Theo's battle spirit reduced to ash in the wind by a scrape of her finger. Eyes widening as her glasses reflected fluorescent blue, Varen flew by in the air, snatching a trio of donuts from the tray, tossing two like frisbees to Miri and Oran before almost colliding with the roof, turning off his aura as his head scraped the tiles.

"Shhf you mmt spha, nn dmm." Varen took the moment to chew and swallow, before repeating himself to Magnus. If you want someone to spar I'm down. So far my records exactly 50/50 with Oran actually. Not that it happens much, he usually seems content to sleep in the seats..." He walked back to his seat, which was right beside the window, a pair of magnifying glasses focusing a beam of light from outside onto the back of his neck. Looking down at his palm, the large circle in the middle which reflected his total energy slowly ticked back up towards full.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Tue May 22, 2018 3:54 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Not even considering that she should speak to Rel, Clare stood up out of her seat on the opposite side of the room and came down the rows to her. "Ah, I've been here, just got here first." Still half the room away, she reached out with her hand, one of her spheres reaching all the way to tap Rel on the shoulder. The rest fell in line, floating like planets around a sun, or water down a drain. Listening to Rel, she was considering just going back to her desk, but had to suppress a laugh as she pulled out the crushed medal from the forest exercise. "You've actually held onto that this long? I guess we did pass, wonder who else did..." Turning around as Theo entered the classroom, she dipped her head before walking back to her seat, not wanting to disappoint a teacher, they had failed their duties and didn't need rebellion as a reminder.

Iskios wrote:Resting his chin in his hand he raised an exaggerated eyebrow at Rel despite knowing she was unable to see it. "Yeah no, smooching is definitely not what's going on." He glanced at his hands when she mentioned his injuries. "They were pretty bad, I somehow managed to get the full course combo from both of the villains. Luckily my long lost cousin Divinity is such a great healer that I'm pretty far along the road to recovery already. And you're right, we didn't have a chance to introduce ourselves between fighting the celestial spirit and the villains. It's nice to meet you Rel, you got quite an interesting full name and it almost sounds familiar. I'm Magnus Lucretia. Oh, Clare is-" He paused for a moment when he noticed Clare's orbs floating over, "right over there.." He was rather amused by Rel's delight over the token, "Yeah I'm totally impressed. I do wonder though if anyone else held on to theirs or even beat a celestial spirit before the villains invaded, the activity kind of got overshadowed." Magnus recalled giving up his claims for the medal after they defeated the beast and smiled, "You definitely deserved the medal after that reckless attack of yours."

Atlas wrote:“Yo Magnus!” He shouted to his partner from the forest. He was tempted to go see what he and the Couple were talking about, but then he noticed something a tad more interesting. He strode over to where Magnus was standing, but his attention was focused on someone else. Rel. He crouched to match his eyes with hers and let out a long “Hmmm” before laughing. “Hey Midge, you've got some pretty interesting eyes there.”

Iskios wrote:He perked up as he heard another friendly voice call his name, "Nagare! Good to see you again." Seeing Nagare taking immediate interest in Rel had Magnus mentally scratching for a moment, but a grin quickly appeared on his face. "That's right, you guys haven't met yet since Rel is a freshman. Nagare, this is Rel and as you've probably already realized she's blind." Turning to the shorty he continued, "And Rel, this is Nagare who's missing an arm. He was my partner in the forest activity, though by circumstance we got separated from the start." Facing Nagare again, he introduced Rel further, "Rel and her partner, Clare helped me take down one of the celestial spirits. Rel's power is rather interesting actually. Get along well you two." His attention was pulled away for a moment by the smell of the donuts at the front of the room. "Don't mind if I do," Magnus mumbled quietly as a chain materialized from his hand and stretched out towards the donuts on the teacher's desk. Pulling one back to his hands he contently munched on his donut until his phone started blowing up full of messages.

He pulled out his phone to see that a group message had been started to plan a party at Oran's grandparent's house. He quickly replied,

Looking back at the two classmates in front of him he inquired to Nagare, "Hey, are you going to the mall with everyone else today? We're all probably going to split up into small groups once we get there to go around and stock up, you want to come with me?" Just then Magnus had a thought and turned towards Rel, "Hey Rel, are you able to use a phone being blind like that? Well either way there's going to be a party at Oran's grandparent's house and they mentioned freshman and sophomores too so I'm pretty sure you're invited. We're also going to the mall today to get food and stuff for the party."

Errant Singularity wrote:The closest sphere to Nagare turning into a pitch black scythe blade, Clare watched as Nagare commented on Rel's eyes. About to scold him, she was pleased Magnus explained beforehand. Shaking her head, not quite sure what happened, she returned the sphere to it's regular form, poking one of the donuts before giving it a pass. Popping an apple from the inside of her hoodie, she began to nibble on it, before taking half of it out in one bite. "Her powers are unique, and potent. Had she been awake I'm sure she could've ended Doom in a touch." Clare felt confident in her statement, having seen Theo's battle spirit reduced to ash in the wind by a scrape of her finger. Eyes widening as her glasses reflected fluorescent blue, Varen flew by in the air, snatching a trio of donuts from the tray, tossing two like frisbees to Miri and Oran before almost colliding with the roof, turning off his aura as his head scraped the tiles.

"Shhf you mmt spha, nn dmm." Varen took the moment to chew and swallow, before repeating himself to Magnus. If you want someone to spar I'm down. So far my records exactly 50/50 with Oran actually. Not that it happens much, he usually seems content to sleep in the seats..." He walked back to his seat, which was right beside the window, a pair of magnifying glasses focusing a beam of light from outside onto the back of his neck. Looking down at his palm, the large circle in the middle which reflected his total energy slowly ticked back up towards full.
Rel jumped slightly at the contact of Clare's orbs, desperately spinning about in a circle. Once she registered it was Clare, she stopped, although tottering a bit. "Of course I kept it! It's a precious memento of when I met you and Magnus!" She paused before placing it back down her shirt, "Also how I took down a big, shiny blob!" She laughed, as much as it was a bit overwhelming for her to be surrounded by so many voices at once, Rel could feel the energy in the air, it was good since last week's attack.

"Oh, I'm sorry Magnus..." Rel noted with a pout, though perked up again as she smiled brightly "Wow! You have a cousin? That's so great, is she the nice lady that healed me during the fight?" At the comment on her name, she glowed with pride "Why, yes~ You probably heard about it in history class, or will anyway." Rel grabbed the hem of her shirt as she bowed "I am a decedent of the Mydrayall Clan's royal family. That makes me a princess~" she giggled at the thought. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that," Rel referenced her move back in the forest, "I hate doing that, I was violently throwing up all day after that, haha!"

"Another voice approaches!" Rel turned, to the source, a friend of Magnus. "Midge!?" She huffed incredulously, puffing out her cheeks in annoyance, looking away (presumably) as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Yes, I'm pretty blind. I do have a seeing eye animal, but that robot janitor won't let him in the school. I can't imagine not being able to touch things though, that must really suck!"

Rel's expression lit up excitedly, although a common reaction from her at this point, "A party!?" She squealed "I can't read, so no. I do have a Bluetooth though, so I can call people! I so plan on going, what about you Clare!?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue May 22, 2018 5:26 pm
"She never does anything fun." Serenity's speaker was still in the class, almost directly under the group. "Oooh look at me all arty, draw that pop can exploding in the fire, make a song about a duck... Serenity falling off a swing... Art's stupid." Popping into the door, holding the tablet hooked up to her electronics, she called down "Oh yeah midge, you might wanna move off the camera." Plopping herself down on top of a pair of desks and laying across them, she began to watch the front of the class.

Looking into one of her spheres floating by, looking at the reflection of her class. These humans were annoying, disappointing, and sometimes physically and mentally painful... But she could hardly disappoint the first decent human to come by in years. As the sphere turned, it reflected Rel, looking expectantly at a blank wall on the side of class. Failing to suppress a sigh, Clare answered. "Fine, I'm coming too then. I'll be on the side, making sure none of you die, or worse, do something embarrassing..." She turned away and walked back to her seat, trying to hide her discomfort at the thought of a party.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 pm
Taking in a deep breath through her nostrils as the older man entered the room precisely as she beckoned him, the young woman tensed slightly as he placed a hand onto her shoulder. The unfamiliar sensation of mundane physical contact had been one of the hardest adjustments for her since joining this group. At her father's comment, she felt her teeth clench ever so slightly. The discovery truly fascinating her as she allowed her gaze to meet his. Though fleeting she was sure she'd felt something... Which emotion was it? She could only wonder. Such was the frustration of a being floating between two realms, unable to commit to either of her lives. It was but a simple harmless comment, however it had fazed her to a small degree. Lonely with him. The only person he truly enjoyed being in the company of. Finally relaxing her posture slightly as his hand pulled back, the woman eyed her superior carefully as he sat beside her. Despite the shared blood running through their veins, she couldn't help but wonder what else separated her from the 'messengers' he was so quick to be rid of. Was there anything else to family? Without his blood, would he cast her aside as well? The thought intrigued her, however she was immediately pulled away by the whispers of her greatest allies. Closing her eyes, the woman's powerful aura seemed to vanish from the room.
Then her spirit was free to wander, separating from her body as she moved to fill the empty seat in the room. Not that the others would be able to see her at that point.
'Why do you toy with them? Is the human realm all that interesting?' Glancing up as a dark shadow hovered around her head, she simply flickering her gaze back to her seemingly frozen father. 'Family and love, are the concepts this realm is lacking. You may reconsider this personal experimentation, for the sake of bridging the gap between the realms.' She finally replied in an even tone, a single corner of her lip tugging upwards just barely as another spirit appeared before her. 'We have our own way of showing unity Nimue, you should no that better than anyone.'
Rising from her seat as she approached this spirit, it soon took the form of a slender and alluring man. 'Kronos, it has been many moons since you've reported.'
His devious smirk invoked a small chuckle from her, as he began to circle around her. 'Time itself is such a... Relative matter, in this realm youngling.'
It was was hard to refute something she knew by heart after so many years of back and forth. Perhaps she'd been spending a bit too much time in the physical realm.
'What of the boy?'
'Injured, but well overall. His decision was rash and filled with many risks, though it worth the price. He might have a little... demonic logic in him.' The man laughed darkly, before the earlier spirit formed into a young girl beside him. 'High praise for a flesh dweller.' She huffed, literally smoke rising from her nose as she moved to face Nimue.
'Why send your strongest contract holder out to shadow a mere human boy?' She spat, growling as she sat onto the tabletop in the center of the room. 'Send me instead, I can handle this... Insect. Kronos' power is put to better use serving you directly, my lady. Your physical wellbeing should be the top priority in any given situation, I cannot understand your recent-"
"Artemis-" The man chastised in a deep and stern tone, before falling silent as Nimue held up her hand. Even overlooking her youth in her worlds terms, Artemis had a right to be confused. Her current endeavors were ignorant by every account based on what she'd been taught growing up. However it was a journey she had to take, for the sake of her birthright.
'I need you here to access telepathy. Kronos is strong, but you alone are the key to summoning the others. For now you are to stay at my side at all times... As for the boy, Father wouldn't be pleased if something happened to him. I can spare some power as a precaution, for Father's sake. Dismissed.'
With that, the young woman closed her eyes and was immediately sucked back into her body. She slowly forced her eyes open as her father, and the man beside her, regained a normal sense of motion. Stretching out while her superior finished speaking, she slowly nodded before standing at his request. When it came to scouting there was no one better suited for the task than she.
"As you wish. I will take leave at your command."
Naro
Naro

Thu May 24, 2018 12:28 pm
Oran shook his head in response to divinity, it was too late to cancel the party. As much as he enjoyed spending time with Divinity, he wanted the other students to relax. That’s the least he could after failing to protect them during the forest attack, his power is the ideal comic book power but he was powerless against Doom “we could date night the next day, we have the whole weekend after all” he whispered back to her. Everyone seemed excited to go to the mall and hang out. This would be the first time they would really hangout, all the other times was because of a class assignment or something. He picked up
His phone and scrolls down through the group chat

Oran: Good idea Magnus, it would be much faster if do it that way... good thing we returned to class on a Friday. Let’s meet up outside the boys dorm room after classes are over.

Even though he was injured, his reflexes were still on point. He caught the donut and hand it over to Divinity “here you go babe, and thanks Varen but i don’t eat sweets.” He turned to look at Magnus and varen “oh I’m not that strong! I’m probably the weakest one here” he said before bursting into a quick laugh.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu May 24, 2018 4:15 pm
Grinning brightly as Oran suggested doing a date night the following night, Divinity almost agreed but then paused momentarily. Why bother going through all the trouble of planning a party, and then a date, when a party was already the perfect date? "Why not kill two birds with one stone? Will you be my date to the party?" She whispered in a teasing tone before leaning up to kiss his cheek. "The next night we can watch a movie or do something else that's low stress."
Glancing over to Magnus and his little group as they conversed, Divinity's eyes lit up in response to hearing about pairing up. "Well if we're doing groups of three... Yvette so you want to come with Oran and I?" She called over her shoulder, turning around momentarily to give her a thumbs up. "It should be fun~"
Leaning back against Oran's side as she glanced down at her phone, the young woman raised an eyebrow in fascination. Seemed like she and her cousin had a lot in common. Shrugging as Oran agreed to Magnus' offer, she pushed her blonde locks back behind one ear before flickering her gaze across the room with a grin. "He's just being modest Magnus, Oran is literally the strongest man I've ever met. That's his power after all." She chuckled before glancing between the two of them. That would be an interesting matchup to say the least. "Let me know when you two decided to duel, I'll be the healer on site." Volunteering as Varen piped in, Divinity chuckled softly. That was one thing she really loved about their school. Everyone was so spirited.
As Oran held a donut out to her, she accepted it with a beaming smile. "Thank you." She whispered before talking a bite, giggling softly as he explained that he didn't eat that kind of stuff. One thing she hadn't really pressed him on but has always wondered. "Nope, Oran's more of a seafood and healthmart kind of guy." She confirmed after swallowing, before nodding as she checked her messages once more.
"Boys dormitory it is."
(~Official Timeskip to After Class~)

Sliding on one of her favorite pink dresses at the end of the school day, Divinity freshened up a bit before sliding on some cute brown sandals and slipping in earrings. After finishing up she scanned herself over in the mirror before pursing her lips. Something was missing... Swiftly reapplying some lipgloss, the young woman put on a shimmering golden bracelet before smiling. That would do it.
"You and Oran going somewhere?" Her roommate Amy called, walking into the bathroom before leaning against the countertop.
"Just to the mall with some guys from our class. On my way to meet them right now." She explained with a grin, turning to leave before coming to a stop as Amy grabbed her hand.
"Hold up for just one second! Do you think you can eat dinner with Oran tonight, and stay out until around... 7ish?"
Glancing back at her friend with a serious expression, Divinity gave her 'the' look. "Are you and Alex spending some time together in here tonight?"
To which the brunette winked while raising a hand to place a finger over her mouth. "You caught me."
"That sounds lovely! Unfortunately dinner plans with Oran are almost guaranteed for tonight, so I will most currently not be back until after seven." She sighed dramatically, before laughter alongside her roommate.
"Thanks Div, you're the best!"
Winking back in reply, the blonde waved goodbye before leaving the room and heading out to stand in the courtyard of the boys dormitory as they'd all agreed on. She was a little early, but she figured at least some of the others would show up soon enough.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum