Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Knight Academy  - Page 20 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Thu May 24, 2018 5:57 pm
"-and this one, and your tonfa, and that ankle spike thing you had me make, some of those knuckle things, even fixed that shirt you bled all over in that boxing job during the summer." Serenity was giving a rundown of what she's prepared in the duffel bag for Varen, who decided his time would be better put to sunbathing on the roof than packing. "Oh and some lemon squares I made yesterday, and I snuck a bunch of homemade ch-Are you even listening to me?!?" She shouted at the phone, which Varen left in his dorm before he flew to the roof.

Tipping his head over the edge, he peaked down at Divinity and Oran. Hopping up and waving, he called down "I'll be over in a second, just gotta get d-" Slipping off of it, he tumbled down the concrete walls and smashed into one of the trees that lined the outside, flopping butt first onto the pavement. Shaking his head for a second, he patted a blotch of blood off his hand, closing his eyes for a moment, when he opened them they were forest green, a lime sheen staining the windows from his aura. The cuts on his arm patching away, he blinked away the aura, continuing his train of thought. "Down. Yeah I'm ready, had someone pack my bag for me. She'll probably be over in a bit. So uhh... Anything new?" He patted down his hair, a few leaves sticking out of it.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Thu May 24, 2018 6:42 pm
Silver sighs and crosses his arms looking unsure as he never really...hangout with anyone as friends since he was raised up to be an icy and loner hero but he seem to grow attached to the people in his class as he flips his phone on as he found he was added to the chat thanks to someone maybe Oran or Yvette? The ice hero sighs "I just hope I won't ruin this for everyone..." as he mutters as he got dressed in all black and walked to courtyard of the boys dormitory with a blank expression on his face. On his way he felt....unsure with everything. He saw Divinity standing as he calmly walks to her "Your.....early...this is the place right?" he spoke calmly then after a few minutes of silence he sighs calmly "Divinity...thank you for helping everyone...and..." He looks at Divinity calmly "How is Yvette?" then he looks at the sky and spoke again this time slightly worried tone in his voice "She seemed fully healed...but for me I am worried about her since she is...well now was my partner at the exam...and I have grown kinda...well...she I..." turns his head now speaking in his usual default cold tone "Just is she fine?"

Last edited by Shadow Uchiha on Fri May 25, 2018 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Grinning brightly as Oran suggested doing a date night the following night, Divinity almost agreed but then paused momentarily. Why bother going through all the trouble of planning a party, and then a date, when a party was already the perfect date? "Why not kill two birds with one stone? Will you be my date to the party?" She whispered in a teasing tone before leaning up to kiss his cheek. "The next night we can watch a movie or do something else that's low stress."
Glancing over to Magnus and his little group as they conversed, Divinity's eyes lit up in response to hearing about pairing up. "Well if we're doing groups of three... Yvette so you want to come with Oran and I?" She called over her shoulder, turning around momentarily to give her a thumbs up. "It should be fun~"
Leaning back against Oran's side as she glanced down at her phone, the young woman raised an eyebrow in fascination. Seemed like she and her cousin had a lot in common. Shrugging as Oran agreed to Magnus' offer, she pushed her blonde locks back behind one ear before flickering her gaze across the room with a grin. "He's just being modest Magnus, Oran is literally the strongest man I've ever met. That's his power after all." She chuckled before glancing between the two of them. That would be an interesting matchup to say the least. "Let me know when you two decided to duel, I'll be the healer on site." Volunteering as Varen piped in, Divinity chuckled softly. That was one thing she really loved about their school. Everyone was so spirited.
As Oran held a donut out to her, she accepted it with a beaming smile. "Thank you." She whispered before talking a bite, giggling softly as he explained that he didn't eat that kind of stuff. One thing she hadn't really pressed him on but has always wondered. "Nope, Oran's more of a seafood and healthmart kind of guy." She confirmed after swallowing, before nodding as she checked her messages once more.
"Boys dormitory it is."
(~Official Timeskip to After Class~)

Sliding on one of her favorite pink dresses at the end of the school day, Divinity freshened up a bit before sliding on some cute brown sandals and slipping in earrings. After finishing up she scanned herself over in the mirror before pursing her lips. Something was missing... Swiftly reapplying some lipgloss, the young woman put on a shimmering golden bracelet before smiling. That would do it.
"You and Oran going somewhere?" Her roommate Amy called, walking into the bathroom before leaning against the countertop.
"Just to the mall with some guys from our class. On my way to meet them right now." She explained with a grin, turning to leave before coming to a stop as Amy grabbed her hand.
"Hold up for just one second! Do you think you can eat dinner with Oran tonight, and stay out until around... 7ish?"
Glancing back at her friend with a serious expression, Divinity gave her 'the' look. "Are you and Alex spending some time together in here tonight?"
To which the brunette winked while raising a hand to place a finger over her mouth. "You caught me."
"That sounds lovely! Unfortunately dinner plans with Oran are almost guaranteed for tonight, so I will most currently not be back until after seven." She sighed dramatically, before laughter alongside her roommate.
"Thanks Div, you're the best!"
Winking back in reply, the blonde waved goodbye before leaving the room and heading out to stand in the courtyard of the boys dormitory as they'd all agreed on. She was a little early, but she figured at least some of the others would show up soon enough.

Magnus grinned when Oran joked about being the weakest and Divinity corrected him. "So I've heard. A duel with Oran has the potential to be even more fun than the one I had with Zion, so yeah we'd need an onsite healer for sure."

~After Timeskip~

After classes had ended and Magnus had gone to the dorms he started looking clothes he could wear to the mall and the party. Throwing on a pair of dark jeans and a decent shirt he looked at what clothes he had left. He determined that he'd have to get an outfit for the party at the mall. Magnus glanced outside through his windows at where they would meet up but no one was there yet. "Maybe I should head to the mall now since getting the alcohol might take a bit of time." He left the boys dorms and strolled out of the school towards the mall. He'd memorized a map of the city so he'd have no trouble getting there. The sun was setting when Magnus walked through the doors of the mall. "Oh I should probably let everyone know." He pulled out his phone and texted to the group chat.

Magnus: I went ahead and got to the mall early.
Magnus: It'll be easier to procure the alcohol without too many Knights Academy students around.
Magnus: Lemme know when you guys arrive, I'll meet of with all of you then.

Just inside the entrance he spotted a map of the mall. Instantly memorizing it he made his way towards the grocery outlet on the second floor in the back of the mall. A dedicated drinks store would have been better but there didn't seem to be one at this mall. Not that it mattered too much though since no one their age would care about the quality of drinks. When he got close to the grocery outlet he hopped into a clothing store next door for a moment. Pretending to browse the merchandise he honed his electromagnetic senses and directed them at the grocery outlet. He'd need to figure out where all the cameras and people in that store were if he wanted to minimize the risk. A few moments after finishing he left the clothing store and entered the grocery store. As inconspicuously as possible he walked by each camera and touched a metal refrigerator or something metal by each outlet near them. He sent a charge through each outlet and after traveling through the circuits in between the walls he let the charges sit near enough to the wires connecting each camera that the magnetic field generated by them would cause interference. The display for the camera system in the store would only see a fuzzy, static-y picture for the next few minutes.

Magnus walked to the alcohol aisle and picked a few of the more popular types as well as a few cases of beer. He frowned after he gotten everything he needed, "This might be a bit much to carry. Well I suppose nobody would care too much in a hero society if I used my chains to carry them." After making his way to the cash register he put the alcohol on the counter. He got a raised eyebrow from the cashier who promptly asked for his ID. Playing it cool he held it out for the cashier to take it so they could check, but as soon as the cashier put their hand on the card a chain materialized and wrapped around their hand. A moment later the chain pulled back and disappeared. The cashier's only words were, "Hmm, alright." Magnus paid for the drinks and with the help of his chains carried his prize out of the store.

He took his stuff to the food court and sat down at a table waiting for the other students to start arriving. "That went a lot more quickly than I thought it would."
Naro
Naro

Thu May 24, 2018 11:14 pm
Cross grabbed the figure Nevermore created with the tv remote. He was quite talented, the figure looked exciting like that doom guy. He turned his attention back to his daughter, even though they were related he felt so distant from her. He stood up and slowly walked behind the girl, he glanced and her and reached out to her but stopped a few inches away. She wasn’t the daughter he remembers all those years ago, she was completely different. Cross pulled back his hand and tossed the figure to the side “Eliza-“ he forced out and clenched his hands into fist “hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?” He leaned against the wall and looked up at the ceiling, she always seemed spaced out whenever she used that power of hers “go complete the task I’ve given you, we must know more about our target before striking.”

The tall man walked around the base checking in the robots, making sure they were ready to fight. Finally reaching the bottom floor, there laid a machine twice the size of the man. It was covered by a black cover full of dust. It has been sitting there for years now, but it was incomplete. Cross grabbed and yanked the black cover off to reveal and machine with 5 half circles around it. Cross snapped his fingers and immediately one of the scientists brought a metal box bigger than his head over to the man. He grabbed it with both hands and with ease ripped the top open, there was a blue orb. It fit perfectly with the half circle areas in the machine, so he placed it and the machine started to display lights “one out of five, there’s nothing that could stop us.”
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri May 25, 2018 12:03 am
"Oh, Sickle, you're already here too." Clare was sitting at a table nearby, Sorting out various items on a table, mostly art supplies. Instead of touching them herself, she was using her spheres, molded into the shape of hands, to move them around, orchestrating the affair with all ten fingers moving like wildfire. Periodically one would float by her face to give her a chance to nibble a honeycrisp apple, which was nearly the size of her own head. "I thought I might as well buy some stuff for myself, I'll mostly be drawing when everyone else is... Socializing." She shook her head, already regretting coming this far from her dorm.

Still a little stiff from releasing such a massive blast back in Italy, Derek poked the new flesh grown in his mouth, a walk in clinic having healed it back to it's original shape. He'd told them he was attacked by a pair of muggers, which lined up with his defensive wounds on his arms and everything, rather conveniently. The only inconvenient part was why his phone had a bullet hole in it... Walking up to the electronics department, he decided to buy a new one before heading home in the morning, when he told his girlfriend he'd be back. He was purposely stubbing his toe as he walked, and bumping into quite a few people as well, slowly trickling in kinetic energy for his stores.

To his dismay, only a single phone was left in the display... A hot pink piece of equipment with a silhouette of a woman on the back of a truck. But it'd have to do, at least he could buy a new case soon enough, but he could only afford the phone right now. Being extremely late for work two weeks in a row left his check rather slim. "Ma'am, I'd like to bu-" Springing off the shelf, the phone flew to the cash register. The woman behind the till punched through a long line of numbers, popped the phone into two boxes before taping it all shut and sliding it into Derek's hands from across the room, before slipping the exact amount of cash needed from his wallet. A slight nod and a receipt stuck into his shirt was the only direct interaction they had, over in less than three seconds. :Uh... Efficient, that's nice!"

Downloading his profile and apps from the cloud, he began to walk around the mall, hoping to pick up some tacos for dinner. "Yeah, tacos...!" The food court beckoned from inside his gut.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 am
Nodding curtly at her father's dismissal, Nimue's eyes began to shine before she promptly disappeared. Vanishing from before him in an instant.
As hard as it was for her to adjust to physical contact, it was harder to accept his hesitation. His lack of touch stung slightly, though it failed to register in her countenance. Closing her eyes tightly as she momentarily formed above her current partner, the young woman glanced down to the target he was shadowing before clenching her fist. This was an emotion she recognized, one demons and humans seemed to share. Anger. However the intense distain didn't make sense to her either. It didn't quite add up. Who was she upset with?
She drew in a deep breath before scanning over their target, and noting his intended location. For now she wanted to wrap this up, and then return to the demonic realm for a few weeks. It was this world, and it's atmosphere. The longer she stayed there without frequent visits to the spirit realm, the stranger she felt. As of her spirit was warring within her body. The best way to fix that was to finally take a break from the group.
She needed some time to think.
Meditation in a pool of darkness would ease her mind.
Deciding to wait for the two inside their destination, Nimue seemed to materialize simultaneously in the back of a clothing store. She picked a location inside the mall that was all but dead, and immediately discovered why. Their clothing was awful. Bright simmering colors in every corner, clashing against one another in a way that made her feel nauseous. In her realm such obnoxious coloring would've been the true torment of the afterlife. Drawing in a deep breath as she quickly fled from the store, Nimue scanned around the mall before noticing several others were eyeing her as well. In fact, in a matter of moments she had earned herself quite a bit of attention.
This was her first time attempting to blend in with regular people, rather than observing from afar, and she couldn't comprehend why she stuck out to such a degree. Eventually moving on, Nimue thought to watch from up in the rafters of the building before freezing in place as passed a peculiar stand among the food court. Slowly turning to get a better look at the outrageous substance, the young woman slowly approaching the stand before pressing her hands to the glass as she squatted to get a better look. After a few moments her head tilted slightly in a mixture of bewilderment and curiosity. In that moment her powerful and intimating aura seemed to fade, and she was left with wide shimmering eyes that hardly suited someone in her scandalous attire. "...What is this... Substance?" She wondered out loud, gently tapping the the glass as she spoke before immediately pulling back as it began to move. Was it alive? Perhaps it was a common creature on earth... But then what was it doing in the food court? Was it edible? Truth be told, I'm all her many years of refining her wisdom, little to none of her efforts had gone into learning about the mundane aspects of life in the human world.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Fri May 25, 2018 1:18 am
Errant Singularity wrote:"Oh, Sickle, you're already here too." Clare was sitting at a table nearby, Sorting out various items on a table, mostly art supplies. Instead of touching them herself, she was using her spheres, molded into the shape of hands, to move them around, orchestrating the affair with all ten fingers moving like wildfire. Periodically one would float by her face to give her a chance to nibble a honeycrisp apple, which was nearly the size of her own head. "I thought I might as well buy some stuff for myself, I'll mostly be drawing when everyone else is... Socializing." She shook her head, already regretting coming this far from her dorm.

Still a little stiff from releasing such a massive blast back in Italy, Derek poked the new flesh grown in his mouth, a walk in clinic having healed it back to it's original shape. He'd told them he was attacked by a pair of muggers, which lined up with his defensive wounds on his arms and everything, rather conveniently. The only inconvenient part was why his phone had a bullet hole in it... Walking up to the electronics department, he decided to buy a new one before heading home in the morning, when he told his girlfriend he'd be back. He was purposely stubbing his toe as he walked, and bumping into quite a few people as well, slowly trickling in kinetic energy for his stores.

To his dismay, only a single phone was left in the display... A hot pink piece of equipment with a silhouette of a woman on the back of a truck. But it'd have to do, at least he could buy a new case soon enough, but he could only afford the phone right now. Being extremely late for work two weeks in a row left his check rather slim. "Ma'am, I'd like to bu-" Springing off the shelf, the phone flew to the cash register. The woman behind the till punched through a long line of numbers, popped the phone into two boxes before taping it all shut and sliding it into Derek's hands from across the room, before slipping the exact amount of cash needed from his wallet. A slight nod and a receipt stuck into his shirt was the only direct interaction they had, over in less than three seconds. :Uh... Efficient, that's nice!"

Downloading his profile and apps from the cloud, he began to walk around the mall, hoping to pick up some tacos for dinner. "Yeah, tacos...!" The food court beckoned from inside his gut.

DannyGirl~ wrote:Nodding curtly at her father's dismissal, Nimue's eyes began to shine before she promptly disappeared. Vanishing from before him in an instant.
As hard as it was for her to adjust to physical contact, it was harder to accept his hesitation. His lack of touch stung slightly, though it failed to register in her countenance. Closing her eyes tightly as she momentarily formed above her current partner, the young woman glanced down to the target he was shadowing before clenching her fist. This was an emotion she recognized, one demons and humans seemed to share. Anger. However the intense distain didn't make sense to her either. It didn't quite add up. Who was she upset with?
She drew in a deep breath before scanning over their target, and noting his intended location. For now she wanted to wrap this up, and then return to the demonic realm for a few weeks. It was this world, and it's atmosphere. The longer she stayed there without frequent visits to the spirit realm, the stranger she felt. As of her spirit was warring within her body. The best way to fix that was to finally take a break from the group.
She needed some time to think.
Meditation in a pool of darkness would ease her mind.
Deciding to wait for the two inside their destination, Nimue seemed to materialize simultaneously in the back of a clothing store. She picked a location inside the mall that was all but dead, and immediately discovered why. Their clothing was awful. Bright simmering colors in every corner, clashing against one another in a way that made her feel nauseous. In her realm such obnoxious coloring would've been the true torment of the afterlife. Drawing in a deep breath as she quickly fled from the store, Nimue scanned around the mall before noticing several others were eyeing her as well. In fact, in a matter of moments she had earned herself quite a bit of attention.
This was her first time attempting to blend in with regular people, rather than observing from afar, and she couldn't comprehend why she stuck out to such a degree. Eventually moving on, Nimue thought to watch from up in the rafters of the building before freezing in place as passed a peculiar stand among the food court. Slowly turning to get a better look at the outrageous substance, the young woman slowly approaching the stand before pressing her hands to the glass as she squatted to get a better look. After a few moments her head tilted slightly in a mixture of bewilderment and curiosity. In that moment her powerful and intimating aura seemed to fade, and she was left with wide shimmering eyes that hardly suited someone in her scandalous attire. "...What is this... Substance?" She wondered out loud, gently tapping the the glass as she spoke before immediately pulling back as it began to move. Was it alive? Perhaps it was a common creature on earth... But then what was it doing in the food court? Was it edible? Truth be told, I'm all her many years of refining her wisdom, little to none of her efforts had gone into learning about the mundane aspects of life in the human world.

About to text the group telling them that he had successfully gotten the drinks, he heard someone say a nickname that he still wasn't sure why it referred to him. He looked up to see that the table next to him was occupied by a variety of art supplies... as well as a girl off to the side. "Oh hey Clare! Yeah I got here early to get the drinks." Shrugging when she mentioned not wanting to socialize at the party he commented, "I guess that's fine that you want to do your own thing, but you actually do want to do stuff with everyone you can ask someone to help you get involved and I know they'd be perfectly willing to. Even I'd help if you asked."

As he was speaking to Clare, a lady with a rather off and revealing outfit caught his attention. She just seemed out of place, at least until she started ogling the jello in the display case with wonder. He tilted his head in confusement before making a decision. Turning back to Clare he said, "Uh, I'll be right back. Could you watch over the drinks while I'm gone and make sure no one steals them? Thanks." He dropped off the alcholic beverages under Clare's table and approached the girl in the bizarre outfit. "Hi," he called out, not really sure how he should start the conversation, "I noticed you were a little curious about the jello... would you like some help?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri May 25, 2018 1:26 am
"Oh, no, it's fine. I mostly came because Rel asked me to, otherwise I'd be at home drawing things for my neighbour. She doesn't leave her room except for classes, so she likes me to draw the world for her." She looked around herself to see anything interesting in the surroundings, but instead there was just people. Curling her nose a little at the forced responsibility, she decided she'd comply, for now. So long as he wasn't gone too long. Turning in her seat to see where he'd gone off to, she noticed a girl standing at the jello case, seemingly transfixed by it. Watching her for a moment, Clare couldn't help but feel something was off about her... More than a normal person even. She was half tempted to get up and follow, but that'd mean effort.
Atlas
Atlas

Fri May 25, 2018 6:27 am
“Blind, huh? Man, that's gotta suck. I couldn't imagine not being able to see my beautiful face” Nagare joked as he lifted his hand and placed it atop Rel’s head. “But anyway, like Sparkplug said, I'm Nagare. I've only got one arm. Usually. And I can feel things just fine. Anyways, great to meet you, half-pint hero”. He laughed and stood up, quickly shooting an irritated glance at Clare.

He turned to Magnus and thought for a moment. “The mall, huh? I'm not sure. I'm not too fond of crowded places, ya know?”. He wanted to go, but just wasn't sure he should. “Hmm. I don't suppose it could hurt any. Yeah, I'll go. Ill contribute by paying for the food!”

“And dangit Varen, chew before swallowing!” He shouted across the room. “I didn't buy the donuts so you could kill yourself!”.
[Time Skip]

After class, Nagare wandered back to his dorm to drop off his bag off. When he arrived, he dropped his bag next to his bed and started searching through his clothes for something to wear. Unfortunately, he never needed formal or dress clothes, so he didn't have any. Decided to wear a pair of his best casual clothes, he pull out a yellow T-shirt and a pair of pants that seemed relatively new.

Nagare started maked his way to the mall, stopping at a nearby convenience store to grab a drink. He entered the store and came back out a few moments later with a bottle of grape soda. “Damn highway robbery..” He growled to himself, holding his wallet in his hand. He slid the wallet back into his pocket and continued on his way. He kept to himself on the journey, being sure to avoid any large crowds. When he arrived at the mall, it became obvious that it wouldn't be easy. Luckily, not long after entering the building, he noticed Magnus and Clare. Speeding up a bit, Nagare quickly walked to where his peers where. He noticed that Magnus was distracted by someone else. Sitting across from Clare, he spoke up. “Whos that? Does Magnus have a girlfriend?”

DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri May 25, 2018 9:44 am
Nimue continued to study over the foreign substance as someone approached her, ignoring their greeting entirely for a few moments. "Jell... Oh?" She muttered back softly in a whisper, before slowly returning to a normal stance. Humming quietly to herself in thought, the young woman crossed her arms under her bust as she attempted to comprehend what she was being told. At his sudden offer to help, Nimue paused for a moment though her eyes never left the Jello. She was completely fixated on it. If she accepted he could explain to her more about this so called 'Jello'. However conversing with a human wasn't something she normally do without reason. Would having a short verbal interaction with whoever was beside her help her blend in more? It was possible. After all humans were even more sociable creatures than demons... Though first she'd need a viable reason for dressing and acting differently than those around her. Finally taking in another deep breath, the woman pushed her long hair over her shoulder before nodding curtly in reply. As strange as it was to talk to someone beside her teammates, she believed talking with strangers would also give her a better understanding of humanity's redeeming qualities. "...I want to know the function of this 'Jello'... What purpose does it serve?" She muttered just loud enough that he could hear her, though no one else could. Getting more people involved in their conversation would only further single her out in the crowd. Now she just had to recall the proper human pleasantries. "...I... apologize for the inconvenience. I wasn't raised in... This country." She explained briefly, not technically lying as she finally reached into her pocket and pulled out some of the money Cross had given her. It was for her, so he wouldn't mind her buying something with it right? So far she'd yet to spend any of it, as she always ate her meals at the headquarters. She wasn't sure what else to do with money.
Holding up one finger to the man running the stand, Nimue pointed to the gelatin before handing him one of her bills. To which her looked a little bewildered before taking it and counting out several more bills for her in return. Three out of a hundred? What did that mean? She'd only given him one bill... Pushing the money back into her pocket, Nimue reached out and accepted the small bowl filled with Jello before curiously poking it with the plastic spoon the worker handed her. To her surprise it began to move once again. "Why does it dance?" She asked the stranger while staring intensely on the odd food, before hesitantly scooping out a piece and biting down onto the spoon. In a matter of moments, Nimue found her lips spreading upwards as her eyes widened in delight. It was... Sweet.
"This is amazing." She gasped softly, before spinning to finally face the stranger in a spur of excitement. However as soon as she realized who she was speaking to she feel silent. She wasn't expecting... A boy. Not one her age anyway. Especially not... Shaking her head as she took a step back, Nimue glanced behind him to study over the group he was with before flickering her gaze back to him. Ah, a student then... She wasn't sure what to say after that, and her smile immediately faded into her usual distant expression. What an interesting turn of events.
Naro
Naro

Fri May 25, 2018 10:06 am
After class Oran went back to his room to get a fresh change of clothes, he had done laundry earlier that day so he had plenty of shirts to put on. The problem was that he put a red in the whites by mistake. Now he has a bunch of pink shirts, he picked them up and stared at them for a little while before shrugging and putting one on. He went outside to find divinity in a pink dress and Silver in all black... nothing unusual. He waved at the two as he approached “Hello girlfriend and fellow classmate, looks like you two are here early! Not a bad thing but i didn’t think some one would beat me out here” he rubbed the back of his head and let out a quick laugh “Magnus went on i head. He set a message, but where’s Yvette and the rest?”
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri May 25, 2018 10:09 am
Silver's phone beeped as he saw the texts in it and he began mumbling "Some people are at the mall now? Is...this how people gather as friends?" muttering out loud confused by all of this. The ice user sighs as he began to think of what friends do in their groups as he never really been with friends and he is interested on what to do. He quickly looks around as he and Divinity are the only ones near the boy's campus ground.

Then when he decided to go away but he heard Oran as he stopped and then turned towards him and nodded gently "Good to see you..." then after hearing his question he shook his head "I....have no idea..." since Silver never really went out with friends or hangout with anyone.

Last edited by Shadow Uchiha on Fri May 25, 2018 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Haha the reason is that I messed up a bit)
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri May 25, 2018 10:16 am
Watching the two in their exchange, Clare took a moment to notice Nagare. Looking in the reflection of an orb, she confirmed who he was before commenting "Oh." Sliding the drinks over with her foot, she stood up and walked over to the girl. Nobody dressed like this, and everyone in the world knew what jello was. Something was wrong with her, she just couldn't figure out what it fully was. Aside from her outfit, which was horrible.

Reaching out with one of her spheres, molded like the paw of a dog, she patted Nimue on her shoulder from five feet away, hoping to see how she reacted. Another, guided by the other hand, deposited five dollars at her favourite icecream stand, in exchange for her regular, a double scooped dutch chocolate and vanilla icecream bowl. Taking a bite as she observed Nimue, she stopped and considered how odd this may look to everyone else: A man with chains up his arms, a young girl dressed like that, another man with only one arm, and one standing in the middle eating icecream while poking people with spheres. Maybe it was best to keep everyone closer together for now. Walking up to the two, she muttered quietly to herself before saying it out loud "Who are you by the way? We have somewhere to be."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri May 25, 2018 10:52 am
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver sighed at getting ignored by Divinity when he said thank you to her and asked how is Yvette as he looks at his phone and saw the texts in it and he began mumbling "Some people are at the mall now? Is...this how people gather as friends?" muttering out loud confused by all of this. The ice user sighs as he began to think of what friends do in their groups as he never really been with friends and he is interested on what to do. He quickly looks around as he and Divinity are the only ones near the boy's campus ground.

Then when he decided to go away but he heard Oran as he stopped and then turned towards him and nodded gently "Good to see you..." then after hearing his question he shook his head "I....have no idea..." since Silver never really went out with friends or hangout with anyone.
I haven't posted for Divinity yet xD)
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 pm
"Hmm?" Peaking up from her phone as someone called out to her, Divinity smiled politely as Silver approached. Truth be told he was one of the few kids in the class she wasn't good friends with, so it felt a little awkward to be alone with him for a time. Not that he was a bad person, Silver just had a habit of outing himself in groups. He lacked the confidence to really put himself out there, and have fun with everyone. She was glad he came, it would be good for him to relax a bit. "Oh, hey Silver! Glad you could make it." Raising an eyebrow as he thanked her in a mumble, Divinity simply shrugged her shoulders with a warm grin. "Don't mention it! I'm always happy to help!" At first she was worried they'd fall into that awkward and uncomfortable silence that comes about when you're with someone you don't know very well, however she was relieved when he continued on with the conversation. "Yvette? Yeah she's perfectly fine! Did you not get a chance to talk with her in class today?" Knowing how difficult it was for him to reach out to others, she was relieved to hear he'd finally found a friend. Yvette being his partner in the forest had helped them both out in that aspect. Though Yvette wasn't shy, she was knew to the school. You could never have too many friends in a strange new country.
Around that time another voice called out to her, one which lit her eyes up. "Oran!" Immediately wrapping her arms around his waist as he approached, Divinity scanned him over before giggling brightly. "You decided to match with me?" She teased before glancing out as Varen came tumbled down a building before rolling over to them.
"Oh my goodness, are you alright Var?" Blinking in shock as she watched him heal himself up, the blonde slowly shook her head. "Was it Serenity again? I could talk with her if you'd like. I don't think anyone's ever explained flirting to her before..." She muttered softly before glancing up to Oran once more. So Magnus went on ahead then? That was probably best. A crowd would draw attention to them.
"We're still earlier Babe, I'm sure Yvette and the others are on their way."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri May 25, 2018 12:40 pm
"Ah yeah I'm fine, just not made for heights... Yeah definitely not..." Rubbing his head some more, he looked over at Silver, before calling over to him "Hey it's you! I uh, never got your name actually... Sorry for trying to attack ya guys in the warehouse, just get a little heated up when it comes to competition and stuff. Just thought it'd be fun to have competition for that medal... Man that feels so long ago now." Varen patted Silver on the back, a little harshly by accident, before reclining himself against the tree. "Uh, yeah well she does manage most of my stuff. Always says I'd make a mess if I was doing stuff on my own, she's uh... Pretty good at negotiating this stuff." He just laughed at the flirting comment, knowing Divinity was just joking. Serenity was just a good friend, she'd never be interested in someone like that. She'd probably end up killing them with a hug cause of the knives she packs in her clothing...
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri May 25, 2018 12:54 pm
Silver looks at Divinity and nodded gently "Still I owe you..." as he spoke calmly showing a calm nod towards her but when he heard what Divinity said about him talking to Yvette, Silver could only sigh and stare out in the distance "No...but I want to..." he mumbled gently.

The ice hero closes his eyes while yawning waiting for the others as he heard Oran and Divinity talking to each other as he then heard a massive thud and saw Varen fall down the building as he blinks in slight shock as he muttered "What the?" then when Varen walked up to him asking for his name and saying sorry Silver could only shake his head "Silver is my name...and it's alright to have that kind of competition since me and Yvette were beating you for that medal..." he gave Varen a good stare ignoring his harsh patting. Silver heard about Varen's comment as he raised an eyebrow "Oh?" sounding bemused slightly but keeping a blank expression on his face.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri May 25, 2018 1:04 pm
"Pfft that's just cause of that stuff you put on the ground, couldn't run properly and I'd've been skewed had I flown much. Totally would've beaten you guys without the ice..." Varen put his head down a bit and crossed his arms, trying to hide a pout. "Anyway, whatchu want with a... Yvee? Last I saw her she was giving a little speech in the hallway, that was yesterday though." He loosened up a bit, before continuing. "She's kinda cool, didn't really get to see too much of her before but she seems like she's a good student, probably gonna make a great hero. Gonna need someone like that for my sidekick, ha!"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri May 25, 2018 2:28 pm
Yvette was extremely excited, approaching the meeting place, with awe glimmering in her brown eyes. 'A trip to a mall! How eventful~' she smiled as she jogged towards their meeting location. Spotting her friends ahead she smiled brightly as she waved to them "Class-Friends!", activating her power as she bolted towards them, skidding to a halt as she embraced Divinity into a hug.

"It is great of us to see you all!" She noted as she addressed everyone, she patted her body firmly "Ve are all healthy and glad you all are as well!" She noted with a grin. Glancing to Varen she had a confident smirk, "Oh? Friend-Varen thinks he could beat us? Ve are not on mere side kick level, you know!"

"Bestie-Divinty, I have something for you!" Yvette suddenly turned to her friend, taking her hand, Yvette placed a necklace into her palm. An iron pendent with an carved Russian letter on the surface, "You ask us for thing for your ability, yes?" She noted as she smiled "This is our precious nematode...no, vait." She paused in thought, before lighting up from a sudden revelation "Ah, memonto" she corrected.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Fri May 25, 2018 3:06 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"Oh, no, it's fine. I mostly came because Rel asked me to, otherwise I'd be at home drawing things for my neighbour. She doesn't leave her room except for classes, so she likes me to draw the world for her." She looked around herself to see anything interesting in the surroundings, but instead there was just people. Curling her nose a little at the forced responsibility, she decided she'd comply, for now. So long as he wasn't gone too long. Turning in her seat to see where he'd gone off to, she noticed a girl standing at the jello case, seemingly transfixed by it. Watching her for a moment, Clare couldn't help but feel something was off about her... More than a normal person even. She was half tempted to get up and follow, but that'd mean effort.

Atlas wrote:“Blind, huh? Man, that's gotta suck. I couldn't imagine not being able to see my beautiful face” Nagare joked as he lifted his hand and placed it atop Rel’s head. “But anyway, like Sparkplug said, I'm Nagare. I've only got one arm. Usually. And I can feel things just fine. Anyways, great to meet you, half-pint hero”. He laughed and stood up, quickly shooting an irritated glance at Clare.

He turned to Magnus and thought for a moment. “The mall, huh? I'm not sure. I'm not too fond of crowded places, ya know?”. He wanted to go, but just wasn't sure he should. “Hmm. I don't suppose it could hurt any. Yeah, I'll go. Ill contribute by paying for the food!”

“And dangit Varen, chew before swallowing!” He shouted across the room. “I didn't buy the donuts so you could kill yourself!”.
[Time Skip]

After class, Nagare wandered back to his dorm to drop off his bag off. When he arrived, he dropped his bag next to his bed and started searching through his clothes for something to wear. Unfortunately, he never needed formal or dress clothes, so he didn't have any. Decided to wear a pair of his best casual clothes, he pull out a yellow T-shirt and a pair of pants that seemed relatively new.

Nagare started maked his way to the mall, stopping at a nearby convenience store to grab a drink. He entered the store and came back out a few moments later with a bottle of grape soda. “Damn highway robbery..” He growled to himself, holding his wallet in his hand. He slid the wallet back into his pocket and continued on his way. He kept to himself on the journey, being sure to avoid any large crowds. When he arrived at the mall, it became obvious that it wouldn't be easy. Luckily, not long after entering the building, he noticed Magnus and Clare. Speeding up a bit, Nagare quickly walked to where his peers where. He noticed that Magnus was distracted by someone else. Sitting across from Clare, he spoke up. “Whos that? Does Magnus have a girlfriend?”

DannyGirl~ wrote:Nimue continued to study over the foreign substance as someone approached her, ignoring their greeting entirely for a few moments. "Jell... Oh?" She muttered back softly in a whisper, before slowly returning to a normal stance. Humming quietly to herself in thought, the young woman crossed her arms under her bust as she attempted to comprehend what she was being told. At his sudden offer to help, Nimue paused for a moment though her eyes never left the Jello. She was completely fixated on it. If she accepted he could explain to her more about this so called 'Jello'. However conversing with a human wasn't something she normally do without reason. Would having a short verbal interaction with whoever was beside her help her blend in more? It was possible. After all humans were even more sociable creatures than demons... Though first she'd need a viable reason for dressing and acting differently than those around her. Finally taking in another deep breath, the woman pushed her long hair over her shoulder before nodding curtly in reply. As strange as it was to talk to someone beside her teammates, she believed talking with strangers would also give her a better understanding of humanity's redeeming qualities. "...I want to know the function of this 'Jello'... What purpose does it serve?" She muttered just loud enough that he could hear her, though no one else could. Getting more people involved in their conversation would only further single her out in the crowd. Now she just had to recall the proper human pleasantries. "...I... apologize for the inconvenience. I wasn't raised in... This country." She explained briefly, not technically lying as she finally reached into her pocket and pulled out some of the money Cross had given her. It was for her, so he wouldn't mind her buying something with it right? So far she'd yet to spend any of it, as she always ate her meals at the headquarters. She wasn't sure what else to do with money.
Holding up one finger to the man running the stand, Nimue pointed to the gelatin before handing him one of her bills. To which her looked a little bewildered before taking it and counting out several more bills for her in return. Three out of a hundred? What did that mean? She'd only given him one bill... Pushing the money back into her pocket, Nimue reached out and accepted the small bowl filled with Jello before curiously poking it with the plastic spoon the worker handed her. To her surprise it began to move once again. "Why does it dance?" She asked the stranger while staring intensely on the odd food, before hesitantly scooping out a piece and biting down onto the spoon. In a matter of moments, Nimue found her lips spreading upwards as her eyes widened in delight. It was... Sweet.
"This is amazing." She gasped softly, before spinning to finally face the stranger in a spur of excitement. However as soon as she realized who she was speaking to she feel silent. She wasn't expecting... A boy. Not one her age anyway. Especially not... Shaking her head as she took a step back, Nimue glanced behind him to study over the group he was with before flickering her gaze back to him. Ah, a student then... She wasn't sure what to say after that, and her smile immediately faded into her usual distant expression. What an interesting turn of events.

Errant Singularity wrote:Watching the two in their exchange, Clare took a moment to notice Nagare. Looking in the reflection of an orb, she confirmed who he was before commenting "Oh." Sliding the drinks over with her foot, she stood up and walked over to the girl. Nobody dressed like this, and everyone in the world knew what jello was. Something was wrong with her, she just couldn't figure out what it fully was. Aside from her outfit, which was horrible.

Reaching out with one of her spheres, molded like the paw of a dog, she patted Nimue on her shoulder from five feet away, hoping to see how she reacted. Another, guided by the other hand, deposited five dollars at her favourite icecream stand, in exchange for her regular, a double scooped dutch chocolate and vanilla icecream bowl. Taking a bite as she observed Nimue, she stopped and considered how odd this may look to everyone else: A man with chains up his arms, a young girl dressed like that, another man with only one arm, and one standing in the middle eating icecream while poking people with spheres. Maybe it was best to keep everyone closer together for now. Walking up to the two, she muttered quietly to herself before saying it out loud "Who are you by the way? We have somewhere to be."

A quick glance over at the table to make sure Clare and the drinks were still there made him notice that Nagare had arrived. Magnus would probably go with him to stock up on some of the food for the party after he was done talking to the stranger, and he had a feeling Nagare would need to get new clothes too.

He turned his attention to the stranger before him who began asking him a barrage of questions, "Ah, Jello or gelatin is made from something called collagen usually extracted by boiling the bones of animals like cows or pigs. When heated it breaks down the bonds that hold the collagen together, then when it cools it re-bonds making it semi-solid but now with water trapped inside which allows it to jiggle. A lot of people like it because you when you shake it, it'll move around a lot but'll go back to its original shape as long as it doesn't break. That can give it an interesting texture. Gelatin can be used for a lot of things, and is actually quite useful for scientists like biologists or chemists. Though all the Jello you'd find at a food court or store is meant to be eaten. They can also be given lots of different flavors and most of the edible ones are made to be sweet even though naturally the substance its made from isn't sweet at all." Magnus paused for a breath, he really could just talk on and on if given the chance. It helped that his memory ability made it so he'd never forget random facts he's heard. He was like a walking database, but he usually stopped himself from doing this to spare his friends from having to listen to an endless amount of useless facts. However, this girl seemed so curious that he felt she not actually mind listening to the whole thing.

He almost laughed when she said she was a foreigner, he'd certainly never seen this style of dress before. Though he wasn't surprised she hadn't seen Jello before, it wasn't all that common a food in many other countries after all. "A foreigner, that explains your outfit... I guess. It's an interesting style at the very least," Magnus said. He eyed the hundred dollar bill she gave the stand worker, maybe she was the daughter of some rich international businessman. That could explain her apparent lack of social awareness. He was surprised however at how intensely focused she was on the dish. After she took a bite of the Jello her face lit up, he didn't know people could get this happy over Jello. She actually seemed like a normal girl for a moment, but then as she looked at him and took a step back her smile disappeared. He wondered if there was maybe something on his face. It was kind of a peculiar reaction.

An eyebrow was raised by Magnus as an obsidian paw floated by and tapped the foreigner on the shoulder. He wasn't sure why Clare was being so direct but he was a little annoyed. "Relax, Clare. This lady was minding her own business until I offered to help her. And we've got time before everyone else gets here. Actually, you could probably walk around the mall and scout out anything that Rel might like before she gets here. Last I recall she seemed to like animal crackers, maybe there's something similar she'd also like. Oh and tell Nagare that I'll be right with him after I'm done here and that he watch over the drinks." Facing the girl in the strange outfit he made a slightly apologetic look, "You don't have to tell us anything you don't want to."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri May 25, 2018 4:04 pm
Nimue was pulled from her shock as something tapped her shoulder, immediately causing her attitude to change. Turning her head to studying the object pressing against her skin, the young woman squatted it away with a precious yet powerful flick of her wrist. At that point her posture readjusted into a causally defensive position, as one of the boy's friends approached. The girl seemed even colder than Nimue herself, and that to her was inexcusable. There was clearly nothing to be learned from this specimen that she hadn't seen in humanity in her thousands of years of prior study. Her actions were rude, by both demonic and humanity's definition. On top of that she seemed rather entitled. Barging into a conversation she had no business being in, demanding to know her identity, and acting as if Nimue was wasting her time. That was humanities problem. They believed the world evolved around them. Glaring as she studied the girl over, the slightly older woman eventually returned her gaze to Magnus.
His earlier comment flickered back into her mind. At the time she'd been far too caught up in her own thoughts to respond, however now it proved to be rather useful information. Her clothing was the source of the unwanted attention she was getting. However she wasn't going to change to be rid of an annoyance like the judge mental girl before her.
Keeping her gaze strictly on the blonde boy in front of her, Nimue ignored the girl's interrogations completely before eventually speaking. She'd been around long enough to know how to play the human's games, and turn them against them. "...I was aware segregation is somewhat of an epidemic in this country, still to this day, but I was not expecting to be confronted by it so soon into this specific trip. Usually it takes long to bump into it." She spoke clearly, her stance slowly relaxing as the boy actually seemed to defend her. Never taking her eyes off the boy as he invited the other girl to move on in the mall, seemingly annoyed by the situation as well.
She drew in a deep breath while leaning back against the wall, pausing for a few moments while scanning the boy over from head to toe. Usually she would've ignored him and been on her way, however somehow he had captured her attention. Finally lifting another spoonful of Jello back to her lips, Nimue's smile flickered for just a moment after swallowing the newfound dessert. Which she now knew about in great detail thanks to him.
"It seems I owe you my gratitude Magnus, this time." Hesitating for a few moments, she wondered how much more she should say to the boy. How much she could say without revealing too much. "...I am Nimue. I suppose it's an oddity to you as well?" She inquired after she was current no one else come hear her, raising and eyebrow as she awaited his response.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri May 25, 2018 6:12 pm
Silver chuckled "In your dreams Varen...if anything she will be a great hero and you will be her sidekick..." As he heard Yvette arrive and see her tackle her friend Divinity and gave her a momento as a present, the ice hero walks up to her and spoke calmly to her and softly "Yvette...how...are you?" He stressed out speaking in a calm tone but laced with concern "And I was worried about you since I felt guilty beforehand..." then he coughs softly "I hope we can become close like the others since I find you to be someone I can trust more easily..." then blinked for a few seconds and muttered "Is that how people say they want to bond and get to know another person?" feeling confused on the whole thing since he was use to not talk or just be emotionless most of the time...
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Fri May 25, 2018 6:21 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Nimue was pulled from her shock as something tapped her shoulder, immediately causing her attitude to change. Turning her head to studying the object pressing against her skin, the young woman squatted it away with a precious yet powerful flick of her wrist. At that point her posture readjusted into a causally defensive position, as one of the boy's friends approached. The girl seemed even colder than Nimue herself, and that to her was inexcusable. There was clearly nothing to be learned from this specimen that she hadn't seen in humanity in her thousands of years of prior study. Her actions were rude, by both demonic and humanity's definition. On top of that she seemed rather entitled. Barging into a conversation she had no business being in, demanding to know her identity, and acting as if Nimue was wasting her time. That was humanities problem. They believed the world evolved around them. Glaring as she studied the girl over, the slightly older woman eventually returned her gaze to Magnus.
His earlier comment flickered back into her mind. At the time she'd been far too caught up in her own thoughts to respond, however now it proved to be rather useful information. Her clothing was the source of the unwanted attention she was getting. However she wasn't going to change to be rid of an annoyance like the judge mental girl  before her.
Keeping her gaze strictly on the blonde boy in front of her, Nimue ignored the girl's interrogations completely before eventually speaking. She'd been around long enough to know how to play the human's games, and turn them against them. "...I was aware segregation is somewhat of an epidemic in this country, still to this day, but I was not expecting to be confronted by it so soon into this specific trip. Usually it takes long to bump into it." She spoke clearly, her stance slowly relaxing as the boy actually seemed to defend her. Never taking her eyes off the boy as he invited the other girl to move on in the mall, seemingly annoyed by the situation as well.
She drew in a deep breath while leaning back against the wall, pausing for a few moments while scanning the boy over from head to toe. Usually she would've ignored him and been on her way, however somehow he had captured her attention. Finally lifting another spoonful of Jello back to her lips, Nimue's smile flickered for just a moment after swallowing the newfound dessert. Which she now knew about in great detail thanks to him.
"It seems I owe you my gratitude Magnus, this time." Hesitating for a few moments, she wondered how much more she should say to the boy. How much she could say without revealing too much. "...I am Nimue. I suppose it's an oddity to you as well?" She inquired after she was current no one else come hear her, raising and eyebrow as she awaited his response.

Clare and this girl's comments to each other were a little awkward and Magnus looked around at his surroundings while waiting for them to stop talking, it's not like he'd miss anything by looking away since he'd automatically memorize the conversation regardless. There were a lot of people at the mall today, people of all ages but mostly students from other schools. He wondered how many of them were from hero schools and how many were from regular schools. Even though practically everyone had a power, it just wasn't feasible for everyone to be able to use their powers for their job. Of course people would tend to gravitate towards jobs relating to their power considering they were literally naturally suited for them. But not everyone had that luxury, and he couldn't imagine many powers would be that useful for flipping patties or something of the like. It was almost odd, they had such amazing gifts but he wasn't sure how necessary they even were. That brought his thoughts back to heroes. They used their powers for peacekeeping but he wondered if that were truly necessary. It was only necessary because villains had powers too right? How much of a different place the world would be if no one had any powers, or if there were something even stronger than the powers humans had.

Pulling his wandering thoughts back to the conversation, it seemed like they were done talking. Magnus thought the girl's response to Clare was a little bit harsh, but then again being a foreigner and having an awkward student poke you and start asking personal questions would anger most people. After Clare left the girl in front of him seemed to relax again, which was a good sign. The odd girl spent a few moments scanning him before returning to her Jello. She was obviously the careful type, as was he, but she seemed less trusting than most. Magnus generally didn't worry too much about trust with other people because if he really needed to he could find the truth directly from their minds. For those that couldn't do that and were in a strange new place on a trip, it wasn't that surprising that she'd cautious.

Magnus smiled when the girl offered her gratitude, it seemed she enjoyed the information about Jello after all. Maybe it also had to do with defending her from Clare's intrusiveness. Just as he was about to continue, something he heard from her caught his attention causing a slight frown to appear on his face. "...Nimue, I suppose it is odd in that I haven't heard such a name before, but I like it. I'm just wondering though, I don't recall ever telling you my name and I consider myself to have a pretty good memory." Several possibilities flew through his mind, one sticking better than the others. Perhaps she had an ability that allowed her to learn people's names or other info about them just by looking at them. He could test that theory by asking her to tell him the name of the boy sitting at the table with the drinks, that person being Nagare. It had to be someone who's name he knew as well if he wanted to prove anything. However, he wanted to see how she'd respond to his initial question first so he kept that thought for later.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri May 25, 2018 7:58 pm
Her spheres trembling ever so slightly in annoyance, Clare considered striking Nimue for the remarks, though she thought better of it than to harm insolent beings. She'd always thought of humans as a poor species, preferring dogs, birds, and even horses overall, but some were beyond hope. Returning her constructs to her side, she glanced between the two, mildly offended that Magnus decided to support her. Turning away as Nimue continued, she rolled her eyes silently, deciding to make the most civilized insult she could before she left. Glancing back at Nimue, she called over "You remind me of Serenity" before turning the corner. She tried to put the girl out of her mind, assuming she grew up in a place where you weren't raised to respect your betters.

Dragging a heavy trio of duffel bags behind herself, Serenity used a shattered handmirror to watch behind her back for people. As she rounded one last corner, she finally saw the group waiting outside the dorms. Double checking she had everything she needed, she sorted through one of the bags, which was full of snacks, small dolls and firearms, the next full of Varens stuff, and the last had a solar panel, trio of hot plates, and a half dozen sealed meals she could cook quickly for anyone who wanted it. Smiling a little, she proceeded to run over her own toe, causing her mood to be spoiled. Stomping over to the group, she pointed back behind herself, ordering "Alright I brought some stuff, not dragging it any further... And don't look inside! Some of it's private, yeah."
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 pm
[Rel: Outside the boys dormitory]
For Rel, the world was like one big black blob. The only real connection from her senses other than sight, she didn't know people by their faces, but enjoyed their voices, she didn't know what grass looked like but knew it's touch. Too say Rel was completely disconnected from a world she has never once seen, would be a lie. But, despite being fully accepting of her fate and making the most of it...the facr still stood that she couldn't see.

*Thunk*

"Ow!" Rel rubbed her forehead, having slammed into something, possibly a light pole. A series of upset flapping noises rumbled above her, "Well I'm sorry I can't position a map for you to read and NOT block your sight!" she pouted. Clasped in her hands was a campus map. Holding it high above her, her ears perked at the sounds of human voices. "Our luck day, Fugue!" She smiled, carefully walking towards the mysterious group. "Hello!" She greeted in her normal jovial manner, "I was wondering if I was close by the boys dorm? I'm supposed to meet with some classmates and my friend Clare" she dropped her arms as she began to fold the map, guided by notches in the corners. Putting the map away revealed a hawk was roosting on her head, rested right on the hair bun. It wore a vest that labeled it as a service animal, "I'm Rel, and this is Fugue" she gestured to the hawk, which let out a cry in response.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum