Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Sammich
Sammich

Knight Academy  - Page 10 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:29 pm
Naro wrote:"Epsilon did you pack lunch?" dark clouds began forming around the place the student were waiting and the wind picked up as well "is everyone ready? Make you sure you're with your partner or you'll have to do this alone" he pointed up at the clouds and did a circular motion with his index finger. The clouds followed the motion and in a few seconds he created a tornado "Epsilon, keep us from flying away" the small tornado swallowed the students and threw each of the teams in different directions "have a safe landing!"  

Faron wrote:Drake greeted his partner and watched as she knocked over someone's lunch, then shaking his head when she asked if it was his. Upon hearing Theo's instructions he steeled himself and took Miri's hand. "Before we take off I want to make something clear. If we want to win this, we need to work together. So, the best way to do that is to become equals. No 'upperclassmen' and 'lowerclasseb' shenanigans. The only way we'll win is if we put that aside and let our experiences speak for us." Drake locked his emerald eyes with Miri. "Can we agree on that?"

Nora looked over to her partner. 'Hold hands?!' She wasn't sure about it, but held her hand out nonetheless. "Guess it's time to go?"

Faron wrote:As they were flung off the ground and into the skies Drake went into action; after all the skies were his relm. Taking a firm hold of Miri as they were tossed about, Drake summoned his dragon wing and spread them out, thus casting them out of the storm and into clear skies. He then picked a direction, south east, and headed in that direction, gradually lowering them to the ground. Their landing was smooth and the trees towered overhead, still swaying from the storm that raged nearby. "We best get going then."

Nora wasn't expecting to be flung into the skies, nor was she expecting the chaos that pursed within it. She practically hugged Hachiman as they flew about, her voice lost to the winds. Any experience or powers she had were quickly forgotten, at least until the storm sparked with lightening, so survival mode kicked in and she dug into her bag. She quickly pulled out a little stone animal and threw it out into the storm. "Sky-Lee! Rider of storms and seeker of gold! Deliver us from the skies!" Nora shouted. There was no response for a moment, but the next flew in a gigantic beast. The stone creature animated had not only grown in size but become quite life-like though it still held its polished rock pelt. It was almost like a gryphon in figure but instead had four wings, it also had four bird legs instead of two talons and two lion legs. It also possessed two lion tails that were feather tipped. Like Nora's description the beast rode the storm to them and scooped the two up in its talons. At least now they had a ride, the problem would be escaping this unpredictable storm.

Miri stands with one hands clasped on Drake's, the bag of mysterious food under the other as Drake let's his thoughts out. She stares at him blankly as he speaks, a little confused. Pondering what about her had given him that presumption. She concedes that her quietness does get mistaken for and aloof arrogance on occasion. She shrugs to her partner, "Sure bud, whatever floats your boat."

"So what are your abilities exactly?" She manages to say before the wind overhead howls, the sky graying. She sighs, "Oh Jeez Louise." She says monotonously.
---------------------------------------------------------
Thelonius looks on in horror as a tempest drags off the entirety of the student body. He instinctively grabs onto the nearest person to attempt to keep them grounded but there's no problem as his hand is met with cold metal. His feet ifted up off the ground, but his grasp was firm on Epsilon's forearm.
The wind finally settles, Theo falls not so gracefully letting go of the security guard. Obviously winded, "Principle Maxwell," still regaining his breath on the ground, his hold on the security chief released, "Was that really necessary?".
The teacher regains his composure after a moment, his new clothing disheveled. He stood, brushing himself off. "Shall we check in on things then?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mid air Miri surprises even herself with her ability to keep calm, her hand still clasped to Drake's, muscles straining against the winds. She also had one hand on her sunglasses, keeping them in place. 'Sorry mystery person riceballs' she thinks, knowing their scattered to the winds by now.
The words were on her lips 'I don't suppose you can fly then?' she was prepared to transform, descend to the earth like an meteor but because of physics it likely wouldn't end well for him. However he just sprouted wings, bat like in structure but reptilian in texture. Dragons wings. "Sick." she said audibly over the winds. And within a moment they were on the ground.
"Quick thinking, thanks for that." she grinned, adjusting her shades on her nose.
"We shall indeed." She says back, she peers around the forest, the trees towering, the sun not visible through the thick canopy. She puts the thoughtful finger to her chin.
"That way?" her tone unsure. "I'm not tracker... did you see anything... starry up there?"
--------------------------------------------------------
Theo waves his hands infront of him, his iris's glowing the familiar purplish blue nebula, the same as the cloud that formed infront of him. Inside the cloud images flashed.
"We can see through the eyes of my spirits... keep an eye on this." He turns his head to Epsilon, "Unless you're inclined to see thinsg for yourself." He joked, turning back to the images.
"Cassiopeia," the images flashes to a lake, the reflection of the starry woman visible.
"Pegasus," his voice breaks in a light laugh, the vision is dark before the darkness fades and a box falls to the floor infront of it. A warehouse in disrepair, vegetation crawling in through dilapitated ceiling.
"Cetus," the view is above the treeline, the creature snaking through the trees.
"Draco," the serpent sits atop a beaver dam like a horde of gold, the beavers lounging around it as if it were natural for a star being to reside with them. Theo snorts at the sight.
"And Perseus." A forest clearing comes into view, a man made clearing. Freshly man made. Perseus strikes the trunk of another tree, it thunderously crashes to the forest floor.
"Looks like he's going to be the first to find." He laughs.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:15 pm
Sammich wrote:
Miri stands with one hands clasped on Drake's, the bag of mysterious food under the other as Drake let's his thoughts out. She stares at him blankly as he speaks, a little confused. Pondering what about her had given him that presumption. She concedes that her quietness does get mistaken for and aloof arrogance on occasion. She shrugs to her partner, "Sure bud, whatever floats your boat."

"So what are your abilities exactly?" She manages to say before the wind overhead howls, the sky graying. She sighs, "Oh Jeez Louise." She says monotonously.
---------------------------------------------------------
Thelonius looks on in horror as a tempest drags off the entirety of the student body. He instinctively grabs onto the nearest person to attempt to keep them grounded but there's no problem as his hand is met with cold metal. His feet ifted up off the ground, but his grasp was firm on Epsilon's forearm.
The wind finally settles, Theo falls not so gracefully letting go of the security guard. Obviously winded, "Principle Maxwell," still regaining his breath on the ground, his hold on the security chief released, "Was that really necessary?".
The teacher regains his composure after a moment, his new clothing disheveled. He stood, brushing himself off. "Shall we check in on things then?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mid air Miri surprises even herself with her ability to keep calm, her hand still clasped to Drake's, muscles straining against the winds. She also had one hand on her sunglasses, keeping them in place. 'Sorry mystery person riceballs' she thinks, knowing their scattered to the winds by now.
The words were on her lips 'I don't suppose you can fly then?' she was prepared to transform, descend to the earth like an meteor but because of physics it likely wouldn't end well for him. However he just sprouted wings, bat like in structure but reptilian in texture. Dragons wings. "Sick." she said audibly over the winds. And within a moment they were on the ground.
"Quick thinking, thanks for that." she grinned, adjusting her shades on her nose.
"We shall indeed." She says back, she peers around the forest, the trees towering, the sun not visible through the thick canopy. She puts the thoughtful finger to her chin.
"That way?" her tone unsure. "I'm not tracker... did you see anything... starry up there?"
--------------------------------------------------------
Theo waves his hands infront of him, his iris's glowing the familiar purplish blue nebula, the same as the cloud that formed infront of him. Inside the cloud images flashed.
"We can see through the eyes of my spirits... keep an eye on this." He turns his head to Epsilon, "Unless you're inclined to see thinsg for yourself." He joked, turning back to the images.
"Cassiopeia," the images flashes to a lake, the reflection of the starry woman visible.
"Pegasus," his voice breaks in a light laugh, the vision is dark before the darkness fades and a box falls to the floor infront of it. A warehouse in disrepair, vegetation crawling in through dilapitated ceiling.
"Cetus," the view is above the treeline, the creature snaking through the trees.
"Draco," the serpent sits atop a beaver dam like a horde of gold, the beavers lounging around it as if it were natural for a star being to reside with them. Theo snorts at the sight.
"And Perseus." A forest clearing comes into view, a man made clearing. Freshly man made. Perseus strikes the trunk of another tree, it thunderously crashes to the forest floor.
"Looks like he's going to be the first to find." He laughs.

Drake nodded, his black wings tucking in and disappearing. "When Theo sent off each of his 'stars' at least two went off in this general direction so we have a high chance of finding one or the other. Let's just hope not at once." He started heading off in that direction, keeping his eyes and ears open. "As to answer you question from earlier before we were whisked off into the skies; as you saw I have wings of a dragon but I can also fully change. For a limited time because that is taking full use of my power. Otherwise as I am I can simply summon part of it: wings, tail, talons, etc. Though my horns are always present as well as enhanced sight and hearing." He showed her an example of having his arms display deep black scales before letting them fade away. "What about you?"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:03 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Forcing a tiny smile from the girls enthusiasm, Clare accepted her hand. "I guess... I guess I have to, now that you asked. You seem to have a decent power for a support, that was healing you pulled, right?" As she stood, the jewelry on her body began to shake and quiver, falling off her and returning to their spherical form, floating around her like normal. Sighing, she considered collecting them again but left them as is. "I'm decent enough in a fight, I could even take a few of the seniors if we were in a good position... Though, some of them I can't touch. Neither of us are upper classmen, but we can do this I think. We just have to be careful."
"Yay!" Rel yelled out in excitement, i knew my charms and charismatic nature would win you over~" Rel said smugly as she put on a cheeky grin. Raising her brow at the mention of Healing, she shook her head "Oh, no...I don't have a healing power" she spoke as she tapped her forehead "You should still have a bump or bruise-Ow! Hehe...like me. Yeah, but no...i can't heal. My powers allow me to transfer emotions and sensations into other people...for instance, like this!" Rel drove at Clare, wrapping her arms around her. One hand touching Clare's back, the other touching Rel's own arm, when the connection was formed Rel activated her powers as a warm, fuzzy feeling came over Clare. "Hmm...I can also take feelings from you into me, or into another person" Rel purred as she held onto Clare, letting the emotion wash over them.

Letting go, Rel smiled as she nodded her head "You'll have to do most fighting...but i can definitely help out some how...by easing any pain you feel or making someone else feel pain." Rel's surprisingly dead eyes seem to lighten up as Clare seemed to liven up "That's the way, Miss! See this is gonna be great...high-ho to the badges we go!" Rel yelled as she began to march on...before promptly tripping over a broken branch, and stumbling into a tree as she walked into it. Picking herself up she stood in silence before turning to Clare with a even more bruises, eyes tearing up despite her smile "M-Maybe you should lead the way..."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:44 pm
Clare gave Rel the same blank, expressionless look she gave everyone usually, her powers fading away. Her brows furrowed a little when she began to hurt herself, maybe this partnership wasn't such a good i-the hug was quite unexpected. Something about the hug though made it feel fine, but she didn't know how to properly reply so she stayed limp. Were you supposed to hug people you just met? The only person she'd properly hugged was Bruno... But that was years ago. She decided against, but it still felt very good to be hugged. She was rather content to just sit there for now, but suddenly reality slapped her in the face as her eyes opened and Rel kept speaking. "I can usually ignore the pain, though help in doing so would be... Nice. Thank you." She stifled a chuckle as the little girl fell over, then came over to help when she saw the state of her face. "Yeah... I think I'll take the lead for now. You won't fall to far behind though, I can't really go fast anyway. I'm used to floating everywhere." She began to climb over and through the foliage of the forest, hearing an odd... Thudding sound in the distance. Was someone fighting over there?
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:48 am
Silver nodded gently as very cold temperature starts to form around him and Yvette as ice forms on the floor and when he clenches his fist ice is created and made into his hand so he could strike his opponent “Yes....I see something flying...”
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:44 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Clare gave Rel the same blank, expressionless look she gave everyone usually, her powers fading away. Her brows furrowed a little when she began to hurt herself, maybe this partnership wasn't such a good i-the hug was quite unexpected. Something about the hug though made it feel fine, but she didn't know how to properly reply so she stayed limp. Were you supposed to hug people you just met? The only person she'd properly hugged was Bruno... But that was years ago. She decided against, but it still felt very good to be hugged. She was rather content to just sit there for now, but suddenly reality slapped her in the face as her eyes opened and Rel kept speaking. "I can usually ignore the pain, though help in doing so would be... Nice. Thank you." She stifled a chuckle as the little girl fell over, then came over to help when she saw the state of her face. "Yeah... I think I'll take the lead for now. You won't fall to far behind though, I can't really go fast anyway. I'm used to floating everywhere."  She began to climb over and through the foliage of the forest, hearing an odd... Thudding sound in the distance. Was someone fighting over there?
"Team ready...and go! Lead the way best buddy" She whispered excitedly as she followed after her new bestie as she more or less followed her noise and felt for the clearings she made. Rel had paused occasionally as she looked around, one upside to her less than stellar sight...she does have impressive senses, something that helps when her power is manipulation of feelings and sensations. Following after Clare, she was unprepared for Clare to suddenly stop, suddenly bumping into the other girls butt, she staggered back as she fell over. "Ugh!" She grunted as she fell, laying on the ground with a thoughtful expression...she grind, "Wow...your butt is soft too. You'd make a good air bag miss!" She commented happily as she pulled herself up, looking forward towards the sound "You hear that?" She questioned, becoming a bit more serious "That’s not a natural sound...something is clashing against bark, not sure what...never heard this mixture before...Though, i have a theory that you might know as well..."
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:59 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver nodded gently as very cold temperature starts to form around him and Yvette as ice forms on the floor and when he clenches his fist ice is created and made into his hand so he could strike his opponent “Yes....I see something flying...”
"Ah" She nodded as ahe spotted the flying constellation above them as it swooped off further ahead. "That is pegas...the veird bird-horse thing" She noted as the astral projection flew down to tje ground far ahead, going into what seemed to be a run-down warehouse. Looking to silver as cold and ice came off of him, feeling the cold reminded her of her home....and her unbending cold will and drive for victory. "Now then...ve have our target" she growled as her gaze turned fierce, she stretched her legs as glared at the area with intimidating concentration, "Shall our hunt begin?"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:23 pm
Silver nodded as he walks forward towards the run-down warehouse “We better be careful since it might’ve attracted to the other opponents and we might've have a lower chance of getting it if more than one group finds it when we do...so we need to capture and subdue it before the others can...and if they appear...subdue them with all of our might!"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:46 pm
Blushing lightly at the mention of her butt, Clare composed herself before replying. "Ah, yes... I have an idea. Though, I'm not sure what we're supposed to do to it..." A towering figure stood in an unnatural clearing, as if a chunk of the night had crashed down to the Earth... Clare recognized the constellation on his chest: Perseus, some old Greek hero she believed... But then she noticed, his entire pattern was the constellation at different angles, colours, and intensities. This'd be an amazing thing to draw later... The cleft of his chin, the way his muscles glowed as he- "Dodge." Clare mumbled, not giving Rel a chance as she scooped her up in six of her orbs, shaped as rudimentary hands, the other four grabbing her around the waist and shoulders to carry her away. A tree trunk came crashing down at their former position, displaced by the fist of the man. Plopping her partner down wherever she may, she was surprised as her orbs deposited her on her head. Tumbling down, Clare popped her head up, attempting to get a good look at the projection. "What do you suggest?" She whispered, not sure if he had seen them yet.
Voca
Voca

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:30 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"Wait... You have a point, it could be the same strength as the big one but condensed... Nah, Ted's not that mean..." Varen thought out loud, considering the powers of Cassiopeia. From what he knew, it was a constellation... And that's about it. Looking back at Yataka as he jogged, he blurted out. "Climb on me. Like, my back. We don't need you running out of energy since you're our ticket in and out of bad situations, and I can basically run forever. As long as we stay in the light I'll passively restore energy, not much, but running's not too bad..." He stopped and looked back at Yataka, hoping his partner would agree to his plan. "Oh, and something more important! Meant to ask you this as we waited but; What do you think of the team name Screaming Wombats? I think it's perfect!"

Serenity got into a position to make a bolt for it, but on the way down her knees objected. Doing an awkward jog, her braids flapping around before flopping back down to the ground, bags clattering, she followed in her partners footsteps. "So uh... Can you hurt people with your yodeling? Like make them cover their ears so I can strangle them or something?" She hadn't actually seen Heidi in combat before, and her voice powers were still confusing to her. "Are you like a bat? A bat that chugged a ton of protein drinks? Glowing Boy does that a lot. Oh don't seals do the same thing? I looove seals!" She hugged the air in front of her, thinking back to one of the stuffed animals her therapists had given her, a zebra striped seal as the regular seal had been too boring. "You got a plan or anything? I usually just shoot em, not that big of an option here... Unless..."
Scrunching her nose, she tried to focus on following the echo though it seemed difficult enough with her partner, "I could, though my aspirations lay elsewhere when it comes to using my power," Turning swiftly, she changed her course to the left after receiving mixed results, "No, I'm afraid not, nor do i drink those types of things. Strictly lukewarm water, if I'm generous then some apple juice or even orange" Afterall, having a voice ability didn't suddenly mean that she can't fall victim to the loss of her voice which is why she treated it like a god given gift.

Letting one more scream out, she allowed it to travel, hearing a rippling echo, "Bingo," Her voice a faint murmur before increasing her run, feeling a fresh breeze, she knew where they were headed and she hoped it'd quite open to give them a vantage point. Though upon arriving at the scene, they hadn't only scored in the openness but also with a shimmering lady on the opposite side of the lake, "Do not run to her, don't be loud either"
Atlas
Atlas

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:00 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"Wait... You have a point, it could be the same strength as the big one but condensed... Nah, Ted's not that mean..." Varen thought out loud, considering the powers of Cassiopeia. From what he knew, it was a constellation... And that's about it. Looking back at Yataka as he jogged, he blurted out. "Climb on me. Like, my back. We don't need you running out of energy since you're our ticket in and out of bad situations, and I can basically run forever. As long as we stay in the light I'll passively restore energy, not much, but running's not too bad..." He stopped and looked back at Yataka, hoping his partner would agree to his plan. "Oh, and something more important! Meant to ask you this as we waited but; What do you think of the team name Screaming Wombats? I think it's perfect!"

Serenity got into a position to make a bolt for it, but on the way down her knees objected. Doing an awkward jog, her braids flapping around before flopping back down to the ground, bags clattering, she followed in her partners footsteps. "So uh... Can you hurt people with your yodeling? Like make them cover their ears so I can strangle them or something?" She hadn't actually seen Heidi in combat before, and her voice powers were still confusing to her. "Are you like a bat? A bat that chugged a ton of protein drinks? Glowing Boy does that a lot. Oh don't seals do the same thing? I looove seals!" She hugged the air in front of her, thinking back to one of the stuffed animals her therapists had given her, a zebra striped seal as the regular seal had been too boring. "You got a plan or anything? I usually just shoot em, not that big of an option here... Unless..."
"I would still recommend being cautious..Mr Wellington may be nice, but that doesn't mean these..creatures..are. Assuming we will have to fight them. Maybe it'll be a riddle or sonething.." He joked. He let out a sigh at Varens suggestion "I'll be fine. Running isn't going to spend too much energy. At least, not enough that I'll be unable to use my power." He replied. Upon hearing the name suggestion, he couldn't help but laugh "Thats..ridiculous" was his only answer. He wasn't sure the teams would be permanent though, so he didn't want to invest too much on it.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:20 pm
"Come on come on come on cooooome ooooon...!" Serenity whispered as loudly as she could, her hair jumping to life and releasing the dolls from her bags. An awkwardly large amount began to tumble from the sacks and carrying cases and duffel bags, littering the ground around them. Most seemed to be fully synthetic, though some were actually taxidermy: a monkey with an alligator head and a long snake with a toy rattle on the end, a group of bats with beaks and half of a sloth, the back half being that of a baby zebra. More were hidden within, slowing being pulled out. A few straw dolls that looked a lot like her classmates also appeared, though they were disfigured and seemingly mostly burnt. Staring at the celestial being, she asked "What do we do to hurt it? Isn't it just the sky? Like all pretty but not actually real?"

"Whaaaat? Really? You sure, I think it works perfectly... You do kinda look like a wombat, sorta, ish..." Varen considered some new names, but none seemed as good as Screaming Wombats. "But I guess it's fine. Maybe Glowing Phantoms? Incandescent Gophers? Fluorescent Flamingos? I don't know you come up with one..." As he was running along, he tripped and fell into a ditch, before the dirt under him collapsed. "Hey, did you know there's a lil cave down here? It's full of-Awwww!" He popped up out of the hole, holding a tiny black bear who seemed to be protesting madly. "Isn't he cute?"
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:30 am
Faron wrote:
Drake nodded, his black wings tucking in and disappearing. "When Theo sent off each of his 'stars' at least two went off in this general direction so we have a high chance of finding one or the other. Let's just hope not at once." He started heading off in that direction, keeping his eyes and ears open. "As to answer you question from earlier before we were whisked off into the skies; as you saw I have wings of a dragon but I can also fully change. For a limited time because that is taking full use of my power. Otherwise as I am I can simply summon part of it: wings, tail, talons, etc. Though my horns are always present as well as enhanced sight and hearing." He showed her an example of having his arms display deep black scales before letting them fade away. "What about you?"

Miri begins to traverse the terrain as her partner speaks, winding through the trees and kicking away brush. She lets out a low whistle, "That sounds pretty metal, I'm almost a little jealous." It gave her an idea, she'd never really tried to give her transformation any other form, how sick would it be to kick it as a giant earth dragon. Also sounded like a lot of work. She pushed the idea aside, 'who's got the time' she thinks to herself.

"Lil' old me?" she shrugs, "I just turn into an earth giant, not a big whoop," she hops over a fallen log, "But if you need a sofa moved I'm your man." She stops, motionless for a moment, "Do you hear running water?" She couldn't quite make it out, could just be the rustling of leaves over head but she swallowed, her throat feeling dry all of the sudden. Drake's dragon hearing could probably distinguish the two.
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:44 am
Derekjay2000 wrote:
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver nodded gently as very cold temperature starts to form around him and Yvette as ice forms on the floor and when he clenches his fist ice is created and made into his hand so he could strike his opponent “Yes....I see something flying...”
"Ah" She nodded as ahe spotted the flying constellation above them as it swooped off further ahead. "That is pegas...the veird bird-horse thing" She noted as the astral projection flew down to tje ground far ahead, going into what seemed to be a run-down warehouse. Looking to silver as cold and ice came off of him, feeling the cold reminded her of her home....and her unbending cold will and drive for victory. "Now then...ve have our target" she growled as her gaze turned fierce, she stretched her legs as glared at the area with intimidating concentration, "Shall our hunt begin?"

Through the eyes of Pegasus Theo sees the abandoned warehouse, the right half of it collapsed in on itself, allowing some sunlight to filter through and care for the thick carpet of mosses and ivy that coated the floor and walls. A dilapidated forklift sat in the farthest shadowy corner, a few wooden pallets rotting in the shadows. Pegasus sniffed around a few soggy cardboard boxes. It's tail swooshed rhythmically as it explored.

"I'm sorry you've been cooped up so long buddy, I'm glad to see your having a good time." Theo encourages from afar, the starry steed neighs, flapping its wings in response, his masters voice a small echo. The spirit is blissfully unaware of the encroaching students, simply trying to have a good time and stick his head in another box.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:02 pm
Sammich wrote:
Miri begins to traverse the terrain as her partner speaks, winding through the trees and kicking away brush. She lets out a low whistle, "That sounds pretty metal, I'm almost a little jealous." It gave her an idea, she'd never really tried to give her transformation any other form, how sick would it be to kick it as a giant earth dragon. Also sounded like a lot of work. She pushed the idea aside, 'who's got the time' she thinks to herself.

"Lil' old me?" she shrugs, "I just turn into an earth giant, not a big whoop," she hops over a fallen log, "But if you need a sofa moved I'm your man." She stops, motionless for a moment, "Do you hear running water?" She couldn't quite make it out, could just be the rustling of leaves over head but she swallowed, her throat feeling dry all of the sudden. Drake's dragon hearing could probably distinguish the two.

"I'm sure your ability has its perks." Drake assured. "Yes, I do hear the water. Maybe we'll find one of the beasts there." He lead them through the underbrush and around trees until they came to the river's edge. Drake looked downstream for a moment, then upstream before looking back down the river flow. "We should head down river, it could lead to a lake, and there we might find one of the star beings."
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:19 pm
Silver began moving towards the warehouse keeping quiet as possible as he began to crouch so he could get a better chance at surprising his target as he looks back at where his partner Yvette is motioning for her to follow him
Voca
Voca

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:48 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"Come on come on come on cooooome ooooon...!" Serenity whispered as loudly as she could, her hair jumping to life and releasing the dolls from her bags. An awkwardly large amount began to tumble from the sacks and carrying cases and duffel bags, littering the ground around them. Most seemed to be fully synthetic, though some were actually taxidermy: a monkey with an alligator head and a long snake with a toy rattle on the end, a group of bats with beaks and half of a sloth, the back half being that of a baby zebra. More were hidden within, slowing being pulled out. A few straw dolls that looked a lot like her classmates also appeared, though they were disfigured and seemingly mostly burnt. Staring at the celestial being, she asked "What do we do to hurt it? Isn't it just the sky? Like all pretty but not actually real?"

"Whaaaat? Really? You sure, I think it works perfectly... You do kinda look like a wombat, sorta, ish..." Varen considered some new names, but none seemed as good as Screaming Wombats. "But I guess it's fine. Maybe Glowing Phantoms? Incandescent Gophers? Fluorescent Flamingos? I don't know you come up with one..." As he was running along, he tripped and fell into a ditch, before the dirt under him collapsed. "Hey, did you know there's a lil cave down here? It's full of-Awwww!" He popped up out of the hole, holding a tiny black bear who seemed to be protesting madly. "Isn't he cute?"

She had momentarily ignored everything happening around her, looking for the best possible route to take, the ice boy would've worked wonders here, she knew she wasn't going to get wet or was she willing to, so truthfully there was only one way for them to approach the being and that was from the right and to run around the WHOLE lake. Turning her head to discuss her plan, her eyes only widened at the sight of the disturbing mini creatures, "PUT THEM BACK." Her voice a mere whisper yet filled with aggression, "Now" They were wasting time this way, what help would some robots be if they don't even reach to the beings knees? They wouldn't be able to get the medallion.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:21 pm
Sammich wrote:Through the eyes of Pegasus Theo sees the abandoned warehouse, the right half of it collapsed in on itself, allowing some sunlight to filter through and care for the thick carpet of mosses and ivy that coated the floor and walls. A dilapidated forklift sat in the farthest shadowy corner, a few wooden pallets rotting in the shadows. Pegasus sniffed around a few soggy cardboard boxes. It's tail swooshed rhythmically as it explored.

"I'm sorry you've been cooped up so long buddy, I'm glad to see your having a good time." Theo encourages from afar, the starry steed neighs, flapping its wings in response, his masters voice a small echo. The spirit is blissfully unaware of the encroaching students, simply trying to have a good time and stick his head in another box.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver began moving towards the warehouse keeping quiet as possible as he began to crouch so he could get a better chance at surprising his target as he looks back at where his partner Yvette is motioning for her to follow him
Following after Silver, Yvette treads forward carefully as she examined the warehouse. It was damaged...but the only real way in or out were the doors.

"Silver" she whispered to her partner as they entered the warehouse, "The bird horse can fly, yes? Ve have good chance vith it in building." She explained as she looked around the place, a cage for a flying beast. "Mayhaps you use your ice to seal off exits? Then, Bird horse can't escape, it vould be difficult for other team to get in...and ve can claim the token!" She smiled as she finished explaining her trap, hoping Silver could pull through with the plan.
Naro
Naro

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:27 pm
Oran wasn’t able to get a hold of Zion like his grandfather had told him, and Oran knew exactly what he was planing. As the tornado started forming Oran quickly moved over to the teachers since they won’t be dragged by the tornado. Epsilon used his power to keep them in place while everyone else went flying because of the of the small, but powerful, tornado. After it died down Oran came out of hiding from behind the teacher, “woah! That was a close one... you’re becoming predictable old man” he said.

“Hmmmm?” Adam turned to look at the only student remaining, who happened to be his grandson, and just shook his head. He should’ve expected Oran to pull something like this, “what are you doing here? Go and participate!”

Oran ignored his grandfather and scouted our the area, who landed where, where the spirits went, and the place with most trees. After a few seconds he found who he was looking for “there she is!” He began stretching a bit before taking off in Divinity’s direction.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:59 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Blushing lightly at the mention of her butt, Clare composed herself before replying. "Ah, yes... I have an idea. Though, I'm not sure what we're supposed to do to it..." A towering figure stood in an unnatural clearing, as if a chunk of the night had crashed down to the Earth... Clare recognized the constellation on his chest: Perseus, some old Greek hero she believed... But then she noticed, his entire pattern was the constellation at different angles, colours, and intensities. This'd be an amazing thing to draw later... The cleft of his chin, the way his muscles glowed as he- "Dodge." Clare mumbled, not giving Rel a chance as she scooped her up in six of her orbs, shaped as rudimentary hands, the other four grabbing her around the waist and shoulders to carry her away. A tree trunk came crashing down at their former position, displaced by the fist of the man. Plopping her partner down wherever she may, she was surprised as her orbs deposited her on her head. Tumbling down, Clare popped her head up, attempting to get a good look at the projection. "What do you suggest?" She whispered, not sure if he had seen them yet.
Looking forward next to her comrade, Rel squinted in frustration as all she could really make out a blurry silhouette of a glowy person...she assumed it was their target. Before she could ask what the idea of Clare's was, she was swiftly plucked up by stone hands "Wooooah!" Hearing the sound of a tree crashing, she was relieved she wasn't under it "Wow, Thanks Miss Clare-Gah!" Being interrupted again as she was dropped onto Clare....for the second time bonking their heads together.

Pulling herself up as she held her forehead, which would definitely have a lump on it, she finally got the chance to properly respond. "Umm...i'm not sure" she chuckled as she glanced towards the spirit, "We're unsure of the nature of the Teacher’s power...we currently don't know how strong it is, or how fast it" she took a second to put together ideas. "What i can hypothesis is that it can be affected by physical attacks, considering it can affect other physical objects...however, we don't know if it's by choice or not. But with my small size, and your softness...i'm not sure it'd matter"

Her dull eyes beamed as she hummed to herself. Letting out raspberry she shrugged, "Well, darn...i think we're screwed Miss Clare" she laughed as she rubbed the back of her head. "Although...we could just try...asking for the badge?" She suggested as ahe stood and looked to her new bestie, "Fighting isn't always the only course of action afterall, right?" Standing up with a bright smile. she wrapped her arms around one of Clare's orbs holding it to her chest. "Float me over to it, i can ask him...and if he trys to squish me...you can just float me out!"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:49 pm
Derekjay2000 wrote:
Errant Singularity wrote:Blushing lightly at the mention of her butt, Clare composed herself before replying. "Ah, yes... I have an idea. Though, I'm not sure what we're supposed to do to it..." A towering figure stood in an unnatural clearing, as if a chunk of the night had crashed down to the Earth... Clare recognized the constellation on his chest: Perseus, some old Greek hero she believed... But then she noticed, his entire pattern was the constellation at different angles, colours, and intensities. This'd be an amazing thing to draw later... The cleft of his chin, the way his muscles glowed as he- "Dodge." Clare mumbled, not giving Rel a chance as she scooped her up in six of her orbs, shaped as rudimentary hands, the other four grabbing her around the waist and shoulders to carry her away. A tree trunk came crashing down at their former position, displaced by the fist of the man. Plopping her partner down wherever she may, she was surprised as her orbs deposited her on her head. Tumbling down, Clare popped her head up, attempting to get a good look at the projection. "What do you suggest?" She whispered, not sure if he had seen them yet.
Looking forward next to her comrade, Rel squinted in frustration as all she could really make out a blurry silhouette of a glowy person...she assumed it was their target. Before she could ask what the idea of Clare's was, she was swiftly plucked up by stone hands "Wooooah!" Hearing the sound of a tree crashing, she was relieved she wasn't under it "Wow, Thanks Miss Clare-Gah!" Being interrupted again as she was dropped onto Clare....for the second time bonking their heads together.

Pulling herself up as she held her forehead, which would definitely have a lump on it, she finally got the chance to properly respond. "Umm...i'm not sure" she chuckled as she glanced towards the spirit, "We're unsure of the nature of the Teacher’s power...we currently don't know how strong it is, or how fast it" she took a second to put together ideas. "What i can hypothesis is that it can be affected by physical attacks, considering it can affect other physical objects...however, we don't know if it's by choice or not. But with my small size, and your softness...i'm not sure it'd matter"

Her dull eyes beamed as she hummed to herself. Letting out raspberry she shrugged, "Well, darn...i think we're screwed Miss Clare" she laughed as she rubbed the back of her head. "Although...we could just try...asking for the badge?" She suggested as ahe stood and looked to her new bestie, "Fighting isn't always the only course of action afterall, right?" Standing up with a bright smile. she wrapped her arms around one of Clare's orbs holding it to her chest. "Float me over to it, i can ask him...and if he trys to squish me...you can just float me out!"

"I guess fighting isn't always the best course..." Clare mumbled as she rubbed her head, closing her eyes and imagining herself in her room, causing the pain to cease, as well as her other non essential senses. Rel's voice hitting her like a megaphone, she shook her head as she adjusted. "I guess... We could go with your plan, I'll try to not get you hurt." She shrugged, as five of her orbs returned to their spherical shape, having been turned to crescent blades ready to slice into Persus from behind a bush. "Are you sure this is a good idea? He might be faster than my sphere. We haven't had time to watch him fully..." She pointed at Rel, and through her the orb she was clinging to, and began to maneuver her up to Perseus' face... She hoped this would work.

As Rel made her way up to Perseus, she began trying to observe him even more. She wasn't sure if it was her head playing tricks on her or not, but Persus seemed to be... Rumbling, or shaking somehow. Very gently but something was making him shake, and she was sure it wasn''t them. Maybe punching down those trees caused this, or maybe it was just how he was composed... She was sure starlight wasn't the most durable of things, not something she couldn't pierced.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:15 am
Silver gave a rare smile “That sounds like a good idea...I will seal all exits...and we will subdue the Pegasus...” as he and Yvette managed to reach the warehouse as he leaned on the wall hearing the creature inside of it as he listens to any movement for a good opening to bust inside and subdue it
Sammich
Sammich

Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:25 pm
Faron wrote:

"I'm sure your ability has its perks." Drake assured. "Yes, I do hear the water. Maybe we'll find one of the beasts there." He lead them through the underbrush and around trees until they came to the river's edge. Drake looked downstream for a moment, then upstream before looking back down the river flow. "We should head down river, it could lead to a lake, and there we might find one of the star beings."

"For sure, for sure..." Miri mutters as they walk, the rivers shore insight now. She descends precariously behind him, each step mindfully placed. By now she had made the conscious decision to trust Drake to alert her if he heard anything akin to an approaching classmate. There hadn't been much to look at in the sky but she had seen a couple fists thrown, or people she hadn't been sure at that velocity.

And so they proceed, down the riverbank, Miri hyper aware of the layers of mud, clay, shale and sediment beneath them. But she kept her gate casual, if not a little more energetic than usual. She rarely found herself in such a natural environment, which was why she was so fond of the school gardens. Now this 'camping' trip, she felt she hadn't the means for. She'd worn an older pair of combat boots more crafted for stylish city folk than actual outdoorsmen. Now they were caked with mud but to Miri is felt right.

Keeping pace with Drake for the most part she began to slow down when she noticed slender tree stumps becoming more prevalent. Her gate slowed until she stopped to examine one, about a foot tall, the wood whittled into a dull point.

"Ay look it looks like it's been chewed on by one of those... fat, river..." she made a circular gesture with her hands, "You know the little guys with the teeth?"

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver began moving towards the warehouse keeping quiet as possible as he began to crouch so he could get a better chance at surprising his target as he looks back at where his partner Yvette is motioning for her to follow him

Derekjay2000 wrote:
Following after Silver, Yvette treads forward carefully as she examined the warehouse. It was damaged...but the only real way in or out were the doors.

"Silver" she whispered to her partner as they entered the warehouse, "The bird horse can fly, yes? Ve have good chance vith it in building." She explained as she looked around the place, a cage for a flying beast. "Mayhaps you use your ice to seal off exits? Then, Bird horse can't escape, it vould be difficult for other team to get in...and ve can claim the token!" She smiled as she finished explaining her trap, hoping Silver could pull through with the plan.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver gave a rare smile “That sounds like a good idea...I will seal all exits...and we will subdue the Pegasus...” as he and Yvette managed to reach the warehouse as he leaned on the wall hearing the creature inside of it as he listens to any movement for a good opening to bust inside and subdue it

Pegasus straightens his neck again, the soggy old cardboard box falling off. He huffs through his nose, the fragile structure of the decaying building shifts when the beast rears a bit, choosing to explore another corner.

On the other end of their connection, Theo furrows his brow, "Stay alert buddy, some groups are certain to come across you soon," The creature huffs again, raising it's head, seeming to be alert, stomping a massive hoof on the mossy floor. "Good boy." Theo says, his voice audible on the other side not just to the winged horse, but anyone nearby as well.

Voca wrote:
Errant Singularity wrote:"Come on come on come on cooooome ooooon...!" Serenity whispered as loudly as she could, her hair jumping to life and releasing the dolls from her bags. An awkwardly large amount began to tumble from the sacks and carrying cases and duffel bags, littering the ground around them. Most seemed to be fully synthetic, though some were actually taxidermy: a monkey with an alligator head and a long snake with a toy rattle on the end, a group of bats with beaks and half of a sloth, the back half being that of a baby zebra. More were hidden within, slowing being pulled out. A few straw dolls that looked a lot like her classmates also appeared, though they were disfigured and seemingly mostly burnt. Staring at the celestial being, she asked "What do we do to hurt it? Isn't it just the sky? Like all pretty but not actually real?"

She had momentarily ignored everything happening around her, looking for the best possible route to take, the ice boy would've worked wonders here, she knew she wasn't going to get wet or was she willing to, so truthfully there was only one way for them to approach the being and that was from the right and to run around the WHOLE lake. Turning her head to discuss her plan, her eyes only widened at the sight of the disturbing mini creatures, "PUT THEM BACK." Her voice a mere whisper yet filled with aggression, "Now" They were wasting time this way, what help would some robots be if they don't even reach to the beings knees? They wouldn't be able to get the medallion.

Across the lake, Cassiopeia was still using the medal as a mirror, the shimmering bronze ideal. The sun shown on the lake water, making the surface to shining to see herself. How frustrating, the spirit heaved a sigh, a light nebula escaping her mouth. Theo's voice chimes in like a radio.

"Cassiopeia, how's my favorite lady?" Her starry face doesn't move an millimeter at his praise. "Are you ready and willing to fight?" He asks, his voice tinged with worry. "Cassiopeia? Cass?" She's lost in her own reflection. "Okay then..." Theo's voice trails off as the message cuts. The spirit giggles.

Naro wrote:Oran wasn’t able to get a hold of Zion like his grandfather had told him, and Oran knew exactly what he was planing. As the tornado started forming Oran quickly moved over to the teachers since they won’t be dragged by the tornado. Epsilon used his power to keep them in place while everyone else went flying because of the of the small, but powerful, tornado. After it died down Oran came out of hiding from behind the teacher, “woah! That was a close one... you’re becoming predictable old man” he said.

“Hmmmm?” Adam turned to look at the only student remaining, who happened to be his grandson, and just shook his head. He should’ve expected Oran to pull something like this, “what are you doing here? Go and participate!”

Oran ignored his grandfather and scouted our the area, who landed where, where the spirits went, and the place with most trees. After a few seconds he found who he was looking for “there she is!” He began stretching a bit before taking off in Divinity’s direction.

Looking up from his panel of feed from his spirits, Theo raises an eyebrow. He looked to Oran silently, then his gaze traced to the Principle. He chose to say nothing and keep observing. All five still broadcasted to him, he was almost surprised, there was still conflict to be had. He figured there'd be one brawl by now, then again, it had only been... he checked his watch. Seven minutes and forty seconds.
Still. He sighed.

Derekjay2000 wrote:

Perseus, a sword of stars still sheathed at his belt, was set leveling the forest with his arms alone.
"Perc- Perc buddy," Theo's voice comes in crackling like a radio. The burly star entity payed no heed to the voice. "Keep those peepers out for the students alright, I know it's been a while since you've been in the field-"
His voice cuts out as the starry man grasps another trunk, gripping it between his arms and chest, bending his knees. There's a moment of strain, until the earth shudders and the root system of the tree. He hoists the tree over his shoulder and swings the tree to and fro, before tossing into the tree line to the right of where the girls are hidden.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:55 am
Silver heard this voice as he chuckled in his mind “Bingo....” as Silver then breaths calmly as concentrated his ice powers in his body making sure it will be even more powerful, Silver opened the door but as soon as he touches the wall it began to be coated in heavy dry ice covering the entire warehouse as the only logical exit now is through Silver and Yvette as Silver marched in glaring at the Pegasus as he stares at it as the entire room is now cold as ever feeling like its in the Arctic or maybe even colder.

Silver calmly stares at the pegasus “Yvette....you know what to do....” he quickly glances at Yvette
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:28 am
Everything had happened so quickly, Divinity really couldn't keep up with Magnus' sudden attack. One minute she and Luella were facing off against Varen and his partner, and the next she was hurling through the sky with a massive headache. Only one person could've saved her in such a fashion. "THANK... YOU... HEIDI!" She forced out in a scream as she was sent spiraling back through the air, desperately attempting to halt her plummet towards the ground with her wings. What was Magnus' problem? Though Heidi had helped her break free of his attack, some of the effects had still hit her and it was far from what she considered to be playful. Why'd he waste his time getting involved in another's quarrel? Better yet, why'd he target her at all? As far as she was concerned he still owed her one. If not for her, both he and Zion would still undoubtedly be in the school's infirmary. Cursing under her breath as she she felt her wings crashing down against several tree branches, Divinity was luckily able to regain her balance just before allowing herself to fall back against the ground. Grabbing her head with both hand in attempts to ease the throbbing there and regain her thoughts, the young woman glanced up to see not one, but two, blurry figures headed in her direction. The first obviously being her partner given her pink hair, however the second looked a lot like... "Oran?" She called out gently, pushing herself into a sitting position as she began to heal herself up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum