Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Knight Academy  - Page 12 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:05 am
Eyes wide as the pegasus became aware of the situation and reacted faster than expected. 'Much expect of animal' she thought as she initiated her counter as the stallion prepared to come down on her. As ice began to take over the backside of the pegasus, Yvette strained herself as she created a gateway in between her and the spirt. The Pegasus passing through the Deceleration Side, a strong force slowing the pegasus' decent allowing the foreigner to roll out of the beasts front legs' range. Pushing herself forward, she passed through the acceleration side, armored boot first and blasted into its side.

Jumping off the beast, she was prepared to attack again, "Now...vhere is medal?" She questioned, preparing another gate. She was interrupted as a wall was destroyed. Instinctively moving away from the pegasus and noise, "Other students!?" she looked over to her partner, "Silver-" glancing at him she reacted as a gold flash came towards her comrade. In a blur she created a gate in front of the gold light, and created one for her. In a matter of seconds slowing and surpassing her partner's assailants' speed. Followed by a gust of wind a fierce kick aimed at Varen's side intercepted the boy. " podgotovit' sebya! (Prepare thyself!)"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:28 am
That ring-door-hoop thingy slowed me down, kinda like the pads in Mario Kart... What if I back up thr- Varen only gave a slight movement as his already greatly enhanced speed was redoubled from a blur into a steam-generating streak, the ice around him heating up as he stumbled at the fastest he'd ever gone, straight backwards. Kicking off the ground, he flipped in the air, changing auras to a cobalt blue, becoming one with the air and redirecting his speed in the direction his head was aiming. Aiming back for the warehouse, he flew for a few seconds, streaking like a bullet, before passing through the building before he could react, cleaving through a window covered in rotted boards without a fraction of a second to react. After a few more attempts, he managed to time it just right to be doing a sapphire-coloured figure-eight in the air above them all, taking up the entire length of the building. Coming from every direction, Varens voice called out "How do you stop thiiiiiiiii-"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:17 pm
Silver blinks and jumped out of the way cursing in Japanese as he blasted an ice beam at Varen incasing him in ice but noticed as he dodges it by jumping over him and Yvette as he shook his head and looks around for the medal and ran to where the pegasus is knowing that Yvette has his back as he has Yvette’s back
Naro
Naro

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:32 am
“Earlier? Oh! Don’t worry about it!” Oran had completely forgotten about it, but Divinity clearly didn’t. He laid against a tree trying to find a good explanation for Zion’s diss appearance “Zion... hmmmm yeah he’s my partner... and uhhh he’s around here... i think.” Oran could still win even without Zion but he decided to help Divinity before getting a badge for himself. While they talked he felt some vibrations through the tree, after that gust of wind hit them making Oran face the direction it came from “would you look at that...” the beasts roar echoed through the area making Oran smile “looks like we don’t have to go searching for one ignore those monsters.” He took a deep breath before getting into his fighting stance “10%” he whispered.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:43 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:
Clare shook her head slightly at Sickle's boldness, hopping onto something he had no knowledge of... What if touching it had burnt? Or drained his energy? "Sickle..." He appeared to not be being burned by the sprit's body, confirming her theory of them being physical and not some form of plasma or such. She also learned quickly the spirit's weapon, a simple sword, and it looked rather slow and clunky, likely easy to dodge. After listening to his proposal, she was about to reject it, for his terms seemed rather unreasonable, but she deemed it more important to let him tank the spirit while she set up a trap for after. If anything, she'd get a spectacle of Sickle's powers, something she was looking forward to. Grunting out a reply in the affirmative, she pointed at Perseus' sword arm, a single orb raising up behind her, turning into a thick spike. Flicking in it's direction, she sighed at the wasted energy, as the obsidian bolt flew through the air like a cannon ball, whistling as it went.

Derekjay2000 wrote:
Watching as the spirit held up the medal, Rel smiled as she reached out her hand to take. Freezing as the stellar warrior roared at her, promptly crushing the badge in its hand. Rel floated as she looked on the same smile and hand held out, "...oh..." was her only response.
Not looking to Magnus, as Rel couldn't see him to begin with, began kicking her feet pushing the orb she held onto away from the spirit. After his proposal, she smiled "Oh! So your the one who was sneaking around?" She questioned, smiling as she waved at the wrong location "We would LOVE some help! But, maybe we could play rock-paper-scissors for the badge afterwards instead?" She suggested before feeling the breeze from Clare's attack fly by. Flinching and pushing away by instinct, Rel let go of the orb as she dropped and landed flat on her butt, groaning as she looked up, she frowned "Your NOT a good hero!" She yelled at the spirit before deciding to move out of range, running towards Clare. "I'm no good if i can't touch him safely!" She reminded Clare.

Sammich wrote:
Perseus' blade came down thunderously where the girl had been, the ground fracturing where the blade made contact. He let out another warriors cry as Rel fled, but it fell quiet as soon as it registered the presence of Magnus. Pausing for a moment, allowing the negotiations to be made before he let out another thunderous sound, but this was more amused, shaking the ground with laughter at the little mortal on his shoulders. In an attempt to shake him off the celestial being dropped into a roll, headfirst forward in a clunky somersault. Due to the rapid movement, Clare's projectile only scathed him, a starry liquid dribbled where he had been standing, but was quickly deteriorating, a mist-like vapor wafting upwards from it.
Getting to his feet, Perseus laughed again, his very being seeming to shake with an ecstatic energy. Rel was already out of his mind, the threat she may or maynot pose was none of his concern. Without much hesitation or thought to where the projectile came from Perseus lunges at Magnus with his swor. To him there was only this fight, him and the quick little mortal.

The short red-haired girl didn't seem sold on his proposition but they both knew the dispute would have to be settled afterwards. By the looks of it only someone at the level of a teacher could take down one of these spirits by themselves. It seemed obvious based on the number of badges relative to the number of pairs that they were meant to fight the spirits in this way. The vacant-eyed blondish girl drove a hard-bargain though, as Magnus was in fact very good at Rock-Paper-Scissors. Something about being able to change his hand based on what the other competitor is going for with his lightning-fast reflexes really helped in that game. However as far as he could tell the blondish girl couldn't see very well, and he had a feeling red-head wouldn't uphold that type of agreement. He raised an eyebrow when the red-haired girl muttered a word directed at him, "Sickle? Is that supposed to be some kind of nickname? I'd rather you call me Magnus... and speaking of which I'd like to know the names of the two ladies that I will have the honor of working with, then promptly stealing from."

Magnus was not given the time to wait for a reply as the celestial projection let out a bellowing sound, 'Was that laughter?' But he only had a moment more to think before the beast made a sudden roll forward. Magnus quickly hopped off of the constellation's shoulder and landed on the ground where it had previously stood. He directed his words towards the beast as he dusted himself off, with a wide grin on his face, "Perseus, right? You're quite an interesting fellow. From what I understand, you were the greatest Greek Hero until Heracles came along. It's a little unfortunate that you've been reduced to a projection now, but perhaps I can give you a fight worthy of the hero you once were." The beast laughed again which Magnus responded to by getting in his fighting stance, electricity gathering in his legs and beneath his feet. He had a moment to think, 'That declaration might not have even been necessary, seems like his attention is already entirely on me,' before Perseus brought his sword down on his location.

With a streak of lightning Magnus was at the feet of the beast slashing skin deep through its ankle with his chains and sending a shock up the projection's leg. 'If I were to try to pin him to a tree with my chains, he would certainly be capable of ripping that tree out and me along with it. Whittling him down would be too risky because if I get hit by his sword even once I'm likely done for and he's going to have more endurance than me. Since he's just that strong the best chance I have is to use his weight against him...' With another zap he found his way to a freshly cut tree stump just out of the current range of the beast. He quickly glanced around until he spotted the redhead and shouted out to her, "What're you standing there for!? Send out your attacks or try something! And don't worry about hitting me, I won't have any trouble dodging both of your attacks. I'll work on making an opening for blond-y to use her abilities, whatever they may be."
Sammich
Sammich

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:05 pm
Faron wrote:Drake frowned, his first plan was to pull the beaver's dam out from under the dragon; but seeing as how that would cause his partner distress and maybe some mistrust, he started formulating a new one. He looked around, for anything they could use, there were a few fallen trees nearby otherwise not much else. "Miri, have you ever thrown a spear before?" he pointed to a fallen tree. "If you could use your golem form to throw that at the dragon there are two possible outcomes." He drew with a finger in the dirt to illustrate his idea. "One outcome is that the beast will dodge, if it dodges then you can at least lead it away from the beaver dam, and I can sneak up from behind for another attack. The second is that you'll hit it and we can retrieve our prize." Drake looked back up to his partner. "Sound good?"

Miri watched as Drake pondered, she could almost see the gears turning, she craned over the image on the ground, hand to her chin, "Have I ever thrown a spear before... that's a no- wait, sorta. I've thrown darts, I'm pretty sharp too, shouldn't be to different when I'm fifteen feet tall." She chuckled quietly, before nodding in agreement, "Let's do it partner." She gave him a thumbs up. "You get into position, just gimme a signal when you good. Bird noises or something." She shrugged, not certain what he'd have in mind.

Atlas wrote:
"Ah!" Yataka kept forward but was unable to stop his partner in time. He stepped closer to his partner, jumped once and delivered his hands to the back of Varens heard, creating a light 'thump' noise.  "You didn't have to do that. Ya could've just put it down and we could've just left.. Sigh.. i hope that poor animal is okay" He lowered his head for a brief moment "Sorry for my outburst, and for hitting you. Let's go, you Ape." He followed his partner, ignoring the comment about the team name, and the incorrect pronunciation of his name. His upset mood was quickly replaced by curiosity as the old building came into view. "What do you think it is?"

Errant Singularity wrote:"Well, we'll find out in..." looking down at his palm, Varen glanced to his thumb, where a red circle was slowly filling up, representing his strength aura. To everyone else, these circles were invisible, as were most spectrums of light, but he could see them fine. "Now!" Burning crimson, he kicked outwards, his boot colliding with the concrete wall- sailing through as if through a wafer. A three foot thick hole gaped in the side of the building, Varen sailing through and flopping belly first down on a warehouse floor. The formerly dark room pulsed red, until he blinked the light away, returning to it's darker state. "Eh Yatatata, you can climb through that right?" He shook dust and moss particles off himself, looking towards the large, lit, and open warehouse door, where another pair seemed to be standing. "Hey! What's up? You guys seen one of those spirit things around here?" Suddenly, Varen noticed he wasn't staring at darkness- he was staring at the night sky. In the form of a massive winged horse. As he went to take a step he slid on some ice, skidding past the pair rapidly.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver froze the body of the pegasus to make sure it can’t move and he watches as Yvette lands a kick on it

Atlas wrote:
Yataka couldn't help but admit that Varens ability was cool, even if Varen himself was a bit of a dunce. Surely with such an ability, they were garunteed to win, he assured himself. Yataka hadn't even noticed the change in his own behavior. Around Varen, he seemed to be more relaxed. Maybe because they had about the same level of intellegence. He climbed through the hole in the wall, following his partner. It took only a moment for Yataka to notice the sudden drop in temperature caused by Silver's ice. "Varen, be caref-" He didn't have time to finish his sentence before his partner slipped on the ice. He began to let out a sigh, but it morphed into a sigh-gasp hybrid as he noticed the stellar being that was also in the room. How he hadnt noticed it before was a mystery. "That's one of Mr Wellington thingies!" He shouted, ignoring the other team in the room. He was less worried about them, and more worried about getting their ticket to success.

In the same place he had collapsed, Nagare laid unconscious. His wound had seemed to have stabilized, but he showed no signs that he would awaken any time soon. It wasnt until Epsilon found him that he was finally taken to a safer spot, back where the teachers and students had gathered at the beginning.

Errant Singularity wrote:Varens head smarted as he flopped against a wall, his tongue getting stuck to it in three different places. In the reflection of the ice, he could see Yataka standing a ways away, and the two other classmates still fighting the flying pony, currently with a coating of ice. Glancing towards the reflection of his right hand, he saw that his strength aura only had come back roughly ten percent... That was out for now. Bracing both hands against the wall, he snapped his tongue as well as a good portion of one lip off the iced wall, several pieces remaining behind. Pointing at Silver and Yvette, he declared "Ije dinma kiff tire osff!" Shaking his head, he activated his healing aura, a pulse of mint green covering the entire warehouse before becoming a deep forest green, his wounds knitting together after a few seconds. Resuming his former pose, he continued. "Aight that was probably hard to hear but, I'm go- nah you heard me." Blinking away this aura, the world turned gold, as he streaked forward, separating the distance between him and silver in a heartbeat. Lifting his foot off the ground, he leveled it with Silver's shoulder rapidly.

Derekjay2000 wrote:Eyes wide as the pegasus became aware of the situation and reacted faster than expected. 'Much expect of animal' she thought as she initiated her counter as the stallion prepared to come down on her. As ice began to take over the backside of the pegasus, Yvette strained herself as she created a gateway in between her and the spirt. The Pegasus passing through the Deceleration Side, a strong force slowing the pegasus' decent allowing the foreigner to roll out of the beasts front legs' range. Pushing herself forward, she passed through the acceleration side, armored boot first and blasted into its side.

Jumping off the beast, she was prepared to attack again, "Now...vhere is medal?" She questioned, preparing another gate. She was interrupted as a wall was destroyed. Instinctively moving away from the pegasus and noise, "Other students!?" she looked over to her partner, "Silver-" glancing at him she reacted as a gold flash came towards her comrade. In a blur she created a gate in front of the gold light, and created one for her. In a matter of seconds slowing and surpassing her partner's assailants' speed. Followed by a gust of wind a fierce kick aimed at Varen's side intercepted the boy. " podgotovit' sebya! (Prepare thyself!)"

Errant Singularity wrote:That ring-door-hoop thingy slowed me down, kinda like the pads in Mario Kart... What if I back up thr- Varen only gave a slight movement as his already greatly enhanced speed was redoubled from a blur into a steam-generating streak, the ice around him heating up as he stumbled at the fastest he'd ever gone, straight backwards. Kicking off the ground, he flipped in the air, changing auras to a cobalt blue, becoming one with the air and redirecting his speed in the direction his head was aiming. Aiming back for the warehouse, he flew for a few seconds, streaking like a bullet, before passing through the building before he could react, cleaving through a window covered in rotted boards without a fraction of a second to react. After a few more attempts, he managed to time it just right to be doing a sapphire-coloured figure-eight in the air above them all, taking up the entire length of the building. Coming from every direction, Varens voice called out "How do you stop thiiiiiiiii-"

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver blinks and jumped out of the way cursing in Japanese as he blasted an ice beam at Varen incasing him in ice but noticed as he dodges it by jumping over him and Yvette as he shook his head and looks around for the medal and ran to where the pegasus is knowing that Yvette has his back as he has Yvette’s back

Back in the middle of the forest Theo is distraught, his face creased with frown lines and his brow heavy. Pegasus' cries of distress were... distressing to him. But he knew the winged stallion was simply dishoriented, not in pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The starry beast lets out a strangled cry as it make contact with Yvette's barrier, moving slowly, straining against the strange sensation of lethargy from the deceleration and the ice that encompassed it's legs. Suddenly in the midst of the blind panic a concussive force barrels into it's side at the beast goes flying. The ice that fixed it's legs in place shatters, the beast goes flying through the side of the decaying warehouse as the sheer force wills it away. It catches itself mid air by the wings, still crying out in panic.

Theo's voice radios in, "How you doing buddy?" The horse is calmed by his summoners words, though the nebula's that constructed it's form were far more translucent, the tiny stars didn't shine quite as bright. "Wait-" Theo's voice crackles as if losing reception, "Where is the medal?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:13 pm
Twisting and contorting her fingers, projecting the image of crescent blades in her mind, Clare maneuvered her orbs around the air, keeping their speed tamed enough to keep silent. She had hid two within the ground, skimming under the surface silently, tracking behind Magnus as insurance. The other eight were being positioned above Perseus, acting as a volley for when the time was right. Glancing at Rel, she asked her "Rel, are you able to get a hold of the spirit? Calm it down so I can take off an arm or two... Or..."Looking towards Magnus, she called out "Sickle, I need you to launch Rel off of your shoulders at the projection. You're obviously stronger, you could get her closer to it than I could." She hoped this plan worked, if Rel played her part, they could make Magnus become their pawn with a single touch, so long as she understood Rel's powers correctly.

Listening to Magnus, she kept a tiny chuckle to herself. "Your name is Sickle." She informed him, ignoring the rest of his statements. Gritting her teeth as he closed in on the spirit, she began to launch her volley now, despite the fact that he may be caught within it. Blades slicing the air, they came down on Perseus almost too fast to be seen, Clares hands swinging down with them. Crossing her arms over herself, they came up again, faster than before, slicing up at Perseus again from every angle. Changing their shape to thick, jagged spikes, her eyes opened slightly as one seemed to be an inch from cutting through Magnus. Explaining this incident might take some time.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm
Sammich wrote:Miri watched as Drake pondered, she could almost see the gears turning, she craned over the image on the ground, hand to her chin, "Have I ever thrown a spear before... that's a no- wait, sorta. I've thrown darts, I'm pretty sharp too, shouldn't be to different when I'm fifteen feet tall." She chuckled quietly, before nodding in agreement, "Let's do it partner." She gave him a thumbs up. "You get into position, just gimme a signal when you good. Bird noises or something." She shrugged, not certain what he'd have in mind.

Spears and dart throwing, Drake supposed that those two were quite similar. "Sounds good, I'll get into position. . . " He thought about a bird noise that he could possibly make to humor her request. "And I'll make three dove coos, that's an easy enough bird to recognize." Without another word Drake looked around and then made a quiet and quick dart towards the riverbank on the far side, there the water level had sunk due to the dam making it a good place to hide. Drake made it without alerting the starry dragon and slid down the slope. Making it to the river's edge he hugged the side of the dam, eerily close to the dragon. This was the perfect spot, no matter what happened with the attack Drake would be able to pounce, the only question was where the medal was. . . Did they have to defeat the best? Or was it on the dragon somewhere? Drake brought his hands up to his mouth and made three dove coos, luckily they were an easy bird to mimic, now he waited.
Atlas
Atlas

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Varens head smarted as he flopped against a wall, his tongue getting stuck to it in three different places. In the reflection of the ice, he could see Yataka standing a ways away, and the two other classmates still fighting the flying pony, currently with a coating of ice. Glancing towards the reflection of his right hand, he saw that his strength aura only had come back roughly ten percent... That was out for now. Bracing both hands against the wall, he snapped his tongue as well as a good portion of one lip off the iced wall, several pieces remaining behind. Pointing at Silver and Yvette, he declared "Ije dinma kiff tire osff!" Shaking his head, he activated his healing aura, a pulse of mint green covering the entire warehouse before becoming a deep forest green, his wounds knitting together after a few seconds. Resuming his former pose, he continued. "Aight that was probably hard to hear but, I'm go- nah you heard me." Blinking away this aura, the world turned gold, as he streaked forward, separating the distance between him and silver in a heartbeat. Lifting his foot off the ground, he leveled it with Silver's shoulder rapidly.

Derekjay2000 wrote:Eyes wide as the pegasus became aware of the situation and reacted faster than expected. 'Much expect of animal' she thought as she initiated her counter as the stallion prepared to come down on her. As ice began to take over the backside of the pegasus, Yvette strained herself as she created a gateway in between her and the spirt. The Pegasus passing through the Deceleration Side, a strong force slowing the pegasus' decent allowing the foreigner to roll out of the beasts front legs' range. Pushing herself forward, she passed through the acceleration side, armored boot first and blasted into its side.

Errant Singularity wrote:That ring-door-hoop thingy slowed me down, kinda like the pads in Mario Kart... What if I back up thr- Varen only gave a slight movement as his already greatly enhanced speed was redoubled from a blur into a steam-generating streak, the ice around him heating up as he stumbled at the fastest he'd ever gone, straight backwards. Kicking off the ground, he flipped in the air, changing auras to a cobalt blue, becoming one with the air and redirecting his speed in the direction his head was aiming. Aiming back for the warehouse, he flew for a few seconds, streaking like a bullet, before passing through the building before he could react, cleaving through a window covered in rotted boards without a fraction of a second to react. After a few more attempts, he managed to time it just right to be doing a sapphire-coloured figure-eight in the air above them all, taking up the entire length of the building. Coming from every direction, Varens voice called out "How do you stop thiiiiiiiii-"

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver blinks and jumped out of the way cursing in Japanese as he blasted an ice beam at Varen incasing him in ice but noticed as he dodges it by jumping over him and Yvette as he shook his head and looks around for the medal and ran to where the pegasus is knowing that Yvette has his back as he has Yvette’s back

Sammich wrote:
Faron wrote:Drake frowned, his first plan was to pull the beaver's dam out from under the dragon; but seeing as how that would cause his partner distress and maybe some mistrust, he started formulating a new one. He looked around, for anything they could use, there were a few fallen trees nearby otherwise not much else. "Miri, have you ever thrown a spear before?" he pointed to a fallen tree. "If you could use your golem form to throw that at the dragon there are two possible outcomes." He drew with a finger in the dirt to illustrate his idea. "One outcome is that the beast will dodge, if it dodges then you can at least lead it away from the beaver dam, and I can sneak up from behind for another attack. The second is that you'll hit it and we can retrieve our prize." Drake looked back up to his partner. "Sound good?"

Miri watched as Drake pondered, she could almost see the gears turning, she craned over the image on the ground, hand to her chin, "Have I ever thrown a spear before... that's a no- wait, sorta. I've thrown darts, I'm pretty sharp too, shouldn't be to different when I'm fifteen feet tall." She chuckled quietly, before nodding in agreement, "Let's do it partner." She gave him a thumbs up. "You get into position, just gimme a signal when you good. Bird noises or something." She shrugged, not certain what he'd have in mind.

Atlas wrote:
"Ah!" Yataka kept forward but was unable to stop his partner in time. He stepped closer to his partner, jumped once and delivered his hands to the back of Varens heard, creating a light 'thump' noise.  "You didn't have to do that. Ya could've just put it down and we could've just left.. Sigh.. i hope that poor animal is okay" He lowered his head for a brief moment "Sorry for my outburst, and for hitting you. Let's go, you Ape." He followed his partner, ignoring the comment about the team name, and the incorrect pronunciation of his name. His upset mood was quickly replaced by curiosity as the old building came into view. "What do you think it is?"

Errant Singularity wrote:"Well, we'll find out in..." looking down at his palm, Varen glanced to his thumb, where a red circle was slowly filling up, representing his strength aura. To everyone else, these circles were invisible, as were most spectrums of light, but he could see them fine. "Now!" Burning crimson, he kicked outwards, his boot colliding with the concrete wall- sailing through as if through a wafer. A three foot thick hole gaped in the side of the building, Varen sailing through and flopping belly first down on a warehouse floor. The formerly dark room pulsed red, until he blinked the light away, returning to it's darker state. "Eh Yatatata, you can climb through that right?" He shook dust and moss particles off himself, looking towards the large, lit, and open warehouse door, where another pair seemed to be standing. "Hey! What's up? You guys seen one of those spirit things around here?" Suddenly, Varen noticed he wasn't staring at darkness- he was staring at the night sky. In the form of a massive winged horse. As he went to take a step he slid on some ice, skidding past the pair rapidly.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver froze the body of the pegasus to make sure it can’t move and he watches as Yvette lands a kick on it

Atlas wrote:
Yataka couldn't help but admit that Varens ability was cool, even if Varen himself was a bit of a dunce. Surely with such an ability, they were garunteed to win, he assured himself. Yataka hadn't even noticed the change in his own behavior. Around Varen, he seemed to be more relaxed. Maybe because they had about the same level of intellegence. He climbed through the hole in the wall, following his partner. It took only a moment for Yataka to notice the sudden drop in temperature caused by Silver's ice. "Varen, be caref-" He didn't have time to finish his sentence before his partner slipped on the ice. He began to let out a sigh, but it morphed into a sigh-gasp hybrid as he noticed the stellar being that was also in the room. How he hadnt noticed it before was a mystery. "That's one of Mr Wellington thingies!" He shouted, ignoring the other team in the room. He was less worried about them, and more worried about getting their ticket to success.

In the same place he had collapsed, Nagare laid unconscious. His wound had seemed to have stabilized, but he showed no signs that he would awaken any time soon. It wasnt until Epsilon found him that he was finally taken to a safer spot, back where the teachers and students had gathered at the beginning.

Back in the middle of the forest Theo is distraught, his face creased with frown lines and his brow heavy. Pegasus' cries of distress were... distressing to him. But he knew the winged stallion was simply dishoriented, not in pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The starry beast lets out a strangled cry as it make contact with Yvette's barrier, moving slowly, straining against the strange sensation of lethargy from the deceleration and the ice that encompassed it's legs. Suddenly in the midst of the blind panic a concussive force barrels into it's side at the beast goes flying. The ice that fixed it's legs in place shatters, the beast goes flying through the side of the decaying warehouse as the sheer force wills it away. It catches itself mid air by the wings, still crying out in panic.

Theo's voice radios in, "How you doing buddy?" The horse is calmed by his summoners words, though the nebula's that constructed it's form were far more translucent, the tiny stars didn't shine quite as bright. "Wait-" Theo's voice crackles as if losing reception, "Where is the medal?"

Unsure how to react to all that was going on, Yataka stood a back, trying to avoid any attacks that might've been aimed at him. If there were any. They'll probably write me off as non-factor in this fight, since I'm rather small.. The thought slightly angered the young boy, but he shrugged if off and focused on the battle once more. The Pegasus was frozen, Varen was suffering from his own doltishness, and his enemies were still up and about. Remembering the blood he left on his partner earlier that day, Yataka was quick to activate his ability and teleport Varen out of the loop and back to where Yataka himself was standing, being sure to cancel out his partners velocity. "Lets try this again, yeah? You probably should stay away from those..things" He chuckled, referring to Yvette's a-gates. Yataka wasn't really smart enough to formulate a good strategy, but even he knew that all he had to do was touch the medal, wherever it was.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:35 pm
Looking at a tree to away from the battle Rel excitedly waved her gands around, "I'm not sure what's happening but it sounds awesome! Go, team, go!" She cheered the trees on as the other two fought, Maguns dodging, Clare rocking, and Perseus roaring.

Suddenly turning towards Clare, her void eyes betraying her enthusiasm. "Oh, i dunno if i can even effect it at all!" She laughed rubbing the back of her head, "I can give it a try though! So long as mister Magnus is okay with it!" She gave a thumbs up in said blonde’s direction. Spreading her legs a bit as she stood ready for lift off. Her face smiling, although she gave off a unusual sensation 'Miss Clare is counting on me...maybe, i could try...' her thoughts dropped as she forced her smile to linger on.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:33 pm
Silver scowls as he stomped his foot on the ground trying to trap the pegasus within the ice he created from the ground as he looks around with his icy blue eyes to find the medal
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:41 pm
Looking down at his hand, Varen saw as his red aura was charged up again. "Don't worry Yatatata, we got this! I think, sorta, maybe?" Raising his foot into the air, he smashed it down as he activated his aura, the ice in the room turning blood red as he did. Chunks of ice the size of small dogs flying around him, he kicked three in the direction of Pegasus, aimed at his chest, moving like cannon balls. Hooking a piece of the concrete from the wall with his foot, he launched a large chunk at Silver with even more force. "So uh, what do we need from them again?" He turned towards Yataka, scratching his head as he heard things behind him shatter.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:26 am
Silver scoffed as he flicks his fingers and spins around as he punches the air as gust of ice burst out of his hands hitting the large chunk that is coming towards him not knowing pieces of it slashed through his shoulder creating a gashing wound meanwhile in his state of mind and determined to get through this Silver turned around and continues to look around as he spots the pegasus as he walks towards it and began to freeze it to the tree and walked towards it as he began looking for the medal
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:38 pm
Faron wrote:
Spears and dart throwing, Drake supposed that those two were quite similar. "Sounds good, I'll get into position. . . " He thought about a bird noise that he could possibly make to humor her request. "And I'll make three dove coos, that's an easy enough bird to recognize." Without another word Drake looked around and then made a quiet and quick dart towards the riverbank on the far side, there the water level had sunk due to the dam making it a good place to hide. Drake made it without alerting the starry dragon and slid down the slope. Making it to the river's edge he hugged the side of the dam, eerily close to the dragon. This was the perfect spot, no matter what happened with the attack Drake would be able to pounce, the only question was where the medal was. . . Did they have to defeat the best? Or was it on the dragon somewhere? Drake brought his hands up to his mouth and made three dove coos, luckily they were an easy bird to mimic, now he waited.

She gave Drake a thumbs up as he disappeared into the wood, "Good luck.", she whispers, which he may or may not have heard. She tried to center her focus, don't think about the beavers or how they may or may not be endangered you don't have the cell service to fact check right now. She took a deep inhale, but remembered she had to be listening for Drake's signal, so she slowed down, evening out her breathing, even holding it for short moments of time. Her heart seemed louder than usual, her fear of missing the signal.

For what were only a few moments, elongated due to the deafening silence of nature, she heard the clear noise of a bird. "Now how's the best way to do this..."

Crouched behind the brush Miri, put her hands to the muddy river bank. She dug her fingers into the cold mud, felt the sharp bits of stone prick her fingers as the earth contorted at her touch, becoming more liquid in nature. The earth encroached up her arms and legs, pulling her into the the earth slowly, then suddenly all at once with a sudden and quiet sploosh.

There's a beat of silence and then the earth shifts. A giant hand stretches skyward, dripping with excess mud and a few aquatic plants native to the river. The sullen, unblinking head of the golem is the next to emerge, with it's shoulder broad as five grown men. The other arm, then the legs as Miri now stands fifteen feet tall and no longer obscured by the brush. She flinches as her earthen joint creak with her motion to pick up the nearest fallen tree. She doesn't dare look back but works as quickly as she can, picking up the tree and maneuvering to a spot where the dragon is visible. She sidles into the shallow side of the river, the dam in view. She loomed and the beavers milled unaware, bringing back her right arm as if she was throwing a javelin. Dont miss dont miss dont miss she chanted in her head taking aim, remembering the more decorative dart board in the living room at her parents home.

Then she leaned in and threw.

Her whole form groaned with strain as she threw it with all the strength she could muster, a war cry escaping her, resounding hollowly in her shell as the tree went flying. Her aim was off, about a foot too high and too far to the left. The tree made contact with the top of Draco's back, it's scraped by and continued it's momentum into the treeline. The creature cried out in surprise, the force knocking it from it's perch, the starry 'blood' leaking into the surface of the water like an oil spill.

Draco crawled over the dam, heaving heavily. It glared at her, Miri let out a startled noise, putting her hands up defensively, as if she were mimicking boxers she'd seen. The dragon lunged, celestial fire pouring from it's maw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo sat back on his heels, "Wonder if it'll be like when potters fire clay..." he mused.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:32 pm
Sammich wrote:She gave Drake a thumbs up as he disappeared into the wood, "Good luck.", she whispers, which he may or may not have heard. She tried to center her focus, don't think about the beavers or how they may or may not be endangered you don't have the cell service to fact check right now. She took a deep inhale, but remembered she had to be listening for Drake's signal, so she slowed down, evening out her breathing, even holding it for short moments of time. Her heart seemed louder than usual, her fear of missing the signal.

For what were only a few moments, elongated due to the deafening silence of nature, she heard the clear noise of a bird. "Now how's the best way to do this..."

Crouched behind the brush Miri, put her hands to the muddy river bank. She dug her fingers into the cold mud, felt the sharp bits of stone prick her fingers as the earth contorted at her touch, becoming more liquid in nature. The earth encroached up her arms and legs, pulling her into the the earth slowly, then suddenly all at once with a sudden and quiet sploosh.

There's a beat of silence and then the earth shifts. A giant hand stretches skyward, dripping with excess mud and a few aquatic plants native to the river. The sullen, unblinking head of the golem is the next to emerge,  with it's shoulder broad as five grown men. The other arm, then the legs as Miri now stands fifteen feet tall and no longer obscured by the brush. She flinches as her earthen joint creak with her motion to pick up the nearest fallen tree. She doesn't dare look back but works as quickly as she can, picking up the tree and maneuvering to a spot where the dragon is visible. She sidles into the shallow side of the river, the dam in view. She loomed and the beavers milled unaware, bringing back her right arm as if she was throwing a javelin. Dont miss dont miss dont miss she chanted in her head taking aim, remembering the more decorative dart board in the living room at her parents home.

Then she leaned in and threw.

Her whole form groaned with strain as she threw it with all the strength she could muster, a war cry escaping her, resounding hollowly in her shell as the tree went flying. Her aim was off, about a foot too high and too far to the left. The tree made contact with the top of Draco's back, it's scraped by and continued it's momentum into the treeline. The creature cried out in surprise, the force knocking it from it's perch, the starry 'blood' leaking into the surface of the water like an oil spill.

Draco crawled over the dam, heaving heavily. It glared at her, Miri let out a startled noise, putting her hands up defensively, as if she were mimicking boxers she'd seen. The dragon lunged, celestial fire pouring from it's maw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo sat back on his heels, "Wonder if it'll be like when potters fire clay..." he mused.

Drake waited for a time after giving his signal, glancing up the river bank he wondered if he would see Miri's earthen form and the power of her ability. He looked up just in time to see a tree come hurtling through the air; you could feel its power as it tore towards the dragon. Drake watched as it hit the beast, though the aim was off just enough that it didn't do as much damage as hoped. Miri obviously had a soft spot for animals, he would have to keep that in mind for the future. For the moment, this showed why they were working in teams and not alone: where one might have a weakness, the other can make up for it.

Quickly turning his attention to the dragon he saw surprise at the attack quickly turn to anger as the starry beast turned toward his partner. As the dragon took off in a fury so did Drake, who spread wings and went after it before the beast could get to Miri.

Though Drake had underestimated its speed: it had a larger stature than his form and smaller wings, so he had assumed that naturally it would be slower on land or in the sky. He had forgotten to take into account that this wasn't a living creature, but one that was created. So it had different rules applied to it. Not to mention that it wasn't like Drake had the chance to study actual dragons, all books aside, how often do you run into one on the street? He would have to try and ask Theo later if he could study his creation, or at least have his teacher tell him more about it.

Lost in his thoughts for a couple moments Drake snapped back into reality and shook off his curiosity; now was not the time for thought, but action. His teammate was in danger. Drake aimed for the beast's hind leg, but simply having wings on a human body didn't match the speed of the dragon (not to mention he had allowed himself to become lost in thought), so he had to settle for the beast's tail. Turning hands into talons he grasped the tail, sinking his claws in and causing some of the strange starry blood to pour out. It didn't feel like normal blood, but more like a cold rain fall, which he supposed made sense considering the dragon looked like the night sky.  Using what strength he had in humanoid form, Drake pulled and put the beast off balance from its intended path. As the dragon veered, he then quickly let go; the blood was making it hard to hold on as more gushed out, but it also felt like his hands were being pulled into an icy lake which made him shudder.

Remembering his partner, Drake looked over to Miri, hoping that his intervention allowed her time to reorient herself.
Sammich
Sammich

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:30 pm
Faron wrote:
Drake waited for a time after giving his signal, glancing up the river bank he wondered if he would see Miri's earthen form and the power of her ability. He looked up just in time to see a tree come hurtling through the air; you could feel its power as it tore towards the dragon. Drake watched as it hit the beast, though the aim was off just enough that it didn't do as much damage as hoped. Miri obviously had a soft spot for animals, he would have to keep that in mind for the future. For the moment, this showed why they were working in teams and not alone: where one might have a weakness, the other can make up for it.

Quickly turning his attention to the dragon he saw surprise at the attack quickly turn to anger as the starry beast turned toward his partner. As the dragon took off in a fury so did Drake, who spread wings and went after it before the beast could get to Miri.

Though Drake had underestimated its speed: it had a larger stature than his form and smaller wings, so he had assumed that naturally it would be slower on land or in the sky. He had forgotten to take into account that this wasn't a living creature, but one that was created. So it had different rules applied to it. Not to mention that it wasn't like Drake had the chance to study actual dragons, all books aside, how often do you run into one on the street? He would have to try and ask Theo later if he could study his creation, or at least have his teacher tell him more about it.

Lost in his thoughts for a couple moments Drake snapped back into reality and shook off his curiosity; now was not the time for thought, but action. His teammate was in danger. Drake aimed for the beast's hind leg, but simply having wings on a human body didn't match the speed of the dragon (not to mention he had allowed himself to become lost in thought), so he had to settle for the beast's tail. Turning hands into talons he grasped the tail, sinking his claws in and causing some of the strange starry blood to pour out. It didn't feel like normal blood, but more like a cold rain fall, which he supposed made sense considering the dragon looked like the night sky.  Using what strength he had in humanoid form, Drake pulled and put the beast off balance from its intended path. As the dragon veered, he then quickly let go; the blood was making it hard to hold on as more gushed out, but it also felt like his hands were being pulled into an icy lake which made him shudder.

Remembering his partner, Drake looked over to Miri, hoping that his intervention allowed her time to reorient herself.

As the celestial fire licked at Miri's golem form, she could fee the front the clay creature dry, the joints of her arms stiffening, the bits of aquatic vegetation attached to her incinerated in the intense heat. 'C'mon Drake, don't leave me hangin'' she thought, her feet bracing in the shallow river water. She prepared herself for starry teeth to shatter her defenses.

But it never came, just as the nebula consumed her vision the beast was pulled back to the ground, it's tail seized by Drake. "WOO THANKS BUDDY!" She called from her vessel, raising her arms in celebration, the dry layers of clay breaking off her arms and falling into the river. He'd given her time to prepare another attack of her own, Draco writhing at full speed down the river bank. obviously disoriented.

"OH NO YOU DON'T" She called, her voice hollow. The arms of her form were weakened by their loss of mass, but her legs and torso were still intact. Miri knew she didn't have time to focus on getting more mass on her form, she'd have to make do. So she charged.

Her gigantic footfalls disturbing the river's natural flow. "C'MERE YOU" And she tackled Draco, a headbutt into the creatures side made it cry out and she grappled it as it writher in her grasp.

"DRAKE JUMP IN I CAN'T HOLD HIM LONG She called out as she wrassled the starry beast, it's talons scratching at the torso of her form.

Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:03 pm
Sammich wrote:As the celestial fire licked at Miri's golem form, she could fee the front the clay creature dry, the joints of her arms stiffening, the bits of aquatic vegetation attached to her incinerated in the intense heat. 'C'mon Drake, don't leave me hangin'' she thought, her feet bracing in the shallow river water. She prepared herself for starry teeth to shatter her defenses.

But it never came, just as the nebula consumed her vision the beast was pulled back to the ground, it's tail seized by Drake. "WOO THANKS BUDDY!" She called from her vessel, raising her arms in celebration, the dry layers of clay breaking off her arms and falling into the river. He'd given her time to prepare another attack of her own, Draco writhing at full speed down the river bank. obviously disoriented.

"OH NO YOU DON'T" She called, her voice hollow. The arms of her form were weakened by their loss of mass, but her legs and torso were still intact. Miri knew she didn't have time to focus on getting more mass on her form, she'd have to make do. So she charged.

Her gigantic footfalls disturbing the river's natural flow. "C'MERE YOU" And she tackled Draco, a headbutt into the creatures side made it cry out and she grappled it as it writher in her grasp.

"DRAKE JUMP IN I CAN'T HOLD HIM LONG She called out as she wrassled the starry beast, it's talons scratching at the torso of her form.

Drake was glad that he had gotten to the dragon just in time and despite the damage that Miri's form had undergone she was still full of energy. A smile escaped his lips, this girl was tougher than she looked.

He kept his distance as MIri went charging in, the water spilling over the sides of the river banks as she grappled with the beast. Drake heard her call for his aid and he immediately began picking out what he could do to help.

He wasn't sure they could beat it, they could try but it would be best to try and find the medal. The only problem is that he hadn't seen one when they were scouting out the beast, or when they were attacking. Then suddenly it came to him, When I was gripping it. . ..

"MIRI!" Drake called out, "HOLD TIGHT!" He then turned up into the sky to get more altitude and looked down as his partner struggled to keep the beast steady. Here goes nothing, this better work. He thought.

Drake dove down out of the sky towards the dragon, focusing his strength to one arm he hit the starry dragon and thrust his arm into the beast, feeling its scales give way and his hand plunge into an icy void within Draco's form.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:26 pm
Yvette crouched low, ready to sprint into action at anytime, between the pegasus and now the other pairs of students. "Ve vould prefer to avoid fighting our fellow comrades, as heroes ve should be focus on helping each other" The one student, Varen, she recalled...the one who showed her the intriguing hand sign. While he had a threatening power...was not the brightest of the two, "However, if you wish to stand in our way...Ve will resist you".

The goal in the end is the medal, she reminded herself 'Vhich means...' her glare focusing on Yataka, displaying his teleportation, 'The bigger threat is he'. Eyes widening as the pegasus began to fly off, she prepared to engage the other students. As Varen attacked she shot her hand out her body tensing as a A-Gate formed, causing the ice to fall from lack of momentum. "Silver!" She called out, "Bird Horse no longer has medal. Find it! Ve shall hold them off. And do not let that boy get hands on it!" She pointed to Yataka. As she prepared to go on the defensive, standing between her teammate and opponents
Sammich
Sammich

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:06 pm
Faron wrote:
Sammich wrote:As the celestial fire licked at Miri's golem form, she could fee the front the clay creature dry, the joints of her arms stiffening, the bits of aquatic vegetation attached to her incinerated in the intense heat. 'C'mon Drake, don't leave me hangin'' she thought, her feet bracing in the shallow river water. She prepared herself for starry teeth to shatter her defenses.

Drake was glad that he had gotten to the dragon just in time and despite the damage that Miri's form had undergone she was still full of energy. A smile escaped his lips, this girl was tougher than she looked.

He kept his distance as MIri went charging in, the water spilling over the sides of the river banks as she grappled with the beast. Drake heard her call for his aid and he immediately began picking out what he could do to help.

He wasn't sure they could beat it, they could try but it would be best to try and find the medal. The only problem is that he hadn't seen one when they were scouting out the beast, or when they were attacking. Then suddenly it came to him, When I was gripping it. . ..

"MIRI!" Drake called out, "HOLD TIGHT!" He then turned up into the sky to get more altitude and looked down as his partner struggled to keep the beast steady. Here goes nothing, this better work. He thought.

Drake dove down out of the sky towards the dragon, focusing his strength to one arm he hit the starry dragon and thrust his arm into the beast, feeling its scales give way and his hand plunge into an icy void within Draco's form.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN" Her voice bellowed, she grappled the dragon with her arms and legs. She swore if her form had teeth she'd bury those in the creature too. With the added pressure from her, the dragons claws pierced her clay form. But she held strong, her vantage point obscured by the nebula the beast was made of.

When Drakes dragon hand pierces Draco the cold 'blood' pours onto her clay form. Her human form shudders as the mysterious liquid chills her very being, clay and flesh alike.

Draco struggles in her grip and roars in frustration, the sound is apocalyptic and the close proximity makes Miri's very bones shake.

----------------------

Theo watches from his vantage point at base camp, noting their strategy.

--------------------------------------

Draco's cry fades as Miri tries to keep her grip firm. It jerks violently to the side, the fragile arm on her right side shattering under the weigh. Miri gives a hallowed cry of distress, but the creature is faltering in her grasp, fading quickly. The stars all but glimmer out, just before the ghostly creature exploded into stardust.

Miri, left laying back down in the river groans.

"Yikes."
Sammich
Sammich

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
Naro wrote:“Earlier? Oh! Don’t worry about it!” Oran had completely forgotten about it, but Divinity clearly didn’t. He laid against a tree trying to find a good explanation for Zion’s diss appearance “Zion... hmmmm yeah he’s my partner... and uhhh he’s around here... i think.” Oran could still win even without Zion but he decided to help Divinity before getting a badge for himself. While they talked he felt some vibrations through the tree, after that gust of wind hit them making Oran face the direction it came from “would you look at that...” the beasts roar echoed through the area making Oran smile “looks like we don’t have to go searching for one ignore those monsters.” He took a deep breath before getting into his fighting stance “10%” he whispered.

Overhead Cetus groans, a noise that reverberates in the trees. His approach is slow, maw opens wide and continues a slow pursuit towards the trio on the forest floor.
--------------------
Theo watches a bit, sighing. "Cetus may not have been the best choice... I can't remember what I was thinking..."
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:47 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Twisting and contorting her fingers, projecting the image of crescent blades in her mind, Clare maneuvered her orbs around the air, keeping their speed tamed enough to keep silent. She had hid two within the ground, skimming under the surface silently, tracking behind Magnus as insurance. The other eight were being positioned above Perseus, acting as a volley for when the time was right. Glancing at Rel, she asked her "Rel, are you able to get a hold of the spirit? Calm it down so I can take off an arm or two... Or..."Looking towards Magnus, she called out "Sickle, I need you to launch Rel off of your shoulders at the projection. You're obviously stronger, you could get her closer to it than I could." She hoped this plan worked, if Rel played her part, they could make Magnus become their pawn with a single touch, so long as she understood Rel's powers correctly.  
Listening to Magnus, she kept a tiny chuckle to herself. "Your name is Sickle." She informed him, ignoring the rest of his statements. Gritting her teeth as he closed in on the spirit, she began to launch her volley now, despite the fact that he may be caught within it. Blades slicing the air, they came down on Perseus almost too fast to be seen, Clares hands swinging down with them. Crossing her arms over herself, they came up again, faster than before, slicing up at Perseus again from every angle. Changing their shape to thick, jagged spikes, her eyes opened slightly as one seemed to be an inch from cutting through Magnus. Explaining this incident might take some time.

Derekjay2000 wrote:Looking at a tree to away from the battle Rel excitedly waved her gands around, "I'm not sure what's happening but it sounds awesome! Go, team, go!" She cheered the trees on as the other two fought, Maguns dodging, Clare rocking, and Perseus roaring.
Suddenly turning towards Clare, her void eyes betraying her enthusiasm. "Oh, i dunno if i can even effect it at all!" She laughed rubbing the back of her head, "I can give it a try though! So long as mister Magnus is okay with it!" She gave a thumbs up in said blonde’s direction. Spreading her legs a bit as she stood ready for lift off. Her face smiling, although she gave off a unusual sensation 'Miss Clare is counting on me...maybe, i could try...' her thoughts dropped as she forced her smile to linger on.

In the heat of the battle, he took a moment to watch the actions of the redhead. She could control each orb independently but her movement reminded Magnus of his own when controlling his chains. His eyes widened as an obsidian spike whizzed very closely by him, causing him to irritably remark, "Are you trying to make this harder for us!? And alright I can get Rel to the beast, but having her jump off my shoulders isn't going to cut it. I have a better idea," and with that last comment Magnus couldn't fully contain his chuckle.

"So there's a chance this won't even work... but I can't complain since I'm not the one who'll be launched onto a celestial beast possibly unarmed." He called out to the short blond girl as he sped his way towards her, "I'm fine with that Rel. So, on the count of 3 I'm going to need you to jump as high as you can."
'What's up with this girl? She just seems too cheery.' Magnus thought to himself as he got near the short blond, something about her attitude just didn't sit right with him. He pushed the thoughts away as he neared her, "Fair warning, focus on holding on to your breakfast for the first bit." The chains on each hand wrapped around Rel who was now airborne (because she jumped) as he continued running past her. Once he was the maximum distance away he dug his feet into the ground and pivoted to shift his momentum into the chains and therefore Rel. With a great deal of effort he swung the short girl once around to gain momentum using his own weight as a counterbalance like a discus thrower before releasing her at the apex of the swing sending her towards the beast at a great speed. He fell over backwards onto the ground as he released her, and he shouted to Clare after he landed, "Now it's up to you to make sure she gets there!"
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:49 am
Sammich wrote:"AYE AYE CAPTAIN" Her voice bellowed, she grappled the dragon with her arms and legs. She swore if her form had teeth she'd bury those in the creature too. With the added pressure from her, the dragons claws pierced her clay form. But she held strong, her vantage point obscured by the nebula the beast was made of.

When Drakes dragon hand pierces Draco the cold 'blood' pours onto her clay form. Her human form shudders as the mysterious liquid chills her very being, clay and flesh alike.

Draco struggles in her grip and roars in frustration, the sound is apocalyptic and the close proximity makes Miri's very bones shake.

----------------------

Draco's cry fades as Miri tries to keep her grip firm. It jerks violently to the side, the fragile arm on her right side shattering under the weigh. Miri gives a hallowed cry of distress, but the creature is faltering in her grasp, fading quickly. The stars all but glimmer out, just before the ghostly creature exploded into stardust.

"Yikes."

Drake's hand dug deep into the dragon, the hairs on his arms standing on end as they were thrust into the iciness of the beast. His claws reached in until he was up to his shoulder, and then he felt something. Taking hold of the first thing he had felt within this icy wasteland, Drake then pulled with all his might.

Draco's cries grew louder as the starry beast struggled against them. Drake's hand was still stuck within the dragon, but as the beast began to fade he gave it one last tug, then the sky went black, and burst into stardust right before his eyes.

Drake sat there for a moment panting, then looked down to see what he had retrieved: the medal. Grinning he held it up for Mira to see, "Mira look!" Their prize glittered with stardust in the sunlight. "We did it!"
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:39 pm
Faron wrote:
Sammich wrote:"AYE AYE CAPTAIN" Her voice bellowed, she grappled the dragon with her arms and legs. She swore if her form had teeth she'd bury those in the creature too. With the added pressure from her, the dragons claws pierced her clay form. But she held strong, her vantage point obscured by the nebula the beast was made of.

----------------------

"Yikes."

Drake's hand dug deep into the dragon, the hairs on his arms standing on end as they were thrust into the iciness of the beast. His claws reached in until he was up to his shoulder, and then he felt something. Taking hold of the first thing he had felt within this icy wasteland, Drake then pulled with all his might.

Draco's cries grew louder as the starry beast struggled against them. Drake's hand was still stuck within the dragon, but as the beast began to fade he gave it one last tug, then the sky went black, and burst into stardust right before his eyes.

Drake sat there for a moment panting, then looked down to see what he had retrieved: the medal. Grinning he held it up for Mira to see, "Mira look!" Their prize glittered with stardust in the sunlight. "We did it!"

Laying on her back in the river Miri held her breath for a moment, fearing the creature may coalesce back into itself, or worse a more powerful version of itself. But Drake's cheers of victory reached her and she breathed a few heavy breaths.

"AWWW YEAAA- OW" She raised the remaining arm of her form in celebration, but it quickly dropped lifelessly to her side. She'd felt a piercing pain in her torso, "Oh lordie-" her voice was barely a whisper. Around her the clay and earth seemed to melt, the sediment returning to the river. Soon it was just Miri in the river soaked to the bone, sunglasses no were to be seen.

"Please don't be bleeding..." she whispered under her breath, she peeled away a modest amount of her flannel and shirt revealing a flowering purple bruise on her abdomen. "OH GROSS." Seemed like the pressure from her grip had been a bit much for her fragile flesh form. "I'm okay, I'm okay." She consoled mostly herself.

"But hey we won!" She responded finally to his exclamations, holding her hand up for a highfive.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Sammich wrote:Laying on her back in the river Miri held her breath for a moment, fearing the creature may coalesce back into itself, or worse a more powerful version of itself. But Drake's cheers of victory reached her and she breathed a few heavy breaths.

"AWWW YEAAA- OW" She raised the remaining arm of her form in celebration, but it quickly dropped lifelessly to her side. She'd felt a piercing pain in her torso, "Oh lordie-" her voice was barely a whisper. Around her the clay and earth seemed to melt, the sediment returning to the river. Soon it was just Miri in the river soaked to the bone, sunglasses no were to be seen.

"Please don't be bleeding..." she whispered under her breath, she peeled away a modest amount of her flannel and shirt revealing a flowering purple bruise on her abdomen. "OH GROSS." Seemed like the pressure from her grip had been a bit much for her fragile flesh form. "I'm okay, I'm okay." She consoled mostly herself.

"But hey we won!" She responded finally to his exclamations, holding her hand up for a highfive.

Drake stood up carefully, the ground slippery with mud. He brushed the stardust off him as best he could, which only seemed to spread it more due to the moisture. Drake slipped the medal into an inner pocket so that they wouldn't lose it and made his way over to where Miri lay.

He returned Miri's highfive and offered his hand to help her up. "You okay? That dragon gave you quite the beating there."
Sammich
Sammich

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:45 pm
Faron wrote:
Sammich wrote:Laying on her back in the river Miri held her breath for a moment, fearing the creature may coalesce back into itself, or worse a more powerful version of itself. But Drake's cheers of victory reached her and she breathed a few heavy breaths.

Drake stood up carefully, the ground slippery with mud. He brushed the stardust off him as best he could, which only seemed to spread it more due to the moisture. Drake slipped the medal into an inner pocket so that they wouldn't lose it and made his way over to where Miri lay.

He returned Miri's highfive and offered his hand to help her up. "You okay? That dragon gave you quite the beating there."

She grinned at the return high five, "Oh it's no big whoop, just got a nasty bruise that feels like I stubbed my toe but like on my whole body." It was only a dull ache that was sure to only get worse as the adrenaline faded. But now she just wanted to get out of this river.

She eased herself out of the water and onto her feet, gripping his stomach a bit. Once steadied she looks to her companion, "So... next step is getting back to camp..." She looked skyward, eyes squinting, the sky much brighter than her eyes were used to. She'd missed her sunglasses but it seemed unconventional to look for them in the river. She'd consider it a gift to those beavers, it eased her greatly to envision one of the little guys looking so stylish.

"Because I have no idea where we are." She admitted.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum