Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Knight Academy  - Page 23 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Tue May 29, 2018 3:18 pm
"If it's the same guy, you're better off helping the others, Oran... Trust me, I did my research. He just killed thirty six pro heroes and took out a lot of law enforcement back in Italy..." Varen shielded Oran from more laser fire, glad something was working out at least. The circle to give him a meter on his strength and speed auras both returned, and the center one pulsed even harder, actually releasing visible light to everyone around him. Which drew the attention of more robots.

Dodging past a fist, he lifted one off it's feet and tossed it over the balcony. He'd have to fight without his powers for now, not to waste them. "Come on Oran, someone has to protect the civilians... Security will be able to answer Epicentral soon enough." Looking up at a camera nearby, he smiled and looked back. "They're definitely watching and getting ready." As Oran didn't listen at all, he charged up his golden aura, catching up with him in moments.

"Fine, if you're gonna do something stupid least let me help!" His speed still passing Orans at this percentage, he scanned the area. No more robots seemed to be coming, and the ones who'd been nearby were leaving to go elsewhere. Maybe they had some safety setting to stay away from the villain? Activating his red aura in one eye, he followed suit and threw a piece of debris off the ground. Outside a home reno store, he noticed the two of them had thrown toilets...

Hearing Oran shout something from behind him, Derek lazily turned his head just in time for the top half of a toilet to smash around his head. Still not sure what Oran had said, he called back "What was that kid?" Another half of a toilet hit him in the face, falling down like it had landed on a pillow, it's kinetic energy fully absorbed. "Oh eh it's you kid, nice to see ya! However..." Raising a fist, he passed by the charging Oran and Varen before his previous words could reach them. "I don't have time to play." He smashed them together by the head, before releasing a blast and sending them through the nearby wall together.
Naro
Naro

Tue May 29, 2018 9:41 pm
Oran rubbed his face and brushed off the dust on him. Oran stood up then offered and hand to his classmate Varen, it was like kitting a sponge just like he said earlier. Those hits that were landing weren’t enough “ouch, i actually felt that one” he mocked him again. Crossing his arms once again he took another good look around, the robots weren’t coming at the anymore. They were probably marching outside into the city “Hey spongebob dude, tell me something. Who’s your boss? I mean you’re clearly not the mastermind behind this. During the forest attack, you were partnered up with Doom” he brought a hand to his chin once again “He didn’t seemed to be the one to tale order from the likes of you. You’re probably a puppet, yes that’s it! You’re a puppet” Oran ran towards the villain then grabbed both of his wrist “They’ll probably dispose of you after your job is done” Oran jumped up and kicked his face with both feet. The action took down the Villain to the floor, which gave Oran enough time to jump back.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Wed May 30, 2018 8:53 am
Dragging himself up, Varen looked up at Oran. He had to stop, now. Two ribs were sticking out from his right side, and his arm looked like it had seen better days. "Oran wait! You're just running on adre-" He slammed his fist on the ground as Oran jumped in again, not understanding the situation. As he activated his speed to catch him, he got caught on something. Looking back, he saw his foot was stuck in the side of a metal container. One eye turning crimson, he wrenched his leg free, cutting himself a lot as he did. Running through the dust, he nearly fell into a hole in the ground.

Looking back as the kid came again, Derek rolled his eyes as he simply had his assault absorbed once more. "You really wanna be the hero, don't you?" He spat, ignoring whatever he had said before. Using his hands, he launched off the ground with a blast, catching Oran mid air with his legs in a hold. Placing two palms against his shoulders, he released the same blasts he did at the beginning straight into them, sending his arms into a pitiful state. Landing on the ground, he shoved Oran down, putting a hand against his back. "You're strong, so I wont make this fatal for you. Come back when you've learned your place, kid." The entire mall began to shake as he generated energy into his hand, windows shattering, people everywhere having to run from more debris. "Twenty percent is all this'll need, kid. So long, Hero that Couldn't" Releasing the energy, he sent Oran through the floor of the balcony, then through the concrete of the floor below, debris falling down and covering the hole. As the dust settled, Derek walked away for a moment, before streaking away to the other side of the mall.

Appearing near the entrance of the mall, he saw someone was using ice to keep the front area safe... Looking somewhat disappointed at the amount of civilians who'd died running instead of fighting, he lunged forward, smashing through the ice and picking one of the students up. Some japanese kid, he actually recognized him from the forest. "Hey, you're that ice kid.. You're doing well, now keep it up." Tossing him to the side, he released a small blast, no stronger than a hand grenade, towards Silver. He wanted to see how he'd react to it.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Wed May 30, 2018 1:02 pm
Silver's eyes widen as he saw the same villain from the forest as his eyes narrowed when he threw that small blast as he raised his hand and threw a massive chunk of ice towards the blast as he made a barrier of ice surrounding him and the villain only so that way the blast would only effect him and the villain as he took a few steps forward to make sure to protect Rel from the blast and the many people outside.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Wed May 30, 2018 1:18 pm
Derek let a small grin escape as Silver reacted properly. This kid would be more interesting than the last two. Feeling the chill of the ice set in a bit, he placed his hand out flat, launching a large blast at him than before. As it moved through the air, causing a strong rippling effect as the force rang out, he punched the two walls, releasing a shockwave into them and shattering the ice dome. Crouching down, he jumped to the side, then off the roof, and down at Silver, fist raised, ready for impact.
Naro
Naro

Wed May 30, 2018 3:32 pm
From all the debri Oran rose from the ground, holding his left arm that was bleeding from some cuts, blood running down his head and his clothes were all ripped. He took a few seconds to breath and calm down then looked around, he didn’t notice before since he was too busy with the vaillain. The robots were everyone in the mall and had slaughtered a great amount of people, he froze as he saw the lifeless bodies of the people, kids younger than him, mothers trying to protect their children. His eye started twitching a bit, if it weren’t for that villain maybe Oran would’ve had time to save these people. He fell to his knees, just like in the forest he failed to protect the people around him. He began punching the ground then suddenly stopped. What if his friends were among these bodies, he turned pale thinking about it. With more reason he had to stop this maniac.

Oran finally stood up then took a few deep breathes, powering up to 5% and jumped up to the second floor “are you ok? Varen” Looking around for a few seconds he saw him next to a hole “Don’t worry, I’ll get you to safety.” He picks dhim up and dragged him near a wall. Powering up to 10% he punched yeh wall and made a exit big enough for the two. Jumping down to the ground he left varen with a group of people near by, then went back inside through the hole. Ripping shirt and tossing it to the side Oran powered up to 30%, It was time to stop this @$$hole before he hurt more people. His legs were shaking a from the blast he took earlier but that wasn’t gonna stamp him. He took of in the direction he saw Derek go, stopping to destroy robots and help people along the way.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Wed May 30, 2018 6:53 pm
"Thanks... He hit me harder than I thought at the end..." Looking down at his leg, he replied "I think I cut something important in there... Gonna heal up and head to Divinity, hopefully she can fix it in time..." Closing his eyes and holding his head still, Varen opened them, now emerald green. A dim lime light illuminated his area, before growing brighter as he poured more energy into amplifying his healing. Skin slowly knit together, flesh became as it should be. Something inside, however, refused to stick together. Trying to stand on the leg, he almost fell on his face.

"Guess I'm flying my way there..." Watching Oran go back in, slower this time, he felt somewhat remorseful. If he'd been stronger, he could have stopped it all. He just needed more, some what to access what he could, but not so fleetingly... Closing one eye, he opened a sapphire blue sphere. Floating slowly through the air, he looked down through a hole in the roof. People had died. Too many. A pit welled in his stomach. If he'd just let Oran go on his own, maybe he could have saved some of them... Or maybe he'd be dead too, as well as Oran.

No. He had no time to think. Now was the time to act, like a hero would. Flying through the air, he streaked by robots as they assailed him, launching themselves off mechanical legs through the air. It didn't seem like their were as many, but it didn't look like that many had been destroyed, either. Looking out a window, his eyes grew wide. They were streaming into the city. A pair of heroes were visible, fighting them, but there were so many they couldn't hold them off. Law enforcement was there too, doing equally poorly.

He had to do his part. Whatever torn muscle or tendon inside couldn't stop him. Determination flooding him, he flew faster through, till he finally spotted Divinity. She was in the air too, suspended on her angelic wings. Her powers seemed to be working wonders, but he could tell she couldn't handle this. Coming closer, he called over "Hey Divles... I'm sorry, we got beat. That guy me and the others fought while you were with Doom, he's here too. He got me and Oran, I think I cut a muscl-Look out!" A robot came flying down from the roof, aimed right at her. In her concentration, she didn't notice.

Flying forward like a bullet, Varen shielded her from the hit. His shoulder fracturing, a steely grip attaching to his weakened leg, he was suspended in the air for a moment by his power. Then, it turned itself off. Falling like a stone, Varen was slammed face first down into the mall floor, a sickening crunch escaping him as the floor was painted red. An orange and indigo aura surrounding him, he pulled himself up, shooting a beam through the machines chest, before passing out on the floor.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 pm
After zapping many robots around him on the first floor, most of the civilians had cleared out... or were dead. Many of course were injured, but with the amount of robots swarming the area the opportunities to carry them out were scarce. He instead focused on preventing those civilians from getting injured even more. The amount of robots seemed to thin in the region of the mall he was in, but the din of metal clanking and lasers firing wasn't getting any less frequent, it just sounded further away now. Looking around in a panic, he realized many of the robots were moving outside and attacking more bystanders. There were still a ton of robots nearby but he needed to get a better picture of what was going on. There might be some other way to stop this attack but he couldn't search for one as long as he was defending the injured from the robots.

At that moment a beam of light shot through the mall and those that were injured got on their feet and managed to run outside. Magnus sat there in awe until another robot came at him, but he was still thinking about what he had just seen. He hadn't seen the source of the beam but several people had been healed, so it might've been Divinity. He didn't know she had such a power but he was damn glad for the stroke of luck that freed him to help out in the other locations in the mall. There had been a lot of shaking and explosions that for awhile now back where he had come from originally that didn't sound like it came from the robots. It was likely in his mind that others, possibly his friends, were fighting a foe related to this attack.

The sounds from the other conflict stopped suddenly, and that's when Magnus knew something was wrong. Sparks flew off of him as he zipped through the mall towards what was the source. In only a few moments he arrived at the food court on the second floor to see debris being pushed aside as Oran rose out of a large hole. Magnus was relieved, Oran was a shaky but still rather healthy. Oran walked over to another hole in the ground and picked up someone. Magnus realized that that person was Varen and he looked seriously injured. He could tell that even with his healing aura Varen wouldn't be able to fully heal up, and might not even be able to keep fighting today. But then Varen got up and flew away. Magnus still didn't know who had done this to them and he didn't get a chance to ask. As soon as Oran put Varen down, he bolted in the direction of the mall's entrance. Without a moment's hesitation Magnus sped after him, catching up immediately. "Oran! Glad to see you're ok. You seem pissed off like there's someone you really need to beat up, I'd like to help with that. Who is it though?"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Wed May 30, 2018 8:50 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Glancing back as Yvette grabbed Serenity, Divinity smiled slightly. That would kill two birds with one stone. She wanted to try and talk to her, to work things out civilly.
Halting in front of one of her favorite clothing stores, the young woman grinned as she immediately sped through the aisles. Shopping was definitely one of her favorite ways to pass time. Especially when it came to getting new outfits. This time it would be even more enjoyable to her though, as she wanted to get something cute for Oran. After a few minutes of searching through the store, Divinity finally found something that made her laugh. "Hey guy look at this!" She called over her shoulder before digging out a while and red elbow length tshirt with a smile. Then quickly leaning over to find a matching one for Oran, she finally returned around and held them both out from the other's to read.
The boys read 'If lost return to Babe', while the woman's shirt read 'I am Babe'.
Giggling softly as she hugged the shirts, Divinity glanced around once more before finding a similar shirt nearby. "Hey Yvette, I'll get you this one!" She announced while pulling one out that looked about her size and allowing her to read it.
'Babe Patrol'.
Finally moving to check out, Divinity swiped her card before tucking the shirts in her purse hanging by her waist. "Alright should we check somewhere else-?" She started only to be cut off by the sounds to shrill screams echoing through the mall. As she summoned her wings and flew out of the store as fast as she could, her face slowly flushed to a sickly shade of green.
"No..." She whispered lowly, glancing around at the dead bodies scattering the ground along with those who where still holding on. "Yvette, give me cover! Serenity, get those who can still walk out of here!" She yelled as she came to, flying up to the ceiling before pulling her staff out of her purse and clicking a button to extend it. From there she pointed all of her charms to the injured before her and challenging all her strength into healing everyone as quickly as she could. Though sleep deprived she managed to hold her own, most likely thanks to the sudden rush of adrenaline as she quickly assessed those who were in the most critical conditions and starting with them.
This was like her night vision, save the setting was different... Meaning that whatever was coming was so much worse than this event that her consciousness had skipped right over this.
The thought made her sick to her stomach.
Trying not to focus on the robots raging on around her, Divinity left that to Yvette. "As soon as you can, get out of here!" She yelled to those she was healing below, letting out a sigh of relief whenever someone stood and ran. Working faster and harder than ever before was her only option.
However even that could only do so much.
Feeling one of her patients heart beat beginning to drop, Divinity glanced over in a panic to find a you girl struggling beneath her mother. A mother who had already passed before she'd arrived.
"No please!" Beginning to tear up as she forced out even more energy, though she felt others slipping away as well. This time a young man just younger than she, and a woman in her mid 40s. "Just hang on!" Beginning to choke as tear flowed down her cheeks, Divinity froze as she felt the woman's heartbeat finally grow still. No... She... She couldn't... "Stop this!" At this point she wasn't sure who she was begging to, but she snapped. Suddenly all her charms faced inward before a giant beam shot out in front of her, leaving her speechless as it spread over the hall. It was amazing.
Suddenly multiple people she'd thought were lost began to breathe, and after a few minutes stumble out the emergency exit.
Still, the woman never moved.
Watching as the teen boy found the strength to run, Divinity glanced over to the young girl beneath her mother who was finally able to up her eyes.
Her mother must've been protecting her.
"Serenity, there a kid over here!" She cried out as the little girl began to scream.
The scenes around her were sick and twisted. Something straight from a horror film, and yet this was real life. As the remainder of those still alive finally were healed enough to exit the building safely, Divinity was left with a hallow victory. Looking over the countless others that remained lying on the floor, as empty lifeless husks. It was horrifying, and she'd only helped one of the numerous hallways filling the mall. She was playing a losing game.
Flying off to find another mass of people alongside her classmates, Divinity suddenly felt something shoot through the center of her wing before a scream escaped her and she crashed against the ground. Looking back to find an entirely new army of robots, Divinity allowed her wings to fade away. Being left with a phantom pain as she glanced around her, the young woman's eyes widened as she spotted the food court. That's where the others were meeting right? "Someone help Yvette!" She screamed in a begging tone before crawling to her feet and holding to staff out once more. Though soon discovered even more of this group had already passed on than the last. Still, she summoned the same large beam and tried her best. Turning her head from those she healed and closing her eyes so she wouldn't have to see those who slipped away from under her care.
She wasn't trained for this.
No one had prepared her for the possibility of failure while on a medical job.
She wasn't ready to challenge death.
But what choice did she have?

Errant Singularity wrote:Protesting just a little as she had to abandon her watermelon, Serenity followed along behind Yvette and Divinity. As they got to the store, she relaxed as she was let go of. Walking through the isles, nothing out of the entire selection seems to interest her... Settling on some tear up some jeans she found, she watched the other two girls over the shelves for a moment, not sure what to do at this point. She really never bought anything, it was simpler to make people buy stuff for her, without them knowing.

The sound of shattering glass brought her attention to the rest of the store, however. Turning, she gritted her teeth as dozens of robots began to swarm the mall. "Oh no you don't! This is my house you idiots!" About to launch herself, she stopped as Divinity launched herself up into the air. Watching as she began to heal up everyone around her, she responded by bringing them closer together with two dozen of her braids.

Seeing a pair of robots launch themselves at Divinity, she caught them by the ankles, content to let Divinity have some fun for now. Dragging them through the network of braids, now numbering close to a hundred as she wound them through the vents and along the walls and floors of the area, she giggled as they tried to punch her in the face, unable to break the grip of her hair. "Now we're gonna have some fun you two..." Resonating around the store was the sound of cracking, screeching, and shattering metal.

As her hair was busy tossing civilians out windows, she knelt by two completely dismembered, taken apart robots. Circuitry, hydraulic systems, cameras, everything she'd ever need for work... She found a few shopping bags and began stuffing them with machinery. "Now this is shopping!" Breaking open a window and crawling out, she decided to follow the two girls as they went along. Every few steps a new bag of parts was brought to her through the network, the robots being disassembled piece by piece against their will.

Stopping for a moment, Serenity screeched with joy. Appliances. This was perfect. Leaving the two girls to their fate, she retracted her entire hair network back to her, her hair turning pink as she jumped through the window beside the open door. Hammers, saws, drills, even a chainsaw or two. She began to pile up her new toys, laughing madly as her braids turned on the chainsaw. Turning around, she saw another robot about to smash into Divinity. Shoving an axe through it's head, she dragged it over to her feet, lifting up a chainsaw and bringing it down on the machines chest. As sparks flew, she began to cackle wildly.

Crawling through the broken window, she was covered from head to toe in oil and hydraulic fluid. She smiled at Divinity in the sweetest manner possible. "Don't worry, I've got this!" Running off down the halls, looking like a one woman construction crew, grinding metal could be heard wherever she went. Even louder though, was her laughter above it all.

Errant Singularity wrote:"Thanks... He hit me harder than I thought at the end..." Looking down at his leg, he replied "I think I cut something important in there... Gonna heal up and head to Divinity, hopefully she can fix it in time..." Closing his eyes and holding his head still, Varen opened them, now emerald green. A dim lime light illuminated his area, before growing brighter as he poured more energy into amplifying his healing. Skin slowly knit together, flesh became as it should be. Something inside, however, refused to stick together. Trying to stand on the leg, he almost fell on his face.

"Guess I'm flying my way there..." Watching Oran go back in, slower this time, he felt somewhat remorseful. If he'd been stronger, he could have stopped it all. He just needed more, some what to access what he could, but not so fleetingly... Closing one eye, he opened a sapphire blue sphere. Floating slowly through the air, he looked down through a hole in the roof. People had died. Too many. A pit welled in his stomach. If he'd just let Oran go on his own, maybe he could have saved some of them... Or maybe he'd be dead too, as well as Oran.

No. He had no time to think. Now was the time to act, like a hero would. Flying through the air, he streaked by robots as they assailed him, launching themselves off mechanical legs through the air. It didn't seem like their were as many, but it didn't look like that many had been destroyed, either. Looking out a window, his eyes grew wide. They were streaming into the city. A pair of heroes were visible, fighting them, but there were so many they couldn't hold them off. Law enforcement was there too, doing equally poorly.

He had to do his part. Whatever torn muscle or tendon inside couldn't stop him. Determination flooding him, he flew faster through, till he finally spotted Divinity. She was in the air too, suspended on her angelic wings. Her powers seemed to be working wonders, but he could tell she couldn't handle this. Coming closer, he called over "Hey Divles... I'm sorry, we got beat. That guy me and the others fought while you were with Doom, he's here too. He got me and Oran, I think I cut a muscl-Look out!" A robot came flying down from the roof, aimed right at her. In her concentration, she didn't notice.

Flying forward like a bullet, Varen shielded her from the hit. His shoulder fracturing, a steely grip attaching to his weakened leg, he was suspended in the air for a moment by his power. Then, it turned itself off. Falling like a stone, Varen was slammed face first down into the mall floor, a sickening crunch escaping him as the floor was painted red. An orange and indigo aura surrounding him, he pulled himself up, shooting a beam through the machines chest, before passing out on the floor.
"oh, vas Bestie-Divinty's name Babe all along?" Yvette questioned with a tilt of her head, whatever the shirt was referring about, it made Divinity happy, and that's what mattered. Glancing over at Serenity, Yvette questioned if such a scantily clad girl could even find clothes in the store they stood in. Glancing back at Divinity, Yvette smiled brightly at the proposed shirt "Ah, this is very nice! Have no fear, Bestie-Divinty, vith us patrolling you, no harm shall befall you!" She pledged as she smiled innocently.

When the attack happened, Yvette eyes widened in panic as the sounds of explosions, screams, and more filled the air. Rushing out with Divinity, Yvette covered her mouth to suppress a yell. Her expression of shock changing to anger, nodding in response to Divinity's request, bolting off with powers to defend Divinity. Dashing about, Yvette took down the robots by slamming into them high speed, or launching debris with her A-Gatez. She noted Serenity was having more fun than Yvette could imagine. "Go friend-Serenity! Ve vill take care of robots her!" Yvette called kicking a one robots into another, "Vhat a lively girl..."

Turning to check on Divinity, Yvette paused as she watched her wing get blasted. Her expression hardened as she watched her friend collapse. Followed after that Caren appearing and getting damaged while protecting Divinity. Yvette's normally cheerful smile was gone. Eyes wide with rage, shadows hiding away the malevolence behind them, her muscles tensed up as multiple acceleration gates opened around the area. "svolochi!" In one fell swoop, a blur of motion tore into the newest additions of the robots. Parts were flying all over as Yvette slammed into them relentless, a savagery behind her movement's power and precision as she zipped around the area. Sliding to a halt, Yvette gasped...her muscles were sore, and without the metal-guard supports attached to her normal outfit, kicking and punching robots was proving to be painful. Blood dripping from her knuckles, and growning in discomfort Yvette ran over to Divinity, "Ve must go!" She growled, grabbing Varen and tossing him on her back, "Come on Divinity...ve shall uphold our oath of babe patrol!" She stated confidently, putting Divinity onto her own back as well, "Ve shall not falter!" She yelled as she jogged towards the food court.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Thu May 31, 2018 5:44 am
Silver tensed up as he saw Derek placing his hand out flat as he waited for his attack as he was charging up another ice attack but then looked shocked that his ice dome was shattered as he narrowed his eyes at the villain as he felt the ripple of his energy shattering his ice dome. Silver stares down at Derek as his hand twitched and kept quiet for a few minutes figuring out a strategy. Silver then uses the ice he formed under his feet to attack Derek by using all of the ice he made in the mall as a living weapon as a bunch of giant ice dragons were formed by the remaining ice around Silver. As Silver commanded the ice dragons to attack Derek all at once showing that he has no room to flee. Silver crouched down waiting for his next assault as he knows that he just used quite bit of energy of doing that attack and it might fail due to the villain being even stronger than him. Silver glanced around knowing that a few robots were still frozen in ice but were far away from the fight since he wanted the other heroes to take the robot to examine it properly.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu May 31, 2018 10:49 am
Caught by a pair of ice dragons, Derek watched as more gathered around him. Waiting till the motion from them stopped, he generated seven percent of his energy, sending it in a sphere around him. Ice shattered, sending shards everywhere. However, the blast was only enough to break the immediate constructs... As he landed, he aimed out his arms, releasing another, stronger shockwave everywhere he pointed. As the dragons came, they were reduced to shattered messes. Turning back to Silver, who seemed to be commanding them, he rushed forward, before dodging to the side and bringing down a foot on his back from behind, releasing a shockwave into his shoulder.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Thu May 31, 2018 12:37 pm
Silver looks shocked seeing that Derek just was able to destroy his ice dragons with ease as Silver muttered softly under his breath "Knew it wouldn't work..." as he began to think of a strategy to beat him until he felt a severe pain in his shoulder. Silver looks shocked as he let out a small scream of pain feeling the shock wave hit his shoulder as he felt a small crack in his shoulder blade thanks to Derek kicking him in the shoulder and sending a shockwave on his shoulder. Silver then growls under his breath then smirked at Derek as he mutters "You loose!" as he declared as he turned around and grabbed Derek's leg as with a bit of his strength he began incasing Derek's leg in ice and soon slowly crawling to his entire body. Silver muttered calmly "Begone...vanish within the ice!" glares at Derek with his icy blue eyes but his glows softly thanks to the ice powers.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu May 31, 2018 6:32 pm
Satisfied he'd defeated the kid, Dereks face widened a bit as he grabbed onto him. Surely, he wasn't trying to grapple? That would be suicidal, at best. The gripping pain in his leg informed him otherwise, however. Looking down, he snarled as his lower body was quickly encased in ice. "You've got some talent, kid.. Bu-" As his head was covered, the ice began to thicken. Shaking as he used his internal kinetic energy, Derek broke free, chunks of skin peeling off with the force, his body looking somewhat ragged in it's outer areas.

"Aim to kill, this isn't a time to be just!" Catching the boy in an uppercut, Derek lifted him off the ground, before kicking him across the entrance and into the outside. Kneeling down, he took a moment to apply part of his shirt as a bandage to the now bleeding leg. It had been a while since he'd been afraid of losing like that. Looking over, he caught sight of Rel, feeling sorry to see such a young child hiding. "He wasn't strong enough to protect you. None of them are. Run, now."

Bolting away, he looked in pursuit of more heroes. Something gripping his leg, he was dragged down to the ground violently by a dozen braids of hair. Confused, he tried to shoot them with a wave of energy, however they moved out of the way. A drill coming down at his chest, he grabbed it by the bit and snapped it. "Hey, that's mine you..." Serenity stammered and shouted incoherently, her voice coming over a few speakers attached to the walls. Tossing Derek to the side, he flopped into a table, getting himself covered in fries and gravy.
Naro
Naro

Thu May 31, 2018 7:43 pm
Oran cleared most of the first floor, but some of the robots had escaped and gone to the outside the ones that were still inside didn’t seem to notice Oran so he took advantage of that. Grabbing one by it’s legs he used it to whack the others. Soon after a familiar voice called for him from behind “Magnus? I’m glad your safe, but I’m kinda... busy right now” he said while elbowing a robot to the wall. Once he was done, he turned back to Magnus “The villain that attacked the forest, he’s here. Me and varen got into a small brawl with him but he escaped. He went that way” pointing in the direction Derek had gone, plus there was a lot of noise coming from that side of the mall so he probably there fighting someone “If i recall, the group that i came with is over in that direction. We need to get there fast”
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Thu May 31, 2018 10:52 pm
Naro wrote:Oran cleared most of the first floor, but some of the robots had escaped and gone to the outside the ones that were still inside didn’t seem to notice Oran so he took advantage of that. Grabbing one by it’s legs he used it to whack the others. Soon after a familiar voice called for him from behind “Magnus? I’m glad your safe, but I’m kinda... busy right now” he said while elbowing a robot to the wall. Once he was done, he turned back to Magnus “The villain that attacked the forest, he’s here. Me and varen got into a small brawl with him but he escaped. He went that way” pointing in the direction Derek had gone, plus there was a lot of noise coming from that side of the mall so he probably there fighting someone “If i recall, the group that i came with is over in that direction. We need to get there fast”

Magnus' brow furrowed when he heard from Oran who was responsible. "So he's the one... it really can't be a coincidence that we've run into him again. But it doesn't seem like these robots could be his, it's obvious that some sort of organization with the resources to pull this off is backing him. It certainly feels like they're targeting us, I just can't imagine why an entity with these kinds of resources would do that." Getting closer to the entrance the sound of shattering ice could be distinctly heard. Before they got there however they came across Derek who was laying on a broken table with a lot of hair floating around, Serenity's hair, and it was holding quite a few power tools. Glancing at Oran for a moment before turning his attention back to Derek, he said, "Regardless of why we've run into this fool twice now, I'm just about ready to make sure this guy never sees us again."
Naro
Naro

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:31 am
Finally able to catch his breath since this whole thing started, Oran walked over to a water fountain which was surprisingly still working. After getting a quick drink he went back to Magnus “Yeah, this guy doesn’t seem too smart. He would wreck all this robots cause of his careless.” Walking closer to their target, he raised and eyebrow and crossed his arms st the sight of Derek being trapped by serenity’s braids “I guess that works. Eh good job on restraining him Serenity.” Looking over to the side, there was a lot of shattered ice around “Silver must’ve gone all out trying to take him down. His skin peeled off from the ice” he pointed at the villains legs
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:59 am
Silver blinks in shock as his ice was shattered by Derek as he mutters "Darn...thought that would work..." but before he could even figure out another strategy he was kicked in the chest as he felt his ribs crack, but before he could say anything he was kicked across the entrance into the outside part of the wall wounded by the glass that was broken around him as he lay injured. After many minutes of his body numb he heard voices as he heard Oran, Magnus and Serenity's voice as he lifted himself up with every bit of strength and slowly walked into the mall leaning on the broken glass door ignoring the broken glass ebbing into his arm "Has...he been caught?" as he looks and sees the villain tied in...something.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:02 am
Not caring about the boys' objective, Serenity began to drag her prey back to the nest she had made for herself. Receding at an incredible speed, Derek was violently pulled through a hole in the floor, seemingly smaller than himself. A sticky note reading 'do not disturb' was placed on the edge of the hole, but upside down. "Aight, so what's this one wa-The hell?" Derek recoiled as a young girl floated around the gutted basement. She was suspended by her own hair, which was vibrant pink at the moment, despite being blue as he came in. Several robots of both varieties were restrained just as he was, hanging over buckets of ice water for some reason. Deciding to amuse her, he acted as if he couldn't break free, feigning a struggle.

Swooping down to him, Serenity pulled out a bottle of pills from the back of her shorts. Slicing the bottle in half, she have twelve braids one pill each, being held by the tip of it. Approaching Derek like vipers, he chuckled for a moment. "Do you really think I'm just gonna op-ghabbslaghashbla!" The moment he spoke they shot forward like bullets, tendrils sinking down his mouth and throat. As the pills dissolved, he let a burst of kinetic energy shoot out from every inch of his body, sending crushed powder from the pills shooting from his mouth, her braids recoiling far off of him.

Crouching for a moment, he shot through the roof of the basement, then through the skylight, exiting the mall. His work in that area was done, for now. Landing on the edge of the roof, he looked down. Three ambulances were currently assembled, and from his vantage point, he could see they were empty at the moment. Raising a pair of fingers, he pointed at each in turn, less than a second afterwards the vehicle would explode with kinetic force, crumbling like a tin can. Jumping in the opposite direction of the entrance, he came directly at a pool. Welling a blast in the soles of his feet, he launched off the moment his feet touched the water. Landing on top of a nearby bank, he looked about. Surely they'd come defend the precious money the society clung to. Stamping down, he brought down the roof of the building, crushing valuable safes with it.

Reaching down to his pocket for a moment, he went to grab his phone and see how many of the robots were left. It wasn't there. Checking around his immediate area, he couldn't spot it. He must have dropped it back in the mall, probably when he was being dragged around the food court. Contemplating going back for it, he decided against. Surely it was safe for now.

Last edited by Errant Singularity on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:42 am
Continuing to heal as many as she could despite her own injury, Divinity forced herself to continue upholding her weapons new function regardless of how she was fairing physically. Honestly her stamina was almost at its limit, even factoring in her adrenaline. However she was desperate to save as many as possible, so failure wasn't any option. That perspective was distorted slightly as she shut off any and all recognition of what was going on around her, only to hear a scream from behind. Turning her head over her shoulder, Divinity's eyes widened with guilt as she watched Varen fall to the floor. The pool of blood surrounding him nearly mimicking her night visions, with only a few key differences. Still, the visual was haunting. Had he taken a shot for her?
Flipping around as she finished healing those in the hallway that could be saved, the blonde collapses her staff before sliding it back into her purse and kneeling beside her injured classmate. "What were you thinking?!" She demanded while forcing her efforts on to healing him, her head beginning to ache due to how long she'd been crying. "How do you expect me to live with myself if you die? I don't want your blood on my conscious! I'm still upset with you!" Gritting her teeth as Yvette went on a rampage around them, Divinity managed to seal up Varen's wound and tend to his severed muscle as she finished taking out the robots. Helping her lift the boy over one shoulder despite her weak and tired state, Divinity was surprised to find herself lifted over her friends shoulder as well before blasting off. Yvette's innocent announcement made her eyes widened in surprise before a soft laugh escaped her. "You really are the best friend I could have." Wrapping her arms around her neck loosely in a hug, Divinity whispered one more thing before passing out herself. "Make sure Varen gets out of here too... We still need to talk." And with that, the young woman gave into her heavy eyelids. Her last thoughts drifting to Oran... Who she prayed desperately would be alright.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:12 pm
Silver saw that Serenity took Derek somewhere but didn't question it since he knows she can be very frightening when provoked as he turns around and began walking out of the entrance very slowly after losing blood as he felt his shoulder blade and ribs having cracks from the fight with Derek as he hunched over in immense pain. The shoulder length silver-white haired boy stops and sighs as he rubs his chest as he turned around to see his classmates again to see if they were alright. He then stares at his wounded hand from the broken glass with his icy blue eyes as the glass cut and still embedded within his upper body mostly his arms, back and some in his chest.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 pm
Naro wrote:Finally able to catch his breath since this whole thing started, Oran walked over to a water fountain which was surprisingly still working. After getting a quick drink he went back to Magnus “Yeah, this guy doesn’t seem too smart. He would wreck all this robots cause of his careless.” Walking closer to their target, he raised and eyebrow and crossed his arms st the sight of Derek being trapped by serenity’s braids “I guess that works. Eh good job on restraining him Serenity.” Looking over to the side, there was a lot of shattered ice around  “Silver  must’ve gone all out trying to take him down. His skin peeled off from the ice” he pointed at the villains legs

Errant Singularity wrote:Not caring about the boys' objective, Serenity began to drag her prey back to the nest she had made for herself. Receding at an incredible speed, Derek was violently pulled through a hole in the floor, seemingly smaller than himself. A sticky note reading 'do not disturb' was placed on the edge of the hole, but upside down. "Aight, so what's this one wa-The hell?" Derek recoiled as a young girl floated around the gutted basement. She was suspended by her own hair, which was vibrant pink at the moment, despite being blue as he came in. Several robots of both varieties were restrained just as he was, hanging over buckets of ice water for some reason. Deciding to amuse her, he acted as if he couldn't break free, feigning a struggle.

Swooping down to him, Serenity pulled out a bottle of pills from the back of her shorts. Slicing the bottle in half, she have twelve braids one pill each, being held by the tip of it. Approaching Derek like vipers, he chuckled for a moment. "Do you really think I'm just gonna op-ghabbslaghashbla!" The moment he spoke they shot forward like bullets, tendrils sinking down his mouth and throat. As the pills dissolved, he let a burst of kinetic energy shoot out from every inch of his body, sending crushed powder from the pills shooting from his mouth, her braids recoiling far off of him.

Crouching for a moment, he shot through the roof of the basement, then through the skylight, exiting the mall. His work in that area was done, for now. Landing on the edge of the roof, he looked down. Three ambulances were currently assembled, and from his vantage point, he could see they were empty at the moment. Raising a pair of fingers, he pointed at each in turn, less than a second afterwards the vehicle would explode with kinetic force, crumbling like a tin can. Jumping in the opposite direction of the entrance, he came directly at a pool. Welling a blast in the soles of his feet, he launched off the moment his feet touched the water. Landing on top of a nearby bank, he looked about. Surely they'd come defend the precious money the society clung to. Stamping down, he brought down the roof of the building, crushing valuable safes with it.

Reaching down to his pocket for a moment, he went to grab his phone and see how many of the robots were left. It wasn't there. Checking around his immediate area, he couldn't spot it. He must have dropped it back in the mall, probably when he was being dragged around the food court. Contemplating going back for it, he decided against. Surely it was safe for now.

Magnus was surprised that Silver had managed to injure Derek where Oran and Varen couldn't, but it made sense considering the villain could absorb kinetic energy. Magnus felt a little guilt from this situation because if he had used his memory manipulation ability on Derek back in the forest to wipe a large portion of his memory then he might not have been able to attack the mall now. Instead he had chosen to use his electricity because he wasn't confident his other ability would be fast enough for the opportunity he had been given. Another blunder Magnus had made was not trying to read Derek's memories; If he had, then they might've known a lot more about what was going on now and who was behind it all.

He watched as Serenity's hair dragged Derek down into the basement, which was likely where she was controlling her hair from. "When did Serenity get into the basement?" Magnus pondered out loud to Oran. He amusement was interrupted when Derek blasted up from the hole in the ground and up through the roof of the mall high above. Had Derek defeated Serenity too? He focused his electromagnetic sense through the hole into the basement to check if she was alright and he sensed her there. Her heartbeat was quickened but otherwise normal so he figured she was either really excited or pissed off. "Serenity is fine, but we need to go after that villain," Magnus said to Oran before the sound of more explosions just outside the mall shook the ground. "I'm going!" he said before bolting through a broken window on the first floor and arriving where three ambulances had just been destroyed luckily he couldn't sense any humans inside them. This time he saw where Derek had gone, it was rather obvious considering he had just crushed an entire bank.

Using his electricity as a speed boost again he got closer to the villain, hoping Oran was close behind. However, he heard a crunch beneath his foot when he stopped. Raising his foot to look at what he had stepped on, he found a broken pink smartphone that had also been fried from the electricity arcing off of his body. "Whoops," was all Magnus said before focusing his attention back on the villain he had fought before. His chains floated up and electricity sparked between them as he obviously got ready to fight. "So, you show up again. It can't just be a coincidence that we're meeting for a second time now, can it? Either way, it seems you haven't had enough electro-therapy to fix your messed up morals."
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:56 pm
Theo brightens a bit when he looks over the his pupils, most of them milling about as usual despite the recent happenings. The sight of their injuries still pangs him with guilt but he still smiles when the greet him.

"Yes Oran it should be a great day indeed."

-------------------------------

Miri decides that the new barista in the dining pavilion is shorting her on her espresso shots. The womans eyebrows had twisted in dispelief when she'd asked for six. She stifles a yawn as she exits her final class of the day. This was definitley a four espresso shot feeling. She trudges through the halls until she makes her way finally to the greenhouse. Her hand falls on the well worn door knob and she pushes it open gently.

Due to the advice of the doctor and Divinity to actually rest her injuries, Miri had not seen the place since before the 'camping trip'. Yet it was still the same as she'd left. A narrow walk way, paved with cobble stones runs down the middle of the long building, enough for two people to walk shoulder to shoulder. It's littered with some dirt and dried leaves but otherwise clean and well kept, a line of order in the (seemingly) chaotic collection of plants. They cover every table in the room, vines and hanging pots even dangle from the ceiling. The humidity is comforting to Miri as she strolls down the hall, glancing among the plants. Reaching the end of the room she plops down on a garden becnh, partially occupied by a tray of garden tools. She leans back and sighs heavily, allowing herself a moment of peace.

In a few moments she forces herself to return to reality, her hand slides into the front pocket of her bag as she realilzes she hasn't checked her phone all day. She pops open the old flip phone and peruses the messages.

------------------------------------

MOTHER - 9:05
MOTHER - 11:11
MOTHER (WORK) - 1:45
[BLOCKED NUMBER] - 1:46
MOTHER - 2:01

---------------------------------------

Then there's the mishmash of numbers for the student group chat. One downfall to still using old tech. She read through Oran's message.
"Hmmmm"

-------------------------------------------------

I'll pass on the shopping spree but count me in to the shindig - Miri B)

-------------------------------------------------

Theo heard whisperings during class of a party. The student body hadn't exactly been quiet. He didn't know much about what was going on but he felt a need to unwind and bond in a social manner was a remedy for the situation formerly at hand. Theo was back in his office 'grading papers' he told his fellow teachers. What papers? The kids hadn't been to class in a week! But he stewed in his office, star charts strewn about. He ran his hands over his head, feeling the unfamiliar ridges of his head wound.

He wondered if Vala was alright.

---------------------------------------------------

Miri loses herself in tending the plants for a while. Her peers off shopping she found herself procrastinating the social interaction by picking up something she'd been putting off in the green house. She settled in, turning on a battered radio in the corner to play old music she liked, taking off her knitted sweater and tying it around her waist. Repotting the fruit tree saplings has been on the list for a while now, she told herself as she could hear her phone buzz occasionally. Trying to focus on Billy Joel's voice instead what she assumed to be her pestering mother, she ignored it a while. Hands coated in dark soil, shades cast aside and curly hair pulled back loosely she worked in silence. The buzzing grew in frequency and Miri sighed in defeat. She was way to undercaffienated for this. Maybe being drunk would help.

She sprinkled more dirt around the roots of a peach tree sapling and lifted herself from the cobbled floor. Miri snapped open her phone to check the notifications.

The music on the radio buzzed out, an emergency broadcast sounded.

Miri's eyes went wide.

---------------------------------------------------

Bags under her eyes, hands still covered in gardening soil Miri went careening over the north wall of the school. They'll probably have the front gate on lockdown by now, she couldn't risk getting stuck here while her peers fought for their lives.

Not again.

Willing the earth to her as she sprinted, the mossy forest floor bending up to meet her. She formed her golem around herself, coated with moss and dry earth, saplings and bramble padding the shoulders and back. There this giant earthen being sprinted down the highway at top speed toward the city that smoked in the distance.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:53 pm
Silently glancing to the monitors as Lucifer mentioned the field agent, Nimue carefully assessed the situation. Based on the boy's abilities, she wagered that he'd be able to hold his own with some help from his group. That didn't mean they'd win, however she reasoned that they'd make it out alive. If anything happened to change her mind, she'd step in to resolve the issue herself. At that moment, she simply remained quiet as she carefully observed everything.
Could it really be him?
But how could that be?
As her gaze darted around the numerous computer screens, the young woman sat onto the table and crossed her legs underneath herself. The situation at hand was... Troubling. She wasn't sure how she felt towards her father's current direction, though she did find the countless lives taken to be wasteful. Demons didn't seem to ha a strong stance on that issue however, so it didn't phase her too much. In a sense it wasn't so different than butchering animals, as it had a clear purpose. And even humans were alright with that.
She glanced to the clock on the wall as Derek began attacking the bank beside them, her lips tightening into a thin line. Nearly time. 6 o' clock was when father brought dinner to the hideout for her. Every day without fail, she'd show up to find him waiting for her in order to give her the food. It wasn't exactly family supper, however it was a start to learning more about her human side.
"...The field agent will become a problem if he's apprehended. See to it you carry out your word and take care of him, as you promised my father."
And with that, her eye shimmered for a moment before she seemed to disappear.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:03 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:Silently glancing to the monitors as Lucifer mentioned the field agent, Nimue carefully assessed the situation. Based on the boy's abilities, she wagered that he'd be able to hold his own with some help from his group. That didn't mean they'd win, however she reasoned that they'd make it out alive. If anything happened to change her mind, she'd step in to resolve the issue herself. At that moment, she simply remained quiet as she carefully observed everything.
Could it really be him?
But how could that be?
As her gaze darted around the numerous computer screens, the young woman sat onto the table and crossed her legs underneath herself. The situation at hand was... Troubling. She wasn't sure how she felt towards her father's current direction, though she did find the countless lives taken to be wasteful. Demons didn't seem to ha a strong stance on that issue however, so it didn't phase her too much. In a sense it wasn't so different than butchering animals, as it had a clear purpose. And even humans were alright with that.
She glanced to the clock on the wall as Derek began attacking the bank beside them, her lips tightening into a thin line. Nearly time. 6 o' clock was when father brought dinner to the hideout for her. Every day without fail, she'd show up to find him waiting for her in order to give her the food. It wasn't exactly family supper, however it was a start to learning more about her human side.
"...The field agent will become a problem if he's apprehended. See to it you carry out your word and take care of him, as you promised my father."
And with that, her eye shimmered for a moment before she seemed to disappear.
Lucifer sighed looking between the action playing out on the screen, and Nimue who silently watched them. The girl had always been unpredictable, and aloof, but always resolute...Lucifer found it troubling that now the girl was seemingly unnerved by recent events. 'Should I ask if she's okay?' He thought on the matter, 'She probably wouldn't tell me anything, so I shouldn't' He disliked working in groups for this reason, always having to keep in mind others sensibilities, things were so much easier alone. Regardless, S.I.N. was tied together loosely as it was, he wanted to avoid any further internal troubles. 'One thing is clear though, that boy has something to do with Nimue's attitude' he noted watching the screens.

Glancing over at Nimue, speaking up as she was about to leave, Lucifer eyed her carefully before nodding "Of course, if this ends in failure, it'll be his last. Both you and your father have my word" Lucifer watched as she vanished, turning back to the screen. Sitting in silence as he clasped his hands together, "I think me and the boss need to have a chat..." he noted to no one as he glared at the students on the screen.
Naro
Naro

Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:16 pm
Watching the man being dragged into a hole by all those hairs braid gave Oran a moment to stretch “She’s needs professional help.” She was enrolled in a hero academy, but sometimes her actions were far from a hero. The villain was quick to escape her grasp and heard outside, now that was a bigger problem. People had already evacuated the mall, he could easily attack them outside. Along with the bots that escaped “crap, let’s go Magnus.” In order to conserve energy he went back to his base form while he ran outside after Magnus but couldn’t catch up to Magnus “I’ll be right behind you” He yelled out but something caught his attention. The robots that had escaped were chasing people, looking at Magnus them back at the people ‘sorry Magnus... I’ll be fashionably late’ he stopped following him and quickly dashed towards them. Going up to 15% Oran swiftly destroyed the robots with a flying kick “Get to safety!” Right when he was about to go back to Magnus there was screaming all around the city. He took a deep breath before beginning to run towards the screaming.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum