Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Knight Academy  - Page 27 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:18 pm
Dropping the saucer he'd been holding, Varen caught it just before it hit the floor. Looking over, he noticed he hadn't been talking to Silver, it was just the fridge. He was on the other side of the room, ohwell. He'd try talking to him later then. Using his speed to stealthily steal a random can from behind the bar counter while simultaneously blinding people with golden light, Varen ran back to his spot and began downing it as fast as he could. As he took a breath of air before it was too late, he saw someone new come in: Justin was here! Stumbling his way over, his eyes widened as he initiated a dance with Yvette. "Hans off muh sidekip!" he pointed at Justin before falling over into one of the other guys, needing help to stand at the moment. Maybe rum wasn't a good starter.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:21 pm
Silver walks towards Varen and helps him up as he mutters softly "Your an idiot to drink that much...and sorry for leaving in the middle of a conversation...I was...I can't really understand parties or what to do in them..."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:33 pm
"Oh hey bubby! Ah nah I be goo soon, jus gotta go greem and I stober..." Laughing at his reasoning, Varen continued "Ish fine, jus get drunk and be slappy! Wai no, haffy." He pointed at him, making sure he wasn't about to get slappy. Forgetting about his future sidekick, he fumbled through the crowd over to the bar, leaning on a chair and smiling at Divinity and Oran. "Washup guys! Awesome parby!" He flopped his head against the counter, looking sideways at the world. "Nother?"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:39 pm
Silver just looks amused by Varen's drunken attitude as he then wonders....getting drunk is what teen do at parties? As Silver looks around wondering what to do as he mumbled out loud "I need to talk to someone...hell I wouldn't even mind talking to Serenity since she is a pretty interesting person..." as he walks forward and sighs as he thought to himself in his mind "But Yvette and Divinity are a pretty cool people to talk to as well...but they are busy...and everyone else...is so different since I really don't know who they are..."
keya
keya

Knight Academy  - Page 27 Empty Uh Oh

Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:37 pm
While Coco was stuffing her face with food, it all of a sudden occurred her that she was being a major loner, and a pig. She embarrassingly slid the bowl of cheese puffs away while summing up her possibilities of being likable. The thing was, she couldn’t just BE social- no. Impossible. She was too concerned with her self image to be weird, the only option was something that would allow her to be memorable without actually remembering.

Chuckling to herself, she made her way towards the drinks that were pre-made awkwardly, attempting professionalism. As she was carefully examining the selection, a rush of excitement accelerated her heartbeat and she quickly chose the fruitiest looking one.
Coco’s eyes widened as she was eyeballing the now empty glass
“Are they scamming us?! I took two sips and this sh** gone!”
Unsatisfied, Coco found herself drinking another.. and another until she felt like the world was hers to conquer.

Everything seemed to buzz louder and the music became more lively and upbeat, she felt as free as a Shepard-less lamb and started dancing away. She felt amazing, and she didn’t believe it was because of the drinks. She wandered around smiling to a bunch of people who she sort of recognized from her classes and all of a sudden, her heart clenched; she stood there in awe as her favorite song started blasting. After a moment she squealed and sloppily climbed atop the nearest table. With an empty glass clutched in her hand, Coco screamed the lyrics, flailing around clearly disrupting the people below her.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:21 pm
“Aw, that’s too bad then.” Divinity chimed as Yataka refused her offer, before turning her attention back to mixing drinks. After taking a few minutes to successfully talk Magnus into getting out there to hit on girl, she began to laugh as he gave her a hug. He was such a dork... And she was so glad they’d met. She couldn’t believe they’d never known each other, their personalities were totally complimentary. They could’ve called all kinds of mischief together as kids. Though for some reason her father went to great lengths to keep her from her aunt and uncle. She’d hardly recognized them in Magnus’ flashback. Then again her father was adamantly against her becoming an actual hero, and she’d heard they had used to both be heroes. Maybe he just didn’t want her following in their footsteps.
Hugging him back before gladly obliging his request for another shot, Divinity cheered as he headed out into the masses. After a few moments of looking around it seemed he’d first settled on Miri, which was a pretty classic choice. Though she wasn’t the type to dwell on popularity Miri, Heidi, and herself had been sort of an ‘it’ girl group since freshman year. Not purposefully of course, it had just kind of happened naturally. Which was fine by her really, the three of them had a lot of fun when they went out.
And it looked like Yvette had worked her way in as well, judging by all the boys flocking her since she’d moved in.
One thing was for sure, Divinity did not miss the single life.
At all.
Holding her drink out as a girl suddenly bumped into her, the blonde let out a sigh of relief as she scanned over her clothes. No spills. Thank goodness. Glancing over with a grin as she apologized, Divinity held up a hand in comfort. “Hey that’s alright! Everyone’s a little tipsy!” She teased softly before slide the girl a spare drink across the counter. “Help yourself! There’s plenty here!”
Glancing over her shoulder as Oran finally wrapped his arms around her, Divinity wore a bright smile for a few moments before it twisted into worry. She’d been having such a hard time with the visions the past few weeks, that she hadn’t even known he was struggling himself. That always seemed to happen. Oran always felt he needed to be the strong one. He didn’t rely on her enough.
He felt like he was being watched?
Why hadn’t he said anything?
Unless it was her... Had she been staying with him too long?
No, surely he was used to that by now.
“...I... I don’t know Babe. I don’t think so, but I... haven’t been entirely here.” Turning around to face him, Divinity looked stressed as well for a moment. What if he was right, and something had happened? She wouldn’t have know because of her stupid visions... Shaking the thought aside as she took in a deep breath, the young woman slowly nodded as he finished. On top of the attack, finals, and taking care of her, he probably was under a lot of pressure. “Probably... But now isn’t the time for stress.” Reaching up to gently cup his cheek, she tried to decide the best way to help him. He needed to get his mind off things, but he wasn’t in the mood to drink...
Divinity slowly tugged him back to a side counter before jumping onto in, and wrapping her legs around his waist loosely. “Come on Or, it’s date night. Relax a little... I can help.” She whispered softly before pulling him down a bit to meet him in a deep kiss.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:16 am
Sammich wrote:Miri snorted, leaning over as Varen knelt infront of her. "What's up find a cool rock?" Question didn't make a lot of sense, they were on a porch and a pretty well maintained one at that. "Aw thanks V. You saved my life. I will never forget this debt." She said stone faced, putting a hand on his shoulder before breaking into a giggle as he walks off. She wiggled her toes in her knockoff converse.

A smile spread across Miri's face as Divinity's voice chimed behind her. She twirled to greet the blonde, holding her hands aloft.
"Divinity~" She chimed back in a sing-song voice. Miri thanked the almsot comical size of her sunglasses because she blushed a bit when Divinity guessed immediatley what she wanted, "You've got my number." She said. Unabashadley Miri reached down the front of her blouse and salvaged the worn silver flask. "You're an absolute peach Divinity." She smiled, following Divinity and Magnus inside the house to the bar.
She watched Divinity mix the drinks closely, especially her own. First her fathers gin, then lemon juice and finally the honey. She tried her best to note the portion sizes, so she could mix her own drinks in the future. Alas she'd done this every time Divinity had ever mixed her a drink and Miri had yet to replicate the beverage just right. Some people just had a knack for it she supposed.

She accepted her glass with boisterous thanks and took a sip, letting the zing of the gin and lemon flow with the hint of sweet honey. Miri shivered. Just right. Almost as good as coffee. Almost.

Her group she'd rooted herself in moved on and she dispersed herself in the crowd, looking for anybody to mingle with. She waved at a fellow from a different class, a guy with plant based powers she saw around the greenhouse occasionally. They engaged in some shop talk for a moment then suddenly Miri hit the bottom of her beverage.

"Whoops, wells run dry. Gonna hop over and get a refill." She broke off from the conversation with a wave. She moseyed through the crowd, her face feeling a little flush from the alcohol and the atmosphere. Miri scoffed at her tolerance, curse this average sized body of mine.
She obtained her fresh Bee's Knees from Divinity and was sipping it.

Over the rumble of the crowd she thought she heard Varen, spewing words drunkenly. he searched for him in the crowd a bit, he was drinking straight rum, like some kind of lunatic. What wild dude. Could he do that because of his powers? What if her powers could also give her better tolerance? She'd forgotten about the greenhouse guy and was now debating technicalities when in golem form. Depending on the type of soil or shale she used it could be detoxifying. Lost in thought she barely noticed Magnus walk up until he was halfway through his sentence.

"Huh?" Her eyebrows furrowed. The noise in the room was loud, the people and the music loud. "Oh, thank you!" She adjusted her glasses, pushing them farther up her nose. She'd almost considered taking them off, the lights in the house were dim. The pink lenses made Magnus's hair a rosey gold, how pretty. In her tipsy state she almost got distacted from the conversation by this perception. Her social tact was slowly leaving her. "Dance? Me?" She asked to clarify, pointing at her own chest. "I mean I took ballet when I was seven but- OH DANCE, dance with you! Sorry, it's loud!" She laughed a sort of tipsy laugh and took a sip of her drink. Oh yeah, the heat in her face let her know she was defintley feeling it. "I'm not GOOD at dancing by any means but if you're willing to lead-" She pulled her sunglasses up to show her eyes, she gave Magnus and sharp wink, "then let's boogie~" She did a little shimmy to exemplify her dancing skills.

It wasn't surprising that Miri was having trouble hearing him, the party was very loud and she was clearly intoxicated as well considering how red her face was. When asked if he was willing to lead he responded happily, "For sure! Leave it to me!" She wore glasses on a regular basis so he was quite surprised when she pulled them up to wink because that was the first time he'd seen her eyes, they had a kind charm to them. Magnus laughed as she did her shimmy, "Now you're talking!"

Lightly grabbing her wrist with his left hand he guided her to the dance floor. As he did so, he sent a bit of muscle memory of dancing to her using his power to help her out a bit. As soon as they reached the dance floor he pulled her into the flow. As he began dancing with Miri he let himself get sucked into the flow of the music too. The alcohol and overwhelming vibes of the party turned him into a demon on the dance floor. Despite being a certified drunk at that point with his own intoxication making his movements looser, the muscle memory provided by his power took over enough to keep his rhythm with Miri.

He wasn't sure how long he'd been dancing with Miri, courtesy of the alcohol but he figured it hadn't been for more than a few songs. He was enjoying the present too much to pay attention. It had been a long time since he'd let loose like this; the drinks, the lingering effects of Rel's power, and the pretty girls were making this night quite memorable already. Of course it wasn't like he'd forget anyways thanks to his power. But even having been able to hang out with friends from school like this and earlier when he had been barbecuing the steaks was something that had been rare for him for most of his life. He was glad that was changing though, he was really liking the Hero School and the people he had met. He wished from the bottom of his heart that moments like this party could last forever, he preferred it over the reality they had faced not too long ago. He was getting a little tired though and he wasn't sure how much longer he could last after having drunken so much alcohol but he decided to keep going for as long as Miri could. For now he was happy to stay in this moment and it really showed.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:01 am
Varen considered calling it quits for a moment, his brain getting fuzzier and fuzzier, and the jokes he heard from around the room funnier and funnier. No, he couldn't stop now. What hero would let a little rum defeat him! Willing his eyes closed for a moment, he dragged one open with his finger, now forest green, warbling light radiating out from him, dimmer than usual. Feeling his body go into overdrive, some scrapes on his hand vanished, and his body was cured of most of it's drunkedness. And he really, really needed the bathroom now. Not to mention for a moment his head burnt like someone had dropped a mini supernova inside, a whole hangover in the course of two seconds. But that was gone now. It was time to keep partying!

Lifting his head, he couldn't stifle the small shout when he saw Divinity and Oran making out. Usually they were slightly reserved about it, and either way, it was weird. He considered them the closest he had to siblings, out of everyone in the class he'd known Oran the longest. "Dammit guys, you got rooms, go get one! Ew..." He stole a sixpack from under the counter and ran off, looking for something to do. Downing a can as he went along, not apologizing for the people he bumped into and the drinks he spilt, Varen found himself near Miri and Magnus. Now that was a shock, Magnus didn't seem the dancing type. Though, really, anyone could fall for Miri pretty fast, and maybe he stole the knowledge off someone else. "Get him Mimi!" he called over, before going off to find something to do again. With everyone nice and compliant due to the alcohol, he might be able to get a brawl going!
Naro
Naro

Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:41 pm
Oran was very hesitant at first, Divinity always got like this when she got drunk. He had a quick glance around which reminded him
What this party was all about. It was a chance for them to relax so he had to try as well, plus divinity would get upset if he rejected her kiss so Oran just wrapped his arms around her and went for it as well. He pulled away then looked over to Justin who had just arrived “looks like Justin is gonna dance, i saw we go hit the dance floor as well.” Oran reaches out for her hand and lead the way over to where everyone was dancing “Magnus and Miri are also getting along pretty well. $10 they start talking” he said jokingly.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:32 pm
Iskios wrote:Rel's reaction was a lot more boisterous than he expected. Then suddenly there was a bird flapping around in front of him and the short girl was hugging him. "Oh haha, wow I'm glad you like it so much. I didn't really know how well it'd wor- woah I'm feeling surprisingly happy all of a sudden. Like really, really happy! Are you using your power right now, Rel? Oh well, I don't really mind I guess haha." After she let go he scanned the room for a second, "Oh I know just what to do. You should talk to the other students too and get to know people. Nagare and Yvette over there are a good place to start since you've already met Nagare." He patted her on the back to guide her towards the other two and once they got close enough he spoke up again, "Hey Nagare, Yvette keep Rel company! I'm going to go around and meet new people myself."

Atlas wrote:"Divinity got you that shirt, huh? That's nice of her- wait. Patrol Bestie-Divinity? That's...not quite what I meant, but nevermind” He laughed, dismissing the topic. He was worried he would accidentally confuse her more if he explained. “It's nice to meet you, Yvette Victoria. To clarify, my full name is Nagare Okono, since you gave me yours” He finished off his steak before pulling up a chair and sitting. He shook his tea a bit before taking another drink. “I guess you're not big on alcohol, huh? Neither am I, but with all that's been going on, I'm just trying to relax. But you know, its a party. So why're you not mingling like everyone else? After all, making friends is important, right? Just be careful of Magnus. Hes a pretty shifty guy” Nagare joked.

Naro wrote:A nice sports car pulled up outside the party, revving the engine to show off. Finally getting off Justin walk through the door very smoothly, then looked around the room for Oran. Which he spotted in a few seconds, but just as he was approaching him. The Russian girl grabbed his attention. He diverted from
His path then quickly reach for her hand. Gently pulling her away from the guy she awas talking to, quickly made her twirl and fall into his arms “Oh! What a coincidence. Looks like you’ve fallen into my hands, let’s dance mademoiselle”
[Yvette]
"Ve are not 'not social'," Yvette pointed out "Ve are not best vith English yet. And that is no good vith talk vith underage drinkers. So ve eat our stake instead!" Yvette gave calculating glances at the various alcoholic beverages. "Magnus? Does he shift often...that doesn't seem like an okay thing to do in public-"

Before she could continue, Yvette had been pulled away by Justin. Spinning she panicked slightly as she was held by Justin. Acting out of impulse, Yvette grabbed hold of Justin's shirt, pulling him, she twisted around and slammed his a** to the ground. Taking a moment to register everything, Yvette clasped her hands over her mouth "Oh! Acquainted-Justin!?" She quickly went to help him "Ve are very sorry! You startled us." She smiled slightly as she tried to laugh it off "You have a very touchy-touchy vay of doing things!"
Atlas
Atlas

Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:37 pm
Nagare couldnt help but laugh when Yvette suddenly turned on Justin, as well as her to reply moments before. He was a bit disappointed that he didnt have anyone to talk to now, but there were still others at the party. One girl in particular seemed to be enjoying herself quite a but, having climbed onto a table while drink. He wouldnt quite call it dancing, but he was sure thats why the girl was trying to do. He recongnized her from class, but couldnt quite put a name to her. He put his glass to his mouth but let out a sigh when he realized he had finished the tea without even noticing. With a pretty strong buzz, he stood up and shuffled over to the table girl. "Hey...Choo Choo, or whatever your name is. Maybe you shouldn't dance on the table, Hmm?".
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:47 pm
Divinity tilted her head to side as Oran pulled away, a look of confusion temporarily flashing across her face. Okay, something was definitely wrong. She didn’t know what to do, and that frustrated her. Being slightly drunk didn’t help either. Between the dull ache and the blaring music attempting to think wasn’t panning out to well for her. However as he offered her a dance, the young woman’s shoulders relaxed just a bit.
He was trying.
That’s what mattered.
Hopefully given a little time he’d be back to his usual self.
“Yeah, that sounds perfect.” Hopping down from the counter as Oran held her hand, she then allowed him to lead the way to the dance floor. Which they reached right as Yvette flipped Justin over like some crazy karate chick. “Yvette, he was just asking you to dance!” Divinity tried to explain, but it was too late. Poor Justin, he had to learn to take it a bit slower with girls. Especially those from another country who didn’t have similar cultures.
Shaking the thought aside, Divinity turned to loosely wrap her arms around Oran’s neck for a slow dance. Justin would be fine, luck was his thing. For now she needed to focus on Oran. “I mean Miri is gorgeous, and the safest pick in our class. If he’s going to talk to someone might as well be Miri.” The young woman teased back, though the slight edge to her voice was obvious. Though she continued to dance in silence for a few moments, she couldn’t shake her guilt. “...I’m not helping.” She whispered as they danced, her eyes falling to the floor. “I’ve been so stressed out from the visions I didn’t even know you were hurting.” Forcing a laugh as she pulled and arm down, Divinity pressed her palm to her forehead. “I don’t know what you need. I’m a terrible girlfriend.”
That’s when she realized how drunk she must’ve been, because she knew how emotional she was when the alcohol really hit. Which was great when that emotion was happiness, but not so great when it was negative. The comment caused her breathing to spike, and sweat to slowly drip down her brow. Right, the visions. What was she doing? How could she be standing around at a party when- No. No she wasn’t going to do this.
Her visions had already destroyed one relationship.
She wouldn’t let her ruin the one she felt was built to last throughout the rest of her life. Even if Oran wasn’t ready to say the same yet.
Finally pulling away from him, Divinity slowly shook her head. “You’ve been worrying about me all week... What you need is a break right?... Why don’t you go spend time with some of the guys. That should help.” Temporarily leaning up to kiss his cheek, the blonde forced a smile before turning to look at Magnus and Miri. She didn’t really want to bug Magnus at the party, he’d already done so much for her. However he’d been dancing with Miri for quite some time now, so perhaps he wouldn’t mind her cutting in. Girl time made all the drama in her life seem a bit more understandable. Mainly because true girl friends would blindly side with you on every matter, no questions asked. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll hang out with the girls until you’ve had enough space. You can come find me when your ready.” She promised softly as her gaze briefly turned back to meet his, before she moved across the dance floor through the masses of people.
“Hey Miri, mind if I cut in?” Extending a hand as a much more club like song came on her playlist, Divinity forced once last smile before striking a mock preppy pose. “I’m in the mood to get down with my girls, unfortunately I think Heidi ditched so that just leaves us.” She explained as upbeat as she could manage, before glancing over to Magnus and playfully sticking out her tongue. “Sorry Cuz, mind sitting out one song?”
keya
keya

Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:21 pm
Coco’s attention gazed upon the boy below her, somewhat confused why he was making train noises. She then sloppily maneuvered downwards and sat on the table looking up at him.
She examined his face lazily, her movement being delayed because of the liquor. He seemed familiar, but it was too hard to tell.
With a giggle, Coco pokes him on the nose “Choo choo!”  
She leans on her hand, the other still in the air making loopy patterns “I don’t speak train silly!”
Naro
Naro

Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:52 pm
In an instant Justin was flipped and thrown into the ground by Yvette, he must’ve really startled her to get her to be so defensive. Justin sat up and rubbed the back of his head giving Yvette and small smile “don’t worry about dear, i guess i will have to find another way to approach someone like you... but now that you’ve slammed me on the ground you owe me a dance” finally standing up and raising an eyebrow “actually! We can save that dance for another time, i wouldn’t want to rush things. I’ll be on my way mademoiselle.” Justin walked over to the counter and pour himself a drink, then scouted the placed for Oran.

Oran was finally able to relax a bit thanks Divinity’s embrace, just for a moment he had forgotten of the past incidents and was able to focus on the future. A future where he would be able to protect his friends, no more defeats. He had to prove to Divinity that those visions aren’t 100% happening, Oran had to change fate. After the song was almost over Divinity pulled away, but she wanted to give him some space... Oran didn’t want that right now, but if she wanted to hangout with her girls then that was fine. Oran nodded and watched her go, he walked back to the counter where Justin was now hanging out “i saw you get slammed on your @$$” Oran said jokingly.

“She’s a tough one, but i like them tough” he replied with a laugh and took another sip of his drink. He reached out for another cup and poured some whiskey inside “let’s have a drink, we haven’t been able to hangout much since i came back. You guys just keep attracting villains. They were all lucky that i wasn’t there!”
Sammich
Sammich

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:09 pm
pichute wrote:While Coco was stuffing her face with food, it all of a sudden occurred her that she was being a major loner, and a pig. She embarrassingly slid the bowl of cheese puffs away while summing up her possibilities of being likable. The thing was, she couldn’t just BE social- no. Impossible. She was too concerned with her self image to be weird, the only option was something that would allow her to be memorable without actually remembering.

Chuckling to herself, she made her way towards the drinks that were pre-made awkwardly, attempting professionalism. As she was carefully examining the selection, a rush of excitement accelerated her heartbeat and she quickly chose the fruitiest looking one.
Coco’s eyes widened as she was eyeballing the now empty glass
“Are they scamming us?! I took two sips and this sh** gone!”
Unsatisfied, Coco found herself drinking another.. and another until she felt like the world was hers to conquer.

Everything seemed to buzz louder and the music became more lively and upbeat, she felt as free as a Shepard-less lamb and started dancing away. She felt amazing, and she didn’t believe it was because of the drinks. She wandered around smiling to a bunch of people who she sort of recognized from her classes and all of a sudden, her heart clenched; she stood there in awe as her favorite song started blasting. After a moment she squealed and sloppily climbed atop the nearest table. With an empty glass clutched in her hand, Coco screamed the lyrics, flailing around clearly disrupting the people below her.

Iskios wrote:
It wasn't surprising that Miri was having trouble hearing him, the party was very loud and she was clearly intoxicated as well considering how red her face was. When asked if he was willing to lead he responded happily, "For sure! Leave it to me!" She wore glasses on a regular basis so he was quite surprised when she pulled them up to wink because that was the first time he'd seen her eyes, they had a kind charm to them. Magnus laughed as she did her shimmy, "Now you're talking!"

Lightly grabbing her wrist with his left hand he guided her to the dance floor. As he did so, he sent a bit of muscle memory of dancing to her using his power to help her out a bit. As soon as they reached the dance floor he pulled her into the flow. As he began dancing with Miri he let himself get sucked into the flow of the music too. The alcohol and overwhelming vibes of the party turned him into a demon on the dance floor. Despite being a certified drunk at that point with his own intoxication making his movements looser, the muscle memory provided by his power took over enough to keep his rhythm with Miri.

He wasn't sure how long he'd been dancing with Miri, courtesy of the alcohol but he figured it hadn't been for more than a few songs. He was enjoying the present too much to pay attention. It had been a long time since he'd let loose like this; the drinks, the lingering effects of Rel's power, and the pretty girls were making this night quite memorable already. Of course it wasn't like he'd forget anyways thanks to his power. But even having been able to hang out with friends from school like this and earlier when he had been barbecuing the steaks was something that had been rare for him for most of his life. He was glad that was changing though, he was really liking the Hero School and the people he had met. He wished from the bottom of his heart that moments like this party could last forever, he preferred it over the reality they had faced not too long ago. He was getting a little tired though and he wasn't sure how much longer he could last after having drunken so much alcohol but he decided to keep going for as long as Miri could. For now he was happy to stay in this moment and it really showed.

Errant Singularity wrote:Varen considered calling it quits for a moment, his brain getting fuzzier and fuzzier, and the jokes he heard from around the room funnier and funnier. No, he couldn't stop now. What hero would let a little rum defeat him! Willing his eyes closed for a moment, he dragged one open with his finger, now forest green, warbling light radiating out from him, dimmer than usual. Feeling his body go into overdrive, some scrapes on his hand vanished, and his body was cured of most of it's drunkedness. And he really, really needed the bathroom now. Not to mention for a moment his head burnt like someone had dropped a mini supernova inside, a whole hangover in the course of two seconds. But that was gone now. It was time to keep partying!

Lifting his head, he couldn't stifle the small shout when he saw Divinity and Oran making out. Usually they were slightly reserved about it, and either way, it was weird. He considered them the closest he had to siblings, out of everyone in the class he'd known Oran the longest. "Dammit guys, you got rooms, go get one! Ew..." He stole a sixpack from under the counter and ran off, looking for something to do. Downing a can as he went along, not apologizing for the people he bumped into and the drinks he spilt, Varen found himself near Miri and Magnus. Now that was a shock, Magnus didn't seem the dancing type. Though, really, anyone could fall for Miri pretty fast, and maybe he stole the knowledge off someone else. "Get him Mimi!" he called over, before going off to find something to do again. With everyone nice and compliant due to the alcohol, he might be able to get a brawl going!

DannyGirl~ wrote:Divinity tilted her head to side as Oran pulled away, a look of confusion temporarily flashing across her face. Okay, something was definitely wrong. She didn’t know what to do, and that frustrated her. Being slightly drunk didn’t help either. Between the dull ache and the blaring music attempting to think wasn’t panning out to well for her. However as he offered her a dance, the young woman’s shoulders relaxed just a bit.
He was trying.
That’s what mattered.
“Yeah, that sounds perfect.” Hopping down from the counter as Oran held her hand, she then allowed him to lead the way to the dance floor. Which they reached right as Yvette flipped Justin over like some crazy karate chick. “Yvette, he was just asking you to dance!” Divinity tried to explain, but it was too late. Poor Justin, he had to learn to take it a bit slower with girls. Especially those from another country who didn’t have similar cultures.
Shaking the thought aside, Divinity turned to loosely wrap her arms around Oran’s neck for a slow dance. Justin would be fine, luck was his thing. For now she needed to focus on Oran. “I mean Miri is gorgeous, and the safest pick in our class. If he’s going to talk to someone might as well be Miri.” The young woman teased back, though the slight edge to her voice was obvious. Though she continued to dance in silence for a few moments, she couldn’t shake her guilt. “...I’m not helping.” She whispered as they danced, her eyes falling to the floor. “I’ve been so stressed out from the visions I didn’t even know you were hurting.” Forcing a laugh as she pulled and arm down, Divinity pressed her palm to her forehead. “I don’t know what you need. I’m a terrible girlfriend.”
That’s when she realized how drunk she must’ve been, because she knew how emotional she was when the alcohol really hit. Which was great when that emotion was happiness, but not so great when it was negative. The comment caused her breathing to spike, and sweat to slowly drip down her brow. Right, the visions. What was she doing? How could she be standing around at a party when- No. No she wasn’t going to do this.
She wouldn’t let her ruin the one she felt was built to last throughout the rest of her life. Even if Oran wasn’t ready to say the same yet.
Finally pulling away from him, Divinity slowly shook her head. “You’ve been worrying about me all week... What you need is a break right?... Why don’t you go spend time with some of the guys. That should help.” Temporarily leaning up to kiss his cheek, the blonde forced a smile before turning to look at Magnus and Miri. She didn’t really want to bug Magnus at the party, he’d already done so much for her. However he’d been dancing with Miri for quite some time now, so perhaps he wouldn’t mind her cutting in. Girl time made all the drama in her life seem a bit more understandable. Mainly because true girl friends would blindly side with you on every matter, no questions asked. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll hang out with the girls until you’ve had enough space. You can come find me when your ready.” She promised softly as her gaze briefly turned back to meet his, before she moved across the dance floor through the masses of people.
“Hey Miri, mind if I cut in?” Extending a hand as a much more club like song came on her playlist, Divinity forced once last smile before striking a mock preppy pose. “I’m in the mood to get down with my girls,  unfortunately I think Heidi ditched so that just leaves us.” She explained as upbeat as she could manage, before glancing over to Magnus and playfully sticking out her tongue. “Sorry Cuz, mind sitting out one song?”

Miri could barely contain a childish giggle as Magnus lead her to the dance floor. She downed the last of her drink as they moseyed through the crowd, the citrus overwhelming at this point. She abandoned the glass at the nearest flat surface, a table a girl was dancing on. Miri shouted a supportive, "GET IT!" and proceeded to focused on her dance partner.

She wasn't quite sure what to think of Magnus. She'd spoken to him in passing and of course seen him in action on the first day of class and during the mall fight. But other than that all she knew about him was that he was Divinity's cousin. Which could have counted for something if they hadn't seemed so different. Well sober at least. She watched Magnus begin to move with the beat of the music, a pop number she recognized from the radio. She could start to see the resemblance, they both were the friendliest drunks.

Regardless she was too tipsy to hinder her conscious with worries of his true motives. Her grin was ear to ear, truly enjoying herself unrestricted for the first time in a long time. Not since the summer probably. She tried not to think about it too much, she was having fun after all.

She let him pull and spin her through the throng of people. Though it was very clear Magnus controlled their direction, as they danced she felt more familiar with the movements, even more comfortable with Magnus and began to incorporate her own movements and choices. It was Magnus' power, but she didn't register it as that. She was having too much fun.

At one point Varen flew overhead, Miri broke free of the spell of the dance and broke into a burst of giggling. She halted Magnus' movements, grasping his arm. "Thanks V!" She shouted after him in the crowd. The sudden stop in movement made Miri realize how dizzy she was from dancing and booze. "Woo-" She had to put her weight onto Magnus to stay standing. "I swear, I'm not always this clumsy." She laughed, standing on her own again. "I'm too drunk I can keep dancing!" She insisted not realizing her misspoken statement. She grasped Magnus' hands prepared to begin again.

Then Divinity pushed her way through the crowd, Miri's eyes alighted behind her shades. "DIVINITY~" She exclaimed, dropping Magnus' hands. "Oh girl of course~" She embraced her tall friend. Leaning out of the embrace she had a broad grin on her face, "How did y'all know I have a thing for blonds~" Statistically that was untrue, but two drink Miri was a flirt.

She realized something too, Magnus had said they would talk. She felt as if she hadn't fulfilled that part of the agreement. So Miri devises a plan. She pulls off her cat eyed shades, returns to Magnus and slips them on his face. "So I can find you later and we can continue our conversation~" She said with a wink before returning to Divinity's side. What conversation was the question.
Atlas
Atlas

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:57 pm
Nagare lightly knocked her hand away, giving her an angry glare "No..no touching. Got it?" He let out a sigh and flopped down in another chair. She was obviously drunk. Or stupid. Or both. "Im not speaking train, you idiot. Put the alcohol away and sit down before you hurt yourself. Or before I hurt you". He wasnt serious about hurting her, but it probably wouldnt take long for her to get on his nerves. "I called you Choo Choo because I dont know your name. Or at least, I cant remember it. Anyways, Im Nagare. And I think I may need another drink or two before talking to you.." He whispered the last part to himself, even though he was debating whether or not he should get a second drink. Everyone else was enjoying themselves, so why shouldnt he?
keya
keya

Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:50 pm
Coco slaps her cheeks hoping it’d make her more sober. It was really hard keeping a normal conversation with everything moving so slow *Hiccup* “Stop being sush a party pooper! I booped you on the nose i didn’t kill your puppyyy” She looks at him, tilting her head “Nagare? Naaagareee sounds too long i’m gonna call you Nagi!” she giggles and animates her speech with hand movements, “You should’ve just said so, its Coco! Like Coco puffs” She scrambles off the table and stands across from him “You scold me for sirring on a table but you’re here on the coush like an old grandpa!”
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:22 pm
"Err... Uh.... Thank you?" Adriella didn't really know how the liquid was, due to circumstances she'd never even tried alcohol. Now was as good of a time as e-What if it hurt. Or she was allergic. Or got some weird disease off it. "I uhh... I don't drink." She popped the glass up on the counter and snuck away as Divinity and Oran left, trying to find somewhere quiet. As she trekked along, a boy with white hair banged into her, knocking her onto her butt. "I'm sorry! Let me go please-" She got up again and went to run, but had to hide behind Varen. He was here.

"Hey uh, sorry kid... You okay? Something weird in your- Hey get off my leg!" He shook his leg a little, trying to break free from the girls clutches. "Okay what's wrong? Not a happy drunk?"

"He's here!" She pointed to the couch where Nagare and Coco sat, her arm trembling. "He's a criminal, he's supposed to be in jail... He used to steal from and attack me and my friends in the streets..." She hid behind Varens legs, looking for the nearest door. "Police said I'd never see him again, relocated somewhere safe.. Not, not here!"

"Nagare? Nah he's not a criminal, just a little moody at times. Let's go say hi!" He grabbed Adriellas hand and came over to the couch. "Hey Naga, hows the party treating you?" Looking behind himself, he picked up Adriella by her shirt, tossing her onto the couch into Nagares lap. "She's got ya mistaken for someone else, says you used to beat her up. Probably just the booze speaking!" He chucked a little, sitting down beside them. "Oh hey ChooChoo!" He offered a fist bump to CoCo.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:27 pm
Drawing in a deep breath as she reappeared in a tree close enough to the party that she could see, but far enough away not to be seen, Nimue carefully scanned over the crowds swarming into the home. After spending some time observing their behaviorisms and attire, she slowly glanced down to her own clothing. Immediately followed by an inward reflection.
This would never work.
Everyone was so loud, and the sheer amount of physical contact overwhelmed her. She couldn’t even determine what half of them were doing. Was that human dancing? Unlike all her other discoveries that night, this one was almost so apparently underwhelming it nearly embarrassed her on their behalf. Their movements were far to wobbly and uniformed. The partnerships especially needed some work. Why was one person leading? A true pair could only shine when they both harmonized with each other while still being completely independent... Then again, she was sure which race invented the odd practice. Leaving her confused as to how to form a harsh opinion of it.
One thing was certain though, none of those present could hope to rival her on the dance floor. Meaning she had to avoid being pulled away like some of the girls she’d seen. She couldn’t afford to stand out, finding out more about her brother was top priority.
Just a quick peek was all she needed really, a glimpse to calm her nerves. He had be healthy, and happy. Part of her almost longed for him to recognize her, but that was impossible. While it was true she closely mirrored the resemblance of her mother long ago, Oran wouldn’t remember her face either. Glancing down as an unfamiliar feeling washed over her, Nimue held firmly to a tree branch to regain her balance as her vision blurred. Shortness of breath. Stomach seemingly sinking down inside itself. Temporarily stunned silence.
Guilt.
How couldn’t she have known he was alive? After all this time? What if he needed her? What someone had hurt him? What if... What if he didn’t even know she existed?
Perhaps her fate had led to his survival, the somber possibility was the most comforting thought she’d had in decades. Even if it likely was no more than wishful thinking, it allowed her to believe she’d done something in her life. Before it had been stolen from her. Along with everything else.
Hesitantly hoping from the tree, Nimue vanished before reappearing in a darkened and small bathroom. Flipping on the lights as she locked the door, she pulled her sack from her back before tossing it onto the tile countertop. Her usual outfit was too distracting. On top of that, it’d sell her out as the same girl from the mall Oran had meet a few weeks ago. She’d have to go with something that’d pass for at least reasonable style in this realm. Though the notion felt a little off to her, she did have one particular outfit that could pass at the party. Something that fit the semi formal dress code. Pulling the all but unworn piece out, Nimue quickly changed.
The short dress was a rich onyx silk, that reminded her of the other realm. Which helped settle her nerves. It hung open low in the front, extending to the base of her rib cage and wide enough to see just a sliver of the indigo scar slashed across her heart. The fabric was tight fitting, and sleeveless, leaving her to tie the two straps around her neck to secure it in place. In her realm such efforts were seen as unnecessary, but they didn’t have physical bodies. She learned through observation that humans weren’t as indifferent, so she tried to be conscientious of her attire in some small regards. Pulling her thick dark hair up into a large messy bun, Nimue then pulled out three keepsakes from her mother. A spectacular set of diamond earrings, a stunning golden chain bracelet, and finally her wedding ring. Slipping it onto her right ring finger out of respect, she then looked at herself before pursuing her lips. Still to recognizable.
Taking in a deep breath before pulling out some red lipstick her father had boughten her a while back, Nimue put it on before sliding on a scarlet and smooth mask she’d received for missions. That should do it.
The mask and the dress could draw her minor attention, but based on what she’d seen it was likely it’d pass for the parties dress code. Meaning there was only one thing left to do.
Yanking her thigh high combat boots back on as she took in one last nervous breath, Nimue tucked her bag into an empty room before slowly making her way down the stairs. Honestly she was terrified. What would he think of her if he knew? He seemed to be such a kind soul... And there she was, left more demon than human by association...
It was probably best to watch from afar once she found him.
She didn’t want him to know the truth if he didn’t already.
Any of it.
So she silently slipped into the crowd.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:21 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:Divinity tilted her head to side as Oran pulled away, a look of confusion temporarily flashing across her face. Okay, something was definitely wrong. She didn’t know what to do, and that frustrated her. Being slightly drunk didn’t help either. Between the dull ache and the blaring music attempting to think wasn’t panning out to well for her. However as he offered her a dance, the young woman’s shoulders relaxed just a bit.
He was trying.
That’s what mattered.
“Hey Miri, mind if I cut in?” Extending a hand as a much more club like song came on her playlist, Divinity forced once last smile before striking a mock preppy pose. “I’m in the mood to get down with my girls, unfortunately I think Heidi ditched so that just leaves us.” She explained as upbeat as she could manage, before glancing over to Magnus and playfully sticking out her tongue. “Sorry Cuz, mind sitting out one song?”

Sammich wrote:Miri could barely contain a childish giggle as Magnus lead her to the dance floor. She downed the last of her drink as they moseyed through the crowd, the citrus overwhelming at this point. She abandoned the glass at the nearest flat surface, a table a girl was dancing on. Miri shouted a supportive, "GET IT!" and proceeded to focused on her dance partner.

She wasn't quite sure what to think of Magnus. She'd spoken to him in passing and of course seen him in action on the first day of class and during the mall fight. But other than that all she knew about him was that he was Divinity's cousin. Which could have counted for something if they hadn't seemed so different. Well sober at least. She watched Magnus begin to move with the beat of the music, a pop number she recognized from the radio. She could start to see the resemblance, they both were the friendliest drunks.

Regardless she was too tipsy to hinder her conscious with worries of his true motives. Her grin was ear to ear, truly enjoying herself unrestricted for the first time in a long time. Not since the summer probably. She tried not to think about it too much, she was having fun after all.

She let him pull and spin her through the throng of people. Though it was very clear Magnus controlled their direction, as they danced she felt more familiar with the movements, even more comfortable with Magnus and began to incorporate her own movements and choices. It was Magnus' power, but she didn't register it as that. She was having too much fun.

At one point Varen flew overhead, Miri broke free of the spell of the dance and broke into a burst of giggling. She halted Magnus' movements, grasping his arm. "Thanks V!" She shouted after him in the crowd. The sudden stop in movement made Miri realize how dizzy she was from dancing and booze. "Woo-" She had to put her weight onto Magnus to stay standing. "I swear, I'm not always this clumsy." She laughed, standing on her own again. "I'm too drunk I can keep dancing!" She insisted not realizing her misspoken statement. She grasped Magnus' hands prepared to begin again.

Then Divinity pushed her way through the crowd, Miri's eyes alighted behind her shades. "DIVINITY~" She exclaimed, dropping Magnus' hands. "Oh girl of course~" She embraced her tall friend. Leaning out of the embrace she had a broad grin on her face, "How did y'all know I have a thing for blonds~" Statistically that was untrue, but two drink Miri was a flirt.

She realized something too, Magnus had said they would talk. She felt as if she hadn't fulfilled that part of the agreement. So Miri devises a plan. She pulls off her cat eyed shades, returns to Magnus and slips them on his face. "So I can find you later and we can continue our conversation~" She said with a wink before returning to Divinity's side. What conversation was the question.

DannyGirl~ wrote:Drawing in a deep breath as she reappeared in a tree close enough to the party that she could see, but far enough away not to be seen, Nimue carefully scanned over the crowds swarming into the home. After spending some time observing their behaviorisms and attire, she slowly glanced down to her own clothing. Immediately followed by an inward reflection.
This would never work.
Everyone was so loud, and the sheer amount of physical contact overwhelmed her. She couldn’t even determine what half of them were doing. Was that human dancing? Unlike all her other discoveries that night, this one was almost so apparently underwhelming it nearly embarrassed her on their behalf. Their movements were far to wobbly and uniformed. The partnerships especially needed some work. Why was one person leading? A true pair could only shine when they both harmonized with each other while still being completely independent... Then again, she was sure which race invented the odd practice. Leaving her confused as to how to form a harsh opinion of it.
One thing was certain though, none of those present could hope to rival her on the dance floor. Meaning she had to avoid being pulled away like some of the girls she’d seen. She couldn’t afford to stand out, finding out more about her brother was top priority.
Just a quick peek was all she needed really, a glimpse to calm her nerves. He had be healthy, and happy. Part of her almost longed for him to recognize her, but that was impossible. While it was true she closely mirrored the resemblance of her mother long ago, Oran wouldn’t remember her face either. Glancing down as an unfamiliar feeling washed over her, Nimue held firmly to a tree branch to regain her balance as her vision blurred. Shortness of breath. Stomach seemingly sinking down inside itself. Temporarily stunned silence.
Guilt.
How couldn’t she have known he was alive? After all this time? What if he needed her? What someone had hurt him? What if... What if he didn’t even know she existed?
Perhaps her fate had led to his survival, the somber possibility was the most comforting thought she’d had in decades. Even if it likely was no more than wishful thinking, it allowed her to believe she’d done something in her life. Before it had been stolen from her. Along with everything else.
Hesitantly hoping from the tree, Nimue vanished before reappearing in a darkened and small bathroom. Flipping on the lights as she locked the door, she pulled her sack from her back before tossing it onto the tile countertop. Her usual outfit was too distracting. On top of that, it’d sell her out as the same girl from the mall Oran had meet a few weeks ago. She’d have to go with something that’d pass for at least reasonable style in this realm. Though the notion felt a little off to her, she did have one particular outfit that could pass at the party. Something that fit the semi formal dress code. Pulling the all but unworn piece out, Nimue quickly changed.
The short dress was a rich onyx silk, that reminded her of the other realm. Which helped settle her nerves. It hung open low in the front, extending to the base of her rib cage and wide enough to see just a sliver of the indigo scar slashed across her heart. The fabric was tight fitting, and sleeveless, leaving her to tie the two straps around her neck to secure it in place. In her realm such efforts were seen as unnecessary, but they didn’t have physical bodies. She learned through observation that humans weren’t as indifferent, so she tried to be conscientious of her attire in some small regards. Pulling her thick dark hair up into a large messy bun, Nimue then pulled out three keepsakes from her mother. A spectacular set of diamond earrings, a stunning golden chain bracelet, and finally her wedding ring. Slipping it onto her right ring finger out of respect, she then looked at herself before pursuing her lips. Still to recognizable.
Taking in a deep breath before pulling out some red lipstick her father had boughten her a while back, Nimue put it on before sliding on a scarlet and smooth mask she’d received for missions. That should do it.
The mask and the dress could draw her minor attention, but based on what she’d seen it was likely it’d pass for the parties dress code. Meaning there was only one thing left to do.
Yanking her thigh high combat boots back on as she took in one last nervous breath, Nimue tucked her bag into an empty room before slowly making her way down the stairs. Honestly she was terrified. What would he think of her if he knew? He seemed to be such a kind soul... And there she was, left more demon than human by association...
It was probably best to watch from afar once she found him.
She didn’t want him to know the truth if he didn’t already.
Any of it.
So she silently slipped into the crowd.

It had only been a few songs but Magnus was already exhausted, the alcohol having done its work on him. At that moment Divinity came by and asked if she could dance with Miri for awhile. He could tell she really needed it; she seemed to have been worrying about the visions again. He had had his fun, now hopefully she'd be able to take her mind off of the visions long enough to enjoy herself too. "Nah, I don't mind. I was about to check out anyway." He said, giving a backwards peace sign as he began to walk off the dance floor. Just as he did that he felt a pair of shades slip onto his face, Miri's glasses. He turned for a moment before grinning as he walked away, "Sounds like a plan."

He walked over to an open couch and promptly fell onto it. A little nap was sounding good right about now but as his eyelids drooped he suddenly pinched himself. "That was close! If I had let myself fall asleep now I don't think I would've woken up till the party was over." Groggily pulling himself off the couch and stifling another yawn he was about to get another drink until he noticed someone out of the ordinary. She wasn't wearing the oddity of an outfit she was last time and it was obvious she was trying to blend in. She did quite a good job of it too, but when faced with Magnus' power he picked her out from the crowd with ease. He was a little concerned honestly. When he had met her at the mall it was obvious she knew next to nothing about the culture here... so why was she at a party where Oran invited only hero students. It was entirely possible that she had been invited by someone who had gotten their invitation directly but he couldn't buy that possibility very easily when he considered his previous interactions with her. There was really only way to get an answer though and that was to ask her directly. He made his way through the throngs of people, squeezing by with some difficulty. He had sobered up a bit at least so he wasn't stumbling but it was still a trek trying get to Nimue. He found himself in front of her and started the conversation. He tried his best to act normal but the alcohol made that a bit harder, allowing some concern to show on his face when he spoke. "I'm kind of surprised to see you here. You look different tonight but you know, I never forget a face... even one covered by a mask."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:42 am
It was hard to recognize much of anyone within the hoard of bodies surrounding her. An uncomfortably and unnecessary physical journey through the masses wasn’t exactly what she’d been anticipating in order to catch a glimpse of one person, but what choice did she have? Even if she had to walk through hell and back, she wasn’t going to leave until she saw her brother. However her path was halted as an obviously drunken blonde staggered up to her through the swarm of loud teens. Sighing as he confronted her, Nimue slowly turned her gaze from him in annoyance. While she didn’t know which Magnus she was speaking to, it was of less importance than finding her brother. Then again no matter how she stepped around him, he didn’t seem to be leaving. “...While it’s quite possible my face has made a lasting impression, we both know that’s not how you found me tonight.” Her tone was slightly rushed, but far more polite then she usually portrayed. “It must be something of a hobby at this point.” Sighing as she finally turned back to face him, Nimue carefully reached up to pull the feminine sunglasses from his face before setting them onto a coffee table behind them. “Then again I see you’ve taken to little girls as of late.” She whispered to keep the conversation between them before leaning back against the wall. For a moment she paused, wondering to leave it at that or not. Part of her was curious about this Magnus (if it was still him), and wanted to learn more about the world around her from him. Though the other told her to end the ruse before she became invested in a fantasy. “...No, you’re still Magnus from the shopping center, aren’t you?” Finally determining under her breath as she carefully studied him over, she slowly made up her mind. This could benefit both of them in the long run, as she was starting to pay a heavier price than she was willing with her extra protection. The hardest aspect would be slipping away to have the conversation as unremarkably as possible. “What do you say we make a deal? Those are something I’m rather found of... I’ll take you upstairs, and show you the truth of... Sin. In exchange, you’ll do a favor for me later.” She leaned up to whispered in his ear before grabbing his right hand, and pulling him away without giving him a chance to reply. Everyone knew to never make an open ended deal, so she wouldn’t give him the time to think on it. Using his drunken state to her advantage, Nimue lead him to the room she’d stashed her bag in before locking the door and flicking on the light switch. It was going to really be a drag when things went back to normal. “Shame... I could’ve taken to this side of you Magnus. You’re far more tolerable.” Hesitantly running a through the top of his hair, she then released his hand before sitting on the edge of the bed in the room. “...Consider this thanks for the information on Jello, demons always repay their debts.” Whispered softly as she crosses her legs, the young woman attempted to mentally prepare herself in order to go through with her plan.
“Sin Initiates Nothingnes.” She spoke clearly while meeting his gaze, a slight look of regret appearing momentarily.
It looked like she’d reclaim Kronos at the price of restoring the child.
At very least it meant she’d cleared her debt.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:43 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:It was hard to recognize much of anyone within the hoard of bodies surrounding her. An uncomfortably and unnecessary physical journey through the masses wasn’t exactly what she’d been anticipating in order to catch a glimpse of one person, but what choice did she have? Even if she had to walk through hell and back, she wasn’t going to leave until she saw her brother. However her path was halted as an obviously drunken blonde staggered up to her through the swarm of loud teens. Sighing as he confronted her, Nimue slowly turned her gaze from him in annoyance. While she didn’t know which Magnus she was speaking to, it was of less importance than finding her brother. Then again no matter how she stepped around him, he didn’t seem to be leaving. “...While it’s quite possible my face has made a lasting impression, we both know that’s not how you found me tonight.” Her tone was slightly rushed, but far more polite then she usually portrayed. “It must be something of a hobby at this point.” Sighing as she finally turned back to face him, Nimue carefully reached up to pull the feminine sunglasses from his face before setting them onto a coffee table behind them. “Then again I see you’ve taken to little girls as of late.” She whispered to keep the conversation between them before leaning back against the wall. For a moment she paused, wondering to leave it at that or not. Part of her was curious about this Magnus (if it was still him), and wanted to learn more about the world around her from him. Though the other told her to end the ruse before she became invested in a fantasy. “...No, you’re still Magnus from the shopping center, aren’t you?” Finally determining under her breath as she carefully studied him over, she slowly made up her mind. This could benefit both of them in the long run, as she was starting to pay a heavier price than she was willing with her extra protection. The hardest aspect would be slipping away to have the conversation as unremarkably as possible. “What do you say we make a deal? Those are something I’m rather found of... I’ll take you upstairs, and show you the truth of... Sin. In exchange, you’ll do a favor for me later.” She leaned up to whispered in his ear before grabbing his right hand, and pulling him away without giving him a chance to reply. Everyone knew to never make an open ended deal, so she wouldn’t give him the time to think on it. Using his drunken state to her advantage, Nimue lead him to the room she’d stashed her bag in before locking the door and flicking on the light switch. It was going to really be a drag when things went back to normal. “Shame... I could’ve taken to this side of you Magnus. You’re far more tolerable.” Hesitantly running a through the top of his hair, she then released his hand before sitting on the edge of the bed in the room. “...Consider this thanks for the information on Jello, demons always repay their debts.” Whispered softly as she crosses her legs, the young woman attempted to mentally prepare herself in order to go through with her plan.
“Sin Initiates Nothingnes.” She spoke clearly while meeting his gaze, a slight look of regret appearing momentarily.
It looked like she’d reclaim Kronos at the price of restoring the child.
At very least it meant she’d cleared her debt.

"What?" Magnus uttered, confused when she seemed to imply that his memory power had found her. She shouldn't know about his ability... he would without a doubt remember if she found out. Distracted by his thoughts he didn't realize at first that Nimue had taken Miri's glasses from his face. "What was that for?" He was getting more confused by the second and her comments made no sense. It felt like he was missing a lot of info he should have, but that was impossible with his power. "Seriously, what other Magnus would I be? What kind of favor? And S.I.N. like that vil- but wait why upstairs, you don't mean that..." He attempted to protest but was pulled to the stairs from his right hand before he had a chance to. If she had pulled his left hand he would have simply searched her memory for the answers, he wouldn't have any qualms doing that at this point. But she grabbed his right hand, did she really know about his power? Suddenly they were in a room upstairs and Magnus had no idea where things were going and she had her hand running through his hair and then she was sitting at the edge of the bed. He didn't think it could be that, she didn't seem that promiscuous... no he was sure she wasn't. This situation had an entirely different feel to it. "I don't understand what you're saying, there's only one side to me. Well I wouldn't really consider informing you of Jello to be debt-worthy... did you say demons?"

The three words she spoke echoed through his mind like droplets of water hydrating a desert. Two months after Magnus had transferred to Knights Academy to become a 'Hero', the temporary blockade on his memories dissolved like paper in rain. It held together for just a moment before being blasted away by the torrent of information it had been holding back. He began to remember who and what he truly was. The percentage of his memories he had locked away was astounding, around 83% of it. A seemingly arbitrary number, but that portion of his memory contained 19 years of his life along with the wealth of memories he had retrieved from many, many people. Magnus was thorough if nothing else and he had to be because if he overlooked any small tidbit of info he would quickly blow his own cover by virtue of his power's utility for investigative work. The amount of information contained within his mind was many magnitudes more than the average human, his power made sure of that. Having that enormous volume of memories attempt to reconnect to his other memories all at once was a bit overwhelming. The Magnus of a few minutes ago wouldn't have been able to handle it because when he locked away his memories he had also hidden all of his experience and training. Then by introducing fake memories of training, he was able to create subconscious limits to his strength based on what he had convinced himself to believe he was capable of. The current Magnus was overwhelmed but that was only due to operating on a database of memory far greater than he would ever have to deal with if it were anyone else.

Magnus Lucretia, the Oracle, had been reawakened. He had crumpled to the floor in the wake of his memories being reintegrated and his was still partially incapacitated with a sharp pain throughout his mind. As his memories reconfigured themselves to their original form he began to piece together the true events of the past two months up till their current point in time. Nimue was sitting on the bed before him, one of the few whom he disliked personally. He normally had a very serious demeanor but around her he wasn't as calm. However he wasn't in much of a state to bicker. He'd suffer the humiliation of being woken up by her for now at least until things had settled again. He managed to pull himself off of the ground and prop himself against the wall, not wanting to speak to her from the ground. It took some effort with the memory reintegration process still ongoing but he finally managed to speak, "T-Thank you for waking me up." He mentally added an 'I suppose' to the end of his sentence, still not happy about the situation. But as more of his memories began to come into focus he remembered the Jello incident, but that may have worked out in his favor. But the worst of all was the most recent insult, the one about Miri. A slight anger in his voice and a defeated look on his face he spoke again, "You know that I knew nothing of my true self for the past two months. I'm embarrassed that the thought was even entertained, but that was one of the risks this mission entailed. So, don't tell anyone."

Calming himself as his memories continued to return he felt an overwhelming joy swell up inside him. He was truly back, his mind finally freed from the constraints he had set upon himself for the benefit of S.I.N. and especially Cross. He had missed his memories of his guardian, there was truly nothing that could replace them or the man they were of. There was nothing he wished to do more than speak to Cross again but the mission was still ongoing. Regardless he was in no shape to move anywhere at the moment, his body still weak from excess of memories that were showing up. Oh yes, he was still drunk as well. He managed to stumble to the bed and fall onto it, his strength not present at the moment. He clutched his head to lessen the pain before speaking to Nimue again, "What is that favor you wished of me?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:14 am
Spotting a pair heading upstairs to the rooms, Serenity had to giggle a little, gaining some concerned looks from the nearby people. Someone was getting lucky, and it sure wasn't Justin by the looks of him on the floor. As they went up, she snuck towards the stairwell and crept up after them. Looking at the floors, she could see fresh scrapes in the dust under one doorway. That was the one the went into. Her light frame not making a sound as she slid to the door, years of practicing and utilizing stealth when having fun with criminals and civilians making her a shadow, she popped her ear up to the door. It was hard to hear for a moment, but she managed to focus in.

"-taken to this side of you Magnus. You’re far more tolerable." Oooh it was the new boy, things were going to get interesting.

"...Consider this thanks for the information on Jello, demons always repay their debts." Demons? Guess they were doing something weird, she'd heard of roleplay but it usually wasn't demons...

"Sin Initiates Nothingness." Guess that's how they got things started? Or was it some weird safeword phrase?

After this, Magnus got somewhat incomprehensible, before finally speaking sense. "T-Thank you for waking me up. You know that I knew nothing of my true self for the past two months. I'm embarrassed that the thought was even entertained, but that was one of the risks this mission entailed. So, don't tell anyone." So this was new to him? Guess if you were interested in stuff for two months it'd be a huge wakeup, especially when drunk at a party... Wait, mission? Spy-demon roleplay? She had to make sure to remember that, it'd be fun to blackmail Magnus some other time.

They quieted down some for now, and she'd heard all she needed to. Slinking away as stealthily as she had come, Serenity made her way back into the party. The music was starting to bug her head, her hair turning grey as a headache set in. Walking through, she bumped into Oran of all people. "Watch where you're going you li- Oh it's you. Hey, send my grill over with someone when they go back to school. I'm gonna go get some sleep, party's not exciting for me."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:28 am
Watching Magnus fall to the floor wasn’t something she’d expected. His apparent struggle was quite a rare sight, one which she wasn’t sure how to react to. Had she seen such a sight to months before, Nimue probably would’ve described it as... Humorous? She couldn’t recall laughing since her infancy, and it wouldn’t have changed that. But at very least, it would’ve been amusing. However since then his partial counterpart had made a dramatically more favorable impression, even going so far as to stand up for her around his ‘peers’. So she sat in silence. Even more-so after he’d thanked her. A clear air of uncertainty overcame me before she realized he was still slowly processing information like one of Lucifer’s robots. Meaning he still wasn’t entirely his old self.
That went she caught sight of through the door, an unstable soul who was far too giddy given the human implications of two people alone behind a locked door. A disturbing interest to say the least, however not necessarily harmful. It was highly possible she couldn’t of heard anything of importance, however it was probably wisest to-
Turning her head as Magnus collapsed beside her, and with that the girl fled.
In the end, it wasn’t of any importance to Nimue.
Her father’s plans interested her less and less each day, she was only staying put to learn more of human relations. If she could piece together that mystery, perhaps she and Elizabeth would finally merge as one. She could really be fully human again.
Closing her eyes in annoyance, the young woman remained perfectly silent. While the last Magnus had caught her attention as someone worth engaging in conversation with, it was obvious the two halves were no similar than night and day. Moreover agreeing to keep her discovery to herself was a waste of future potential. A 23 year old man, attempting to lure in a high school girl made a rather impressive bargaining chip given humanity’s complex system of morals. Furthermore it reinforced her view of his immaturity. With this she could get something from him in the future. Which would very likely involve the loss of his presence.
Seeking her out wasn’t just a trait of cover Magnus, he had an aggravating habit of finding her when she needed complete silence a focus. Sometimes he didn’t appear to even comprehend the situations he put himself in. Then again, he had no way of seeing in the same sense as she did.
Taking in a deep breath as Magnus spoke again, Nimue slowly stood from the bed. In this state he couldn’t perform the favor even if he was willing. Had she known the backlash of waking him up, she would’ve asked for his favor first. She needed to learn to factor the weaknesses of the human body into her deals. “...You’re no use to me as of now. I’ll learn more of Oran on my own.” Announcing in a much firmer tone than she’d used before he’d reawakened, the young woman made her way to the door before leaning back against it.
“We had an intruder upon our earlier conversation, I’m not sure who or how much they heard. Blue soul, curious, unstable, and overwhelming excited by the notion of us engaging in physical intercourse.” She relayed her findings in an indifferent tone, before growling slightly in annoyance. “If either of us leave this room right now, it’ll ruin your cover... However my only concern here is finding my brother.” Reaching for the door handle almost by instinct, Nimue’s grip tightened around the knob. If she left she ruin her father’s plan, but if she stayed she could miss her opportunity to see Oran. What should she do? She wanted to know more about him, she needed to... However she wasn’t ready to abandon her father yet either. He was the only one that could bring Elizabeth out... On top of that, as much as she hated him, Elizabeth also cared for him in a way neither of them understood. They just knew they didn’t want to lose him twice.
After a few moments she slowly slid down the side of the door, before turning herself from him and rearranging herself into a pose of mediation as sweat beat down her  brow. She couldn’t handle the stress.
“I suppose I’ll Kronos with you a bit longer, father wouldn’t be pleased if harm befell you in the attack, Child.”
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:37 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Spotting a pair heading upstairs to the rooms, Serenity had to giggle a little, gaining some concerned looks from the nearby people. Someone was getting lucky, and it sure wasn't Justin by the looks of him on the floor. As they went up, she snuck towards the stairwell and crept up after them. Looking at the floors, she could see fresh scrapes in the dust under one doorway. That was the one the went into. Her light frame not making a sound as she slid to the door, years of practicing and utilizing stealth when having fun with criminals and civilians making her a shadow, she popped her ear up to the door. It was hard to hear for a moment, but she managed to focus in.

"-taken to this side of you Magnus. You’re far more tolerable." Oooh it was the new boy, things were going to get interesting.

"...Consider this thanks for the information on Jello, demons always repay their debts." Demons? Guess they were doing something weird, she'd heard of roleplay but it usually wasn't demons...

"Sin Initiates Nothingness." Guess that's how they got things started? Or was it some weird safeword phrase?

After this, Magnus got somewhat incomprehensible, before finally speaking sense. "T-Thank you for waking me up. You know that I knew nothing of my true self for the past two months. I'm embarrassed that the thought was even entertained, but that was one of the risks this mission entailed. So, don't tell anyone." So this was new to him? Guess if you were interested in stuff for two months it'd be a huge wakeup, especially when drunk at a party... Wait, mission? Spy-demon roleplay? She had to make sure to remember that, it'd be fun to blackmail Magnus some other time.

They quieted down some for now, and she'd heard all she needed to. Slinking away as stealthily as she had come, Serenity made her way back into the party. The music was starting to bug her head, her hair turning grey as a headache set in. Walking through, she bumped into Oran of all people. "Watch where you're going you li- Oh it's you. Hey, send my grill over with someone when they go back to school. I'm gonna go get some sleep, party's not exciting for me."

DannyGirl~ wrote:Watching Magnus fall to the floor wasn’t something she’d expected. His apparent struggle was quite a rare sight, one which she wasn’t sure how to react to. Had she seen such a sight to months before, Nimue probably would’ve described it as... Humorous? She couldn’t recall laughing since her infancy, and it wouldn’t have changed that. But at very least, it would’ve been amusing. However since then his partial counterpart had made a dramatically more favorable impression, even going so far as to stand up for her around his ‘peers’. So she sat in silence. Even more-so after he’d thanked her. A clear air of uncertainty overcame me before she realized he was still slowly processing information like one of Lucifer’s robots. Meaning he still wasn’t entirely his old self.
That went she caught sight of through the door, an unstable soul who was far too giddy given the human implications of two people alone behind a locked door. A disturbing interest to say the least, however not necessarily harmful. It was highly possible she couldn’t of heard anything of importance, however it was probably wisest to-
Turning her head as Magnus collapsed beside her, and with that the girl fled.
In the end, it wasn’t of any importance to Nimue.
Her father’s plans interested her less and less each day, she was only staying put to learn more of human relations. If she could piece together that mystery, perhaps she and Elizabeth would finally merge as one. She could really be fully human again.
Closing her eyes in annoyance, the young woman remained perfectly silent. While the last Magnus had caught her attention as someone worth engaging in conversation with, it was obvious the two halves were no similar than night and day. Moreover agreeing to keep her discovery to herself was a waste of future potential. A 23 year old man, attempting to lure in a high school girl made a rather impressive bargaining chip given humanity’s complex system of morals. Furthermore it reinforced her view of his immaturity. With this she could get something from him in the future. Which would very likely involve the loss of his presence.
Seeking her out wasn’t just a trait of cover Magnus, he had an aggravating habit of finding her when she needed complete silence a focus. Sometimes he didn’t appear to even comprehend the situations he put himself in. Then again, he had no way of seeing in the same sense as she did.
Taking in a deep breath as Magnus spoke again, Nimue slowly stood from the bed. In this state he couldn’t perform the favor even if he was willing. Had she known the backlash of waking him up, she would’ve asked for his favor first. She needed to learn to factor the weaknesses of the human body into her deals. “...You’re no use to me as of now. I’ll learn more of Oran on my own.” Announcing in a much firmer tone than she’d used before he’d reawakened, the young woman made her way to the door before leaning back against it.
“We had an intruder upon our earlier conversation, I’m not sure who or how much they heard. Blue soul, curious, unstable, and overwhelming excited by the notion of us engaging in physical intercourse.” She relayed her findings in an indifferent tone, before growling slightly in annoyance. “If either of us leave this room right now, it’ll ruin your cover... However my only concern here is finding my brother.” Reaching for the door handle almost by instinct, Nimue’s grip tightened around the knob. If she left she ruin her father’s plan, but if she stayed she could miss her opportunity to see Oran. What should she do? She wanted to know more about him, she needed to... However she wasn’t ready to abandon her father yet either. He was the only one that could bring Elizabeth out... On top of that, as much as she hated him, Elizabeth also cared for him in a way neither of them understood. They just knew they didn’t want to lose him twice.
After a few moments she slowly slid down the side of the door, before turning herself from him and rearranging herself into a pose of mediation as sweat beat down her  brow. She couldn’t handle the stress.
“I suppose I’ll Kronos with you a bit longer, father wouldn’t be pleased if harm befell you in the attack, Child.”

The pain slowly began to fade as the majority of Magnus' memories completed the reintegration process and at this point he was able to sit up again. Her answer to his question about the favor almost befuddled him, almost. It triggered another memory which had managed to reintegrate at that moment. "Oran? I recognize it now... he is undoubtedly the son of Cross. Which makes him your brother. So you discovered that your brother was still alive? It must've been at the mall then... Ah, yes I knew he was alive just like Cross but I hadn't looked into it as Cross had wanted to keep him un-involved. That didn't quite work out now did it. Fine, I'll return the favor. Even in this state that will be an easy task for me."

Magnus could tell with his electromagnetic sense that her heartbeat had quickened and her appearance confirmed it for him, a sign of anxiety. So even she could lose her calm even if only a little bit. He materialized the chains of his left hand and they slowly floated across the room towards Nimue. "I won't look into your memories, I'll only give you the memories I have of Oran. I will promise you that at least. And I see, you had one of your demons shadowing me." The chains rested on her hand and the flow of information flooded into her mind. Every memory he had of Oran were now shared with her. As the process finished he stood, "I do hope that is enough for your favor."

"As for the girl that had been snooping around, I'll take care of her memories. Amateurs really have no clue how to conceal their presence." With the amount of people upstairs being much less it was easy to pick out Serenity's heartbeat signature. He'd make sure there were no loose ends that could affect his mission. He faced Nimue once more something having come to mind, "One more thing. Relay to Lucifer that the blonde girl who has some resemblance to me, named Divinity, is not to be touched. The one unexpected thing about this expedition was discovering that I had a cousin, and she's quite a good person. Oh and she's Oran's girlfriend, but you should already know that by now."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum